𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

Da etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... Altro

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

3.7

5.5K 213 55
Da etheralxjnk

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Leste- your- your hair" She heard someone mumble behind her and she saw that her black hair had turned into a red shade and she looked at them with sad eyes as Ron tried to cover the girl up.

"What do you mean Red? I think it looks perfectly fine! It's black see?" Ron says nervously as he rubbed Celeste's arms comfortingly before her hair turned back to it's natural black color. Her eyes were still swirling with red colors though before it rested back in a silver state.

"No- it was red." Hermione says seriously "You saw it too right Harry?"

"Yeah- yeah are you okay? What's happening?" Harry asks

"It's fine Ron" Celeste says softly as the red haired boy held her shoulders comfortingly.

"I'-I'm a-a"

"You're a metamorphmagus" Hermione gasped and Celeste nodded, putting her head down.

"A-a meta what now?" Harry asks, confused.

"A metamorphmagus!" Hermione says "is a witch or wizard with the rare ability to change their physical appearance through sheer will alone, without the need of a polyjuice potion or a spell like most of people"

"Wait- but your glass- second year! You- you got the potion too" Harry stuttered and Celeste nodded.

"That's why it was full when I found it in the toilet!" Hermione exclaims "It was filled with pumpkin juice- so I thought somebody must've left it here but there were no other glass- it was yours!"

"Can-can we talk about this while walking" Celeste mumbled and they all nodded.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Harry asks and Celeste remained quiet.

"Well- she didn't want anyone to be using advantage of her- or reporting her- or trying to pretend to be someone else other than pranking" Ron started listing things off as he held Celeste close to him.

"You knew?" Hermione asks and Ron nods.

"Of course I did!" He exclaims "She stayed in the burrow for weeks! I had to have known some way or another"

"That's why there were feathers in your house" Harry pointed out and Celeste winced.

"Horrible time- was like picking my hair out" Celeste says and they all shared a small laugh.

"We'll keep your secret safe" Hermione says "We promise"

"I mean we're all best friends- who wouldn't" Harry says "I'm your cousin too"

"Yeah- and I won't report you" Hermione says 

"Percy doesn't know- nobody else does" Celeste mumbled and they all nodded.

"Hey- it's okay! We're fine" Harry says and Celeste smiled softly.

"Yeah. We love you- trust us" Hermione continued before giving the girl a hug, Ron and Harry soon joining it.

"But other than that" Celeste says "Can you believe Malfoy?"

"Yeah- in Hagrid's first lesson too" Ron mumbled.

"Trust Malfoy to mess things up for him" Harry says and they were the first ones to reach the Great Hall in dinnertime- they saw a crowd of people in the Slytherin table and Celeste would bet 5 galleons that they were cooking up a different story on how Malfoy was injured.

"Hagrid isn't here" Celeste says sadly.

"They wouldn't fire him, would they?" Hermione asks anxiously as she looked at her untouched kidney pudding.

"They better not" Ron says and for once in a blue moon- he and Celeste didn't eat much.

"Well you can't say it wasn't an eventful first day back" He added and Celeste elbowed him hard in the ribs.

They finished dinner- too solemn to eat more and went up to the Gryffindor common room to finish their transfiguration homework. Celeste was the only one who had done it and did her best to cross out all the small doodles she made by her name.

They glanced at the window from time to time to try and see if Hagrid's doing okay.

"Hagrid's window has a light" Harry says

Celeste peered over to Ron's watch

"We can go down if we hurry- it's still early" Celeste says and Hermione looked at them with a worried expression.

"I'm allowed to walk across the grounds" Harry points out "Sirius Black hasn't gotten past the dementors has he?"

So they all quickly placed their things down and made their way to the hut. Celeste made sure there was nobody else as she transformed into a small fox and they all made their way to the hut.

"C'min" Hagrid's voice said droopily when they knocked on the wooden door.

The 4 walked in and saw Fang on Hagrid's lap and a big bucket of what Celeste presumed to be some type of alcohol- Hagrid was worse for wear. Definitely drunk

"Spect it was a record. Don' reckon they've ever hada teacher who lasted on'y a day before" Hagrid mumbled.

