Eternal Love: Beynika Oneshots

By LAVRAIEBOMB

"don't mess with my baby, they better not mess with my baby" [will contain explicit content] More

If You Need Me
If You Need Me II
If You Need Me III
If You Need Me IV
If You Need Me V
If You Need Me VI
If You Need Me VII
If You Need Me VIII
If You Need Me IX
If You Need Me X
If You Need Me XI
If You Need Me XII
Senses
Senses II
Senses III
Senses IV
Senses V
Senses VI
Senses VII
Senses VIII
Three is Company
Three is Company II
More Than a Best Friend
More Than A Best Friend II
More Than A Best Friend III
More Than A Best Friend IV
More Than A Best Friend V
More Than A Best Friend VI
More Than A Best Friend VII
Between Us
Chemistry
Chemistry II
Chemistry III
Chemistry IV
Chemistry V
Chemistry VI
Chemistry VII
Chemistry VIII
Chemistry IX
Chemistry X
Chemistry XI
Chemistry XII
Yes, Headmistress.
Get It Together
You're Late
Around The Way Girl
Lose You
Lose You II
Lose You III
Lose You IV
1+1
Fatal Attraction
Sweetness
Trick & I'll Be Your Treat II
Tonight
Matrimony
Entry 1

Trick & I'll Be Your Treat

4.1K 211 271
By LAVRAIEBOMB

What is it that you desire the most?
_______

"This is why I don't like dating broke men,"

I huffed in annoyance and locked my phone. This was Antonio's second time this month, making excuses as to why he couldn't take me out.

Honestly, I can't even call it an excuse this time because I was over those. A grown man that can't afford to do anything was a complete turnoff. No, he didn't have to spend an absurd amount of money on me but sitting at home on his worn-down leather couch eating ramen noodles while he fucked off on the game was not ideal. Nothing wrong with ramen noodles at all, but I'm an adventurer. Take me out to places for an experience and a good time.

"Let me guess, that's Antonio?" My cousin Erin questioned.

"Yes. I asked if he wanted to go to the haunted house, and he had the nerve to lie and say he'd already been."

"How'd you know he was lying?"

I angrily rolled my eyes. "The one I asked about is shut down. It hasn't reopened since that girl's family sued them and won last year."

Seven Floors of Hell used to be a very popular haunted house in our city. Last year when a young girl died while she was leaving causing the owner's shut it down. According to the news and documents I read, the girl and her friends had completed the trail when an actor with a chainsaw came out of nowhere. He chased after the young girl, ended up tripping on a nearby cord, and the chainsaw sawed her face in half. That has been the most horrifying death I think I've ever heard of in all my life, on some Final Destination shit.

"That was a really horrible way to die," Erin shivered just thinking about it.

"I know, and Antonio just lied for no reason. This isn't the first time, though. I seem to always catch him up, but that's okay. I'm going to find someone who doesn't mind spending money on me."

"Or, let them find you," she offered as we walked into Kings Liquors.

"Or that," I replied with a shrug.

It was the evening of Halloween and we were still trying to decide what events we planned to attend. Before anything, we had to pregame.

While some people didn't participate in what many considered a holiday, I certainly did. Not just for the candy, parties, or alcohol, but the overall eeriness the season brought. Plus, I could let go of my inhibitions that's been holding me back for the majority of the year and become a different person.

Thankfully, I'd purchased my costume well before all of the good ones had been picked over in my size

"Dark or clear tonight?" I asked, moseying down the aisle.

"I'm okay with whatever you choose. Don't forget, I have some edibles from the girl who works with you."

I did an about-face and frowned. "Who?"

"Sunny."

"Oh, hell. Her weird ass. We're going to be high as Cooter Brown."

It was Erin's turn to frown in confusion. "Who is that?"

Giggling, I shook my head. It was an old metaphor that I didn't feel like getting into. "No one. Let's go with Tequila. We can never go wrong with that."

"I meeean, you can but who really cares?" Erin giggled.

