Morning Love. (George Weasley)

De mischief_managed0104

~"I am completely and utterly devoted to you." His eyes still on me, brushing more hair from my face and tuck... Mais

AUTHORSNOTE
INTRODUCTION
UNWANTED ENCOUNTERS
CONFESSIONS
GIVING GIFTS
PARTY PLANNING
IVE FOUND YOU
GOOD GIRL
THE MORNING AFTER
DETENTION
SECRETS
SHOTGUN KISSES
GETTING CAUGHT
DOUBLE DATE
OLD HABITS
BOYS NIGHT
TIPSY TWINS
ROOMMATES
PROVE IT
CAUGHT...AGAIN
MISCHIEF MANAGED
KEEPING QUIET
BUSINESS PLANS
FIRST DATE
JUST THE TWO OF US
FAMILY VISITS
CHRISTMAS EVE
THE LETTER G
KARAOKE
A LETTER
CIGARETTES
A CUTE MOMENT
JEALOUSY
NEW YEAR
WEIRD JOURNEY
Hi guys!
STRESSED
TWO CAN PLAY
TRUTHORDARE
TRUTH SERUM
MORNING FROST
YOUR GEORGE
MAGIC NUMBER
ALARM CLOCK
NO RETURNS
YOU HAVE ME
I NEED A DRINK
ON THE EDGE
THE BIG GUNS
DREAM OF ME
BELIEVE IT WEASLEY
DELICATE
BOOM
K A R M A
MADE MY POINT
COURTYARD CONFESSIONS
DEVOTION
DEVASTATION
CARELESS MISTAKE
STUDYING
ONE MORE TIME
SMARTY PANTS
ATTENTION
INEVITABLE
LAY IT ON ME
15 MINUTES
DREAMS
EXTRAORDINARY

A FAVOUR

15.1K 330 280
De mischief_managed0104

Arabella's POV

The day went by pretty quick I suppose.

I'd felt a small weight had been lifted off of my shoulders now knowing that Fred was aware of mine and George's situation and was okay with it.

We had gone for breakfast together before heading to our classes. It was the same as usual, Fred and George causing trouble whilst I tried to get them out of it- and a lot of laughter.

Everything I worried about regarding my relationship with the twins faded away once I realised that nothing had changed just because me and George were fooling around.

It just felt like it always had: three best friends. I was so relieved that the amazing dynamic between us was no different.

After class, we decided on a sleepover in the twins' room, now that me and George didn't have to hide. We were planning on going to Hogsmeade, but the winter weather made us decide a cosy night in the dorm room was more fitting.

I headed up to my own dorm room, picking up my spare uniform and comfy clothes to change into, as well as other toiletries to drop off in the boys room before going down for supper.

I'd already told the boys I would meet them in the hall, so once putting my stuff on George's bed, I headed out of the common room and down the corridor.

Before turning into the hall, I saw Professor Mcgonagall walking towards me, looking as though she wanted to stop me for a moment.

"Ah, Miss Potter, I was just coming to look for you when I noticed you werent in the hall already." She stated with a small smile.

"Sorry, is everything okay Professor?"

"Yes yes, I just need to ask a big favour from you."

"Of course," I replied, "What is it?"

"Well, Mr Diggory is having an interview with a journalist from the Daily Prophet and they are wanting to ask him about the Triwizard tournament he won last year. You know, what he did and how he felt, all of that.." she began, rolling her eyes slightly which made me grin a bit.

"I see, and what do you need from me?" I questioned, slightly confused.

"Well, as you were his Yule Ball date, and the one he rescued from the Black Lake in his second task. They would like to also interview the two of you together, and gets some photos for the article also."

"But professor, I went with Cedric because he was my boyfriend, and weren't not together anymore." I replied, my face screwing up slightly.

"I know," he sighed, shrugging her shoulder slightly, "But they have insisted in including you in the article too... Cedric said you would be more than happy to be involved."

"Of course he did" I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"So will you? It wont take long and it'll make my job in all this a lot easier. I don't fancy having that writer Rita Skeeter on my case, she can be quite persistent."  She shook her head.

The thought of having to sit and talk about Cedric and have pictures taken with him sounded more like a punishment than anything.

In any other circumstance I would have had to decline. But Mcgonagall was my favourite professor, and she always treated me very kindly, both me and Harry actually.

So as she looked at me with almost pleading eyes, I sighed gently before finally giving in, "Yes okay, I'll do it."

"Excellent, I will let Miss Skeeter know. It'll be after class tomorrow out in the courtyard and it won't take too much of your free time I assure you." She grabbed my hands and squeezed them, smiling at me.

I smiled back lightly before she shooed me off for supper.

As I headed towards the table, I began to wonder whether I should tell everyone. I mean I didn't imagine any of them being too thrilled about the idea- especially the twins.

Before I could let my thoughts run away with me, I approached the group and was greeted with many hellos and smiles.

I sat down in between George and Fred, with Harry Hermione, Ron and Ginny sat opposite.

"Where have you been?" Ron mumbled, piling food in his mouth.

Hermione rolled her eyes and wiped the food from the side of his mouth before turning to me ,"Yeah we were waiting for you."

The twins leant on their hands, both turning to me to hear my response.

