Oath |H.S|

By missluckycharmss

[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and n... More

Warnings.
Track 1. | Wasteland, Baby!
Track 2. | Good- Old Fashioned Loverboy
Track 3. | Sunlight
Track 4. | Talk
Track 5. | Bohemian Rhapsody.
Track 6. | Smells Like Teen Spirit
Track 7. | We Will Rock You
Track 8. | I Want To Break Free
Track 9. | Heroes
Track 10. | Let's Dance
Track 11. | Sweet Child O' Mine
Track 12. | Livin' On A Prayer
Track 13. | Do I Wanna Know?
Track 14. | Dreams
Track 15. | 505
Track 16. | Yellow
Track 17. | Human
Track 18. | Sledgehammer
Track 19. | November Rain
Track 20. | Somebody To Love
Track 21. | R U Mine?
Track 22. | Like Real People Do
Track 23. | Sedated
Track 24. | I Wanna Be Yours
Track 25. | One For The Road
Track 26. | Walk This Way
Track 27. | Mount Everest
Track 29. | I'm Still Standing
Track 30. | Arabella
Track 31. | I Want It All
Track 32. | Tiny Dancer
Track 33. | Cherry Wine
Track 34. | Almost (Sweet Music)
Track 35. | Hungry Eyes
Track 36. | Never Can Tell
Track 37. | My Life
Track 38. | Better Love
Track 39. | Purple Rain
Track 40. | Work Song
Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love
Track 42. | Your Song
Track 43. | Linger
Track 44. | Pony
Track 45. | Crack The Shutters
Track 46. | Girl Crush
Track 47. | Hold on
Track 48. | Wonderwall
Track 49. | More Than A Feeling
Track 50. | My Girl
Track 51. | Daddy Issues
Track 52. | Old Time Rock And Roll
Track 53. | Always Remember Us This Way
Track 54. | Fat Bottomed Girls
Track 55. | Be My Baby
Track 56. | Home
Track 57. | Jessie's Girl
Track 58. | Chasing Cars
Track 59. | The Time Of My Life
Track 60. | All I Want
Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.
Epilogue | Chicago Motherfuckers!

Track 28. | Highway To Hell

5.7K 172 624
By missluckycharmss

💿
"I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell"

Song: highway to hell - AC/DC.

* * *

Bowie.

We all stand gob smacked in the alley in front of Alexander and his gang.

"Hey guys look, my dads not dead!" Jesse says pointing at Alexander in front of us with his gun raised looking at us all smugly.

"Not now Jesse" Harry shouts at Jesse through gritted teeth to get him to be quiet.

Alexander chuckles and steps forward near us. I'm in front of everyone which means he's the closest to me.

Great.

"Thank you pumpkin for your work, you can come back now" Alexander says to Quinn sweetly as she un links her arms from Jesse walking past us with a smirk.

Harry huffs behind me as Alexander walks closer to us all with his gun pointed at us.

"You really thought you could kill me off huh?" Alexander says looking at me and Harry with a grin. One of his front teeth now silver.

"Well yeah, we shot you in the head and chest!" I shout as Harry grabs my arm pulling me back a little.

"What a sweet thing you've got here Styles, would be a shame if I shot her wouldn't it?" Alexander says walking closer to me.

"Try me" I say looking up at him with narrow eyes.

He laughs as he looks around at the rest of them.

"I'd think I would get more enjoyment of shooting you today Styles, finally have you at your weakest" Alexander says which causes us all to look around confused.

Alexander snaps his fingers calling over the same man who said his name was Ron. He walks over with a phone in his hand.

"Play the video" Alexander says smugly as Ron presses play on the video holding the phone so we can all see.

"Harry, do what they say, please they're going to kill me" a young woman cries on the video with a knife pressed to her throat.

I look at Harry and his face is pale his eyes staring at the screen.

"Now Styles, if you want to see your pretty little lover again, I suggest you hand me over my son" Alexander says with his eyebrows raised pointing his gun at Harry.

Harry steps in front of me now eye level with Alexander.

"You are a sick man" Harry says through gritted teeth his fists balled up in anger at his sides.

I look back at Niall confused and he shakes his head suggesting I don't ask any questions about who that woman is.

"How did you find her? She was in England!" Harry shouts in Alexander's face getting more angry as he speaks.

Alexander chuckles and looks at Harry "I have my ways, she put up a nightly good fight, had to dose her up on the journey here"

Harry launches forward at Alexander but he's stopped when two men grab him and throw him back. I steady him as he almost falls on me due to the impact of the push.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Alexander says raising his gun again pointing it at Harry.