Walking out of the aisle after grabbing a bottle of white Tequila by a local brand that we've had before, we were stopped by a woman posted up at a table in the back of the store.

"Hey, ladies! Come on over here and take a free shot."

I was all for free alcohol and inside of a liquor store? Why not. Scattered about the table were plastic throw away shot cups and a variation of bottles of liquor I hadn't had before. Glancing at the woman's nametag that read, Kirsten, I gave her a smile.

"What all do you have?"

"Just about anything, but for you... here's something special."

I hope she isn't trying to poison me, I thought while she poured some type of sky-blue liquid into a cup.

"Don't worry; I'm not poisoning you," she said with ease.

My eyes bucked, thinking I'd said that aloud but I know I hadn't. "Huh?" I questioned, just to make sure.

"You look a bit apprehensive. Trust me; it's smooth."

"Well, I don't want smooth," Erin let her know. "Give me the strongest liquor you have."

"Coming right up, darling."

After she poured Erin's, she gave us a smile.

"Alright. Be sure to make a wish while taking your shot."

"Ooh, like blowing out your birthday cake candles and making a wish," Erin beamed, ready as ever to oblige.

"And what does this wish grant?" I asked.

"Whatever you want it to, I suppose. That's between you and the wish-granting authorities. Drink up!"

For some reason, I was hesitant about taking this shot, but before I could prove Kirsten suspicions right, Erin and I touched cups, tapped the table, and tossed our shots back. Of course, I made my wish like requested - two actually - and grinned. Hopefully, with the full moon tonight, my wish would be granted immediately. It was smooth like she said. And a bit sweet. I wasn't expecting that. It wasn't as strong as I anticipated but had just enough kick to it.

"Good, right?" Kirsten asked.

"Very good, actually. Do you guys sell that in store?"

Kirsten shook her head no. "Nope. Not yet. Keep this between us."

Pulling a few dollars from my purse, I handed them to her. "Will do."

After paying for our bottle, Erin and I were headed out of the store when Tremaine, I guy we went to college with walked in the store with a few of his friends. Fine ass friends, might I add. All different assortments of chocolate, height, weight, and build.

"Ladies, ladies," Tremaine grinned, giving us both hugs. "I see y'all getting ready to turn up tonight."

"Of course. We don't have any plans as of yet though," Erin told him.

"It is a lot going on tonight, but y'all might as well slide to our Halloween party."

"We didn't know anything about it," I told him.

"Yeah, it was sort of last minute, but you know how we do. It's invite-only, so I'll text you the address."He was talking to Erin when he mentioned texting.

Trey was cute, but he was a hoe. Me and male whores never worked out. Soon as I caught wind of some hoe shit they were on, so was I, and our phase was over.

"Okay," Erin said as we walked out of the store.

In the car, I buckled my passenger seatbelt and rubbed the back of my neck. That shot wasn't big, but it made me body heat up.

"You okay?" Erin asked, pulling out of the lot.

"Yeah. A little hot. You still mess around with Trey?"

She grinned, which meant yes. "Mhm. Sometimes. He's fun to be around and has good dick," she shrugged. "Why not?"

"So, if you see a girl all over him tonight at their party, then what?"

"Then that's on him. I promise not to ruin our night by starting a fight."

"With anyone," I added. She was known to start fights with Trey, but I didn't need her trying to fight any women over him either.

"With anyone. Plus, I'll look too cute, and my skirt is much too short."

While she opted on being a substitute teacher, I went for a sexy cat woman outfit. It wasn't the regular long sleeve leather suit either. Mine was a leather onesie with a deep v-cut that exposed my cleavage, black fishnet stockings, a garter belt, a black cat ear mask, and thigh-high leather boots.

I'd already tried it on and sent pictures to my mom, who had encouraged me to be a bit more daring. She loved the sexy costumes, seeing as though that's how she met my dad back in the day.

I'll never forget her telling me how she was a cowgirl, and my stepdad just so happened to be the horse. I still gag to this day when she tries to tell us why we should dress up on Halloween. Her theory was, we'd find a man like she did. I'd been going to Halloween parties since high school, so maybe this year would be my lucky year.

