BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise (BOOK...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

Fanfiction it's my first ever story that i would be making so please bear with me. Everything that i will wr... More

Pt84
Pt85
Pt86
Pt87
Pt88
Pt89
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt90
Pt91
Pt92
Pt93
Pt94
Pt95
Pt96
Pt97
Pt98
Pt99
Pt100
Pt101
Pt102
Pt103
Pt104
Pt105
Pt106
Pt107
Pt108
Pt109
Pt110
Pt111
Pt112
Pt113
Pt114
Pt115
Pt116
Pt117
Pt118
Pt119
Pt120
Pt121
Pt122
Pt124
Pt125
Pt126
Pt127
Pt128
Pt129
Pt130
Pt131
Pt132
Pt133
Pt134
Pt135
AUTHORS NOTE
Pt136
LIFE GOES ON
LIFE GOES ON 2
Pt137
Pt138
Pt139
Pt140
Pt141
Pt142
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt123

618 20 0
By chimmiiechimchim1013

SAMMIE'S POV:

I worked alone in my studio the rest of the day. No one attempted to call or look for me which is great cause I want to be left alone for now to sort out my thoughts.

I look at the clock on my wall it's already 11:24pm. I dunno if the guys left already. I texted Suga to check if they are still in the building. He replied that they all went to a bar with Melissa. He also said that they didn't call me because he told them that I don't want to be disturbed because I am busy.

He mentioned the place they went to just incase I wanted to join them but I told him I rather go home and rest.

SM: "Wae Oppa?"

SG: "Are you still in the agency?"

SM: "Ne I am about to go home though.Why did you call?"

SG: " I was just checking on you. Jimin looks to be so down did you already talk to him?"

SM: "He called me earlier I told him that I don't want to talk for now I just made up a lame excuse that I am busy. Don't talk so loud they might hear you talking to me."

SG: "No I already left the bar. Annie and I have plans tonight. She missed you, you know!"

SM: "Awww I miss Unnie too. Tell her I say hi and we should grab a bite one of these days!"

SG: "Okay I'll let her know that. Be safe going home. Text me if you arrive at the dorm safely. Arasso?"

SM: "Ne! Arasso! Don't drink to much Oppa. Annyeong!"

And we ended the conversation. So my members are enjoying with Melissa right now.I don't have any plans to join them but I am curious what's going. I can picture Melissa trying to snake his arms around Jimin.

No no can't do I could not let that happen I need to go there.

I grab my things and went out of m studio. I have one of our drivers drive to the place that Suga told me. Once I arrived at the resto bar I was greeted by the hostess.

" Hello Ma'am any reservations?" she didn't recognise me because I am wearing a hoodie and a mask. I remove my mask so she can see my face. Her eyes widened when she recognize me.

"Sammie!!!!" She shriek I held my fingers across my lips to tell her to keep quiet and she did. But she is having this small excited jumps seeing me.

"I am so sorry!!! I was just excited to see you. I thought you weren't with them. You are my favorite, I am your fan!" She said excitingly and I gave her a warm smile.

"Gumawo! Can you tell me where my members are?" I ask her politely.
"Of course they have a private room at the back let me show you the way." She said and she ushered me in the backroom and show me the door where my members are.

I knock at the door and Tae open it in an instant. "Sammie~ah!!!" he greeted me excitedly and hug me. "I thought you were busy. How did you know we are here?" he ask.

"Suga Oppa told me that you are here!" I told him he then open the door wider so I can enter so they are in a long table. Drinking and eating grilled meat.

And to my dismay my hunch is correct. Melissa is seated beside Jimin and his arms is link to his arms. I can see that Jimin is a bit tipsy but got shock when he saw me. He immediately stand up as if offering me his chair. I motioned for him to sit down as I take the empty chair across the table beside Tae.

Jimin sat down and in that instant Melissa's arms is link to his arms again like a magnet to a metal how ridiculous.

M: "Sammie I thought that you would not able to join us. Good thing that you came!"

SM: "Of course I would not miss this. And I am in the mood to drink today!I hope you are enjoying yourself!"

M: " Oh my god I am very thrilled!"

SM: "I see that! Good for you!"

RM: "Hmmm Sammie what have you been working alone!"

SM: "It's for my solo I was just doing some revisions. There are parts that I think lacks luster so I need to tweek it a bit!"

JK: "You always make beautiful songs Noona. I bet that it would turn out great!"