"So what's it's going to be? Hand me over my son, or your little lover gets two bullets in her skull faster than you could blink!" Alexander shouts as Harry sighs and looks back at Jesse.

"He's one of us now, he left you for a reason" Harry says stepping forward to Alexander again.

I look at the rest of the gang behind Alexander and notice they all put away their guns.

I move back slowly towards Niall and Louis behind me.

"Block me" I mumble to them both.

They look at me confused and stand in front of me.

I reach down slowly under my dress and pull out my gun. I slip my knife into my bra and walk back over towards Alexander and Harry slowly.

"Guess I'll have to kill you and your little lady tonight Styles" Alexander says pointing at Harry and then at the phone.

Harry closes his eyes and tries to calm himself down.

"I'll give you anything, except Jesse, he stays with me" Harry says calmly to Alexander in front of him.

Alexander looks at Harry and then looks at me stood behind Harry.

"I'll take her" he says pointing at me with a grin.

I feel like I'm going to be sick but I have to do this. This man disgusts me.

I step forward next to Harry. He looks down at me confused and nods for me to go back behind him.

"I'll go" I say calmly walking towards Alexander making my way behind him to the rest of his gang.

"Bowie! What the fuck are you doing?" Harry shouts at me clearly worried now about what's happening.

"It's okay Harry, I was only with you all for a few weeks, I'm okay" I say reassuring Harry as I stand more behind Alexander.

Harry furrows his brows at me and I nod at him to keep talking to Alexander.

"Fine, you got what you wanted, can we leave?" Harry says coldly to Alexander.

Alexander drops his gun beside him in his hand and nods.

"I'll let your little lover go right now, go find her before someone else does" Alexander says stepping back away from Harry.

I raise my gun and point it at the back of Alexander's head.

One bullet at the back of the head is all it takes to kill someone instantly.

I may or may not have learned that in English when we studied of Mice and Men back in England.

I keep my gun in front of me to hide it from the rest of his gang behind me.

I pull the trigger and a loud gunshot rings out. Alexander falls forward limply on the ground.

I turn around to Quinn and the rest with my eyebrow raised.

"Am I going to do the same to you all, or are you going to let her go and leave us the fuck alone" I say through gritted teeth as they all look at me horrified.

I walk towards Quinn who looks like she's just seen a ghost.

"Where is she?" I say with my gun raised to her as she tries to step back but ends up walking into a wall.

Quinn shuts her eyes as she starts to shake under my presence.

"She's in the basement of the casino" Quinn blurts out in fear.

I step back and look at her as she opens her eyes sighing as I step back.

"Now, I suggest you take your little gang, and run, you have ten seconds" I say looking at her with my eyebrow raised.

She looks at me confused not moving from against the wall.

I raise my gun up into the air.

"One" I shout as I shoot my gun into the air causing the bullets to fall behind me onto the ground.

Quinn's eyes widen and she steps away from the wall.

I step forward following her as she makes her way slowly down the alley we're in, her gang following behind her raising their hands in surrender.

"Two!" I shout shooting another bullet into the air. They stay still like statues as I walk towards them.

"I suggest you all start running" I say again as I shoot another bullet into the air causing them to run.

I run after them down the dark alley past Harry and the rest.

"Three!" I shout running after them before i shoot another bullet into the air.

They look back and start shouting at each other to run faster.

I pickup my pace as I chase them out of the alley shooting bullets in the air as I go.

I chase them out onto the street as they all pile into a mini van quickly.

I bang on the passenger side window. The window winds down and Quinn is sat there looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Get those bastards out of here and then if you want you can join us, call Jesse if you change your mind but don't think for a second I won't keep my eye on you if you do" I say smiling at her as people walk past us on the side walk.

She nods quickly and I smile widely at her.

"It was nice meeting you Ron and Danielle" I shout in through the window waving at the couple from earlier with a smile.

They flinch when they see me waving and I laugh before stepping away from the van.

"You have five seconds to leave" I say raising my eyebrow at the man in the navy blue suit sat behind the steering wheel.

"One" I say counting again and they all flinch and wind up their windows.

I keep a watch on them as they start up the engine.

I stick up two fingers and raise my eyebrow at them before they pull out of the parking space quickly.

I smile and wave them off as they drive quickly away from the casino.

I walk back down the dark alley to see everyone looking at me with wide eyes.

"Now, let's get this bastard down to the basement and get whoever that was on the video" I say smiling walking past them towards Alexander's body laying face down on the cold concrete.

I kick his body which causes him to move and then fall back to where it was limp.

I shoot him in the head again and in the back to make sure he's dead this time.

