The Alpha's Chocolate

By cupcakerainbow369

Austin, the new alpha of the Moonshadow pack who took over his father's position. He's cold and ruthless and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Authors Note 2
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
End of this book :(
Hey You Guys!
SECOND BOOK OUT!!
Alpha's Chocolate Luna

Authors Note

10.4K 217 21
By cupcakerainbow369

SO....... was that a bad sex scene. Too much? I was requested to do a graphic sex scene. So um I'm going to keep with the story. Should I just start writing erotic novels after this. But I'm sorry if you weren't expecting it. But keep in mind that Haley did warn Maxine that Austin was going to always have a sexual appeite so not doing the deed whille Maxine was pregnant with Victoria for a month, Maxine has to play catchup so keep that in mind. 

ALSO I'M OPEN TO CRITICISM IT HELPS IN THE FUTURE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 184K 42
I almost choke on the piece of chocolate covered strawberry as I saw Alpha Liam from the Crimson Fangs Pack come walking towards me with a smile. I s...
138K 3.8K 15
Maxine Daniels is a 18 year old werewolf. Her father is the Alpha of the Star Dust pack. Max doesn't have a mate until she meets the very gorgeous Al...
542 64 14
Azrael Harrison, born to the Bloodwalkers, the most powerful pack of wolves in the world. Worse, they have a bloody and sadistic history, known to at...
5.3M 143K 80
I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors closet . I let out a scream , not knowing w...