The guy from the bar

By bieberstoriez

He's Justin Bieber by day; a successful businessman, and Jason McCann by night. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelth
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
46
Fourty Seven
Fourty Eight
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight

Seventy Three

790 31 36
By bieberstoriez

Jason's POV

I took one last look in the mirror and fixed my suit.

Finally I was able to wear something other than an orange jumpsuit, and actually style my hair.

"Are you ready?" Lawrence asked as he popped his head in.

I took one last look in the mirror and nodded.

"Did they bring her in?" I asked.

"They just went to get her."

Today is finally the day some fat fuck decides wether I get to leave that hell hole or if I'm spending the rest of my life rotting in it.

I know the chances of him being delusional are low, but Mads still has some hope that a miracle might happen and I'll be free. I just want to see her before I go out there.

I could give two shits about this trial, I just want her to be there. She's the only reason I'm trying to do good, to somehow make it up to people by staying in this shit place, far away from everyone. Plus, people know about us, the media, the feds, everyone knows we're together, if I ran away they'd be in her ass as well.

I heard the door open and saw her walk in.

Her eyes lit up once she saw me and gave me a bright smile.

"Hi!" She said excitedly as she walked towards me. "You look so handsome." She wrapped her hands around my neck, and somehow managed to put a smile on my face.

"Hey." I said as I put my hands over her hips and leaned closer to peck her lips.

"You smell good too." She giggled after we pulled away from the small kiss.

"Thanks babygirl." "I figured... this'd be the last time I get to dress up, might as well look my best for you." I said.

She rolled her eyes and said "While I do appreciate you dressing up for me, I don't think this will be the last time you dress up."

"Oh. I did forget about my funeral." I joked.

"Jase, shut up." She said as she leaned her hands on my chest. I chuckled and grabbed her hands, placing them over my neck again. I grabbed onto her hips and sealed the space between us.

"You look stunning." I said as I looked down her figure. She was wearing a cute floral dress that went down her mid thigh, wearing her usual gold hoops, her hair was sitting on her shoulders, styled in some soft beach waves, and with minimal makeup on.

"Thanks jay." She smiled.

Someone knocked on the door, making her freak out a little and push me away, then Lawrence opened. "We have to start getting ready." He said before closing the door again. That was basically code for saying that Madison needed to leave.

"I should go." Mads said.

"Just hold on for a few minutes." I said a si pulled her closer once again. I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead against hers.

"I love you." She said as she placed her hand on my neck. "I love you so so so much jay. Please keep that in mind."

I nodded and pressed my lips against hers, giving her one last passionate kiss before I'm ripped away from her.

Madison's POV

Lawrence cane back and I eventually had to leave so they could start prepping for the trial.

I stood in the courthouse lobby, praying to God for a miracle.

I know he is guilty, but he is the love of my life.

God, you know his heart, you know he is capable of so much good, and he has worked so hard on himself. Just please...

"Excuse me." A soft voice called me from behind.
I turned around to see who was the owner of the delicate voice, and saw a woman I had never seen before in my life. However, she seemed oddly familiar.

She had white porcelain skin, long brown hair, and gorgeous pierced blue eyes.

"I'm so sorry to come up to you like this. I'm Pattie, I believe you are Madison? Or am I wrong?" She asked.

I furrowed my eyes, questioning myself how in the world does this woman know my name. Do I know her? Should I know who she is.

"I'm sorry. I'm Jason's mom." She said, making me gasp.

"Oh my god. Yes! I'm Madison." I said, freaking out. She's beautiful!

"Oh, thank god! Jason had described you to me, but I was afraid you weren't who I thought you were for a minute! But I had to ask!" She said. "I'm so happy to meet you!"

"I'm so happy to meet you!" I said, sounding a little too excited. "Jason has only mentioned you like twice. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you."

"That's alright sweetie! I know he's... a little protective. Im surprised to see you here, the last time him and I spoke he mentioned you two had split up." She said.

"Oh!" I said. Not knowing when was the last time he spoke. Should I tell her that we're married? This is awkward.

"Things happen, but -um... we always seem to go back to each other." I said and gave her a smile. "Does he know you're here?" I asked.

"No." She shook her head. "I hadn't heard from him in a very long time, then jack called me."

I felt bad. This was her son and she barely knew anything about him.

A man in a suit opened the courtroom door and informed us that we could now go in.

"Would you like to sit together?" I asked her. "That it'll be wonderful." She smiled.

We walked in and walked over to the first seat rows behind where Jay would be.

