Journey To India

By FittingMisfits

On hold until April,2017. - For Siara Franz, traveling was everything. Traveling was her life, her soul, her... More

Summary
Blurb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Part 2)
Chapter 7 (part 3)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7 (Part 1)

828 28 31
By FittingMisfits

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Prachi yelled at me over the loud blasting music,

We were at a club were Prachi's boss had thrown a big party for all his inters. And everybody was allowed to bring people, so Prachi brought us with her. And if you are thinking that this was some boring party with formal dresses, then I have to inform you that you are very very wrong. There was loud music blasting from each and every corner of this club. And there was tons of alcohol here. And the number of people present here? Don't even get me started at them. There are just so many people. It was like a whole college was here instead of just a company's inters. I guess that lots of people have gate crashed this party. People were everywhere, at all corners. Some were drinking, some were dancing and some were chatting away. Whereas I? I was here sittiing on a stool at the bar sipping a coke. I have nothing against parties or anything. Its just that I don't get the sense behind it. Why waste dollars and go to cramped up place just to dance around and drink and sweat when you can perfectly do that in your own house? I didn't even want to come here. I only came when Rey and Prachi bribed me with the deal that if I come, they will take me to the Gateway of India and after that to shopping tomorrow.

This whole club was situated on the third floor of an office building. It seemed weird to me but it was India so who knows? It was divided into two parts. One was the main dancing area, one was the bar and the other was the balcony. It's walls were of a dark black colour and form some places the colours was coming out. There was  disco ball situated right in the middle of the room. It was the only source of light in the whole room. Other than that everything was dark. It was also difficult to see one another's faces in this dim light.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" She repeated her question, this time looking straight in my eye. In reply I just pushed myn eyebrows up, as up as it would go. After deeing my gesture Prrachi shaked her head and said, "I will take that as a no." 

To say the truth, I was extremely bored here. There was nothing to do. I didn't want to hurt Prachi but it was the truth. If only Biance was here, then it would be so much more fun. Wait, Bianca! 

"Wanna have some?" Rey said and passed me a glass of what smelled like vodka. I politely shaked my head in a 'no'. 

"I need to go." I said and stood up of my stool. Rey and I hadn't talked much to each other since that almost kiss at the restaurant. I was embarrased by it. I can't think what had gotten into me that I was almost going to kiss a person, I met less than two hours ago.

"Where are you going?" Rey asked, confusion plastered on his face. It was then only I realized how I sounded.

I quickly shook my head and said, "I'm going to the balcony."

I noticed that Prachi had left the two of us and had gone to the dance floor. Right now a song which I think was called 'Lungi Dance' was bieng played in the background. I didn't get what on earth a 'lungi' was and why was a song made out of it.

I went to the balcony and found an empty seat at a far corner of the place. I went and sat there. The wind blew my hair in all directions, but I would care less. I quickly grabed my phone from my purse and dialed Bianca's number. I knew her number pretty well. 

After almost five rings, she picked up her phone. She said in a dreamy voice, "Hello, who is this?" Her voice made me feel nostalgic. I missed her.

"Its your demon from hell." I joking with her, smiling, though I knew she couldn't see it.

"Siara," she squeled. I could hear her getting up from her place, "How are you? Where are you? Who is your trip going?" she shooted me with questions one after another.

"One question at a time, girl. And I have only been gone for what-a day or two." I said sighing.

"Sorry," she said apologetically "But do update me."

So, for the next  fifteen minutes I told her everything. About Somya, Prachi, Aryan, Rey. Everything. Well, excluding the almost kiss part with Rey. I still can't believe it.

"And there is something more I need to tell you." I stated at her after finishing my well not so interesting tale of my journey till here.

"What?" She said sounding curious and serious at the same time.

I took one deep breath and said without a pause, "I met Jake in the plane."

For a moment there was only silence. Then without an unusually loud voice she said, "What?" elongating it like an elstic band.

"He was in the plane with me."

"Oh my god, that bastard!" She raged.

"Calm down girl, you know I don't support cursing." I replied calmly. I was myself astonished about my calm after what he did to me.

"Fine," she said. I could hear someone shouting at Bianca at the other line. "I need to go. Boss is yelling at me. But Siara?" she said and waited for a minute, I guess for my answer.

So I said, "Yes?"

"Promise me that you will call me tomorrow. I don't trust Jake anymore. Not after what he did to you." she sounded dead serious when she said this.

Somehow her mentioning of what Jake did to me, cut open fresh wounds in my heart. Some tears started gathering around my eyes. I started reminizing about that night. That night, when everything I cared about was taking from me and shattered to complete pieces. But before I could go any further, I checked myself and said to the line, which was still on, "I promise I will." I said and hung up.

After I hunged up, my vision started getting blurry. But, no. I couldn't cry. No, I couldn't. I waste anymore tears on someone who doesn't even deserve them.

I rubbed away my tears with the back of my hands and stood up to go to the  bar, where probably Rey was waiting for me. It was actually astonishing how I have developed a bond with these four people who I have known not even for two full days.

I took my purse which I had previously hung from the handle of the chair I was sitting on, and headed towards the door. It was then I received an unsustainable shock for the second time in the past two weeks.

XXJ2IXX

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. It was meant to be a bit more big but I couldn't finish it. So I just decided that I would just post the first one now and the next one probably tomorrow or on Monday or whenever I got time. So what is the shock Siara is about to get? Is it something or someone? Okay, I better stop otherwise I think I would give out some spoilers. Only one more thing, why do you think Jake and Siara broke up? Also who do you like better Jake or Siara. Now for those of you celebrating Saraswati Puja, may you have a very happy one (Just in case I can't update tomorrow). Also I would like you all to know that Bianca's character is based on someone I know. I hope she is reading this and she gets that I am talking about her. Okay, toodles! Oh, and pic Alexandra Daddario to the side.

Love you all for 500 reads,
Elena

P.S.: I am NOT Swedish. I posted it on my profille but I don't know if you all saw it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 544 40
Love , It's pure bond which connects two people into a unbreakable bond , but how far one could go for love ..... ●●●●●●●●●●●●♡♡♡●●●●●●●●●●●● Karna i...
11.3K 2.1K 34
SEQUEL TO DID YOU GET YOUR PERIOD? Shouldn't you be brimming with confidence after graduation? Armed with a degree in History, her high school love s...
16.3K 229 97
This is a story about a girl named Kate and her "adventures" of being a youtuber. Her best friend, Andrea, and her have been traveling and they are g...
5.5K 653 4
#16 in Mystery/Thriller 20-08-2017 She wants To Die after this flight travel He wants To get Married after this travel A drastic flight accident gonn...