Pokemon - a new world (I suck...

By Straychicken23

Nintendo had been hiding pokemon for a very long time and been using them as marketing for the last few years... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Characters
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (A chill chapter :D)
Chapter 56 (Chill chapter >:D)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Hah not a chapter
Chapter 66

Chapter 39

23 2 8
By Straychicken23

Sophie POV

"Bye! Come visit again soon," Sophie waved as Natalle, Dana and Izzy. "Have fun training. I'll be excited for our gym battle. I'll be sure to win," Natalle chuckled. "Oh you wish," Sophie joked as she waved.

"I'll be sure to visit soon," Dana drawled as Sophie waved the three of them goodbye for the second time and the boarded the ship as they left.

"Alright, we should head back to the school," Felix concluded softly. 

"You remember me from the...Team Metallium attack from the Safari Zone?" he asked as they boarded the bus back to the school. "Oh yeah! Gah, I'm so stupid I forgot. You were tied up with 7 other boys," she murmured as she tapped her chin, trying to remember the whole Safari Zone incident. "It's fine, as long as I'm with you I don't mind," he murmured.

"What?" Sophie felt the air heat up around her and he shrugged. "Uh...who were the other 7 boys?" she asked quickly. "My best friends. Bangchan, the normal type gym leader, was also there," he explained and her eyes lit up.

"Woah, you're friends with the Normal Type Gym Leader???"

"I mean, I was sent here by Bangchan, if you remember clearly," Felix laughed as he flicked her head and she stumbled slightly. "Yeesh, I have bad memory okay," she beamed as she yawned. "I'll wake you up when we get to the school," Felix promised as she nodded and dozed off.

*TiME sKip*

Sophie woke up in a daze when Felix tapped her shoulder gently. "Holy moly how long did I sleep...EH???" She had only just realised she had been sleeping on his shoulder and she instantly began apologising. "Ekk, your shoulder must have hurt, I'm sorry!" 

"No it didn't. You only slept for about half an hour," he laughed as they got off the bus. Sophie was about to respond until she heard a very familiar screech. 

"SOPHIE! CAN YOU C'MERE?!" screamed Kelvin and she rushed over quickly. "What the hell...You again!" exclaimed Sophie, taking a quick step back from the stupid performer she had rescued, Wyatt. "Holy crap why the hell are you here?" she barked angrily as the memory of him being extremely stupid and not escaping flooded right back to her.

"This shit here came looking for you. And he refused to leave me alone till you arrived because he believed that I was lying to him when I freaking told him you were at the port. CAN YOU LET GO OF MY ARM????" screamed Kelvin.

"What are you even doing here for?" pressed Felix while tugging Wyatt off Kelvin, allowing Kelvin to finally get away. "I was here to show my thanks to Sophie for rescuing me...And who are you and why did you walk in with Sophie?!" Wyatt growled as he flung a punch at Felix, who grabbed his fist and shoved it back.

"Wyatt, I'm sure you have thanked me enough for...whatever I did so will you leave now?" Sophie was growing tired of his silly antics. 

"But I prepared a whole show for you! I have a tea party, a invitation to-"

"Excuse me what the hell?"

"In fact, the first segment is a double battle! You partner me and we get maybe Keffin over here to partner someone else."

"Keffin- PFFT HAHAHA-"

Kelvin cast a cold glare at Wyatt. "Keffin- Oh you're screwed," snarled Kelvin as he dragged Wyatt away, probably to beat him up or something. Strangely, Wyatt wriggled free. "SOPHIE! AT LEAST LET ME PARTNER YOU IN A DOUBLE BATTLE!" he screeched, whilst a disgusted look formed on her face.

"I...don't want you to..." Felix murmured as he trailed off and she looked at him. "I promise we can just have the double battle and I'll go!" Wyatt yelled as he ducked from Kelvin's crazed attempt to grab him. 

Felix stiffened before finally letting out an angry sigh. "I can't stop you. I think you should just partner him in the double battle," Felix spat as he brought his hand up to his face, preventing everyone else around him to see the angry expression that had appeared on his face.

"And we will challenge...somebody!" Wyatt cheered, casting a smug look at Felix. "Who is somebody?" she groaned as she walked towards the dojo.

"MAYBE HIM?" screamed Wyatt as the three rangers instantly covered their ears with their hands as internal irritation built up. "Me...?" Sophie watched as Jarrett turned around to glare at Wyatt. "And you can pick one of the three girls as your partner!" Wyatt jabbed his finger towards Sumedha, Bhavishya and Neha.

"I mean I would pick Sumedha. She'd have more headway in battle. But no, I don't want to battle you," Jarrett waved Wyatt off quickly.