"Yep, he's dead, Liam and Jesse carry him, everyone else get your guns out, we're going in" I say walking towards a door next to the exit that leads down into the basement.

I push open the back door labelled staff only and hold it waiting for Harry to walk ahead of me.

"Niall, keep the door open for Liam and Jesse" I say pointing at Niall.

He nods quickly running towards the door holding it as I let it go.

"Thank you" Harry mumbles to me as we walk further into the dimly lit hallway leading towards the metal stairs.

"Don't thank me, we're a gang we stick together" I say raising my eyebrow at him as he smiles and nods.

"This way!" I shout back to the rest as they follow behind us.

We walk down the metal stairs quietly.

We reach another black door and I raise my hand for everyone to stop walking.

"Some of his men are in there, get your guns ready" I whisper to them all as they nod at my words.

"Okay, let's go in" I say as I kick in the locked door my gun in my hand raised as we all swarm into the basement.

"Hands up!" I shout at four men surrounding a woman sat on a chair gagged and tied up.

They all raise their hands as they look at us all with wide eyes.

"Harry Stevie Louis and Niall take them down" I say as they run towards the four men taking one each tackling them to the ground.

I run over to the woman and grab my knife from my bra.

"Don't worry, we've got you honey" I whisper to her trying to calm her down as she shakes and shouts into the cloth taped to her mouth

I cut the ropes on her wrists and ankles before cutting the tape at the back of her head causing the bag to fall from her mouth.

"Harry, take her up to the car" I say as I hold her hand walking her over to Harry.

Harry hugs her into his chest and walks her out towards the stairs.

"Liam, Jesse, bring him over her and sit him down" I say pointing at Alexander's dead body in their arms.

They sit him down and tackle the man who Harry let go before he left to the ground.

I grab the ropes that were tied around the woman's wrists and legs securing them around Alexander's as his head falls forward.

I grab his head and wrap the tape back around his head securing the gag into his mouth.

I walk over to Stevie with my gun in my hand.

"Step back" I say to Stevie she nods and stands up.

I shoot the man who's laying face down on the floor in the back of the head.

I move on to do the same to the last three men.

When they're all dead I drag their bodies and lay them around the room to make it look like Alexander was caught in here doing something and got tied up and shot.

I sigh as I drag the last man letting him fall down onto the floor beside the door.

"Can we leave now? It's creepy down here" Niall says looking around at the dark basement around us.

I nod and they all start to walk out the door.

I stay in the basement looking around as they leave.

"You coming Bow?" Stevie says to me as she peaks around the door at me.

I nod before walking towards the wall in front of Alexander.

I get my red lipstick from my bag opening it up.

"Just need to do one more thing" I say as I begin writing on the wall with my lipstick.

I step back and look at my writing on the wall.

Catch us if you can.

"Bad ass" Stevie says from the door smiling at me.

I smile at her and run towards the door switching off the lights as I go.

I close the door behind me and lock it.

"Come on" I say to Stevie as we both walk back up the stairs to the alley.

We walk down the alley and reach the car parked near the end of the alley.

We both hop in and Liam speeds off down the road towards the building our penthouse is in.

"You okay?" I say to the woman sat beside me cradled in Harry's arms as she shakes and looks around at us all.

"She's still in shock, I'll get her washed and into bed" Harry says to me as I nod and smile weakly.

I look out the window at the city passing us.

I pull my mask off my face finally feeling free from how hot it was on my face.

"Nice job Bowie, think this calls for a party!" Niall shouts behind me slapping my shoulder slightly.

"I don't think that's the right thing to do Niall" I say nodding towards the woman beside me hugged into Harry's chest as he runs his fingers through her hair soothing her.

"Oh shit, my bad love" Niall says speaking to the woman who hasn't noticed what he's said.

I look at Harry as he cuddles her into his chest mumbling words into her ear as he kisses her head.

My stomach drops at the sight. I turn my eyes back out the window blinking away tears that are fighting their way out of my eyes.

I'm stupid for getting upset over this. Obviously they know each other well, Harry was ready to risk everything for her to be let go alive. I don't know who she is or how they know each other but from how Harry acts towards her shows he cares deeply for her.

Tonight has been wild but at least Tony won't kill Harry as Quinn is still deciding to come with us or not. If she joins we have to keep a close eye on her.

She betrayed us tonight, god knows what she'll do if she joins us. The only way to get her to not go behind her back is to get her to realise how weak they are without her Dad. Tonight I showed her that by how scared they all were when I chased them out of the alley after killing her dad for the second time. That bastard better not wake up or I will throw him into a fucking volcano to make sure he's dead.

"Here we are" Liam says pulling into the car park of the penthouse building stopping the engine when we park.

