Chapter 18

He bends down and pulls her in a hug. She cried louder hugging him close to her heart. Her whole body gave up. She couldn't hold herself from breaking down. She burst into tears clinging in his arms.

His hand starts to rub her back comforting her. He let her cry because he knew she needed to let out it. He kissed her head despite being so much angry, he wouldn't neglect or forget how much he also loves her.

He broke the hug when her cries gradually stops. He cups her face and look into her eyes. He wipes the tears off and pecks her forehead. His eyes widen as he spotted pool of floor. He starts panicking and looks at her foot that were bleeding.

He holds her foot and placed it on his lap gazing the wounded foot.

Neil : what have you done yourself? Look at the blood oozing out. Oh my god baby, how can you be so careless?

His heart ached seeing her foot wounded so badly. A tears rolls down and falls on her foot. Neil looks up and found her eyes filled with tears. He wipes her tears and looking down carefully took the glass out.

Her hands tightly gripped his arms and closed her eyes tightly whimpering in pain. Neil again pulled another piece of a glass, she gripped his arm tighter and whimper escaped from her mouth.

Neil looks at her and rubs his fingers on her hair and softly whispers.

Neil: it's okay baby! I have got you.

Neil placing her foot on the floor stood up and rushed to washroom grabbing a first aid box. He comes and sat down taking her foot on his lap.

He cleans the blood and bandages her foot. He then cleaning his hand with a gel looks at her cupping her face. He pecks her forehead.

Neil : baby, should I be angry with you or what? Why are we like this? I don't understand why are we fighting? I thought our love was beyond this. We don't need to fight. Please baby. Don't leave me. I can't lose you neither let you go away from my life. What will happen to me? My love can't be described in words baby. I don't like hurting you. It really hurts to hurt you baby. If there something I need to do from side then I'll do anything to work our relationship but please don't leave me. I really love you so much. I can't even imagine my day without you. Please don't punish me baby. I can't see your avoiding me. I can't bear the separation between us anymore.

He also burst into tears. His heart was hurting when he heard she was going to leave him. He loves her to much. He can't bear the pain anymore. He wants her to be with him.

Her hands raised up and cupping his face, she wipes the tears off and crashed into his arms sobbing. They both cried together in each other arms.

Her sobs calmer down and she starts whispering something that were audible to him.

Avni : I'm sorry Neil. I was becoming to selfish in my own pain. I didn't think about you. I was thinking about myself. I'm sorry Neil. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry Neil. Please forgive me. I was being to harsh on myself and ruining our relationship Neil. I would never forget about you Neil. I'm sorry Neil. I love you Neil.. please hurt me much as you want. Vent your anger out but please don't leave me. Don't give up on me. I can be selfish and miserable, stubborn girl but please don't leave me. I won't be able to live without you Neil. I'm sorry.

Her mumbles didn't stop, she kept mumbling sorry and saying how bad she was and how her behaviour wasn't unforgivable. Neil wiping his tears broke the hug and cupping her face kissed forehead.

Neil : I'm sorry too baby. I should have pulled you pot from the pain.

Avni : no Neil! I was fault there Neil. My mind wasn't working. Her betrayal and my whole pain wouldn't stop playing in my mind. I should have listened to you Neil. I should have been strong, brave and mostly importantly trusting you Neil. I couldn't believe in our love Neil. I let you down so much. I'm sorry Neil. Please forgive me.