The Guy From The Tattoo Shop

By JessMOC

"The problem is, you love the wrong people too much." My best friend tries to explain. Her words might hold t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 4

167 4 0
By JessMOC

Chapter 4

Shit, is the guy from the tattoo shop. . .

To say I was surprised was an understatement.

I quickly diverted my eyes from him blinking twice, trying to snap out of my trance. Why was he here? I mean is more than obvious that him and Alex knew each other. I remember that they were talking yesterday at the shop and now he's here, in Alex's social circle.

I didn't know why I felt so intimidated by him. we haven't even interacted. I guess that's the reason why I felt this way; because we haven't had any type of cross, I didn't know what to expect if we did. But then again, we don't know what to expect from any stranger. I mean he's extremely good looking and any girl would probably swoon at the sight of him, but I wasn't the type of girl to seem affected by such things. I finally decided to ignore my thoughts and tried to refocus on the conversation, knowing that -of course- I wouldn't succeed. I'm a walking contradiction.

"Girls...", Alex started "this is Kyle," he pointed at a tall brunette. He smiled and waved. "Connor and Tyler. They're brothers " he motioned towards a pair of cute blondes.

"Pleasure to meet you, ladies", one of them said, I think his name was Connor " But when the party ends, do you think I can follow you home? ". he asked looking in my direction.

Em. . . uh?

"Um, why?" I asked curious as to what he had to say.

"Because-"

"Please don't start" the other one interrupted, Tyler.

"-My parents always told me to follow my dreams" he finished with a cheeky smile, completely ignoring his brother. Cece burst out laughing and I chuckled.

"Connor, it's better to let them think you're an idiot than to prove it " Alex said.

" is-is that something funny you tried to say? cause you know, your life is a better joke " He smirked. A girl 'oohhh-ed' his snarky remark. Alex rolled his eyes and muttered 'fucking five year olds' under his breath.

" Slowly, apply water to that burn" Cece jokingly announced ruffling Alex's hair. He huffed but then smiled. Who would say they met each other less than forty-eight hours ago?

" Now Connor, you shitstick, can you shut the fuck up so I can finish? " Alex narrowed his eyes at Connor and then flipped him the bird. Connor scoffed feigning offense and laid his hand on top of his chest, right on his heart mouthing 'hurts'. He's a total clown."Sorry for that, where was I?...Oh right. This is Isabel, Tyler's girlfriend" Alex continued and motioned towards a small, pretty brunette leaned in Tyler's arms "Sara, Chris, Marcus", Sara had nice blonde hair and tanned skin, Chris had beautiful brown skin and Marcus was a really muscular guy.

"the quiet loser in the back is my stepbrother, Damian " Alex continued, My eyes setting on him,

Damian.

So that's his name, I thought. Hot.

He stood in the back of the room, silent -not that I could really tell with the music blasting in my eardrum. He was observing the party in front of him, holding a beer in his right hand. This time he wore a perfectly fitting black button down with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, tattoos visible in one of his forearms. His black jeans were hanging daringly low on his hips and finally, his feet were adorned with a pair of red leather-jacket shoes. Wait. I stopped my starring realizing something. wait, wait...

Wait, hold on. WHAT!? Step brothers? I was so busy stalking Damian that I ignored that piece of conversation. Did I heard things right? Wow. So...Alex and Damian really are family. This is interesting and unexpected. It didn't know why I cared so much anyway. I guess any information about him would be feeding my inner, hormonal fangirl. I stopped myself before my thoughts became stupider than the second before.

"Then, that's pretty much it. And of course my cousin, the one who made the party. He must be around, doing something" Alex concluded. "Do you guys want me to get you drinks?" He asked.

Cece looked at me and I shrugged "sure, I'll go with you. You'll need help" she smiled and then she whispered to me " Don't move."

"wasn't planning on it" I whispered back and then they left. I looked back to the group and they were all engage in a conversation I didn't had knowledge of, so I just stood there with my mouth shut.

To distract myself I started to visually explore the place. Did I mentioned how amazing this house was? I thought the exterior was enough to live anyone dumbfounded but I was wrong; the interior was as beautiful if not better. The walls wore a simple velvet white. The ceiling was high and a beautiful crystallized chandelier sat at the center of it. There was a carved wooden staircase that led up the to a second floor and beautiful paintings and photographs hanging on the walls. I could tell there was furniture missing, but part of making a successful party is to save every object possible from any damage. Everything about the décor screamed money and classiness but the party going at the moment gave the illusion that it was otherwise.

