The Empathetic Eraserhead

By PBUnicorn

This story takes place in the My Hero Academia universe and after Eri gets rescued. Yukina Fujita is the newe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chatper 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note

Chapter 11

157 4 2
By PBUnicorn

I got a bit carried away with this one sorry <3

 After Shouta got done with what he was doing, he met the two girls up at the main gate, as promised. He was done for the day, after his training with Shinso, from class 1-C. Shouta came behind Yuki, unintentionally scaring the woman.

"Sorry Yuki," he said chuckling.

"It's ok, my heart will restart here in a few," she said in a joking manner, while Eri giggled at the pair.

"So where are we going first," Shouta asked as Yuki regained her composer.

"Well I wanted to get her some school supplies, and maybe after get some stuff for a homemade meal," Yuki said as they started to head out, with the young girl in tow behind them. As the two adults talked, Eri thought they both seemed like they were close, very close, and wondered if they were together, like she's seen in some movie that she saw before everything happened.

"Miss Fujita, can I ask you something," Eri asked, as they entered the supply store.

"Sure, what is it honey," she said as she tilted her head in curiosity.

"Are you and Mr. Aizawa together," she asked her, making Yuki turn bright red.

"What made you think that we're together," she asked as Shouta came back with a cart.

"Just as we were coming here, you two seemed close, like the movies I use to watch with my momma and papa," Eri asked innocently.

"No, we're just friends," Yuki started to say, "But I want to be, some day," she whispered in Eri's ear, not noticing Shouta was behind her.

"Oh," Eri said as they both heard a soft chuckle behind Yuki.

"Anything I've missed," Shouta asked, since Yuki's face was still pink.

"No," Yuki said a bit too fast, making Shouta doubt her, but shrugged it off.

"Well, a backpack, and some coloring pencils, drawing paper and," she started listing off the items she wanted to get Eri, "Anything else sweetie," she asked as she looked at her.

"Can we get some coloring books," she asked sweetly.

"Sure, anything else?"

"Ummm, I don't know," Eri said as she thought of what she wanted at the store, other than the pencils and coloring book.

"It's ok, we can look around while we're here and we can get it for you," Yuki said smiling fondly at her.

"Exactly," Shouta said as he pushed the cart, letting the girls lead the way. "Where to first?"

"Let's see what bags they have," Yuki asked as she looked at Eri, seeing what she wanted to go.

"Sure, where would they be at," Eri asked, confused at the big store.

"Lets see," Yuki said as she looked around the store, trying to find where the book bags were. "It looks like there over here," she said as she offered her hand to Eri, so she won't get lost, or trip.

"Ooo, look, there's some pretty pink ones'," Yuki gushed and showed Eri, but she wasn't paying attention to the pink ones, she saw a few with some images of some cats, one that: had a cat on a rocket, and another one that had a cat in a taco, saying 'Taco Cat' with multiple toppings around it, the last one she saw was one of a cat wearing an unicorn horn with multiple rainbows around it.

"Which one do you like more, Eri," Shouta asked her, letting her choose which bag she likes more.

"I like all of them, but if I had to choose a favorite," she started saying, trying to choose between the caticorn one, or the taco cat. "It'll be the kitty unicorn one," she said as she got the pastel purple and pink bag, smiling big.

"Sounds like a plan, now, do you wanna choose your pencils or coloring book next," Yuki asked her as she placed her book bag in the cart.

"Coloring book please," she said excitedly as she started to bounce up and down a bit, excited to use her bag.

"Coloring books, I think, are this way," Shouta said as he backed up the cart so he could move backwards, towards the books.

"What type of coloring books do you want Eri," Yuki asked as they tried to find the aisle. "It looks like they have a variety of animals, mythological and comics," she said as they got to the right aisle, looking at the variety of coloring books.

"Can I get more than one," Eri asked as she looked at a few animal ones, and a mythological one.

"Of course sweetheart," Yuki said as she smiled at her.

"Yay," she said as she gave the three she was looking at to Yuki.

"Now, let's go down a bit farther, and let's get some color pencils," Shouta said as he received the books, and put them into the cart.

"Yay," Eri said, still bouncing up and down, excited for her potential coloring options, smiling ear to ear.

"After this, do you wanna get a pencil case, it'll be better than the box they come in," Yuki suggested to the excited girl.

"Yes please," Eri said as she tried to reach for a big pack of colored pencils, the one hundred and fifty pack, making Shouta and Yuki laugh a bit.

"Let me get that for you," Yuki said as she got the big pack for her.

"Thank you," she said as she admired the big pack, at the possibilities for all the pretty colors it contained.

"You're welcome," Yuki said as she placed it into the cart, giggling a bit.

"Now, let's go see pens and pencils," Shouta said as he went ahead to the next aisle.

"Sure," Yuki said as she silently asked for Eri's hand.

"Can I get the multicolored ones," she asked hopefully.