Sophie rubbed her temples in embarrassment.

"Then I'll battle you two!" Wyatt cackled as he glared at Bhavishya and Neha.

"I mean sure..." Bhavishya eyed Sophie wearily and all she could do was shrug.

"Beautifly, I choose you!" called Neha. "Butterfree, it's time to battle," Bhavishya muttered.

"I obviously want my ace, Glameow," giggled Wyatt proudly as he threw out Glameow's Pokeball.

Sophie picked Houndoom quickly and sighed, "Let's make this quick, you're embarrassing me."

"GUST!" hollered Bhavishya and Neha at the same time. The wind stirred viciously as the two butterfly pokemon flapped their wings.

Houndoom sank its claws into the ground as it tried it's best to overcome the wind while Glameow was blown back and sent flying.

"Houndoom, sunny day!" called Sophie as the wind stopped. Houndoom howled as harsh sunlight filtered into the transparent roof of the Dojo.

"Glameow, uhhhh...Q-Quick attack!" yelped Wyatt as Glameow lunged and missed.

"Oh my god, Houndoom, flamethrower!" she ordered as Houndoom fired a huge blast of fire and took down the Beautifly.

"Butterfree, gust again!" called Bhavishya as Butterfree sent wind flying at Glameow and took it down.

"Just, flamethrower again," groaned Sophie as Houndoom unleashed another blast of fire and took down the Butterfree.

"Well uh... Good fight I guess and uhhh, please leave now Wyatt, you're being a hindrance to everyone here by screaming so much," Sophie said, stifling the brewing anger.

Wyatt withdrew his Glameow and nodded, but before he left he tried to hug Sophie, who instantly hopped backwards in disgust and Wyatt ended up hugging Neha, who shoved him off and slapped him.

" I'll be back! Don't you worry. Oh and Keffin, thank you for today!!!" yelled Wyatt as he left.

"Pfft- Keffin?" Jarrett eyed Kelvin with a smug grin as Kelvin dug out his phone.

"I'LL SHOW YOU!" he screamed as he played a Iklan Indie home UBUR UBUR remix and chased after Jarrett, who landed a very hard knee to Kelvin's stomach.

"Childish," grumbled Sumedha.

Julien POV

Zamder looked too excited for his own good. Julien just let out a grumble of exhaustion.

The trio of her, Qing and Zamder had been trekking for at least 2 hours and finally had a break.

"So many grass types around! I see a Wormadam with the grass cloak over there! Oh and a group of Nuzleafs playing over there!" yelped Zamder.

"Julien, you look exhausted. Do you want a longer break?" Qing asked.

"No no, I can handle another 30 minutes of trekking," she shook her head.

"Alright, let's get moving then," Qing nodded as Zamder was blabbering about some Grass type thing that Julien didn't want to hear.

After about 30 minutes of hiking, they arrived at the cave, only to find a9 camper man sprawled on the cave floor.

"What happened?!?!" Qing exclaimed worriedly as he crouched beside the man.

"Camper Norman, please," Qing continued as the man began to stir. "Urgh...Team Metallium took the Audinite..." he grunted as he passed out.

"He's just in shock. I think we can all go and look for Team Metallium together," Qing instructed as he got up and began searching for Team Metallium. "Wait! We can't just throw this man behind! He's injured!" argued Zamder as both of them instantly glared at each other.

"Julien, you cast your vote. What should we do?" Qing instantly flung the argument at her. 

AHA I'M DEAD. I want to support Qing but at the same time the Camper Norman is injured. He might just be in a 'shock', but it isn't right to just throw him behind over the Audinite.

Camper Norman groaned as he tried to sit up in pain, Zamder instantly dropping beside him to help him up. "I'm staying behind with Zamder. You can go look for the Audinite on your own," Julien answered. Qing let out a frustrated grumble and disappeared into the forest.

"Thanks for backing me up there. The nearest Pokemon Centre is not very far from where we are. Let's head there," Zamder muttered as he hauled one of Camper Norman's arms onto his shoulder while Julien carried the other one over her own shoulders. Then they lugged him all the way to the Pokemon Centre to get treated.

Jarrett POV

Jarrett let out his Munchlax. "Alright, let's get your friendship up by making you happy and strong, and also well trained and prepared for when you become Snorlax," he announced as Munchlax slumped lazily onto the floor and began to doze off. 

"Munchlax! Get up! C'mon, we gotta get training!" yelled Jarrett. Munchlax just rolled to it's side and fell asleep. "I didn't invite Felix here for this," he grunted. "No worries! I have a lot of time before I have to meet up with Sophie to arrange 1/4's next lesson," called Felix. 

