RAIN ON ME

Oleh reveveee

Leona Romano being a single mother after a heartbreaking divorce took 3 years to recover from her wounds. Ale... Lebih Banyak

CHARECTER INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44

EPILOGUE

2.8K 76 43
Oleh reveveee

3 years later

I and Alexa were making cookies for Christmas since everyone was coming over to our place so I had a lot of work to do.

" Aaaah Leona!! Help me! Aah.." I hear Alex's voice screaming and I rush in the living room to see Adrian pulling on Alex's hair.

" Oh god- Adrian! Stop!" I quickly peel them off Alex placing him down and he pouts.

" I swear I'm going to go bald soon.. " he mutters running hands through his hand. I sigh looking at the two year old who were standing there with a pout.

" What's wrong honey? Why are you hitting Daddy?" I ask him and he looks at me with his doe eyes glistening with tears.

" Aww baby don't cry...come here " I open my arms and he nods slowly wrapping his tiny arms around him.
He snuggles his head in the crook of my neck and look at Alex who had Alexa in his arms.

___________________________________________
Alex's pov

I look at Adrian snuggling up against Leona and scoff lifting Alexa up in my arms.

" Mommy..d..daddy said..I.. I'm not a good boy.. I..I'm .. mommy's boy..not a strong boy..." Adrian says between his sobs and I roll my eyes.

" Alex, really why would you say that to him?" Leona says looking at me with a glare while craddling Adrian.

" I didn't mean it that way babe, it was just for fun." I say try to defend myself making Alexa chuckle.

" Comeon honey save your daddy." I whisper in her ear and she laughs.

" Mommy, daddy is sorry, he just said it for fun. Don't be mad at him, please..." She says pout and I smile.

That's my girl! Only she help this poor man

" Fine but don't do that again okay." She says sternly and I nod.

" But it's not a lie he's mommy's boy." I mutter making her glare at me.

" Okay then Alex, I'm going to sleep with Adrian in his room-"

" What??!! No ! You can't do that to me!" I say panicked and Alexa sighs jumping out of my arms.

" Watch me do it." She says glaring and I whine.

" That's not fair! Adrian pulled my hair too!" I say and she scoffs.

" Alex, Adrian is two and you're 33! You made him cry! " She says looking at me in disbelief.

" But..babe.." I mutter looking at her walk away with Adrian.

I sigh and sit down in defeat and Alexa chuckles at me.
" Daddy I helped you but you ruined it." She says giggling and I sigh pulling her closer and tickling her making her squeal.

" I think I was the only man Alexa but now I'm jealous of my own son, he gets more attention from my wife than I do." I say pouting making her laugh and he wraps her arms around me.

" You have me daddy!" She says and I smile hugging her.

" I do baby." I say looking at Leona who was playing with Adrian to stop him from crying.

___________________________________________
Evening

Leona's pov

I quickly change into a white dress and dress Alexa too.
" It's 7:30... they'll be here soon, baby where daddy and you brother?" I ask Alexa who was playing around.

" They're out playing.." she says and I nod kissing her head before going out.

" Alex!.... Adrian!" I search all around for them but they were no where to be seen.
I go out and check the backyard only to see Alex sleeping on the ground with Adrian on top of him sleeping on his chest.

" Guess who was fighting first thing the morning.." I mutter smiling going to them.

I slowly grab Adrian in my arms making him shuffle in sleep.

" Alex wake up...comeon.." I say softly tapping his shoulder and he groans fluttering his eyes open.

" Leo...mhm...what time is it?" He asks and I smile.

" 7:30, comeon you need to freshen up. " I say and he nods sleeping getting up.

I pat Adrian's back slowly waking him up
" Baby wake up comeon..." I say softly in his ears and he whimpers slightly opening his doe eyes looking at me.

" Mommy..." I speaks softly kissing my cheek and I smile

" Alex take him with you. " I say and he nods obidiently taking Adrian with him.
I sigh and go in only to get startled by Kabir and Alexa on the kitchen counter eating pop tarts.

" Fuck..when did you come?" I ask shocked as he laughs.

" Just a few minutes ago." I hear Vivian's voice and I turn around to see her standing there.

