Chapter 10

His hand fisted, his jaw clenched up as he sat down on his chair staring the person front of him. His eyes held the anger that can't be explained.

He took a deep breath and looks before pushing his chair back and sitting up.

Neil : do you have anything to say?

No response he got. Only he knows how hard he was controlling his anger to burst out. Once again he calmly asked.

Neil : do you want to speak up regarding your actions? Do you have anything to say?

Again no response. He himself lost the control and banged his fist on the table and pushing the chair backwards he sat up and starts walking towards the person.

He stood in front and stares back of the person into face.

Neil : why are you so quiet damn it? How can you do that such a thing? How dare you? Why are you so silent? Speak up Juhi.

He looks at Juhi who didn't looks at him or haven't said a single word the moment she entered in his cabin.  He was losing temper seeing no response.

He glances at Juhi and gritting his teeth took another closer step towards her.

Neil : why are you so quiet? Do you realise what have you done?  Why Juhi? Why did you push her? You could have killed her? Why did you that?

He closed his eyes controlling his tears that he had been holding since he remembered how closely he was about to lose love of his life. His heart sank when he recalls the incident happened yesterday.

He opens his eyes looking at Juhi who didn't even feel sorry on her deeds.

Neil : why? I want to ask you why? What's your problem with her? Why did you tried killing her? What did she do to you? She didn't harm you.

Juhi : why are defending her so much Neil? Who is she to you? Yes I wanted to kill her. I admit I pushed her. What will you do? You will put me in jail.

Neil : you really want to know she is to me. She is my entire world. She is reason why whole existence is. You won't understand what she is to me Juhi. I did warm you so many times. Didn't I? But no, you didn't bother to acknowledge your own actions. You will face the consequences. You will get punished. I did said earlier, if things goes out of matter, I will take action. I won't hesitate to protect my girl. You messed with wrong person Juhi.

He starts walking towards his chair and opening the drawer he took the papers out heading back to Juhi.

Neil : I don't make fake false Juhi. You will be suspended from the college. I have cancelled your scholarship. You won't be attending college. You lucky I'm not sending you to jail because she doesn't want you to land in jail. Be grateful Juhi. I don't want to see you near my girl ever again.

He thumbs the papers in her hand and walks away. 

He grabs his phone and was about to walk out of the cabin but stopped hearing her voice. He didn't turns around and holding the knob he stood there listening to her.

Juhi : I can't believe, that bitch trapped you in her plan. How can you fall in trap Neil? How can you? I really didn't expected this from you. You just suspended me but you won't be able to protect her Neil. Trust me Neil. Once you learn her truth, you will leave her. She isn't worthy of your love Neil. All she need is attention.

Neil chuckles turning around facing her.

Neil: who are you threatening Juhi? You really think this trick will work on me? You don't know who is Neil khanna? You haven't seen my other side yet. I'm only suspending you not putting you in jail. I can put you in jail. I will do whatever needs to be done to protect my loved ones. The days aren't very far when will you land in jail. Mark my words.