Bakugo x reader

By sobxbi

I am being so serious do not read this unless you want to eternally cringe😭... this was my first fanfic ever... More

Part 1- first day✨
Part 2 - intense training✨
Quick backround and quirk explantion
I know✨
The attack✨
The pool✨
Movie date✨
 apology✨
Electric love✨
Battle with katsuki✨
Your mine✨
Stay in your place✨
 homecoming✨
Feeling down✨
Internship time✨
Date day
Love you✨
Unexpected episode✨
Unexpected episode part 2✨
Exams part 1✨
Exams part2✨
Mall  incident✨
Pool day and training camp✨
Training camp 2✨
Training camp 3✨
Captured✨
Battle✨
Into the dorms✨
Ready?✨
Cooped up✨
Nightmare✨
Provisional license exam pt1✨
Provisional license exam pt2✨
The big 3✨
Out✨
Me too✨
Straight girl igorance✨
The tea✨
Stupid arguements✨
Do i forgive you?✨
Work studies✨
Real battle✨
Halloween part 1 🎃
Halloween part 2🎃
Day of the dead✨
Grocery store✨
Back to kyushu✨
Home sweet home✨
Hinas mystery man✨
Cooking with katsuki✨
The party✨
Sleepover with karizma✨
They're back✨
Surprise✨
Skate rink✨
Taken✨
Lifesaver✨
Dont even know✨
Break✨
Snow fall✨
Dinner✨
Eve of eve✨
Christmas eve✨
Christmas✨
Hes who?
Why again✨
 psychotic
So close, so far
Instinct
Fear lingers
Everythings fine
Reminded
Burn in a good way..
Off day
Death doesnt scare me.
Death is a scary concept
Hold it in
Whos fault is it really?
Push through and shut up
Almost time!
This house is a nightmare
Author note.

The gummy bears✨

4.1K 105 260
By sobxbi

While the others were arresting villains I was in an ambulance getting fixed by recovery girl.

They didn't take me to a hospital thankfully but it still sucks ass. I didn't expect anything to happen on my first patrol with hawks. Embarrassing .

***

We were at hawks house packing our things to leave the city.

*knock knock*

"You can come in." I said through the door.

"Hey kid. How's your arm and stuff?" I heard hawks say at the frame of the door but making his way over to me.

"Oh it's fine. Thanks to recovery girl You can't really tell it's there anymore since it blends in." I said holding my forearm out.

Now why the fuck did I say that. Idiot idiot idiot..

I saw his face get worried and looked up at me while I cover my arm again.

"Hey what happened? I thought she only made one slash on your arm?" He asked sounding clueless.

I turned to him. "You can't be that clueless now Hawks. I know your not stupid." I said trying to sound the least mean I could.

"Right. Sorry I just wanted to make sure. Well if you ever need to talk I'm here!" He smiled out trying to cheer up the topic.

"Thanks hawks, anyways I'm about done packing. Is tokoyami ready?" I asked him.

"Uh ya, we can leave right now actually." He said heading out my door.

I grabbed my bag and head out his house with tokoyami with me.

***

It was late at night so Aizawa picked me up from the entrance of U.A and walked me to the dorms.

I walked into the building and went to my room to put my bag down. Then I went to katsukis door to see if he was still awake.

*knock knock*

He answered quickly. I'm surprised he even was awake. Before I could say anything I just felt him hug me. Super tight.

"Can't... breathe." I said and then he let go of me. He placed a one hand on each of my shoulders.

"You did so good y/n." He said in a raspy voice.

"I missed you kat. I'm sorry I didn't call you back sooner I just wanted to see you." I said hugging him.

"Missed you too idiot." He said leading me into his room.

I jumped onto his bed and then he got on after me. He looked so tired, I was tired too. He rested his head on my chest while I played with his hair until we both fell asleep.

**

We got ready for school and my back hurt so much from the battle the other day. I could still walk but I couldn't do a lot of stuff until maybe tomorrow.

•••

"Ok class, today we will be training in ground beta. Go put your hero costumes on and meet in the front of the building." Aizawa ordered us.

Aizawa let me sit out since I couldn't do much Anyways in the pain I'm feeling.

I watched everyone train for hours. It was so boring not being able to do anything today.

After training school was over and we went back to the dorms. While I was in my room with katsuki we were just on our phones. He was watching something stupid and I was texting.... my brothers plug. It's been a while and I need something honestly.. for the pain of course.

"I'll be back in like 15 minutes." I said hopping off my bed and putting on a hoodie and shoes.

"What? Where the hell are you going?" He asked standing up with me.

"I needa go pick something up. I'll be back just stay here loser." I said closing my door and walking down the hall.

I walked off campus and went to a park nearby to meet up with him. I've known him for a while cause he's my brothers best friend. I didn't know he was a plug until like 8th grade but he was his best friend before all that so we are kinda close.