"Not for school work, but for coloring and drawing you can," Yuki said as they came up to the pens and pencils.

"Yay," Eri said as she looked at all the pretty colored pens, choosing a ten pack, and handing it to Yuki. "This ones' pretty," she said smiling.

"They sure are," Yuki agreed as she placed it in the cart along with her other picks. "Now let's get a pack of mechanical pencils," Yuki decided, with Eri being so young it'll be slightly easier than having to bring a pencil sharpener along with everything else.

"While you two get the pencils, and pencil boxes, I'm going to get some things I need for grading," Shouta grumbled as he went into a different aisle.

"Sure thing," Yuki said, half not paying attention to him.

"Why don't they have an Eraserhead pencil case," Eri pouted as she looked at the pencil case selection.

"Not yet, but I can help you make one," Yuki offered the girl.

"Yay," Eri said as she started to jump up and down again, even more excited to try to attempt making one with Yuki, smiling even more.

"With that in mind, which one do you think will look better, black or dark grey," Yuki asked her as she showed two different options.

"Let's do the grey," Eri pointed at the dark grey pencil box that Yuki had.

"Sounds good to me," Yuki reassured her, also grabbing another box, "Let's get another one, for all these colored pencils."

"Why," Eri asked, confused at the notion.

"Because, with all these pens and pencils, it might be difficult to open and close with the addition of the colored pencils, plus it'll be easier if you just want to color," Yuki tried to explain.

"Oh," she said as she nodded, still not convinced.

"She's right Eri," Shouta said as he came behind both girls, scaring both of them a bit. "Sorry," he grumbled.

"It's alright, we were just in our own world I guess," Yuki said giggling.

"Yea, our own world," Eri repeated, giggling as well.

'This seems like we're a family,' Yuki thought as her face got pinker. 'Hold yourself together Yukina,' she thought as she shook it off. 'It's not like he'd want a family with me like this.' At this thought Yuki pouted at the fake family she thought of.

"What's the matter Yuki," Shouta asked as he saw her pout slightly.

'Of course he would notice,' she thought. "Oh, nothing just trying to remember what else I wanted to get, but I forgot what it was," she said, chuckling a bit. She did want to get some pens for herself, to grade Eri's work, but she'll have to come back another time to get it.

"Ok," he said skeptically as he looked at her, then to Eri, "Anything else," he asked Eri, as he admired Yuki some.

"Ummm...I think I want a drawing book," the young girl said as she scratched her head in thought.

"They should have some over here," Yuki said as she went down the aisle they were in, looking on the other side. "Right here," she stopped at the small selection, "It's not much, but it should do, for now at least." Yuki handed a standard book to Eri, one that was suitable for colored pencils and lead.

"Yay!"

"If that's everything, I think we should head out," Shouta said as he looked at all the items they got for Eri.

"I think that's a good idea," Yuki started to say. "Oh, I remembered something," she said as she went to a different aisle to get sticky notes, for herself. While Yuki got the sticky notes, Shouta and Eri went to the front where the registers were and got in line.

"So, how do you like Mrs. Fujita," Shouta asked Eri, as she started looking at the display that was next to the register line.

"I love her, she's so sweet and caring, like you Mr. Aizawa," Eri said innocently as she looked at the scruffy man, smiling.

"That's good, I'm sorry I can't tutor you," he started saying.

"It's alright I know you have your hero work along with your class," Eri said sweetly, understanding his other responsibilities.

"You're so smart," Shouta said as he admired the girl, at her strength and child wonderment.

"Thank you," she said as she placed some candy into the cart, trying to sneak some without him noticing.

"I'm back," Yuki said as they got to the front of the line, and as she helped Shouta place some of the products on the conveyor belt.

"Hey, I hope you found everything," the cashier said cheerfully.

"We did, thank you," Yuki said as they finished putting everything up.

"That's good," the cashier said as she scanned their items and bagged them up.

"Oh, you don't have to bag everything," Yuki started telling the cashier, "We walked here, and it'll be easier if you just put them into the backpack," she said as the cashier shook her head, understanding what she meant.

"Ok," she chuckled, "Anything else," she asked the pair.

"That's everything," Yuki smiled as she got her wallet out to pay.

"Alrighty, it'll be 12461.27 yen," she said as she finished packing the backpack with all the items.

"That's not too bad," Yuki mumbled. "It'll be debit," she said as she inserted her chip into the chip reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 72 11
Hello my fellow knights and heroes! It's your timeless knight and hero Ty and welcome to a book of one of my favorite animes, My Hero Academia! I don...
159K 7.3K 100
[Young!Aizawa x Reader] (Y/N) starts her first year at U.A. High School and quickly finds out that maybe her middle school friends aren't such great...
9.8K 188 21
here is the second story of koko's story in my hero academia. hope you enioy.
248K 10.1K 85
Y/N is a Quirkless delinquent hell-bent on becoming a hero, and changing the way society sees Quirkless people; re-writing the very rules and imagery...