"Come on love, let's get you to bed" Harry mumbles sweetly to the woman picking her up in his arms carrying her out of the car.

I jump out of the car letting everyone walk ahead of me as I walk behind slowly looking around me and trying to calm myself down from the sadness I'm feeling.

"You okay?" Louis asks when he realises I'm far behind everyone.

I nod and smile at him weakly hoping he doesn't notice my glassy eyes.

Louis waits for me as I walk up to him.

"Who is she?" I ask him as we walk towards the building.

Louis takes a drag of his cigarette blowing it out before he speaks "Harry's best friend from England, they haven't seen each other in five years" Louis says handing me his cigarette.

I take it from him and take a drag of it "I'm happy she's okay" I say blowing out the smoke as we both walk in the cold dark night.

"She's okay because you saved her, I already know Harry's taking credit for it when he tells her" Louis says rolling his eyes tucking his hands in his trouser pockets.

"It doesn't matter, once we all got out un harmed is all that matters" I say flicking the burnt out filter onto the ground before stepping on it as we walk.

"You did amazing tonight, I seen it in Harry's eyes when Alexander showed up, he didn't know what the fuck to do" Louis says laughing as we both step into the revolving doors.

"I told Quinn she's still free to join, for Harry's sake, we don't want Tony killing him over her, I also told her I'll be keeping an eye on her if she does." I say as we walk through the lobby towards the elevator.

Louis nods as he clicks on the button waiting for the doors to open.

"I still can't wrap my head around how the fuck he stayed alive after the first time you both shot him" Louis laughs as we both step into the elevator.

"You and me both, this time he's really dead if he wakes up the bastard is immortal" I laugh as I click the floor our penthouse is on.

"There would of been a wild party tonight if we didn't have Charlie with us" Louis says as we both watch the floor numbers go up.

Charlie. I never heard Harry talk about her before.

The elevator dings as we step out into the hallway towards the double doors.

"Charlie can have my room, I'll take the sofa" I say as we turn the corner continuing to walk down the long white hallway.

"Harry's probably giving her his bed, you take yours, you need a good sleep" Louis says as he smiles at me.

"You're right, tomorrow I'll be sleeping on that shit sofa back in the RV" I say rolling my eyes as we near the white double doors now guarded with two security guards.

Louis shows him a key card and they step aside letting us open the door.

We both walk into the dark living room area only being illuminated by the lights of the city in front of us.

"Hey, you good?" Jesse says on the sofa sipping on a glass of whiskey with Stevie sat beside him drinking one of her own.

"Yeah, think I need a drink" I laugh walking over towards the mini bar.

"Did I hear drinking?" Niall says walking out from his bedroom his hair blonde again and wet. Must of been a spray in colour.

"You sure did, here" I say handing him a glass I poured.

He thanks me and sits down on the sofa.

I sit down beside him with my own glass in my hand.

I untie my heels and sigh in relief as I take them off.

"That feels good, running in heels isn't fun" I say wiggling my toes around as they were suffocating in the heels.

"You were like a lightning bolt running after them, I don't know how you did it" Stevie laughs as she looks at me from the sofa across from me.

"Thought I was going to break an ankle I won't lie" I laugh tucking my feet under me as I sit down on the sofa with a cushion on my lap hiding anything that might show since I'm still in my dress.

"That beard was awful to rip off" Liam walks out rubbing his face now dressed in sweatpants and a T-shirt.

"Those contacts were also a nightmare to take out" Niall says as he sips his drink beside me.

"My wig is half way falling off over all the sweating I done while I was running" I say peeling the wig off my head leaving my own hair still wrapped up in the wig cap.

"I love your blonde hair, it's such a shame you had to dye it" Stevie says pouting looking at me as I free my hair from the cap.

"I know, it made me feel bad ass" I say brushing my hands through my hair and in clipping my bangs.

"How's Charlie?" Liam asks Zayn as he walks down the stairs from Harry's room.

"She's fine, just in shock, whatever Alexander drugged her with has left her system, Harry's upstairs bathing her now" Zayn says as he pours himself a glass of tequila with ice.

I nod as I look down into my glass of whiskey watching the ice float around in the liquid.

Everyone goes silent when Zayn mentioned Harry was bathing her. They all know how Harry took care of me when I was in the same state, it stings but I know he meant nothing by it when he did it to me.

"Does she need one of our beds? I'll happily sleep on the sofa" Stevie says calmly looking at Zayn as he sits next to Louis.

Zayn shakes his head "she's staying in Harry's, he's sleeping on the sofa"

Stevie nods and looks at me with a small smile.

