Spy School: Zoe or Erica?

By Dboy69420

-#1 in #spyschool- After an enemy organization kidnaps Zoe and Erica, Ben is forced to pay a ransom. Sa... More

Prologue
Obstacle Course
Always Expect the Unexpected
Unknown Identity
The List Reveal
The Most Embarrassing Event in the History of Events
Uncovering the Plan
The Truth
The Operation is a Go
Departation
Announcement ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿงจโœจ๐ŸŽ‰
Departation (continued)
The Plane Ride
Zoe's finale
Arrival In London
Just some funny Ship quotes I found on Discord
Zoe's Healing
I save Erica's life (for once)
A Moment I wouldn't forget
Zoe
Distraught Minds
Admitting to The Truth
Decoration
Jayden, why!?
Transporting myself 10 miles in thirty minutes
The Night With Erica
Erica's disappearance
Solving the Mystery
Untitled Part 29(idk I ran out of title ideas)
Competition
Erica's Secret Message
The Plane Ride
Arrival
Announcement
The kidnapping
The kidnapping (Zoe)
SPYDER's Comeback
The hideout
The Cruise
Escaping the Bomb
Survey
Arrival
The Meeting
The Royal Banquet
Truth or Dare
Truth or Dare Part Two
Truth Or Dare Part 3
Truth Or Dare Part 4
Jayden's First POV YAAAY
Jayden's Second POV YAAAY
Jayden's Third POV not really 'yaay' anymore tho
Announcement
Announcement Part Two
WINNERS
Jayden's POV
Ben's POV finally
Texts
Just Plain Torture
Announcement
SOMEBODY HELP AHHHH
Erica's Childhood Friend
Chain Reaction
Chain Reaction - Part 2
Welcoming
Mission Briefing
oirjfuhrfjrnbfurjfieko
The Meeting
The Trap
The Plot
The news of the Kidnapping
The Escape Attempt
The Final Battle
SEQUEL IS OUT!

The Tour (Continued)

1.6K 21 310
By Dboy69420

Trixie put her hand on the new girl's back, smiled, and quickly started talking.

"Jayden, this is Kylie(heyhowtoday). Kylie, this is Jayden. Have fun!"

And with this, she pushed Kylie right into my face.

Instinctively, I dodged the flying body, though I couldn't make it out in time, and she body-slammed me, as promised before. I yelped in pain as the back of my head hit the metal wall behind me, and then I yelped again when Kylie's chest collided with me, pushing me back into the wall once again.

Trixie laughed. "Ahh, bonding," she said, watching me squirm out of my uncomfortable position. 

Kylie quickly pushed away, walking over to Trixie and muttering something to her. Trixie smiled innocently and quickly dodged my shoulder punch.

"Hi," Kylie said, waving her hand at me. She brushed her hair behind her ear and started walking down the hall. I didn't have time to say anything to her, but if I did have a chance, I would've done it in a more social way. As you all probably know, I was an extremely popular kid at the Academy (at least I think).

Trixie walked over to me and sighed. "Kylie isn't very social, as yo have probably noticed by now. Let me do a quick introduction: Kylie is my best friend, and she's been that way for about two years. She's also a spy-in-training, though we just arrived at the Academy earlier so we don't have much education yet."

"Who's the boy?" Kylie said from in front of us.

"Oh, it's a friend of my sister's that I found at a 7-Eleven," Trixie said.

"Erica considers me as her friend?" I smiled. "That's nice."

Kylie arrived at the end of the hallway after passing by at least a few hundred security cameras, and she stomped her foot three times on a specific pressure spot on the floor. 

"Watch what happens next," Trixie said, waiting patiently. Kylie stomped her foot one more time, and the whole hallway started shaking. Kind of like an underground earthquake.

A few seconds later, the floor started slowly descending downwards. Kind of like an elevator, for forty-five times the size. As I said before, this bunker was full of secrets. As so was Trixie.

After a few minutes of the slow process, the hallway eventually stopped moving. The doors at the end of the long alley flung open, and to my surprise, there was nothing else but a simple room at the other end of the doorway.

I started walking that way, but Trixie caught my shoulder. "You're falling for another decoy, idiot. As soon as you step into that room, there will be a weighted pressure plate that will automatically send you flying a thousand feet above sea level. I would prefer you not go in there, for your own safety."

I shook my head. The Hales were too deceptive for their own good. If a normal agent headed here, they would most likely die of a trap without any guidance from someone that knew the safe path- and I'd bet the Hales didn't want innocent Agents dying. Unless the agent was me, and the Hale was Erica.

At the other end of the hall, Kylie knocked a familiar rhythm onto the left wall. A tiny doorway revealed itself at the middle of the path, where me and Trixie were standing. 

Inside the doorway was finally what I was looking for: the homey but also heavily armed living room of the secret bunker.