"You aren't fired Hagrid" Celeste says with a frown

"Not yet" Hagrid says "But's onlya matter o' time, I'n't, after Malfoy"

"I can send a letter to Aunt Rose, her position in the ministry is high up anyways" Celeste says "Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports, Vice of the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes"

"But it might cost your aunt her job" Hermione says "Lucius Malfoy has some blackmail on them"

"But it's a good way to win!" Celeste says

"How is Malfoy?" Ron asks

"Madam Pomfrey fixed him the best she could" Hagrid says "but he's sayin' it's all agony, moaning"

"That slimy git- he's faking it you know Hagrid?" Celeste says

"Madam Pomfrey can mend anything. She regrew half my bones last year. Trust Malfoy to milk it for all it's worth" Harry says and Celeste nods

"School gov'nors have bin told, o' course. They reckon I started too big. Shoulda left Hippogriffs fer later... one flobberworms or summat... Jus' thought it'd make a good firs' lesson's all my fault" Hagrid cried and Celeste frowned.

"It's Malfoys fault- I'll talk some sense into him" Celeste mumbled

"We're witnesses too Hagrid" Celeste says "We're going to defend you! We're going to tell Dumbledore that it's all Malfoy's fault"

"Yeah! We'll back you up!" Ron says and Hagrid let out a sob before grabbing the two and Harry into a bone-crushing hug.

"You had enough to drink Hagrid" Hermione says and grabbed the tankard and went outside to empty it, Hagrid following her.

"That hurt like hell" Celeste winced as she rubbed her ribs. Ron and Harry nodded in agreement.

They heard a loud splash and went outside to see Hermione coming back with an empty a tankard.

"What'd he do?" Ron asks

"Dunked his head into a water bucket" Hermione says quietly

"That's better" Hagrid hissed as he came back with a drenched beard and face before shaking it and drenching Ron and Harry "Listen- 'i was nice of you lo' comin' here-"

Hagrid eyes widened as he saw stared at the four again.

"WHAT'RE YOU THINK YER DOIN' HERE EH?" He roared and Celeste jumped, her eyes flashing orange. "YEH'R NOT S'PPOSED TO GO WANDERIN' IN THE DARK! HARRY! CELESTE! AND YOU TWO LET 'EM!"

Hagrid strolled to them, grabbed Harry and Celeste's arm before dragging them to the castle and Celeste looked back at the other two who were running after him.

"At least Hagrid's fine now" She smiled

Celeste went to bed quite early- something she normally never did and tried to sleep peacefully but something lurked in the back of her mind.

"I'm here Celeste, you know I am" A voice emerged from the darkness and Celeste saw the face all around the wanted posters coming closer to her as she stepped backwards as he stalked towards her.

"Don't you miss me Celeste? I think you do" He grinned and Celeste felt chains grab her arms and legs as he smirked going closer to her.

"I think your mom missed me doesn't she?" He says and Celeste couldn't do anything- she felt like she was petrified.

"Hope she does- it has been a very long time" He whispered going around the dark room and flicked the lights on and Celeste saw that they were in a shack- it was in bad shape. There was a ripped couch in the middle. The planks on the floor had been ripped- some of it had been lifted slightly and bitten off. The chairs were parted in half. 

"Wonder how your mom is now" He mumbled looking by the room as he held the walls dearly.

"Missed this place very much- loved to go here every once a month when I was younger. Pranked Snivellus every chance I got- of course he hated it"

Celeste cringed as his dirty mucky form turned to her and smiled sinisterly at her.

"I hope you remember me Celeste" He says "Cause I'm going to make sure you will"

"D-Don't hurt Harry" Celeste managed to squeak out and the figure just laughed maniaculously. 

"Like hell I won't" He grinned "I'm going to get him nice and slow- but first I'm going to go with you"  He held a sharp piece of glass in his hand and Celeste felt something wrap over her mouth before he neared her.

"Maybe I should finish you off quickly like Peter, James or.. Lily?" He says and Celeste felt tears trickle down her cheeks at the images of Lily, James and Peter's dead body surrounded the room.

"Or Maybe Remus? He seemed- too.. close with your mom" He says and Remus' limp body appeared on the floor as Celeste did her best to hide her cries. 

"You're next Celeste-"

Celeste gasped as she woke up from her bed. It was only a dream.. a dream.. She heard something walk around her area but decided that it was probably just a rat somewhere here. The thought of their dead bodies on the floor of a shack haunted Celeste's mind. It was a simple dream- but Celeste felt weak and she didn't know if she could sleep anymore

She looked over to the side and looked down at her watch 

'12:05 AM'

She breathed in and out before deciding to go down to Madam Pomfrey to get a sleeping draught potion- she didn't really want to have anymore nightmares.