My dad was already standing in the front with his work face on. I really hope he knows what he's doing.

He saw me and a small smile formed on his lips.

I walked over to him to say hi, and Pattie followed behind.

"Dad, this is Jason's mother." I introduced her. "Pattie Mallete." She said and gave him a smile. "Pleasure to meet you, Robert Beer." My dad returned the gesture.

His pager went off and he looked down.

"Uh, I have to go back there." He said and pointed to a door, which I'm assuming is where Jay is. "It was truly a pleasure to meet you." He said before walking away.

We sat down and around half an hour later the court was filled with people who were curious to see the famous Jason McCann in person. Gossip and chatter was heard all over the room, until Jason walked in with his Lawyer and my dad. The talking quiet down and they either gasped or made some stupid comment.

"What a handsome man."

"It's such a shame that he turned out to be such a monster."

"He is hotter in person than in TV."

"He cannot be Jason McCann."

I just ignored them and rolled my eyes. Pattie wrapped her hand with mine and held onto it tightly once she saw her son.

I held onto her hand and focused on Jason. He had his hands handcuffed behind his back and he walked straight to his sit. Once he finally reached it a guard walked towards him and released his hands. He lifted his head and looked through the crowd of people.

When he finally met my eyes he gave me a quick smile, I smiled back and then he turned and sat down with his team.

I don't think he noticed his mom.

I don't know if it's my anxiety, but I feel like I'm going to be sick.

"All rise...this court is now in session." Some man spoke, and everyone stood up as a judge walked in.
The judge took his seat and ordered for everyone else to be seated.

"Good morning, ladies and gentleman. Calling the case of the people of the state of California versus Jason McCann." He spoke, and widened his eyes while reading Jason's name.
"Are both sides ready?"

"Ready for the defense, your honor."

"Very well. Let's get started." The judge said.

"Will the jury please stand and raise your right hand?" Once all of the jury stood up the man continued to say "Do each of you swear that you will fairly try the case before this court, and that you will return a true verdict according to the evidence and the instructions of the court, so help you, God?"

"I do."
"I do."
"I do."

"You may be seated."

"Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury..." the other lawyer, or whatever he was, started presenting his case. "The defendant has been charged with the crimes of  trafficking of illegal substances, murder, kidnapping, we might as well add terrorism and brainwashing this young woman." He pointed at me.

"Objection your honor. Relevance?" Lawrence stood up from his seat. The judge overruled his objection and continued to listen to the other man.

After he was done exposing what he knew, the judge called Lawrence to present.

"Your honor, Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. During this trial I will not be presenting any real evidence, however I'll be representing a human being accused of being someone he is not."

"Any parties have any witnesses?"

"Yes your honor. I'd like to call Mister Silas Schädler to the stand."

Lawrence looked at Jason, confused by the name just mentioned. Then, the door from which Jason had previously walked in opened and two guards escorted a man, an inmate. He was bald, and he seemed to be around his fifties or so. Who in the hell is this?

He got to the stand and raised his hand, and he was asked to swear "Do you promise that the testimony you shall give in the case before this court shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

"I do."

He took a seat and looked over at Jason with a smirk.

"Mister Schädler."

"It's Skull." He interrupted the lawyer.

"Skull. Would you like to introduce yourself to the public?"

"I'm skull, I've been in this prison for twenty years now. Just like McCann, I was involved in the gang business, alongside his father. Jeremy McCann."

God is getting hot in here. I feel like I'm sweating like a pig. I took a deep breath and tried to cool myself down.

"So I take it that you've seen this man before."

"That's right." Skull replied.

"Would you mind sharing your experience meeting him with the jury?"

He took one last look at Jason and chuckled. "Just like everyone else in this prison, I knew his name. I know his family, I see his mom in the crowd... Nice to see you again Patricia." He said while making eye contact with her.

Jason quickly turned his head and looked at his mom, shocked that she was here.

"His father was a good friend of mine, so I wanted to give his son a warm welcome." He smiled. "But he got cocky. He started yelling that he was 'Jason McCann' and, to put it in nicer words, to not mess with him or there would be consequences."

"So he threatened you."

I looked over at Jason as I pushed my hair back. His lawyer seemed upset as he whispered something to Jason.

"That would be all your honor."

"Objection." Lawrence stood up. He walked over to skull and asked "Skull, is that all the details of what happened during that encounter?"

"Yes sir."

"Are you sure you're not letting anything out?"

"No sir."

"Very well." Lawrence e walked back to his table and grabbed a folder. He opened it and took out some papers that I couldn't see.