__

Makeup? Check.

Wristlet? Check.

Sexy, leave nothing to the imagination? Check.

Drunk? Double check.

Between the shot that was doing something highly eerie to my body, the Tequila we made into mixed drinks, and the bite-size fruity pebble edible I'd taken, I was floating. The temperature had dropped just a bit, but not too drastically. Plus, we didn't dress for the weather; we dressed for the occasion. We learned that lesson early on in college.

"Why do I feel like I've been in this neighborhood before?" I questioned, gazing out the passenger window as we drove by immaculate homes.

"You probably have."

As Erin drove to our destination for the night, the familiarity of having been here before hit me. I never really had déjà vu, but my mind had made up that we'd been here before. As if squinting my eyes would assist me with going down memory lane, they formed into slits as we pulled into a circular driveway at the end of the block. The driveway easily held over thirty vehicles, and a home - more like a mansion - that I'm sure held triple that in people.

"Who the hell lives here?" I squeaked, taking in the well-lit landscape.

"I'm not sure. I think this house used to be on foreclosure until one of Trey's friends bought it."

"His friend who?"

Erin shrugged. "I can't think of her name right now. I'm sure she'll be inside though."

I hoped she was as well. If a woman our age had purchased this home, I wanted to meet her. You know, for research purposes. Whoever this lady was, she was living large. Decorated perfectly for the occasion, jack-o-lanterns, skeletons, floating ghosts, spider webs with fake spiders to match, and much more set the mood. What tied it all together was the thick layer of fog floating atop the manicured lawn.

Pulling down the visor, I checked to make sure my black lipstick still coated my full lips. Erin handed me a piece of gum to pop in my mouth as I fluffed my fresh curls that hung past my shoulders.

"If you didn't have on those cat ears, I'd think you were a dominatrix," Erin mused, giving me a side-eye.

I chuckled. "I'm more of a submissive, but who's to say the roles can't be reversed?"

"Oh, goodness. Let us get out of this car."

Following suit, I adjusted my boobs and stepped out of the car. A few partygoers were hanging around outside when we walked up. The catcalls - figuratively, thanks to my outfit - started before we could make it completely up what seemed like hundreds of stairs. A bit thicker than me, Erin's ass cheeks were playing peek-a-boo in her plaid skirt, while the white button-up shirt was tied under her boobs, showing off her nonexistent waist. My leather ensemble felt painted on and actually fit a bit snugger than it had some weeks ago, but I wasn't complaining one bit.

At the door, we were greeted by a giant man, dressed as Frankenstein. I loved how everyone was in costume.

"Evening, ladies. Please pick a treat from the pumpkin." Holding out the pumpkin-shaped basket, Erin giddily dug her hand inside.

Retracting it, she frowned seeing a pack of candy corn. "Eww. Who the hell eats candy corn? Can I go again?"

He shook his head. "No can do. One treat for now. Your turn."

Slowly, I eased my hand inside, swooshed the candy around, and pulled out a plastic egg.

"An egg?" I questioned, and Frankenstein simply shrugged. "It's not Easter. This better not be empty.

Popping it open, my eyes damn near fell from their sockets.

"What the hell!" Erin squealed. "Money!?"

And money it was-eight hundred dollars to be exact. As confused as I was by not receiving candy, there was no way I was trading this in for some.

"Wow," I mumbled lowly while staring at the eight crisp hundred-dollar bills.

"Ladies, we have other guests trying to get in," he let us know.

Moving out of the pathway of the door, we stepped off to the side where an empty dining room was. Placing the money in my wristlet, we followed the upbeat tunes of some hip-hop Halloween music. The strobe lights and dancing bodies only seemed to intensify my jovial mood.

"Have you had enough to drink?" Erin semi-shouted over the loud music.

I nodded as my eyes blinked in a slower than usual manner. Making our way through the crowd to where Trey and his group of friends were, I dismissed a few men trying to gain my attention. As soon as Trey's eyes landed on Erin, they warmed and his grin widened. Quick strides had him in our face within seconds.