So here she was, tightly wrapping her arms around her Gryffindor sweater that she wore to sleep and walked down the stairs before reaching the hospital wing. She walked past the sleeping body that she couldn't bother to look at before reaching Madam Pomfrey's sleeping quarter and the healer opened the door with droopy eyes, looking at the girl in confusion.

"Madam-Madam Pomfrey- do you- do you perhaps have a sleeping potion? I- I got some nightmares" Celeste croaked and the healer's eyes softened and nodded before grabbing a bottle from a stand behind Celeste and told the girl to wait for a bit.

Celeste nodded, sitting by a bed and she recognized a fluff of platinum blonde hair in the bed besides her. 

"Malfoy?" She mumbled and the figure twisted around in his sleep, causing her to widen her eyes and look in front of her to make it seem normal.

"Potter?" He asked in a hoarse voice "What are you doing here? Come here cause you had a bad dream?"

"None of your business" Celeste mumbled before going over to Madam Pomfrey who gave her a bottle of sleeping draught.

"Thank you" She muttered.

"No worries dear, now." Madam Pomfrey says "Do you want to sleep here? I'm not sure it's safe to go lurking around the castle at night- you know that you can get in trouble and accidentally run into a dementor"

Celeste stiffened and she looked back at the healer.

"If it's not a problem" Celeste muttered and the healer sighed before making a bed next to Malfoy.

"Here- you can sleep here for the night- I'll inform your head of house" Madam Pomfrey says and flicked her wand slightly and Celeste nodded dipping down at the bed, putting the duvet on before turning to the side as the lights flickered off.

"Psst!" After Madam Pomfrey went to her sleeping quarters and Celeste tried to ignore it.

"Pssst! Potter!" Celeste placed a pillow over her head.

"POTTER!" The voice raised slightly and the girl groaned before turning around and saw Malfoy looking at her.

"What?" She hissed and the boy smirked.

"Is wittle Potter scared of her nightmares?" He taunted and Celeste sighed.

"Shove off Malfoy" She mumbled sitting up and trying to find the bottle of sleeping draught.

"What? Cat's got your tongue?" Malfoy asks

"I can't be bothered by you now Malfoy" Celeste groaned "I'm going to go to sleep- I'm tired from your dramatice arse back in Magical Creatures class"

"It attacked me!"

"Yeah well if you treated it better then it wouldn't have, you ruined it for Hagrid you know that right?" Celeste asks and Malfoy scoffs

"So? Nobody needs that oaf teaching classes- better off without him anyways" Malfoy says "You care more for that giant than a student"

"I care more for Hagrid that you because he's kind and doesn't deserve this" Celeste snapped "Non-pureblood people have lives too you know"

"..." Malfoy remained quiet and Celeste glanced at him.

"The injury wasn't that bad- but don't be so dramatic. I broke 3 of my bones because of your Slytherin buddies- be glad I didn't break any of yours or Pugface's" Celeste says quietly

"Pugface?" Malfoy asks

"Pugface- Pansy your girlfriend" Celeste archs her eyebrow and Malfoy let out a small laugh.

"Parkinson not my girlfriend" He sneered and Celeste sighed.

"Sure acts like yours- quite annoying one she is. Trampled me over when I asked Blaise for a quill" Celeste mumbled 

"You know Zabini?" Malfoy asks and Celeste nods

"Blaise is my friend- I like his company. He listens to me" Celeste hummed "Unlike you Malfoy, you do everything in your power to wreck havoc in my life- horribly annoying"

Malfoy scoffed. "Like you even care Potter"

"Course I do" Celeste muttered "It disrupts me- made me hate you. Well I still do."

"The feeling is mutual"

"Glad we agreed on something then" Celeste groaned as she opened the bottle of sleeping draught and downed it at one go.

Celeste leaned her head back into her pillow, facing away from Malfoy.

"Goodnight" Celeste mumbled "Hope the bedbugs bite you in your sleep"

Malfoy scoffed down a chuckle before he looked at the back of Celeste's head.

"Potter?" Malfoy asks but she didn't respond and he heard small snoring from her.

"Thank you Celeste" Malfoy muttered as he felt drowsy, not realizing what he said- he went back to sleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.6M 57.7K 93
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 | ❝𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ ▬▬▬▬ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・・゚...
19.1K 415 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
80.2K 1.8K 23
𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟... 𝑅𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑐𝑎...