A Place With No Name (revampe...

By conceited_nae

"How do you expect me to live a life that's not worth living?" (Early Dangerous era-HIStory era) Rewritten:... More

Cast/Disclaimer
Cast -- 2
Prelude
.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25
.26
.27
.28
.29
.30
.31
.32
.33
.34
.35
.36
.37
.38
.39
.40
.41
.42
.43
.44
.45
.46
.47
.48
.49
.50
.51
.52
.53
.54
.55
.56
.57
.58
.59
.60
.61
.62
.63
.64
.65
.66
.67
.68
- Honesty Hour(Before We Continue With The Story) 1.
.69
.70
.71
.72
.73
.74
.75
.76
MJBFA's โคโคโค
.77
.78
.79
.80
.81
.82
A.N; A lil constructive criticism for my soul โค.
.83
.85
.86
.87
.88
.89
.90
.
.91
.92
.93
.94
.95
.96
.97
.98
.99
.100
.101
.102
.103
.104
.105
.106
.107
.108
.109
.110
She's alive (& well I think ๐Ÿ˜‰)
.111
.112
.113
.114
.115
new year , new me ๐Ÿ’‹ (please read & be informed ๐Ÿคจ)
.116
.117
.118
Publicly Service Announcement (last one before the books ends, I promise)
.119
.120
.121
.122
.123
.124
.125
Entertainment Weekly
.126
.127
.128
.129
.130
.131
.132
.133
.134
.135
Ana's Diary
.136
.137
.138
.139
.140
.141

.84

682 51 74
By conceited_nae

- what's today? 😏

--

- no quote inserted

--

Temple City, California

Annalisa Green -- March 23rd, 1993
Location: 1341 Evergreen St.

To pass time, Melissa and I took turns tossing darts to the dart board. Timmy was supposed to be back with Angel grabbing beers for us. Well, them. And Damien was on the phone, chatting. I couldn't hear some of his conversation, but I was getting a weird feeling from it. Him being on the phone as soon as Angel left didn't sit well with me.

"I'm winning, so just quit favorite cousin," Melissa stuck her tongue out. I shook my head.

"Over my dead body" I laughed. "I can catch up with you if I wanted to."

"So catch up then! Let's go!" 

And just like that, the game turned competitive. As I've mentioned I managed to catch up with Melissa after two perfect scores, and ultimately won.

I gave her a look that said 'I told you so' and she just rolled her eyes, taking her cup of water to drink. We went through two more rounds before she tapped out from losing so much. Just as we were cleaning up, Damien hung up the phone and decided to help us.

"Damn Dame, you cakin' with Angel that much? You just seen her!"

"Who said I was cakin'? And who said it was her on the phone?" He frowned, making me frown myself.

"Mmmm, so who was it?" Melissa asked. "Do I have to tell my girl that you creepin' around?"

As I sat the darts on the board I waited for his answer. I surely hope that he wasn't cheating on Angel. Angel may be a lot of things, and has done a lot of things, but she doesn't deserve to be cheated on. Damien shouldn't have never entertained the idea of being with her if he was just going to cheat.

I turned around, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed over my chest. Damien still had yet to answer, heightening the fact that he just may be cheating on her. Before I could acknowledge that however, Melissa beat me to it.

"Oh, hell no!" She clapped her hands loudly. "Are you serious Dame? You dead ass cheatin' on her?"

The guilty look on his face told it all. "Well? Who is it?"

Melissa and I looked at him in silence, still waiting on a response. His silence was what actually told me that it could be exactly who I was thinking of. And when he gave me a 'you're gonna kill me, but' look, it confirmed my suspicions wholeheartedly.

"Really, Rabbit?" I frowned harder. "Rashida?"

"Aweeee, who in the fuck is Rashida?" Melissa looked between us. "That name sounds familiar though."

"It just happened, I swear babygirl!"

"I should've known," I chuckled. "It was obvious everytime we hung out."

Damien sighed. "I think, I love her...."

The sound of disbelief left my lips, but I could really believe it. But why lead Angel on this way? Why couldn't he just end it before it gets worse?

And Rashida! What about how she feels? What is her father going to say about it? What is the media going to say?

It seems simple, but he has to know that there's a lot at stake here.

"Plot twist!" Melissa threw her hands up.

"Damien," I sighed. "You know that I can't keep this to myself, right? I have to tell her."

"No you don't!" He headed towards me, quickly taking my face into his hands. "Promise me. Promise you won't say nothin'."

Fuck. I mentally threw a tantrum. I did not want to be in between this love triangle they have going on. Angel was just as much as my best friend as Damien and Rashida. I have to tell her. It'll kill me if I don't. And I don't wear guilt very well.

"Please, Annalisa. Don't say nothin'," he repeated, baring his eyes onto mine intensely.

"Fine." I groaned and pushed him away. "But you only have a week! One week to come clean or I'll sing like a canary!" I pointed to him.

Dame held his hands up. "That's all I need."

Melissa shook her head in shame. "You really pimpin' like that, Dame? That's crazy."

"Shut up, Missy," we said in unison.

"Dang, my bad!"

———

Uncle Harry nudged my side as we folded up the clothes we had just finished washing. I chuckled and nudged him back. "Why are you meddling?" I asked.

"My day ain't complete if I don't mess witcha'" he grinned. "How ya' feel about Nana and Baba stayin' permanently?"

"That's all I've ever wanted." I smiled widely, feeling excited. "I hate that they have to travel here by plan sometimes. I wish they lived right next door."

"Hmmm, okay neice."

I sat the folded T-shirt in its respective pile, giving Uncle Harry a look. "You keepin' somethin' from me. I can feel it."

"Huh? No I'm not."

"You are!" I laughed and gave his shoulder a soft punch. "Tell me! What happened?"

He laughed as I hit him again. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I squealed na', would it?"

"Fine. I'm going to find out soon anyway. If not you, Melissa will tell it."

"She won't. Not this time."

We finished folding and loading up the clothes within an hour. Afterwards, we grabbed the laundry baskets and walked up the basement steps. It never took us long to put everyone's clothes away. By the time we were finished, Aunt Jolene was yelling for everyone to come downstairs for dinner.

"Oh, shit! What's cookin' tonight?" Timmy rubbed his hands together.

"Only the finest food made by yours truly." Aunt Jolene laughed, kissing his cheek. "Come on and sit down so we can eat. Ana, help ya' Baba down them stairs."

I did as told. With my hand in his, we carefully walked downstairs. His cane making a sound with every step. "Baba, your room is down here. Why were you upstairs?"

"I'm grown. Don't be askin' me no questions babygirl."

"Well, excuse me." That made him laugh.

Nana led us in a soulful prayer and once everyone said amen, we grabbed the dishes full of food and passed them around after getting how ever much we could eat. Today I had rarely any complications keeping my food down so I took more than enough to eat.

"How y'all been doin' since y'all got here?" Uncle Harry started up conversation. "Y'all ain't been gettin' my neice into y'all foolishness have y'all?"

Melissa snorted. "If anything, she is the ring leader. We just follow to keep from gettin' lost."

"In the sauce!" Timmy exclaimed, making everyone chuckle.

"That's wrong, and they haven't gotten into any trouble," I said, forking my salad.

Uncle Harry chuckled. "I believe it when I see it. Then Dame, Angel and nem' with y'all? Yeah, y'all probably got a couple charges pendin'."

"We probably do though, Unc." Timmy laughed. 

Dinner was good for the most part. After Melissa and I washed the dishes, we took part in a fun game night. It only lasted for an hour though, because the food itis crept up on all of us.

I snuggled under my covers after saying good night to my family, and not long after I fell asleep hoping tomorrow was an even better day.

———

Temple City, California

Michael Jackson -- March 25th, 1993
Location: 1341 Evergreen St.

A laugh escaped my lips as Miss Jolene pulled me around the room and away from Ana. I could tell that she was getting annoyed but the sight was hilarious to me.

After the 'Whazzupwitu' video shoot, Ana and I raced our way to her house so I could finally meet her grandparents. I had yet to officially see them, as they were asleep, but I couldn't wait to see them. Without actually knowing them, I could feel that they were very nice and sweet, just as Ana described them.

"Aunt Jolene!" Ana huffed, having enough of chasing us around. "You play too much!"

Miss Jolene held onto me tight, igniting more laughs from me. My hands stayed to my side however, to avoid the wrath of Annalisa Green. Never do I want to be on her bad side.

After a while of goofinf around, Miss Jolene laughed and stepped away to give her neice a loving hug. "Ya' know I'm just kiddin' baby! Lighten up."

Ana rolled her eyes making me laugh even more. "Whatever," she mumbled. "Let's go upstairs until they wake up," she looked at me.

I shrugged and nodded. "Okay."

She grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs and into her room. I laid down panning my eyes toward the television as I hard the click of the knob from her locking it. Then I felt the bed dip, and those soft pair of lips landing onto mine.

My lips parted, and my tongue moved across her bottom lip slowly. Immediately her mouth opened, allowing my tongue to embrace hers. Without pulling away, I managed to grab her arms and slowly pulled her on top of me. I wasted no time palming her ass in my hands, squeezing and rubbing. Those familiar angelic moans filled my ears lighting a fire inside of me. The urge to take her on this bed was becoming unbearable. But of course, I had to keep my cool.

"Fuck, Ana," I cursed, pulling away slowly. "You're teasing me at this point, girl."

"I'm sorry." She smiled at me, rubbing her finger down my cheek. "I don't mean to."

I mumbled, "Of course not." and kissed her face repeatedly. "Do you think they're gonna like me?"

"They're going to love you, Michael. They already do because I talk about you so much. And if it isn't me, it's your other girlfriend." I giggled.

"I have the best girlfriends in the world."

I cackled as she slapped my arm. "That isn't funny!"

"It is!" I sat up, wrapping my arms around her. "It's okay to be jealous, my love. No disresepct, but Miss Jolene has nothing on you. You're my baby" I pecked her lips. "And I love you more than anything."

"I love you too." Ana blushed.

As we leaned in for a kiss, there was a loud banging on the door. "Really Michael! In my house?!"

"Oh my God," Ana groaned.

I could help but to howl in laughter. Miss Jolene really was a character.

"Don't come by my room tonight then! No more chocolate chip cookies for you, ya cheater!"

"Go away!" Ana yelled. There was a smile forming on her face. "Why is she like this?"

"It's okay, baby. She's just doing what a girlfriend would do. I kinda am cheating  on her," I joked.

Ana pushed me down, hitting and pinching whereever she could. I laughed loudly.

One day, Miss Jolene is gonna get me killed.

———

Haaaaa day 1, day 1!!! 😌

How is everyone doing?

And are you fucking ready for these updates? Say I! 💙

I started it off light because this chapter was really a filler & I didn't wanna start the bullshit right away. This is basically an intro into Naevemeber. 💋

Yes, Dame is cheating on Angel with Rashida. That's very obvious. I'm surprised y'all didn't catch the 'hints'. 💀

The next part of this chapter will continue on tomorrow. Stay tuned.

I hope you guys enjoyed. And thank you for 19k+ reads. You're beautiful and amazing. 🥺💞💞💞

Just because this chapter wasn't shit doesn't mean you can't comment! Because you can, & you will! Turn me up 😁😁😁😁

Okay, byeeee! See you tomorrow after 'school'. 🧡🧡🧡

- nae 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 386 20
"It's me. I'm broken." // For Michael Jackson, life hasn't been all that it seemed-although, it was pictured that way. An upcoming album, a beautiful...
10.9K 415 23
๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ง๐™– โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ” โ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
39.1K 2.3K 64
{ Highest Ranking tags: #2 mjfam #2 TheKingOfPop, #3 alcapone} โ€ข Won Best Alternative Universe FanFic in the 2020 MJFA'S BOOK ONE: He pounds his fi...
316K 7.7K 200
๐๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐: โŠฐโ€ขโฅ ๐Ÿ”๐“๐‡ ๐€๐”๐†๐”๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โžฝโ”€๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒโ”€โฅ ๐ŸคThe second part to my Moonwalk series, humbly compiled despite how...