After sitting on a bench for 2 minutes I saw him walking towards me.

"Ryoko ! It's been a while, how ya been." I said doing a little handshake.

"I been gooddd, how's the hero life treating you?" He said smiling.

"Tch I'm not all that, and you know it." I said embarrassed.

"Nah nah, I saw that fight yesterday, you were beating her ass" he says supportive.

"Well thanks" I mumbled rubbing the back of my neck.

"Anyways, here's what ya asked for." He said pulling out a ziploc back with gummy bears in them. After he gave me that I paid him and said my goodbyes. He gave me 500mg In gummy bear edibles. That is a lot, for me at least. but I wasn't supposed to eat them allll today. There was atleast 40 gummy bears in the bag.

I was running back to campus with my phone in one hand and the edibles in the other, because 15 minutes had already passed and I didn't want anyone to worry. I finally got back to the dorms out of breathe.

I set down my phone and the edibles on the kitchen counter, I had to use the bathroom really bad so I went for he bathroom that was downstairs.

***

Now that I'm done using the bathroom I go to the kitchen to get my stuff and go to my room. When I go to kitchen I see my phone on the counter, but not the gummy bears.

"What the fuck." I sighed annoyed.

I walked over to the common area where Todoroki, Kirishima, Iida, and Deku, we're sitting.

"Hey did any of you guys take the gummy bears that were on the table?" I asked them.

"Nope , we were all in here sorry." Deku apologized.

"Oh it's alright." I said turning around to go find them.

I did not spend 40$ on these for them to get stolen.

I went upstairs and knocked on minas door.

"Hey did you go downstairs at all?" I asked her.

"Um no I haven't been downstairs for a while." She said confused.

"Ok thanks bye." I said walking down the hallway.

I went to knock on seros room. When he opened the door Denki was in there too playing video games.

"Hey did any of you go downstairs into the kitchen right now?" I asked them.

"I was in here but Denki got a snack from downstairs like 5 minutes ago." Sero said focusing on his game.

"Ya, want some?" He said holding out THE GUMMY BEARS.

"Denki- were those on the counter?" I asked him.

"Ya they were. No one was eating them so just took them. Were they yours?" He asked looking up at me.

"Ya they were...how many have you eaten Denki?" I asked concerned cause you can't take to much with a certain body weight.

"Like 10-12 why?" He asked.

"Oh my god. Denki those are edibes!" I yell running into the room to snatch them away from him.

"Wait what do you mean?" He asked looking concerned.

"They are full of C.A.N.N.A.B.I.S." I said spelling it out for him.

"All of them?" He asked getting more scared.

"Ya.. no it's fine. You're fine, don't freak out. It hasn't even hit you yet. Ya know what I'll just check up on you in an hour." I smiled running out the door and back to my room.

"Oi, why are you outta breathe?" Katuski asked me looking up from his phone.

I held up the bag of gummy bears panting without saying a word.

"You got candy?" He asked.

"Edibles." I said still out of breathe.

"And ya know who ate half of them? Denki. He's gonna be on a different planet, kat." I said.

He just smiled and shook his head.

I plopped 2 in my mouth and put the rest in my drawer.

*** hour passes.

An hour has passed and I'm walking back to seros room to check on Denki.

When I open the door Denki is laying like a starfish on the ground looking at the ceiling.

"Denki are you ok?" I say crouching down next to his head.

"He's hearing colors now, ya he's like gone gone." Sero said looking down at him again.

"Ok well I'll just leave him in your hands." I said patting Sero on the back.

"Before I go, do you have a water bottle in your tiny fridge? We only have tap downstairs" I whined.

"Oh crap, I think Denki was messing with my fridge earlier but you can check if you want." He said pointing towards the fridge.

"Thanks I was so thirs- DENKI! WHY ARE THEIR TINY NAKED DOLLS IN THE FRIDGE?!" I yell.

"Huh? Oh cause they were cold duh." Denki said turning his head to me.

I slap my hand over my face and shake my head.

"I'm just gonna get tap. Bye guys." I said walking out that room.

"So how gone is he?" Katuski asked me from the bed.

"Different dimension gone. He's said he's hearing colors." I laughed out.

"Oh god." Katsuki said looking back at his phone.

Hope y'all liked this funny chapter😌 I liked writing itttt, if u got any suggestions just lmk and they will probably end up in the story. Luv u babes💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.2K 20
[Thank you for 100k+ reads! I'm glad you enjoyed (or I hope you enjoy) my absolutely dreadful and embarrassing work of fiction.] IM AWARE THIS IS BAD...
10.7K 344 9
🚫⚠️THIS STORY MENTIONS: ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIA ⚠️🚫 I'm not great at describing the story so please read to find out what happens.. This is my first f...
79 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...
19.6K 479 20
So I made this one because I'm not going to finish the other one let me know if this is any good! This story is actually 19 chapters long the rest is...