"Shiiit," he exaggerated, making Erin blush while I smiled. "You gon' write me up for misbehaving Miss. Substitute Teacher?"

"It's Mrs. Maraj to you."

Trey's head tilted back some. "Oh, word? You a freak and cheating on yo' nigga?"

Erin slapped his arm. "Shut up, silly."

"I'm saying. I don't mind making up for what that nigga can't do. I need a few tutoring sessions after class anyway. Show me how much further this skirt can go up and what's underneath it."

Without thought, he gripped Erin's bare ass while pulling her into him. I'd never seen Trey behave this way, especially with my cousin, and I didn't want to start. Clearing my throat, Trey glanced my way and gave me his boyish grin that I'm sure was the sole reason Erin had given him the pussy in the first place.

"Nicki. Girl, you thicker than cold grits."

"You have issues, Trey. This party turned out bigger than I expected. While you were talking about some last-minute plans."

He glanced around and shrugged. "Word of mouth travels fast. Especially when we do something. Y'all just got here?"

"Yeah. About ten minutes ago. Thanks for the door prize."

"You can take all that damn candy home when this is over. Nobody gonna eat that shit."

"My nieces and nephew will."

My attention altered from Trey to the sultry, resonant sound that summoned me to look her way. She spoke in almost a whisper but was loud and clear in my head. It had literally invaded every part of my brain in seconds. I hadn't gotten her name yet, but I didn't give a fuck what it was. I wanted her.

Dressed in the ultimate Hugh Hefner attire only much better, she wore a burgundy robe that showcased pasty covered boobs. The gold Cuban link chain around her neck contrasted deliciously against her skin tone. The black silk pajama pants left nothing to my imagination as it seemed her dick was begging for me to stroke it. She was heavy! Unsure if my eyes were growing bigger or she was expanding, I quickly diverted my stare before I gave everyone in this party a tutorial on how to give the perfect blow job.

When we locked eyes, her facial expression was neutral as if I hadn't just eye-fucked her. I needed another drink now. Instead of the pipe I'm sure came along with her costume, she was smoking a blunt that smelled divine and exotic. Thick smoke seeped from her lips before she licked them, causing my nipples to go rock hard.

What the hell is happening right now?

How was I this turned on and didn't even know this woman's name? It has to be the liquor.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked, and I simply nodded my head.

My tongue was heavy, forcing me to be unable to use my words. With a dry mouth, I swallowed hard and broke my gaze when Erin shook my shoulder.

"Cookie, are you alright?" she questioned with worry etched on her face.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good. Why?"

"You were literally just staring off into space like someone was talking to you."

Hurriedly, I glanced around for a sign of the woman I'd just been salivating over. I shouldn't have had to search far, seeing as though she was just in front of me, but she was nowhere to be found. Where did she go? My mind was definitely playing tricks on me, or was she a magician?

"T-There wasn't a woman in a robe that just walked up to us?"

Trey looked at Erin and shook his head while chuckling. "Whatever drugs y'all on, keep 'em to y'all self. Shorty trippin'."

Ignoring Trey, I continued to look around for the fine woman who fucked up my head that quickly. Coming up short, I took it as me having been daydreaming.

"Let's go get us a drink," Erin suggested.

Stepping into the kitchen that was big enough to be an apartment, we waited in line to grab a drink. While I snagged another mixed drink from the bartender, Erin grabbed a bottle of water. I was hotter than I should've been and not because of my leather outfit. After a few sips of my drink, I handed it to Erin so that we could swap. No way was I about to be super drunk.

Making our way back toward the floor, the DJ made it lively with the Halloween tunes. Erin and I hit the robot to A Nightmare on My Street which caused us to erupt in laughter. When Disturbia by Rihanna came on, I couldn't help but dance like I was back in college at one of the white clubs. Hands in the air and eyes closed, I snapped my fingers and let the song take over my body.

This was the type of fun I missed having. Too bad I didn't have anyone to appreciate my dance moves and sexy outfit. Antonio had missed out, but I was hoping for him to be far removed from my mind before tonight ended.

Be careful what you wish for.

My eyes peeled open, and heart rate slowed. In search of the familiar voice I'd heard from earlier, I looked around as everyone seemed to move in slow motion. Even the music had crept to a downtempo. As I reached for Erin, the task took forever. When she was finally in my grasp, her lips moved in a languid manner. Shaking my head, my fuzzy mind blurred as my eyes closed. When they opened, she was standing in front of me again.

"Are you following me?" I asked just above a whisper, and she grinned. This time, I got a glimpse of two gold fangs and a set of pearly white teeth that made her even sexier.

"Aye, Nic. This Bey. This her crib and shit," Trey introduced her.

Bey. I wonder what her full name is.

There was absolutely no way she looked like this and had broke dick. Well, I take that back. She could've. That broke dick is good sometimes and comes from the medium-uglies. I would know. It sold me all these promises and made me believe them. Antonio had broke nigga dick for sure.

"We've met before," I let him know.

"For real? That's what's up. I don't know how; this one is a loner."

"Fuck you," Beyoncé chuckled, then focused on me. "Where did we meet, gorgeous?"

In my dreams, is what I wanted to say. "Um. I can't quite remember, but nice seeing you again. You have an amazing home."

"I appreciate that. Don't get lost and give yourself a tour. It might take a while for us to find you."

"It's that big?"

She licked her lips, clearly amused by my choice of words. I meant her home, not her dick, even though I'd already saw and confirmed that it indeed was.

"Find out for yourself."

Before I could get trapped in her honey eyed gaze, I broke our stare down. When she and Trey walked away, I admired her. She even walked like it was heavy. A chill inched down my spine.

"Why have you never introduced me to her?" I asked Erin.

"I literally forgot. She's never around that much. I'm surprised she even went along with having a party here."

I couldn't blame her. The place was laid. I'm sure a couple of people have already done some snooping around. After a few more songs were danced to, the DJ announced that it was time for them to vote for the best costume. While there were plenty of well-dressed people, only a few had gone all out.

A dark skin beauty dressed up as Storm won out of the women, and a small man dressed up as Michael Myers - affectionately known now as Mekyale Myurs thanks to Twitter - won. Honestly, he deserved to the way he had the crowd laughing. He was rocking a fucked up dry wig with split ends, a dingy navy jumpsuit, a deflated mask that was too big for his head and carried a knife just like Michael. What made his costume even funnier was him stomping around the party like he was looking for his next victim.

As the party began to wind down, I realized using the bathroom in this outfit wasn't going to be simple at all and was pissed about it. Bouncing from foot to foot, I tried finding Bey to ask where the nearest bathroom was. Of course, she was nowhere to be found.

"I'm gonna go find the ladies' room," I let Erin know.

"I'll come with you. My bladder is about to burst."

"Ask Trey where the nearest one is."

She waved me off. "Girl, no. We'll find one. It can't be that hard."

She was wrong. It took a full two minutes for us to locate a bathroom that was down a long, elegantly decorated hall. Crisp white walls with high-end pictures decorated them, while large floor sculptures were placed perfectly. The further we ventured from the crowd and noise from the party, the calmer I felt. Our heels clicked in a soothing rhythm against the marble flooring. My mind was still stuck on how Bey could afford such property and why she wanted to live here of all places. Granted, it was quiet but much too spacious for my liking.

"You can go first since I have too much clothing to maneuver," I told her once we reached our destination.

"Okay. I'll be quick."

Pulling my phone from my clutch, I saw I had a tons of notifications. The one that stood out the most was a CashApp payment from my ex-boyfriend Safaree. I was confused as to why he would send me fifteen hundred randomly when we hadn't talked in months. Knowing him, it was probably his way of trying to get my attention. I was always grateful for free money, but he wouldn't be hearing from me. Replying to the payment with a heart emoji was the only response he'd get.

"Who you texting?" Erin asked, walking out of the bathroom.

"Safaree sent me a few dollars on CashApp. Isn't that weird?"

