Chapter 22

His smile wouldn't fade away as he stood front of the mirror and stares his reflection. He ruffles his wet hair and turns around looking towards the bed where his attire was kept. He couldn't stop thinking how much lucky he is having Avni in his life.

Smilingly to himself, he moves to bed and picks up the sherwani putting over his head. He wore the trousers and fixed the sherwani.

He then walks to dressing table and looks himself in the mirror before picking up a brush and combing his hair. He then pulls drawer taking a watch and wearing on his left wrist.

He picks up the perfume bottle and sprayed it over his body. He glanced himself looking at himself in the mirror and moves back to bed.

He sits down putting his shoes. He looks up finding his parents there dressed up. Neil smiles at them.

Neil: dad!

Prakash : I must say my son have grown up so much today. I remember holding you in my arms when you were a baby Neil.

His eyes moist looking at Neil with a smile. He was pound to see his son all grown up and settling in his life. He blessed his son and couldn't hold himself from his tears watering.

Prakash wipes his tears and pats Neil's head. He also fixed his sherwani.

Prakash: you look handsome. I can truly call you my son Neil. You have chosen the perfect girl. She's gem Neil. Don't ever let her go.

Neil smiles holding his own tears and nodded holding his father hands. His eyes turns beside his father where his mother stood in tears. He leaves his father hands and walks to his mother pulling her into hug.

He chuckles loudly when she mumbles something under her breath. He broke the hug and cupping her face wipes her tears off. He kissed her forehead and smiles to fullest.

Swetha who couldn't control her tears seeing her son dressed in sherwani looks at him in tears. She took all the evil eyes from him and smiles cupping his face and kissing his forehead.

Swetha : my most handsome son. Finally it's going to happen. You will be married and have your own kids.

Neil and his father chuckles hearing swetha whereas  Neil hugs his mother. He tightens the hug feeling emotional.

Neil broke the hug and looks at the door finding Bebe standing who missed the drama. Bebe walks towards them and pulls Neil's ear making him winch in pain.

Bebe : family discussion without me. How unfair us that? My most lovingly grandson forget me.

Neil smiles and wraps his arms around Bebe and hugs her and softly whispers only to audible to her.

Neil : how can I forget my first love bebe? You were my first love and always be my first love Bebe. I could never forget you Bebe.

Bebe broke the hug and slaps his shoulder making him laugh out.

Bebe : now stop buttering me. I know what you're trying to do.

Neil sheepishly smiles at Bebe getting caught. Neil holds his ears and apologies to Bebe making everyone laugh. Bebe removes his hands from his ears and rubs it gently.

Bebe : I'm so happy for you Neil. I have always dreamed and wished to have a beautiful bride for my grandson. You finally made it Neil. You gave us most valuable things Neil. She's too pervious and generous person. I'm so proud of you Neil.

Neil smiles and hugs Bebe. He even gesture hue parents to join the hug. A family hug was definitely needed and best. Neil smiles looking at his family and wished to see them happy forever.