Felix sat down as he wiped the incubator with his purple Pokemon Egg clean as his Nidorino waited patiently for Munchlax to get up. Finally, after a horribly long wait of 15 minutes, they Jarrett got Munchlax to get up. "Okay, let's start the battle. Nidorino, double kick!" called Felix. Nidorino lunged, twisting around and kicking Munchlax twice in the face.

Munchlax staggered before Jarrett called for Munchlax to use metronome, which Munchlax strangely knew. "Maybe Munchlax knows this move because it had a trainer before you?" asked Felix as Munchlax waggled it's finger, before it let out a battle cry and using energy ball, not exactly doing that much damage to Nidorino.

"I mean, Munchlax learns Metronome either by TM or levelling up to level 40," continued Felix as Jarrett nodded. "Why'd you use metronome though?" wondered Felix aloud. "I guess Munchlax probably only wants to waggle it's fingers anyways. I'll show you, Munchlax, tackle!" called Jarrett. Munchlax stood still for awhile, before waggling it's finger, activating Metronome. The metronome became growl, which led to Munchlax just growling at Nidorino.

"Ehehe..." Felix laughed awkwardly as he spotted the building frustration of Jarrett. "Munchlax, why are you so lazy???" he asked. The pokemon just yawned and looked at him with bored eyes. "Excuse me what the hell," he blubbered as he rubbed his temples.

"C'mon, at least use defense curl," he muttered. Munchlax waggled his finger and used gust, somehow stirring up wind and blasting Nidorino with it. "This guy probably loves metronome a lot. Uh, yeah," Felix mumbled awkwardly. "Nidorino, use double kick again," ordered Felix as Nidorino charged and kicked Munchlax in the face.

"Munchlax, please tell me who the heck taught you Metronome," hissed Jarrett in annoyance. "Munchlax!" Munchlax ignored his question and pointed towards the berry box in Jarrett's bag. "Okay, just one berry," he mumbled as he grabbed an Oran Berry and gave it to Munchlax, who ate it quickly. 

"Okay, now use tackle," he ordered as Munchlax charged, smacking Nidorino in the face. However, it got poisoned by by the poisonous spike on Nidorino's head. "I guess you'll need a truck load of berries. Now, double kick it again!" called Felix and Nidorino charged forward and landed three brutal kicks to Munchlax's face.

"Sorry mate, I wish I could have helped more in Munchlax's training," apologised Felix quickly as he withdrew Nidorino. "At least I learned how I can make Munchlax fight," said Jarrett coolly as he withdrew Munchlax. "I guess so. Maybe we could go find whoever owned Munchlax beforehand and ask why Munchlax requires to eat a berry before fighting. Or...he's probably just hungry and tired," Felix suggested before his phone began to ring and he disappeared out of the Dojo. Jarrett had to bring Munchlax to a pokemon centre to get rid of the poison.

Meena POV

"Uh...what the heck is that?" Meena asked as she spotted a creepy looking shadow disappear into the woods. "What?" Kelvin looked up and barely spotted the little Pokemon disappear into the forest. "MIMIKYU!" he screamed as he threw his cup to the table and the water spilled all over the table, spilling onto Jamie. Meena managed to push herself back far enough to allow no water to splash over her clothes and Kelvin excitedly scrambled out of the Cafeteria quickly. 

"Oh! I want the Mimikyu! HECK, I'M GONNA GET IT FIRST!" Meena yelled as she abandoned Jamie in the Cafeteria to deal with his wet clothes himself. 

She plunged into the forest and scurried past a few brambles, losing all sight of Kelvin. "Urgh, that tiny boy disappeared," she uttered and heard a noise. She grabbed Chimchar's pokeball nervously and stiffened, before hearing the voice go, "Dewgong, aurora beam!'

She peered through the bushes as a beautiful Dewgong fired a beam of strange, rainbow matter into the air before the voice continued, "Okay, Swellow, supersonic!"

A Swellow emerged into her vision and fired a few sound waves and it caused the Aurora Beam to spiral outwards. It landed right next to her and caused her to yelp in shock and tumble out of the bushes, also accidentally letting out Chimchar. 

Awkwardly, she looked up at the man. "Uh...Have you seen a Mimikyu pass by?"

Bhavishya POV

"Absolutely not! I don't care if you were looking for your father! You breached the rules. You just had to stay on school grounds and you ran away," Jackal bellowed. "I was looking for my father! I finally had a lead on him and I wasn't gonna just let go of that!" Gavriel spat furiously. 

"We didn't even trap you in a room or something. From now, I'll have all the Rangers watch your every step and keep you detained in the school complex. And you stick with Bhavishya," he ordered. "EH-" Bhavishya wanted to reject but Jackal looked like he was about to explode, so she shut up.

