❒ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤❒

By simp4youwastaken

"ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss" 🄲🄾🄼🄿🄻🄴🅃🄴🄳 More

○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6○
○ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80○

○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34○

3K 61 1
By simp4youwastaken

Olympia

Today is Anthony and Avani's wedding and we have to be there at 5:00. It's not a ceremony they got married in court and its just a party we're going to.

"Jaden!" I yell from the bathroom.
"Yessssss" he says walking in with his lose flannel open so I could see his chest.

"Can you help me zip it up?" I ask turning around so he could zip up my dress.

He zipped it up and looked at me through the mirror.

"You look gorgeous as usual" he says putting a hand on my lower waist.

"you don't look to bad yourself" I winked and walked into the closet. I put on the golden necklace Jaden had gotten me that one time.

I walked into the room after grabbing a purse putting my things in it.

"You ready?" I asked Jaden as he stood up from the bed and shutting off his phone.

"Yes" he said as we walked out the room.

We didn't have to drop Shiloh off at Addisons because he was already there from the other night.
I miss my little baby so much.

We got in the car as we blasted music.
The sun wasn't setting just yet but it was going down right about now.

We pulled up to the party and connected mine and Jadens hands.

We walked in to people waiting for Anthony and Avani to come out. We saw charli, chase, josh, nessa, and two more people I've never seen before.

"Hey guys" Jaden said as they looked over to us.

"Mia!" "My wife!" Charli and nessa squealed as they practically jumped on me.

"Hey girls" i smiled hugging them.

"Okay well remember she's MINE wife." Jaden said pulling me out of they're grasp.

"Jaden shut up." Nessa said grabbing me back.

"Come on we want you to meet someone!!" Charli said bringing me over to the two people I saw before.

"Hi, Olympia" I smiled at the guy and girl.

"Cynthia, this is Quinton." She said sweetly.

I could tell we'll get along.

"Nice to meet you, you look so beautiful" she complemented me.

"Oh girl what are you talking about? Have you seen yourself!" I said as she smiled.

"I like her" Cynthia said pointing to me looking at Charli and nessa.

I cackled with a smiled.

"Beautiful come sit down it's about to start." Jaden called me over. I waved bye to Cynthia and Quinton walking over to Jaden.

I sat down when I felt Jaden scoot over to me.
"Hi baby" he said in a cheeky smile.

"Hi handsome" I cupped his face pecking his lips.

"I want one more kiss" he said as I rolled my eyes playfully and pecked his lips.

"Moreeee" he whined.

Putting his arms around me pulling me in for more.
"Jaden not right now we need to watch!" I said laughing softly.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee" he whined even more.

"Jesus" I mumbled and pressed my lips onto his.
It lasted longer put wasn't a full make out.

"Okay happy?" I said as he was thinking.

"No more" he smirked and pressed his lips on mine.
I kissed back even though I wanted to watch what was happening.

"Ew stop sucking each others faces off and watch" josh said as Nessa laughed.

"Okay enough" I said as he smirked.
He kissed my cheek and practically pulled me on his lap.

I sat on his lap and his hands placed on my hips almost on my ass.

Time skip:
End of party

Avani and Anthony are amazing together, let me say.
You could see the love in their eyes.

Jaden was a little drunk.. actually no, he was drunk.

"Thank you all for everything but i need to take this crazy home" I said as I pointed to jaden over at our table, he looks like he's dead. Avani and Anthony turned around to see us and smiled.

"Of course thank you for coming! We'll talk soon. Love you!" Avani said hugging me and Anthony did as well.

"Love you too! See you!" I said going to the table to get Jaden.

I walked over to Jaden and sat next to him looking at him.

"Jae" I said as he lifted his head up and looked at me with a cheeky smile.

"YesssSsh?" He said trying to sit up straight but failed.

"We're going home now okay..?" I said as he nodded agreeing.

I had chase help me before he left to put Jaden in the car.

"Okay all set! See you soon Mia!" Chase said closing his door and heading back inside with Charli.

"Bye" I waved to them and Charli blew me a kiss and traditionally I caught it, duh!

I got im The car with a drunk Jaden about to fall asleep.

"Jaden when you need to get out the car, you need to wake up" I said as he hummed "okay" to my response.

Time skip
Home

We got home and I helped jaden out the car as best as I could. We got inside and I laid him on the couch. I prepared some Advil for him in the morning and went back into the living room.

"Jaden let's go to sleep" I say yawning looking that the time that was 2:37am.

"O-kayyy" he said as he walked better up the stairs.

We got into the room and I got into pjs and I helped Jaden out on his. He was more quite than Last time he was drunk..

"Jaden you okay..?" I asked as he hesitated and nodded.

He's not okay..

"Jay you can tell me" I said as I sit on the ledge on the bed with Jaden on my left.

"I'm scared" he blurted out without explanation.

"Of what baby?" I asked as he turned to me.

"I-I don't want to be a dad" he said.

"A dad?" I asked as he nodded and saw a tear come down from him eye.

"Aw baby it's okay" I said climbing into him arms and giving him a bear hug.

"I-I just down want to disappoint you in this and I'm not prepared for you to hate me for not being good enough.." he said. That just broke my heart, why you may ask?

Drunk sayings are sober thoughts. This is how he actually feels, that I'd leave him because he's not good enough..? The other day I Thought I wasn't good enough for him.

"What are you talking about. Jaden I'd never leave you! Your amazing it doesn't matter if you fuck up or something else. That doesn't mean i will
leave someone I deeply lo- ..care for.." I said as he looked at me I. The eyes studying if what I said was true.

"No that can't be possible, every time I f-fuck up I have to pay for it. I Fuck up with a m-mission, I pay for it by being yelled at or, or! Then hunted down. It's alwayssss my fault too." He said looking down.

"Jaden fuck up or not that doesn't even come to my mind about leaving you. You mean the world to me" I say as i wiped his tear that fell.

"Let's go to sleep okay baby?" I said as he nodded.
I kissed his lips lightly as he smiled shyly.

"Okie" he said like a baby.

I went to turn off the lights and got back into the bed and laid down next to Jaden.

He tried to reach for me but failed to because he's so weak when he's drunk. I scooted over so he was able to snuggle into me like a bear. He laid his head on my stomach and closed his eyes with a grin on his face.

"Goodnight gorg-eous" he said with a hiccup.

"Goodnight jae" I said kissing his head, as he kissed my bare stomach because I have a crop top on.

Making It sent butterflies everywhere..

THANK YOU FOR 20K READDDDDDSS
AHHHHHHHHH IMA GO CRY-😭
How are you enjoying the story?😚🤪
LOVE YOU!🤍
1352 words🍻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 4.3K 31
𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 - 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
755K 27.9K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
107K 523 21
This is a football imagine baby series that I posted on tumblr and absolutely loved it. So why not post it on here, I hope you enjoy it!
90.9K 1.9K 29
You live in a small town in Pennsylvania, where you dance. Jack's mom is your teacher, and your life is flipped upside down when Jack, your ex-best f...