Chapter 27

Her footsteps caught his attention. He snaps his head from the phone looking at her who flawlessly starts walking towards him while fixing a bracelet on her wrist.

His eyes gawked at her and he stood up moving towards her. He stood front of her and looks at her calling her name out so softly and gently.

Neil : baby!

His soft whispers made her look at him. Their eyes met and the whole world stops for a second just noticing their love screaming in the air. His fingers brushed against her skins breaking their trance.

He smiles looking at her who smiles back. He held her left wrist in his and fixed the bracelet and dropping a kiss over there. He cupping her face hot little closer and staring so intensely kissed her forehead.

She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin and smiles widely when his lips touched her skins. Forehead kisses are bliss to get from your partner.

He smiles as he distancing myself and stares her seeing how beautiful she looks in black. He bend down on his knees strapping the hells for her as it was left opened.

He stood back on his feet and encircles his arms around her waist and pulls her closer. He tucks her hair behind and placed a kiss on her neck. He nuzzled her neck and whispers softly.

Neil: you look absolutely gorgeous baby. So pretty.

He looks at her and smirks watching her face crimson on his compliment. He rested his hands on her shoulder and kissed both of her cheeks.

Neil : we should get going baby otherwise we would be late.

She nodded her head and grabs her belongs but frowns seeing him still dressed in office attire. She stood there not moving and glaring him.

Neil stops turning around and found her glaring him. He frowns and looks at her.

Neil : baby, why did you stop? Come on. Let's go.

Avni : I'm not going on dinner like this. You can't be in your office attire. You should also change.

Neil looks at his attire and frowns wondering what is wrong in that. He looks again at Avni who wasn't ready to let this go. He sighs.

Neil : baby! I don't mind anything wrong in this. I mean it's looks good.

Avni: I don't it Neil. You should also change it. It's looks you're going to attend your meeting. Please change it.

Neil : baby! I haven't brought extra clothes with me. It's doesn't look that bad. Can we please go now? I'm wearing my shirt and trousers. It's good too.

Avni : fine! You can go like this. I got dressed but look at you.

Neil : baby! Please understand. We haven't got time to change. How bad do look in this?

Avni looks at him and didn't find anything wrong but her heart wasn't ready. She took a deep breath and looks at him.

Avni : there is not anything wrong in this but I just don't like it. I mean you do look handsome. It gives me vibe like you're in office. That's all.

He chuckles pulling her closer and tucks her hair behind.

Neil: you're too cute baby.

He kissed her cheek and smiles who again blushed. It was so sweet of seeing her blush when he is the reason of her blush.

Neil leaving her took his blazer off and held it in his hand and looks at her who gave impressing look as she watched his action.

Neil : how do I look now? Is it better?