"So I'm assuming you know nothing about this?" Lawrence asked as he showed the pictures to him, the jury and the judge. Skull tensed up and clenched his jaw.

Then Lawrence turned around and showed us what we're pictures of the cuts and bruises I once asked Jason about.

"How about this picture?" Lawrence pulled out a smaller picture of me.

It was me in a coffee shop, I had no idea I had been photographed.

"Skull, would you like to describe what you meant earlier by a "warm welcome"? I'm assuming you didn't mean a hug." Lawrence shook his head.

Skull glared at Lawrence and said "It's what he deserves. If he thinks he can show up and act like he runs this place just because of his name, he's fucking wrong!"

Lawrence smirked. "Thank you your honor."

"I'd like to call my client to the stand." Lawrence spoke. The judge allowed it and Jason took the chair.

Jason softened his face and took a glance at me before focusing on Lawrence.

"What's your name son?"

"Justin Bieber." He replied.

"What do you do for a living? Talk a little about yourself." Lawrence said with a smile.

"Objection your honor."

"Overruled. Justin you may proceed."

Jason looked down at the floor as he fluttered his beautiful eyes.

"I'm 25 years old. Uh, I like to sing as a hobby, I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the planet." He said with a smile, and looked up at me.

"Aww." Was heard from some elderly women and a few women from the jury.

He let out a small laugh and then shook his head, trying to focus. He continued to talk about himself, winning over the jury with his charisma.

"I'd like to ask Mr.Bieber a few questions your honor." The other lawyer requested.
The judge allowed it and he walked closer to Jason's stand.

"Congratulations on the marriage." He said. Jason looked at him with a straight face and thanked him.

"Although I'm very happy for you, I can't help but wonder... why were you in such a rush to get married? Is there any specific reason?"

"I love her. What other reason do I need to marry her?" Jason responded.

"So you'd have no problem if I requested her to the stand?"

"Objection your honor!" Lawrence interfered.

I switched my focus from Jason, to the lawyer, to the judge.

I was praying that they didn't force me to testify. I feel like if I open my mouth to speak I'll barf.

"He's violating spousal testimonial privilege!"

"I'm just pointing out something." He turned to the jury. "I don't know about you guys but, something is going on there. What was the need to get married in such a rush? They must surely be hiding something."

The judge looked at Lawrence and raised his brow, waiting for him to argue.

"Your honor, she's not prepared. She has never even stepped foot in a court before today, she doesn't know the first thing about how to address... anything for that matter!"

"I believe she doesn't have any mental or physical disabilities , or does she?"

I was starting to get mad. They were talking about me as if I were the dumbest person on this planet.

I looked over to Jason and he seemed pissed off. He was glaring at that guy, and I just knew he wanted to beat him up. I could tell over how tense he was.

"There is a privilege that gives her a right to refuse to testify, but she also has the option to speak."

"I'd like to keep her out of this." Jason said, keeping his glare on him.

"Your honor, id  like to request a recess." Lawrence spoke. He looked just as pissed off as Jason.

"Objection!"

The judge overlooked his objection and agreed to a recess of fifteen minutes.

We were ordered to leave the room after the judge left, and as I stood up with Pattie, my dad called us over.

"Where's Jason?" I asked. "Come, you'll see him now." He said. We walked with him past that door and walked down the hall, until we reached another door that was guarded by a guard.

We walked in and I saw Jason sitting down with his head on his hands.
My heart broke at the sight of him looking so frustrated, I couldn't help but walk over to him and wrap my arms around him.

I rested my hands on his shoulders and rubbed his back, hoping that a massage would make him feel better. Even if it's just a little bit. Or at least let him now that I'm here for him.

"You should've told me the whole skull story." Lawrence said, his voice sounding angry.

Jason raised his head but ignored his comment. Instead, he reached out for my hand and interlocked our fingers.

"Where's my mom?" He asked me. I turned my head in Pattie's direction and he stood up.

"Mom." He walked over to her and pulled her into his embrace.

"Why are you here? You shouldn't have came all this way for this." He said.

"What are you talking about! You're my son!" She said. "And if it weren't for this, I wouldn't know you two got married!"

Jason sighed and apologized to his mom.

"Can you guys leave us alone? Just for a minute?" He asked. I nodded and walked behind my dad and Lawrence towards the door.

Jason grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "Not you."

"Well, I guess you two already met each other so I don't need to introduce you two." He said. Pattie smiled at me and nodded. "She's wonderful." Pattie said, making a smile form in my lips.

"I know. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked at him.

