Chapter 48

Slumping himself on couch he took his phone out and scrolls through his phone to pass some time while his wife getting ready.

They were going to attend his father friend's son wedding and his wife kicked him out of the room after he was ready because his wife wanted some privacy from him.

He had been walking around the living room for half an hour but couldn't hold himself from sitting down and glancing over the clock time to time.

He shuts his phone and shoving his phone back in his pocket stood up and thought upon checking on his wife who have been taking years to get ready.

He climbs the stairs and stood front of the door was about to push the door when he stops and thought would it be good idea to just walk in or wait.

He was dilemma wondering what to do when he chucked his thoughts away and pushing the door he enters inside only to get shocked seeing his wife standing front of mirror and adoring full set of bangles on her both wrists.

He stood by the doorframe leaning against and watched his wife getting ready who hadn't acknowledged his presence yet. He took a deep breath and taking small steps starts walking towards her.

He stood behind her and looking at her through the nitro slips his arms around her waist making her flinch away. She gasped and looked up and looks at him in shock. She wasn't expecting him to come in like this when she strictly told him to stay out of the room till she doesn't come out.

Coming out of shock she struggles in his grip and glares at him who tightened his arms around her waist not letting her move away from him.

She glanced over him and sighs and stops moving away.

Avni : Neil. What are you doing? What did I tell you about not to entry inside? Why did you come inside? I was getting ready. You're disturbing me.

He didn't bothering giving response to her but dips his face into her neck and starts nuzzling  into her neck making her breath hitch.

She held her saree side and closed her eyes. Her eyes widen opens she felt him leaving a mark on her neck. She gasped opening her eyes and glanced through mirror to see him smirking standing little away.

Her fingers traced the bite and turning around she glares him who rested his arms and rested against his chest and stares her who looked magnificent stunning pastel colour saree with jewellery adored.

He couldn't stop himself admiring his wife beauty to which he hardly heard his wife complaining about the mark.

His trance broke when he felt slap on his biceps. He shook his head and holding her hand pulls her over to which she collided with his chest. His arm went around her waist and his finger brushed against her hair removing little side.

He got closer and pecked her forehead and trails kisses on her both cheeks and nose before distancing himself and cupping her face he looks at her.

Neil : baby, why are you worried or complaining about the mark? People are too smart to understand what happens between the couple.

She slaps his arm and muttered shameless making him chuckle.

Avni : Neil please let me go. We haven't got much time left. I need to get ready.

Neil : how long will it take you get ready baby? I can't wait outside like a love puppy downstairs. It doesn't look good on me. I can watch you get ready if it will take longer you to get ready.

She rolls her eyes and nodded her head and asked him to move turns around and continues to wear the remaining jewellery.

As he promised he took a seat on bed and crossing his legs stared his wife beauty.