Chapter 35

Walking out of the washroom wearing a yellow saree, she throw the towel on couch and headed towards the dressing table and sitting down looks at the flowers jewellery. She took the dryer and starts drying her hair when her eyes fell on her ring.

Turning the dryer off , she puts it down and stares the ring. Through it was her engagement ring but it held more memories than that.

Her eyes wells up realising they are married now. They were husband and wife. She couldn't stop herself from grinning. She looks at herself in the mirror and looks at her face that has been glowing past few days. The reason of her glow was Neil who had no idea what he was doing to her.

She bites her inner cheeks controlling her blush and looks at her phone that were lying on the side table with her stuffs.

She glanced over the phone screen and blushed seeing the caller id. She picks up the phone and answered the call while leaving it on the table with speaker on.

Her cheeks hearts up hearing his husky and teasing voice. 

Neil : hello beautiful, what are you doing?

Avni : Neil, why are you calling me? You were supposed to be with boys. Right?

Neil : well I was supposed to be but I was getting bored sitting down and waiting for them to starts the haldi functions then I thought why not to talk to my wife. How is my wife? Is she getting ready? How long do I have to wait to witness your grace baby? We didn't even got time alone together after official we got married.

She laughs out on his misery and turns her head looking at the girls who enters inside the room unannounced and looks at her with a smirks playing on their lips.

Quickly she grabs her phone and softly whispers to Neil before ending the call.

Avni : I'll see you in a bit Neil. Love you.

Putting her phone on side she stood up and gives all the attentions to the girls who starts approaching towards her and encircle around Avni.

Riya : I was just wondering why was our sweet bride was taking so long to get ready? Now look at her, she was busy talking to her husband. Oh my dear you supposed to get ready and meet us in the garden for haldi functions. Everyone is waiting for you.

Muskan : my brother can't wait to see you Bhabhi. He's being very impatient guy to see his bride. We shouldn't wait any second and let's get you ready then we go. There is so much things we have planned for you both.

Avni nodded her head and quickly got ready and fixed her saree pleats. They walks out of the room and headed to garden where the haldi was going to be held.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)