"I'm really sorry mom." He said. "For everything."
I put my hand on his back to show him my support, and he continued to talk "I know I'm not the son a mother would be proud of... there's really nothing good about me, yet you've always been a supportive and caring mother. And frankly, I don't deserve that."

"Jason..." I looked at him, he knew I hated when he spoke about himself like this!

"That's not true honey. Just because you made mistakes in the past doesn't mean I'm going to stop loving you. You're my son. Just because of that I love you. And you've looked after me more than I ever looked after you. You've always taken care of me, since your father left." She said.

"You have a kind heart Jason, even if you don't show it to the world. There is good in you. Why do you think a girl like Madison would fall in love with you and stick around for so long?" She said.

I smiled and looked at him. I rubbed his back and laid my head on his shoulder.

She took one look at us and smiled. "I'll leave you too some alone time."

Once his mom left, he wrapped his arms around me, and threw us into the couch that was in the room. I let out a squeal, I wasn't expecting that!

He chuckled and brushed my hair away from my face. "Hi wifey." He said. I smiled and said "hi hubby."

He laughed and pushed his lips against mine.

"How are you?" He asked. Truthfully, I still felt horrible. But I didn't want to worry him. "I'm fine." I smiled. "Are you scared?" He asked. "A little."

He nodded and placed his hand on my cheek.

"Everything will be alright." He said. "No matter what happens."

I ignored him and scooted closer to him. I put my arm over his stomach and closed my eyes.

"Mads..." -he interlocked our fingers- "Lawrence wants to know if your okay being called to testify."

"What if I mess up?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and said "It doesn't matter. Whatever happens, happens."

"But Im scared." I said. "I don't want them to take you away forever." He kissed my forehead and then looked into my eyes.

"You're strong, you know that?" "You're a strong woman and, if anything happens to me you will make it through."

He slowly leaned in to my face and connected his lips to mine, this time giving me a longer kiss, filled with passion. He gently moved his lips against mine until we ran out of air.

We heard a knock on the door and then Pattie peeked in.

"Sorry guys, it's time." She said.

I sat up, and so did Jason, but we stayed on the same couch. Next to each other. I laid my head on his shoulder and continued to hold onto him while Lawrence walked in with my dad and Pattie.

"Did you talk to her?" Lawrence asked Jay. He nodded and looked at me. "Madison, are you testifying?" My dad asked.

"I'm willing to. If it's necessary." I said. Jay gave me a tight squeeze and kissed my cheek. "You'll do fine."
I hugged him one last time before going back to the courtroom.

I sat down with Pattie once again and watched the two man in the front argue.

"Just like requested your honor, i'd like to call My client's wife to testify." Lawrence said. The judge allowed it and they all turned to look at me.

I stood up from my seat and walked over to the chair next to the judge.

"Do you promise that the testimony you shall give in the case before this court shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

"I do."

I sat down and glanced at Jason. We made eye contact for a minute and he send me a small smile.

Lawrence looked at the other guy, who's name I believe to be Johnson, and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Mr. Johnson, you requested her."

He stood up from his chair and walked towards me. I already wanted this to be over. I was starting to get dizzy and my sweats were back.

He pretended to be nice to me and introduced himself. "I never really caught your name." He pointed out.

"Madison Elle Beer." I said. "Madison Elle McCann, now. Right?"

"If it's my husband's name you're asking about, it's Bieber." I said. He nodded and asked "When was the wedding?"

"About a month ago."

He nodded and asked "Why?" "Why did you feel like you needed to get married so fast? If Mr.Bieber truly is innocent, why not wait for after the trial?" He asked. "What was the need of rushing it?"

I stayed quiet as I tried to come up with an answer.

He looked into my eyes with pity and said "Madison, if you speak now we can help you. If he's abusing you, if he ever has, if he is forcing you to do all this, you have hundreds of witnesses in this room. He can't hurt you-"

"Mr.Johnson my husband has been nothing but loving and caring towards me, I don't need yours or anyone's help. I've known him and loved him for five years, so I wouldn't consider our marriage to be rushed. And frankly, I consider you to be out of place, I am not some dumb bimbo who has been "brainwashed" by Justin or anyone, to quote your previous arguments. I simply met a normal guy in a normal bar five years ago and fell in love with him ever since."

"If you have no relevant questions, that are not indirect insults towards my persona, your honor i'd like to retire." I said as I turned to look to the judge.

Mr.Johnson glared at me with hatred in his eyes, but I was feeling really bad to talk. I really needed to get out of here.

"Your honor, I have one last question for Mrs... Bieber." He said as he walked closer to me. "Three years ago, Mr. Bieber disappeared after footage of him came out to light, alongside a so called Zayn Malik, who used to be McCann's right hand."

He mentioned Zayn's name and I glanced over at Jason, who was tensed.

"Your honor. If this man is innocent, what was he doing in that warehouse? More importantly, why did he disappear after the media showed his face? For a whole year! Until he was supposedly found dead!"

"Objection your honor." Lawrence tried to interfere. "What does these question have to do with Mrs.Bieber?"

"I'm getting there." Johnson said. The judge nodded and allowed him to continue to talk. He walked back to his desk and grabbed a folder that was resting there. He opened it and pulled out a laminated paper.

"What happened here Mrs.Bieber?" He asked as he flipped the paper towards me, showing me a picture of my neck with bruisers on it.

"Was that him?" He asked. I looked away from Mr.Johnson and looked over at Jason who was resting his head on his hands.

Everyone was staring at me, waiting for an answer. I didn't want to answer. I don't want to say the truth, but I also don't want to get in trouble.

"No." I said.

"Mrs, May I remind you you are under an oath." He said. He sighed and said "There's no need to be scared in admitting this. He won't be able to hurt you." He said. "We can put him away forever. You'll be safe. You just need to tell us the truth."

"I don't need protection." I said. "He is not violent."

The lawyer handed the picture to the judge and then went back to his desk to grab another piece of paper.

"McCain grabbed her and placed her ahead of him to protect himself while pressing a gun to her head, threatening to "blow her brains out" if we didn't back away. We had no choice." Was one of the statements of the officers who had an encounter with dear 'Mr.Bieber'." Johnson said as he looked at me. "Why are you still willingly protecting him Madison?"

I was sweating in my chair. I could suddenly feel all the eyes of the people seating ahead on me.

I felt like I was going to faint.

"He is unarmed, surrounded my hundreds of witnesses, and police bodies, he cannot harm you in any way right now. Don't you want to get out of this?"

"Objection your honor." Lawrence called.

"Let the girl talk." Johnson glared at him.

"Can I claim my fifth amendment?" I said softly.

Johnson gave me an annoyed look and walked away. He seemed irritated, but so was I.

"Mrs.Bieber you may go back to your seat."

I stood up from my seat and felt like the room was spinning. I quickly held onto the small wooden gate next to me and closed my eyes.

"Mrs Bieber, are you alright?"

I nodded and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and saw my dad walking towards me.

Jason looked at me with a concerned expression, meanwhile Lawrence held on to his arm as a reminder to not get up to come over to check on me.

"Madison, do you need to step outside?" My dad asked. I shook my head and said "I'm fine."
"Just help me get to my seat please."

He looked at me with concerned eyes but agreed anyways. Once I was back in my seat, Pattie rubbed my arm and asked "Are you okay?" I nodded and wiped my forehead with the back of my hand.

Jason turned around and stared at me, he was worried about me, but I just wanted him to focus on his case and stop caring about me today.

"I think I'm going to step out for a little." I said to Pattie. She nodded and asked "Do you need me to go with you?" I shook my head and said "no! You stay here." Jason needed someone on his corner. He needed to know he had people with him, he needed something look after, a reason to have hope.

I stood up and felt my legs wobble as I walked.

Jason's POV

I didn't pay attention to anything that was going on. Lawrence made me stop staring at Madison, but my mind was still on her.

I heard a thud and people gasp and I quickly turned around. Madison was laying on the ground.

"Madison!" I ran to her side, but I had guards on me quickly. They pulled me back from her pale body by my arms and I yelled for them to let me go.

"Justin stop! Stop resisting!" Lawrence said. "You're making things bad for yourself. They can use this against you." He advised.

Anxiety was taking over my body but I stopped resisting to guards. I was breathing heavily as I stared at some paramedics put her on a gurney.

I heard the judge postpone the rest of the case, and end it for today, but Lawrence argued.

"Your honor, if we could get five minutes-"

"I've made my decision."

They pulled my hands back and handcuffed me again.

Fucking hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.4K 21
Feisty cheerleader, Justin Bieber meets an older man name Jason McCann and marks the man as his very own personal sugar daddy.
80.3K 3.7K 35
Justin Bieber is an innocent fellow, He's treated differently because of that. In a positive and BUT also negative. However what happens when Jason M...
His Crime By emi

Fanfiction

17.9K 581 24
[Sequel to 'His Girl'] After a year of Justin Bieber being sentenced for his crimes, he marks his big entrance home and reclaims his earned title. H...