"Oh, Mcgonagall to stopped me for a moment outside to ask a favour."

"What favour? Anything I can help with?" Harry chirped up.

"No no, 'chosen one'" I scoffed, "You already have enough on your plate, yano defeating the Death Eaters and what not".

Everyone laughed including myself as Harry stuck his middle finger up at me and rolled his eyes.

Everyone began eating, except Ron, who was actually almost finished.

Whilst observing conversation, I felt George lean in beside me, placing his large hand on my thigh under the table.

He leant into my ear, not wanting to disrupt the group conversation, "So what did Mcgonagall ask? You never said."

Just at that moment, Fred also leaned in beside me, "Yeah Belle, what did she want?"

I let out a breath, internally deciding whether now was the right moment to tell them the news.

"I'll tell you both later." I replied quietly.

"Wicked." They replied in unison.

Fred return back to his original position, as did George, but he kept his hand firmly on my thigh, squeezing it every so often.

**********************************

We were now back in the dorm room, spread out across the floor in our comfy clothes, sweets and other creations the twins had made sprawled across the floor.

I was listening to them both go on about all these plans they were making to start their own business.

Fred and George were beginning to get really serious about the whole 'opening a shop' together idea. They first brought it up a year or so back, but now that they had supplies and were creating products- they were really starting to think properly into it.

We even had said once that were going to drop out of school and miss our final year, the boys were going to open up their own shop and I was going to work at my favourite book store round the corner. It was a perfect plan.

I wondered if this dream we had could actually be reality because to me, it seemed like the perfect life.

I slowly came out of my day dream to hear Fred go on about one of their new favourite products.

"I absolutely love the Puking Pastels!" he chuckled, "I gave some to Neville yesterday and- haha... you should have seen him." Fred tried hard not to laugh but he was clearly struggling.

George and I laughed in return, George's head in my lap as I sat up against the end of his bed.

The laughter died down, and George turned to face the ceiling, looking over at me, "Its Friday tomorrow, what's the plan for the day?"

"Well we could go to for a few butterbeers down at Hogsmeade straight after class, and then-"

I interrupted Fred, remembering I already have arrangements straight after class, "I actually can't go straight after I have something to do, but you could wait or I could meet you there?"

"Why?" Fred questioned, picking up a chocolate frog from the floor, beginning to unwrap it.

"Well remember I mentioned that favour for Mcgonagall? Well its for tomorrow."

"And what is this favour, Potter?" George looked up at me as I gently ran my hands through his hair.

"Okay well, if I tell you... promise you wont get mad or tell me off and say anything negative, alright?"

"No promises." They said in unison, George now sitting up and leaning his back against the bed next to me.

I rolled my eyes with a smirk before beginning, "Well... Rita Skeeter is coming to Hogwarts tomorrow to interview the Triwizard tournament winner-"

"Who? That git Diggory?" Fred mumbled, half a chocolate frog in his mouth.

"Yes Fred. And as I was his date to the Yule Ball-"

"Hardly. You was with us most of the time." George scoffed; I sensed slight jealousy but decided to not bring it up.

"Let me finish. So as I was his date and I was the one he saved from the lake and I was yano... his girlfriend-"

This earned a gagging sound from both of them, pretending to puke and hold their stomachs at the thought of me being with Cedric.

"Boys I'm serious!" I sighed, trying not to let my small grin turn into a laugh, "anyways, they want to interview me as part of the article and get some photos of Cedric and I together."

"What seriously?" Fred scoffed.

"Yes, seriously."

"And you said yes?" George turned to me, his brows furrowing and scrunching his nose.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

"Well I don't know if you remember Belle, but we all kind of... well how do I say this- hate him." Fred sassed, raising his eyebrows.

"Ugh I know I know. But you know what I'm like I cant say no, I'm a people pleaser!" I raised my hands in defence.

"But Professor Mcgonagall said it wont take long, and we can go for butterbeers straight after." I whined, hoping they wouldn't be too annoyed.

George huffed, putting his head on my shoulder, "Fine, but if I see one picture with Diggory's hand anywhere they shouldn't be, he'll be getting more than a couple of puking pastels."

"I second that Georgie." Fred added, trying to look stern, making me snigger.

We all began to giggle, me kicking Fred slightly who was laid across from me.

I mean at least they weren't too disapproving, I mean how bad could a little interview and some pictures be?

*************************************

Hi guys! Sorry nothing much really happened this chapter, this was more of a filler before I get to the next few chapters.

Because there's gonna be a bit of drama... im excited.

Thanks for reading, i hope you're enjoying it. If you have any ideas or notes let me know.

Thanks!!:)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

36.1K 638 19
Olympia Bellchant's decision to spend the summer with the Weasley's could very well ruin her reputation, her life, and her perception of love. It doe...
77.2K 745 44
WARNING: SMUT, 18+ READERS ONLY!- ; (contains heavy sexual content, language, drugs, violence) Camellia Larke has had a bit of a crush on Fred Weasle...
151K 2.7K 45
"I love you, okay? You're going to have to get used to it" He whispered after kissing my forehead. He really does love me. He's always loved me. This...
96.7K 2.8K 69
fred weasley x potter!oc (female) ~ Emilia Potter was never going to have a normal life. With Harry Potter as a brother, the Weasleys as her found f...