"Hell no. Money is money. You must have some type of magical touch on you tonight. First the egg, now this. Let me rub your head for good luck," she joked, making us laugh.

"Bye, E. I'll buy you some food when we leave."

"Even better. Ya' girl could smash some chicken right now."

Leaving her in the hall after she unzipped me, I stepped inside the bathroom and rushed in a delicate manner to remove my onesie and garter belt. Sliding my stockings down, I squatted over the toilet seat and sighed as I relieved myself.

At the sink, I pumped the pumpkin spice scented foam soap into my hands and turned the water on. Glancing up to check my appearance in the mirror, I gasped loud and flinched hard when I saw Bey standing behind me.

Hastily, I turned on my heels, and sure enough there she was. She invaded my personal space as my chest began to tighten. I was immobile under her intense, lustful eyes. The only things that were able to move were my eyes. They found the door then back to her, trying to recollect when and how she'd gotten in here. I'd pinch myself to see if this was real, but the smell of her YSL Decadence perfume shifting the scent infiltrating my nostrils was enough proof that this was.

She didn't speak. Bey simply pressed her body against mine. Her dick stretched down my thigh as it rested in her pants, and I so badly wanted to reach out and touch it.

Touch it.

My eyes bucked. Could she read my mind? She could read my fucking mind. While I should've been scared, the tight grip around my neck and sensual kiss along my clavicle and shoulder made me follow her command. Girth and length were hard to come by, but Bey did not disappoint in either department. Firm strokes from my hand had her moaning against my ear.

"You deserve to be spoiled and put up somewhere," she let be known.

I smirked. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not a put-up type of woman."

"Not put away from the world, Onika. Shown off to it."

The rapid knocks on the door broke my... what the fuck was that? Feeling detached from reality only to be pulled back had my mind gone. Touching my neck where Bey's lips had or hadn't been, my body trembled. The only person in this bathroom was me, but her presence was heavily felt.

"Cookie! You okay in there?"

"Y-Yeah," I muttered, actually washing my hands this time. "I'm okay. Just keep getting mind-fucked thanks to whatever drugs I seem to be on."

Keeping what happened inside the bathroom to myself, we made our way back to the party. Most of the people had begun to leave. The DJ was playing music that let everyone know that they didn't have to go home, but sure as hell couldn't stay here. With the lights now on, I was granted a good look at some of the partygoers. In true party fashion, some were drunk as hell, including Mr. Mekyale himself, who wobbled up to my knee.

Looking down, I held back my laugh. "Hello," I spoke.

"What's up. Some of us are going bar crawling if you want to go."

"No, thanks. I've had enough to drink."

He shrugged. "Suit yourself. Have a good night."

"You too."

Once almost everyone was had left, Trey gathered the remainder of people in the kitchen. There were a few of his boys, four of them, while three women stayed behind as well. Like I should've known she'd be doing, Erin was drunkenly munching on some chicken and grinning while Trey whispered something in her ear. She nodded and Trey clapped his hands together. Lord only knows what she just agreed to.

"A'ight so look," Trey started. "Y'all wanna play a game?"

"Yeah."

"I'm down."

"Hell yeah."

"Does it involve money?"

"Yessir!"

The round of affirmative responses let me know they'd possibly played this game before. So, I was the bullheaded one and disagreed.

"I don't usually like playing games."

"You'll love this one."

That was Bey.

As we locked eyes, she smirked. That same intense gaze settled in her eyes.

Well, if she said I'd love it, then that's what it'd be. Hopefully, whatever game it was didn't get me into any more trouble than I already was.

__

better late than never.

keep or delete?

part 2?

tell me what you think!

what was in their drinks?

vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 3.8K 40
✿❯────「✿」────❮✿ 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖...
111K 5.1K 25
Another BeyNika for my loves
47.7K 972 16
Sapphic NSFW Beyoncé oneshots. Because lesbi honest, we all want her. These will be explicit so please be prepared. 18+ *very mature content, heavy B...
5.8K 468 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.