" Leo!!!" I hear two baby voices yell as Vivian's twins run towards me.

" Hey babies." I say chuckling hugging both of them.
Vivian had twins, a boy and girl, they're the same age as Adrian.

" Hey Viv. " I say hugging her and she smiles.

" Hey, where are the boys?" She asks and I sigh.

" Freshening up, will be here soon. What about Samaira and Samuel?" I ask her while pushing Kabir out of the kitchen.

" Yeah they'll be here, Samaira had an appointment-" she gets cut off when the door bell rings.

" I guess they're here." I say walking towards the door and opening it revealing Samuel and Samaira.

" Hey, Lee" Samuel says hugging me and I smile.

" Comeon in.. " I say and he nods going in. I watch Samaira struggle taking of her shoes.

" Oh god...this is killing me." She groans holding onto her baby bump.

Yup. She's seven months pregnant!

I chuckle nodding

" I know been there, twice. " I say helping her and she mutters a small thankyou.

" Like seriously how did you both manage to...this is so frustrating, not being able to do things." She says and I smile understanding.

" I know it can be frustrating but it's worth it you know...once you get your baby in your arms you'll just forget everyt-"

" Hi babe. " Alex cuts me off my kissing my cheek and smiling and Samaira.

" Hi Sam, how are you doing?" He asks her and she sighs chuckling.

" Trust me, you should really teach your bestfriend something." She says frustrated making both of us laugh.

" Where's Adrian?" I ask Alex and he points over to the twins playing with Adrian.

" Having the time of his life. " He says and I laugh.

We spend the rest of the time having dinner and a nice chat, playing games and singing Carols.

___________________________________________
Night

The guys left a hour ago and I put Alexa to sleep before feeding Adrian and putting him to sleep too.

I come out of their room trying not to make any noise and start cleaning the mess up.

I was doing the dishes when Alex came up and sat on the chair just looking at me.

" What? " I mutter chuckling and he smiles.

" I love you..." He says and I smile trying to hide my face while doing the dishes.

" What's wrong with you..all of a sudden." I say with a soft chuckle and he smiles.

" I don't know.. looking at you just reminds me of that." He says and I nod smiling turning of the tap and wiping my hands before walking towards him and sitting on the kitchen island in front of him.

" Well then I love you too. " I say and he gives me a full smile where his cheeks hide his eyes and his nose srcunches cutely.

" I know.." he says taking my hand in his carressing the back of it gently.

" Did the kids sleep?" He asks and I nod.

" Yeah ..." I say softly.

" You know I kind of miss going to your parents place, you know the tree house.." he says with a smirk and my eyes widen and I smack his chest.
I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato.

" Comeon babe, it's been three years since we're married, you're still being shy about it. " He says getting up and leaning closer.

" Shutup Alex.." I say softly embarrassed pushing his chest away making him chuckle.

" Come on..we could give them another sibling.." he whispers in my ear and I smack his chest making him laugh.

I squeal when he scoops me from the kitchen island in his arms.

" Shh baby, we need to be quite or you'll wake them up." He says in a low voice sending shivers down my spine.

" Let me have my Christmas celebration now." He says opening the bedroom door making me laugh.

I place both my hands on his face making him look at me and place my lips on his before looking into his grey orbs.

" Make sure you get the sibling part right. " I say biting on my lip trying to stop myself from smiling making his face lighten up with joy.

" Your wish is my command. " He says making me laugh.

That's all! Thankyou so much to everyone that read my book, voted, commented and added my book on their reading list 💜. This book is very special to me and will always remain close to my heart. I'll remember it forever 🥺༎ຶ‿༎ຶ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.9K 1.2K 54
Three years a widower, Graham Morgan had a lot to juggle with being mayor and raising his six-year-old son. His friends encouraged him to date again...
754 0 34
Four years... She's been alone... Lies... Lost... Alone...
Selfless Oleh Dagný

Fiksi Remaja

1.9K 123 20
Avery Johnson is a mediocre girl, living in a mediocre world. Or so she thinks. She's an only child and her parents are still happily married. Her...
344K 4K 83
@maxverstappen1 requests to follow you.