"So, Aaren right?" A really deep, sensual voice with a teaspoon of raspiness sounded from my left side. I snapped my head towards the source. Shit. It was Damian.

Wa-was he talking to m-me?

'What do you thing?' My subconscious asked, rolling her eyes at my stupid question. 'Dude, okay calm your tits' I mentally responded to my subconscious raising my hands in surrender, 'Bitchy much?'.

After stopping whatever that was, I decided to pay attention to what was happening in the real world. Sugar daddy.

What did I just thought? Wow, I'm such a pimp.

I focused on him again -this time for real and once he realized that I actually acknowledged his presence, he smirked stepping closer; I swallowed loudly. He approached me enough, so that his arm was almost brushing mine. A little too close for a stranger, I would say. I could smell his cologne from the lack of space between us. He smelled heavenly. His dark blue eyes finally landed on my green ones, and then he slowly opened his mouth to speak. "Did I said your name wrong?" He arched an eyebrow, not moving his eyes from mine.

His position at the moment wasn't helping my already burning cheeks. Thank God for the dim flashy lights, that way he wasn't able to notice my redness. He had never talked to me before and now that he does, he chooses to step four inches away from me. Was he doing this on purpose? I mean it wasn't complaining but at the same time, I was. The closeness between our bodies allowed me to detect two things about him.

I didn't noticed how tall he was until now. He's was beyond six feet tall, my head barely reached his shoulder. Also his eyes; his eyes were such an unusual tone of blue that I found myself trying to think about something I could compare them to, but I couldn't .

It's more than obvious that he's a little too distracting for my liking, but looking at him made me realize something,

There's no reason to be shy.

He's really handsome and everything but at the end of the day, he's just a guy. An alien, beautiful guy who happens to be having a conversation with me; or trying. It wasn't like myself to feel shy towards a boy. After my realization I decided to stop acting like a moron, and say something.

" No, you got it right", not no bad. "your name?" I asked politely even if I knew the answer.

" I think you know the answer to that" he replied.

" Maybe, but it's called being polite. Ring a bell?" I said, yea...that's more like me.

"Maybe. But it's called going straight to the point" he remarked. I broke eye contact and stayed quiet for a couple of seconds. Then, I spoke again.

"True, Damian" I looked at him, his smirk turning into lopsided grin at the mention of his name,"but sometimes biting around the bush makes the whole point much more interesting"

"Possible, But not really my style" his smirk returned. We stayed silent for a while, looking everywhere, until he spoke again "what did you get?"

"What?" I asked, confuse as to what he was asking.

"from the temple"

"Oh",was my first reaction to his question. So he remembers me. "What did you get?"

"I asked first" he pointed out. Wow, demanding.

"Right", so he really wanted to know "I got a quote on my back. You?"

" I could show you.." He started "but we would have to go somewhere you know, more private...."

What? Im pretty sure I heard things wrong, right? He wanted to show me his tattoo privately. To a stranger. In a party. That only meant one thing. He plays; not soccer nor futball. He plays as in he man whores.

Did I explained how much I despised this type of guys? Well I really do. Even now more than before after I was cheated on. I hate how they don't care about women. My mom always thaught me that women need to be respected and that's why I didn't take shit from Chad nor I will take shit from any other guy.

How come players not care about manipulating and seducing others knowing that, at the end of the day, they will be breaking a heart? How could they see your body but not your emotions? You need a bloodless heart for that and after having my heart slightly broken, all I wanna do is give them a shot from their own injection.

I was slightly annoyed at his intentions and any respect I had towards him completely vanished. I honestly didn't understood why he chose me out of all the girls from this party anyways. I wasn't in the mood to question it either.

I was about to give him hell but then I suddenly got a little mischievous idea. I smiled to myself.

"Not so fast, my friend...." I waved my pointy finger from side to side at him, smirking. He smiled wickedly at me, seeing that I understood his proposition, ass. " I wanna go dance first"

"Then, we will" he said lowering his voice, trying to sound more seducing. He took my hand in his.

Even though this was all an act from my part, I hated to admit the slight tingling sensation that I felt on my skin from his touch. I ignored it and let him drag me to the dance floor. When we finally got there, I turned my body around, so that I was facing him.

West coast by Lana del Rey started to play. The perfect song. It had a slow tempo. The energy of the room shift into something more erotic. From the corner of my eye I could see the mass of people slowing down with the music. I gulped.

'Are you seriously going to keep this little game of yours?' My subconscious questioned.

'Shut up. This is harmless' I told her, but she new better.

' is it Aaren? What are you trying to prove?' She saw right through me. I ignored my inner battle and with a little more inclination, went through with whatever I was doing.

I wasn't doing this for myself. I was doing this to give the boy a lesson.

~Down on the West Coast they got a sayin'"If you're not drinkin' then you're not playin'."But you've got the music, you've got the music in you, don't you?' .The music sang. ~

Looking at Damian intently, I took my right arm and placed it on top of his shoulder, palm resting behind his neck. I Repeated the action with my left arm. I could feel him slowly moving his tattooed forearms, his hands brushing my hips, until he finally set them there. I ignored the shiver I received from the action. He pressed my hips closer to his and I started to move slowly; like honey falling from a jar. He started to move along and we started to dance.

~Down on the West Coast I get this feeling Like it all could happen that's why I'm leaving You for the moment, you for the moment, Boy Blue, yeah, you.
You're falling hard, I push away, I'm feelin' hot to the touch You say you miss me, and I say I miss you so much But something keeps me really quiet, I'm alive I'm a lush
Your love, your love, your love...

I can see my baby swingin' His Parliament's on fire and his hands are up On the balcony and I'm singing, Ooh, baby, ooh, baby, I'm in love.~

The next part of the song got more interesting. With a new sense of bravery, I decided to shift. I made a turn so that my back was pressed against his chest. By the way his breath hitched, I think he liked it. I started to move my behind against him to the rhythm of the music. I brought one of my hands back to his neck from my position, fisting his dark messy hair while my other hand rested on my stomach. I could feel his minty breath in the back of my ear. His fragrance pleasantly in my nostrils. He moved his big palms to my sides, making straight contact with my flesh. I wished I wasn't wearing a crop top but then again, I would be lying to myself. I could feel his warm skin against mine and it felt nice, but I wasn't doing this for my own pleasure, I had a purpose.

We finally reached the end of the song -well almost- since Before Lana del Ray could finish the las verse, I was being dragged out of the multitude towards a set of stairs. I was surprised, but I wasn't. I knew this was coming, I just wasn't expecting him to be so desperate but Anyways, I followed him up the stairs it. The dim lights weren't helping my already furious heart beat, this time they were against me.

I wasn't scared of him. I knew that he was basically a stranger and that I didn't know anything about him but he hasn't given me a real reason to stop and run. I felt the need to complete my mission. If anything were to happen, I could just scream. After all, there's people everywhere, so I strongly doubted that if they saw a fragile, skinny girl screaming bloody murder not one person would do anything about it.

Before I knew it we were In front of a white door. He pushed it open and let us in. Once we were both inside, he closed it. The click of the lock sounded heavy in my ears. I stood at the door while Damian stood a couple of feet away in the middle of the room, facing me. It was quiet, the music barely audible. You could feel the tension between us. I chose break the silence.

" I'll like to do something" I started. He raised an eyebrow "of course, if you would let me..."

He looked at me right in the eyes, with such intensity that I thought I was going to drop "Do whatever you want, baby" he said, his plump lips moving slowly while he said the words.

I took a step forward, then three more until we were a breath away from each other. I grabbed his top into my tiny hand and started to slowly undo his buttons with my eyes locked on his. His pupils were blown with anticipation. It's working. He tried to reach out but I slapped his hand away "not touching" I said. He pouted but listened anyway. After undoing his shirt I almost gasped at the sight of him topless.

Damn he was delicious.

It's like watching a huge Dorito but hotter. Okay... I know, not the best comparison but I didn't care at the moment, I was drowning in my own sea of drool.

His skin was tanned and body toned. It was more than obvious that he worked out. His left side was covered in random tattoos while his right side remained untouched. A six pack -drool- adorned his abdomen and his V line was-oh my gosh; I just wanted to brush my fingers past it. His chest...did my water just broke? I needed to check on my uterus, I think it fell apart. Am I sweating? Yea, yea I can feel it in my tongue. This boy was any girls desire and he sure as hell was taking advantage of it; which reminded me why I was here in the first place and snatched me out of my perverted thoughts. No no no Aaren, don't go there. I told myself.

Taking my plan back into action, I completely ripped the shirt off of him, trying not to go to church and buy some holy water and drink it at the sight of his biceps. I pushed him to the mattress and he fell with a pouf. He looked at me like a hungry cat but I couldn't get distracted again, I had to finish this and soon.

"What are you planning on doing?" He asked smirking. That smirk won't last long. I smiled to myself.

" you see, I love roleplay... " I said lowly trying to sound sexy, although I probably sounded like a calving platypus.

"Do you?"

"Oh, yeah" I stated "that's why I'm tying you up"

"Wha-"

"Shut the fuck up, or everything you say will be used against you" he looked at me confused, until he finally understood what I was on about.

"Sorry, officer" he playfully apologized.

" so, you think this is funny?" I asked. I took his button down and pushed him so that his back was laying against the mattress. I sat on top of his stomach putting my legs in each side of him. I know, not the best idea for my health but I had no choice. Apparently he liked this game a little to much or the dancing was too intense, seeing that there was a bulge restrained by his jeans. I didn't wanted to accidentally touch it nor seat on it and make this situation even more uncomfortable for me.

"This is hot." he said once he saw me from his position. I mentally rolled my eyes at his comment. Boys get so horny so easily. I didn't replied to his comment.

"Arms up" I commanded and he immediately responded by raising his arms. Those arms. Once they were up I started to tie his hands to the metal headboard with the shirt. Tight. When I made sure they were enough secured, I stood up and went for his pants. He was watching my every move, amused. I began to unbuckle his belt and unbutton him. He's so clueless to everything. Once I took them off -trying not to look at his... At that- I threw the pants as far from him as possible on the floor. I knew that his phone was inside one of the pockets, I felt it while we were dancing. I took the leather belt and sat at the end of the bed.

" why are you tying my feet?" He asked slightly frowning and my heart stopped. Shit. Think about something, quick.

I looked at him and stood up sitting next to his side. I gave him a kiss on his collarbone surprising both him and myself for the action. "Because baby, I'm not the one who committed a crime". I knew that this was enough distraction for him until I finished. He smiled like a dork and didn't questioned it until I was done tying his feet, really tight as well.

When I was completely done I inspected my work and it was just how I wanted it. He looked ridiculous tied up, naked in a bed and I tried not to crack at the sight of him like this. He tried to move his hands but he couldn't. Then he tried again with his feet and it was pointless. He looked at me as if saying 'what else is there officer?' and I smirked.

" there's something missing..." I purposely said.

" please off-"

"No, I can't go on without this" I frowned "is there a bathroom close?"

"W-" he stopped himself when I raised an eyebrow. Sighing he gave up " two doors to the left. Please don't take too long"

" I won't" I lied, blowing him a kiss. Finally I neared the door and opened it. Then closed it behind me, but not before locking it discreetly.

Once I was out I smiled. YES! I cheered. I fucking did it!. Now, time to run.

~~~~~~~~

I was downstairs in the middle of the party, again. It was a quarter after eleven and I needed to find Cece and get the hell out of here.

It has been twenty minutes since I left Damien tied up in the room and I'm pretty sure that he knows that Mr. officer was as corruptive as the prisoner. I couldn't stop imagining his face when he realized I wasn't coming back. I such a bad ass, living a hot guy tied up and locked in. Really? I thought. Not even my subconscious had something to said.

Suddenly I felt hands grabbing my shoulders from behind, turning me around brusquely. I closed my eyes and prayed to God that this wasn't karma black firing me already. Please don't let me die like this.

"Where the fuck have you been?!"

A voice slurred and I opened my eyes to find a vey drunk Cece. Oh God than you.

" Cece, what the hell! Are you drunk?"

" what? No!" She waved me off "I'm just affected by a liquid substance to the extent of having zero control on my behavior" she grinned at the end of her rambling. Splendid.

" Cece we have to go home, ASAP"

"What? Why?!" She complained " this, is just getting started" drunkenly, she sing-sang. I immediately went to take ahold off her dress to keep her from flashing her boobs to the population. Yes, she had the tendency to get flashy went she got drunk. She was not suppose to drink tonight, she was the designated driver. Something's up with her, she never does things like this unless there was something bugging her mind and she needed the distraction. I wanted to talk about it but it wasn't the right place nor moment.

"Cece, boobies in not out" I said slowly as if I were talking to a five year old "now, where are your car keys?"

" Alex has them" she slurred, great. She couldn't even stand straight.

"Do you know where he is?" She smiled widely.

" yes" she said. " I slept with him." my eyes almost bulged out of their sockets.

"YOU WHAT?!?!" Oh my gosh tell me she didn't do it. Oh no, poor Matt. This will crush him to pieces. This will crush HER to pieces. She will regret this tomorrow once she remembers what she did.

"Yes!! I slept with Alex, he's overly affected by a substance too so we slept together!!" Se exclaimed excitedly. I placed my hand on my forehead. This is wrong. So wrong. Alex is also drunk?What if they forgot to use a condom?!No. No, no. Cece is too young to be a mother. She's not ready. She can't even take care of herself, look at her right now!

"Okay, Cece! This is not something you should be happy about, although I know you probably won't understand at the moment seeing the state you're in"

"Why?" She asked, tilting her head " I understand Aaren" she informed with her face completely serious. Four seconds passed and she bursted out laughing, like a maniac.

Oh Gosh, she's hammered.

I exhaled loudly." sweet heart", I tried "where is Alex?" She pursed her lips in thought. I was bouncing my leg up and down in desperation because the clock was ticking fast and the fact wasn't calming me down.

Finally the woman decided to answer "oh yes!" She giggled " he's there" she pointed to a black couch in the living near the kitchen and there was Alex, sprawled on top of the thing. "we slept on that couch" she hiccuped. What? With all this people? I was confused.

"What do you mean ?" I looked at her.

" we played beer pong " she said out of topic " then I got dizzy and-" she hiccuped "he brought me to the couch, where I fell asleep for a second and soon after he followed. He was really warm thought" and she was lost in thought again. I closed my eyes in relieve and released air I didn't even know I was holding. They just slept together, as in taking a nap. No sexual activity. The little shit had me thinking about fetuses already.

"Okay Cece, it's time to get the keys and get the hell out of here" I took ahold of her arm, forcing her to come with me while she moaned. I walked to the couch and stood in front of a lifeless looking Alex. "Alex" I touched his knee with mine, he didn't even move so I tried again as little more forceful "Alex!" He grunted but then opened his eyes, immediately bringing them to Cece .

"Cece!" He grinned like a little kid in a candy store "Why did you left me?" He asked His facial expression changing into a deep frown.

" I needed to dance Alex! The music was calling my name and, and I just couldn't disappoint her, you know" she said/slurred moving her hand in a circular motion around her chest. I rolled my eyes.

"I understand, Ce" he squeezed his eyes shut and sat straight "I get the feeling all the time." He drunkenly smiled.

"Do you?" Cece's eyes lit up.

"Ye-"

"Okay, drunkies!!" I interrupted smiling sarcastically. I just had to stop this pointless conversation between the two, I had to get those keys before it was loo late. "Alex, where are the car keys?"

He seemed to be thinking about it until he spoke "I have no idea" he stood up and stumbled back a little. I shut my eyes close in frustration.

"Oh, wait" he patted his back pockets and then took out the most beautiful set of keys I have ever seen in my life.

"Yes!" I exclaimed "thanks, Alex!" I gave him a quick hug. He looked surprise and then shook his head "okay we have to go, thanks for inviting us to the party." I turned around grabbing Cece's arm to leave but Alex's voice stopped me.

"Wait! Cece..." He started. Cece turned to look at him and gave him a beautiful smile. He shyly smiled back scratching the back of his neck and continued "call me soon, yeah?" Her smile grew .

"Of course" she answered then she hiccuped.

"Bye.."

"Alright, we gotta go" I hooked her arm through mine and brought her with me to the exit, stepping out into the breezy, dark night.

Ignoring the people around us -mostly drunk as well- I walked us the the car. I helped Cece get in the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt. Once I closed her door I finally made it to the drivers seat hopping in and buckling myself up. I exhaled and thought about how long this night turned out to be. I brought my eyes to Cece you find her fast asleep. Poor thing, I thought.

After looking away I turned the ignition, finally driving us home.

----------------------------------

^Image: how I picture Damian ^

This is not necessary to read

Youuuuuu!!!I had a better authors note but I lost it because I forgot to save it. I know I'm stupid ;).

It was me blabbering anyways, about how I have this power to say stop reading this but people keep reading anyways, like now.

There's a really bad snowstorm were I live (Massachusetts, even thought I was born in the Dominican Republic; si! hablo español perras, cuidado) and I'm stuck at home but the good thing is that I don't have college :D

Remember this is my first time writing an actual book so please keep up with

Vote and comment

(Not edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 1.7K 37
"But it's still me you like right?" I asked him looking into his eyes to make sure he wont lie to me "Yeah this is just for fun" he answered with a...
765 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...
17.9K 385 21
You can't back out, you can't tell another soul, and you can't fall in love, until they say 'I love you' on their own, with no pushing and you can't...