"Welcome!" Trixie said, pushing me in and herding Kylie along. I took in the scene, from the bottom to the top of the giant room.

First of all, there was no carpet. Just a tiled floor that shined like the sun, and paired with the glare of the ceiling lights, it felt like I was standing in an office. The only factor that took this out was the fact that there were two sets of couches in each corner, neatly placed for guests to sit.

There was also a crackling fireplace next to couch nearest to me, though Trixie insisted that it was for lighting fuses. No marshmallow roasting whatsoever.

The living room had weapons lined on the walls- something that looked like it was from World War Two. There was also a picture of a young man directly under a McMillan TAC-50 sniper rifle, though I had no idea who he was.

"That's Nathan Hale," Trixie said, admiring the picture. "He's the reason why we incredible spies are alive."

Kylie, unlike Trixie, had walked directly over to another room and slammed the door. Trixie stayed behind and insisted on giving me a tour, even though the only thing I really wanted to do at this point was collapse on the couch and check my phone.

And after a few hours of introducing just the living room, that's exactly what I did.

What I first realized: I had no data.

"What did you expect?" Trixie said after I asked her. "T-Mobile to wire their data off underground beneath the sea? Of course there's no data here."

"Well, do you guys have any Wi-Fi? Oh, I see it. What's the password?"

Trixie smiled innocently. "You're going to have to earn it."

I groaned and threw off my shoes, tossing my phone onto the couch. "You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm not!" Trixie said happily, dragging me to Kylie's room. "Let's get you situated with all the other suites!"

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," I said, dragging the word as long as I could while Trixie pulled me over to Kylie's room. When she opened the door, Kylie took a look and waved hello.

I waved back, examining the suite. It was actually pretty decent, but my mind wasn't going to take the time and describe it to you readers. I'm too tired at this point. Just imagine a 5-star hotel room with some extra weapons laying around here and there, also with a land mine and two security cameras. Boom. There you go.

Kylie showed us around temporarily, gesturing to her posters on the wall. They showed two things, both of whom I dislike: Ariana Grande and millions of baby kittens. 

Trixie continued the tour, despite my several attempts to escape her grip. Every time I tried to jump away suddenly, she would just literally move at a speed somewhere near the speed of light and catch me in a hug. I always ended up red-faced in these situations, so I just gave up after somewhere near escape attempt #13.

"So, you'll be staying here for the next few wee-" Trixie was saying.

"Wait, what!?!?" I said, spinning around to face her. She flashed another one of her trademark innocent princess smiles, and I tried not to act as frustrated as I thought on the inside. Staying here for the tour was already a nightmare. Staying a few weeks with this demon girl over here will just be plain hell!

 "But wait! When you see your suite, you'll be happier!" 

She was right. I was happier, since the suite was literally a ten-level upgrade from my Spy School dorm. Now I could fall asleep to an auto-massage bed, calm music, and listening to the fountain of water in my room gurgle.

I was most definitely not happy that Trixie was going to make me stay up until 10:00 PM each night playing Monopoly or something in the living room. Guys need their space, okay? Time can be spent better than watching Trixie crush me in an arm wrestle.

Trixie had a separate room, and with that, there were still like a million places in the bunker I hadn't been to yet. And if Trixie was going to try and act as a tour guide for me for the whole place, I was going to pass out in boredom.

The only other place I was interested in other than my room was the kitchen/buffet room on floor 2 (yes, there were two floors, this is what I meant by a trillion billion more places to visit). 

Trixie seemed to notice my dying inside look (for once) and sighed.

"I'll let you have some private time to explore, then," she said finally. "But remember to meet us at the cafeteria in three hours. I'll be expecting you."

Just as she was about to step out of the room, I ran over and stopped her by the shoulder.

"Please don't tell me you want the Wi-Fi password," Trixie said, an exasperated look on her face.

"I- that's exactly what I want."

Trixie pondered this for a bit, then dashed off. "The Wi-Fi password's in the communications room in the second floor! Follow me!"

I took a look at the map of the bunker she had given me, realizing that the communications room was the farthest room from my current location. I had no doubt that Trixie did this on purpose.

It was going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 1.7K 36
3 years after Ben's first mission, he disappeared. He didn't leave a letter or a note, just ran away, not to be seen again. His friend looked everywh...
33.4K 398 29
While Ben and Mike remain best friends, they have had a running feud with Zoe ever since an incident that happened. Erica, being one of the most att...
77.7K 1.1K 28
There's a new girl at Spy School who is as good, maybe even better, than the great Erica Hale. Erica, obviously, is not happy about her arrival, wher...
27.5K 372 15
Erica Hale gets recruited for a crucial mission at SPYDER, but something goes terribly wrong. Ben Ripley is shocked and a huge betrayal shakes Spy Sc...