SM: "Gumapta dongsaeng"

M: "I hope I get to listen to your new song. I am a fan you really do produce great music.Your lyrics are relatable and your melody are so catchy or captivating it's totally uniques I can say!"

SM: "Thank you that's a huge compliment from a producer!"

M: " Don't think that I am just pulling your leg you are actually one of the most amazing producers that I know and I really admire the level of your artistry that's actually one of the reasons why I am here, I wanted to learn from you!"

SM: " Thank you that's flattering and of course I am very willing to show you how I make music!"

M: "Yayyy I am excited thank you Sammie!"

She seems sincere if not for the fact that she is all over my boyfriend I can actually like her. I began drinking and is now on my second bottle of beer.

"Sammie take it slowly you know that you are not very tolerant of alcohol so just slow down!" Tae told me. Unlike the others he isn't drinking. I just give him a nod I am actually feeling a little bit tipsy already.

Tae went to the restroom he needed to pee from drinking too much coke.

I receive a text message from my mom asking me to come visit them when I felt someone sit beside me, thinking it was Tae I didn't pay too much attention.

" Are you avoiding me?" I look up and see Jimin sitting on Tae's chair. He is looking at me intently. I laugh at his comment, it's more of a laugh to hide my nervousness.

"What are you talking about of course not. Why would I?" I told him but I really could not look him in the eye.

He just studied my face "You know that you are not a good lier!" he said and he is correct I can't lie properly that's one of my flaw. Mostly to my members they know when I am lying.

" Don't mind me. Just go back to your visitor!" I told him and he smiled like he is even happy that I am allowing him to go back to Melissa.

"Kyowo"He said and he smiled more.

"Yeah she is cute don't rub it in. Just go back to your seat!"I am starting to get irritated at him.

"What I mean is your cute when you are jealous!" he said and I know for a fact that he is teasing me. And I get more annoyed.

"Don't be so obnoxious I am not jealous so don't insist that I am!"I retorted and he just laugh at me.

"Stop it, it's not funny!" I told him seriously. And he is seriously getting in my nerves.

"Mianhe! Don't get mad at me please. You just look so cute when you are upset. There is nothing to be jealous about love!" he said but he said it like he is about to laugh again and I am not taking him seriously at this point.

"I don't see anything funny Jimin!" when he heard me say his name he become serious he know that when I drop the honorifics or the endearment it means that I am serious and I am upset.

"Love don't be like this. Tell me what's bothering you so I can work things out. I don't like us to be this way!" He said in a whisper so that no one can hear us. The other members are very busy talking to each other to notice us.

In the more than two months that Jimin and I had been together we never fought. We always tend to be more understanding and be more considerate of each other.

The way I am acting right now is so out of character. Maybe this is how I am when jealous. It's totally different before because I don't have a relationship with him yet I could not demand nor say anything about it. But now that he is my boyfriend it is a totally different story.

I should trust him and I know that he will not betray me nor my trust. I am just being irrational. It's just that something is nagging me at the back of my head like the way the other members look at me earlier when Melissa arrived at the studio and also Jimin's reaction.

It's actually driving me nuts. But I don't want to be the kind of girlfriend who gets jealous with every single woman that would be close to my boyfriend.

Ugghhh I don't want the night to end that Jimin and I are not in good terms. I love him and I know he loves me I just should trust that.

"I am sorry love, I didn't mean to disrespect you or anything. I was not in my right mind I'm sorry!" I told him as I hold his hand under the table so no one could see. He squeeze my hands back.

"It's okay I wasn't offended by that. I am more worried that you are mad at me I just wanted to know why." He ask as he looks at my eyes like hypnotizing me to tell him the truth.

I shake my head a bit to hide my embarrassment. He pinch the tip of my nose and smiled "Kyowo!"

" Guys what are you whispering about there? Jimin don't tell me your telling Sammie how you like me when we met?" Melissa said.

"What?".....

***chimmie***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.7K 90
{⚠️ DISCONTINUED} π™Έπš— 𝚊 πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚊 8𝐓𝐇 πŒπ„πŒππ„π‘ 𝚘𝚏 𝐁𝐓𝐒 "𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝑢𝒖𝒓 π‘­π’π’π’˜π’†π’“ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑡𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑫�...
1.3K 206 25
A story of a heart broken idol and a girl with worst memories ! ... " This story is from the time when BTS was struggling for their career , and...
143K 2.2K 17
I decided to write a story about you being a former member of bts and leaving the group because fans didn't like there being a girl in the group. Thi...
67.6K 2.5K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...