I clear my throat after finishing my drink leaving the glass on the table "I'm going to head to bed, I need to get all this off me" I say trying to force a laugh pointing at my dress and makeup.

Everyone nods and smiles at me sweetly.

"Good night short cake" Niall says as I walk towards my room.

The rest say good night as I turn back to smile at them with my wig in my hand.

"Good night guys" I say quickly before walking into my bedroom.

I shut the door quickly and slide down against the door to the floor.

I throw my wig onto the bed from where I'm sat tears streaming down my face as I do so.

I know I told Harry nothing would happen between me and him but I still had that slight bit of hope it would, but now that hope has burnt out.

Charlie would have to stay with us for awhile to get herself back on her feet and go home to England. She might need more time just to calm herself down and get to know us all since she hasn't seen Harry in five years.

I stand up and punch the wall to try calm myself down and get all the anger out of my system.

I just need to sleep tonight has really exhausted me mentally and physically.

I walk over to my bags pulling out some sweatpants and a T-shirt throwing them onto my bed as I wipe my tears from my face.

I quickly get changed and calm myself down before I walk out across into the bathroom to wipe my makeup off.

I grab some cotton pads and makeup remover that Stevie left here for us two since this is our bathroom.

I peel my lashes off and sigh as my eyes feel normal again.

I pour some remover onto the cotton pad and begin to wipe off all the makeup on my face.

Once I'm done I throw the cotton pads away and take out the contacts from my eyes.

I throw them away also and leave the bathroom heading towards my room.

I don't hear anyone talking in the living room which means everyone has headed to bed as well.

I close my door and Elton sits up on the bed looking at me as I walk over to him climbing into the double bed.

"Have fun on your own buddy?" I say sniffling as Elton snuggles up beside me as I sit against the head board.

He looks at me and lays his head on my lap closing his eyes.

I pet him slowly as I look around the room illuminated by the lamp beside me.

I sigh and turn to switch off the lamp on the bed side table.

I move down slowly into the bed Elton staying put on my lap as I snuggle under the duvet trying to get comfy.

I'm glad I have Elton with me because if I didn't I'm sure I would go insane.

I close my eyes to try get some sleep as we probably will be leaving early in the morning to go back to the RV.

Just as I begin to drift off a small knock is heard on my door.

I sit up and look at the door confused.

"Come in" I say keeping my eyes on the door waiting for whoever it is to walk in.

A tall figure walks in and a head of short curls come into view as they step into the room.

"Harry, is there something wrong?" I ask as he walks over to sit on the end of my bed not saying a word.

I sit up more looking at him as he turns his head to look at me.

"I just wanted to say thank you for saving Charlie" he mumbles as his green eyes twinkle in the moon light that's poring in slightly from the small gap between the closed curtains.

I look at him and smile "it's fine, I'm glad she's okay"

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay" he says softly looking at me like I could break under his gaze at any minute.

"I'm fine, just tired" I say quietly giving him a weak smile.

Harry nods and looks back at the ground.

"Charlie is staying with us for awhile, she wants to catch up with me" Harry says looking at his hands intertwined on his lap.

"That sounds lovely" I say trying to sound okay with what's going on, I shouldn't feel sad it isn't my decision I can't show I'm angry over it because it's none of my business.

Harry nods turning to look at me again.

I look at him confused as to why he came in here in the first place, judging by how he's sitting and how he's acting he doesn't know why he's in here himself.

"Is everything okay Harry?" I ask again making sure he's okay.

"Yeah, just shaken up by this whole thing" he admits looking at me shaking his head.

"It's okay to feel like that, we're all okay that's the main thing" I say smiling at him as he smiles back weakly.

"I know, I should really go to sleep, you should too" he says standing up to leave.

I nod and he walks towards the door.

"Harry" I say quickly before he walks out.

He turns around to look at me his eyes now on me as he watches me carefully.

"You did great tonight" I say quickly without thinking about what I'm saying.

He looks at me confused and mumbles a thanks with a smile before he heads out the door.

I don't know what I was planning on doing when I called him back. I just have to let him go. No matter how many times I tell myself everything is over between me and him the more I want something to happen.

I lie back down into my bed turning on my side as I look at the moon light dancing around the room making everything look blue.

You're killing me lovely boy.

-

Hello!! Hope you enjoyed the rollercoaster that was Vegas!

Don't worry plenty more action will follow the wolf pack as they travel around.

Love and appreciate you all and your parents for making and having you!!

*loving squishy hugs and forehead kisses*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.8K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...
27.5K 203 7
Basically just a bunch of smut that I randomly write. I'm hoping for daily updates but that may not be a thing.
47.8K 1.2K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
1.2M 19K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...