"You will not keep me here!" challenged Gavriel. "OKAY LET'S CHILL," yelled Bhavishya. Silence enveloped the room as they both glared at her. The anger in both their eyes instantly faded and was replaced with an emotionless look.

"Holy frik you two scare me," she chuckled nervously. They looked at each other and instantly both eyes began burning with hatred. "I'll keep an eye on Gavriel, but only when he leaves the Complex. Technically, he had a valid reason to leave the School, but he still breached the rules so...Compromise?" she suggested as she scratched the nape of her neck, sweating anxiously. 

"Fine."

"Okay."

"Right! Issue solved! I'm going now, don't fight, uhhh yeah. Bye!" screamed Bhavishya as she instantly escaped the room. "Wha-" Sophie gasped as Bhavishya went sprinting past her and she nearly shoved down a Sumedha, who dropped all her paperwork. 

"Oh heck, could you grab that pokeball for me?" asked Sumedha as one of the pokeballs were knocked off and rolled across the floor. "Uh, no problem. What pokemon's in here?" Bhavishya questioned as she scooped the Pokeball and helped latch it onto the belt.

"Zeraora-" Sumedha was cut off when Gavriel left the room and slammed the door behind him. He cast a look at the two girls before storming away.

"Eh...My gut is churning weirdly..." Sophie yelped from one end of the room. "Your food is getting digested. Stupid," Felix rumbled as he flicked her forehead and she let out a yelp of pain. "No, my gut has a ominous feeling," Sophie retorted. 

"Ominous feeling, aye?"

IN CHAPTER 40:

Jarrett tries to look for Articuno again, but with the help of Kelvin and Andrew. Felix's egg begins to crack open as ambushes by Team Metallium get more frequent and strangely hit the weakest points of the School. And the inter-class competitions begin. Sophie then moves on to her next gym challenge.

Shaolin POV (Some POVS like his are prob only once or twice)

"You sure Gavriel heard her right?" Shaolin looked at Qao cautiously. "Yes. And I suspect this...this Sumedha girl. After we worn down the Zeraora to capture it managed to flee. And she caught it," Frilly replied. 

"Okay, anyways, let's go on reporting the Rangers. What are they like? Frilly, give me a run down."

"We have Jarrett. He's tall, quite hard to fight and is...well...He's one you should not under estimate."

"Oh, that guy."

"Then we have...Keffin? Kelvin? He's short and creepy. Does weird rituals with his pokemon."

"Riiiight, that's normal surely."

"We then have Ixuv. She's the weakest among the rangers and enjoys growing plants."

"Let's not under estimate anyone."

"We also have Jamie. He's always very rash and gets teased frequently."

"Jamie, what a boring name."

"Shaolin focus. We also have Sumedha, the girl who captured Zeraora. She likes drawing."

"Maybe she draws maps for the Rangers."

"Not sure. Gavriel technically didn't state. Then we have Andrew. He's pretty boring. According to Gavriel, most of the time he sees Andrew, he's not really up to anything."

"Just like Qao," chuckled Shaolin as Qao cursed at him.

Frilly rolled his eyes and continued, "Then we have Sophie. She's extremely loud and get's annoyed easily."

"Feisty. I like that. That's why I suggested her for the Team Metallium recruits."

"Shaolin, she's like the other Rangers, very loyal. In fact, I think Kelvin is a good candidate too. He literally scares our grunts into not attacking."

"Yeesh. Continue."

"We also have Felix, who's close with Gym Leader Bangchan. He's actually quite mysterious according to Gavriel."

"Interesting."

"Hanlu is the newest recruit. She has a Rowlet that loves sticking around Sophie's Dartrix and was hand picked by Jackal."

"Jackal? Who the heck is that?"

"The head ranger, formerly from Eulogia Academy. He was transferred over because he was very aggressive and the other rangers there couldn't stand him."

"Huh. Well, I'm gonna go sleep. Bye prof," waved Shaolin as he got up from the meeting chair. "Wait! We have to discuss other things-" Frilly yelled. "Uh sorry, but I think you should have Qao hear it," called Shaolin over his shoulder and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 896 51
13 year old Sapphire has been living a life of secrets and no independence. The secrets are known to her and her Pokemon, her ability to talk with th...
260K 3.1K 38
[Story cover edited by me] Description: Ash is heading back to Pallet Town in Kanto after a crushing defeat with the battle with Alain, making him co...
202K 3.1K 88
This is the start of a new journey for our young protagonist. As she obtains new Pokemon, new friends, and new sights, she may find something more be...
1.4K 29 20
Follow David as he is transported to another world. All he remembers is his name, age, and powers, what will happen to him as he travels the land whi...