Business & Pleasure | Levi x...

By SumbodyWrites

I shot him a wicked smile as I brought one of my hands up and began to trace. Levi jolted forward quickly, re... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Thirty One

34.5K 1.2K 8.6K
By SumbodyWrites

Ayo, y'all still got those tissues handy?

No, deadass. You'll need them this time, I swear.

If you guys are still confused, Y/N is bisexual and she dated Emeline. I purposely kept this a secret until last chapter.

---

There we stood in the courtyard.

Levi's lips against mine with his hands wrapped tightly around my waist. 

My hands were tangled up in his hair. He was holding me up and supporting me while kissing me passionately.

In the past, he had always kissed me gently and passionately. 

But this time was different.

 I could feel his relief in each kiss, as if he had been waiting for the day when his lips would meet mine again. 

My body fit against his perfectly. 

Neither of us cared about our audience. It became clear to me that he had missed me just as much as I had missed him. 

His touch ignited every part of my body, awakening something inside of me that I haven't felt in years. 

I wanted his lips to stay against mine forever, but even Levi knew that was unrealistic.

He slowly pulled away, as if aware of how uncomfortable everyone in the courtyard must have been. 

He brought one of his hands up to cup my face and stared at me affectionately. 

Levi's eyes were shaking as he stared at my face, as if he was unable to register if I was actually real. 

I smiled down at him. I had no idea what had happened on the battlefield, but I was just relived that he had made it out alive. 

Levi slid both of his hands back around my waist and yanked me even closer against his body. 

I grunted at the force, but didn't complain. 

His head was against my chest as he held me tightly in an embrace. 

"Never again." He whispered. "I'm never letting you go again."

---

Oh god I am CRYING. Levi, baby, I love you. 

Anyways, here's a quick Levi POV again, starting from after he had fought the female titan and began to come back. 

"Medicine" by Daughter and "War of Hearts" by Ruelle have been playing on repeat while writing this POV. 

To say I am bawling would be an understatement.

Enjoy lol xoxo.

---

Levi's POV

With Eren secured, I began to carry myself back to where my horse had been tied. 

This mission had gone downhill so quickly, and we had lost the only piece of leverage that we had captured. 

It was still impossible to know how that abnormal had called so many other titans into the forest and had gotten them to ignore all of us. 

Something about this isn't adding up. This titan had to be another shifter like Eren, but who could it possibly be?

So many lives had been lost today. 

Too many.

Images of the blood stained grass and trees began to flash through my mind again.

Gunther and Oluo's crumpled bodies, lying in pools of their own blood. Their eyes open and motionless.

Eld's body suspended from a tree, hanging limply and lifelessly. 

And finally, Petra pressed up against a tree. Coated in her own blood with her mouth hung open, her eyes gazing up at the sky.

My entire original squad was now dead, leaving me to wonder why I was the only one who had deserved to live. 

I should have been fighting beside them.

My mind slowly drifted to the other casualties that we had endured today, from all different squads. 

Hanji's squad...

While I had been fighting off the titans, just after Erwin had ordered a full retreat, I had heard Hanji scream Y/N's name. 

I had stopped breathing when I had heard that cry. 

I can recognize the sound of a person calling to their loved one, begging them to stay with them.

I had been the one making that call many times in my life. 

Everyone around me dies.

And if I learn that the same had happened to Y/N, I won't be able to live with myself.

No. No.

I needed to keep my thoughts rational. Many Scouts were immensely skilled and could maneuver themselves out of harm's way. 

Even if they were an extremely stubborn individual. 

Y/N isn't dead, she can't be. Not after everything. 

And if she is, if she died thinking that I didn't care for her, that I didn't lo-

I shook my head fiercely. Her death wasn't even an option. 

All of those nights listening to her cries, enduring the pain that it caused me, made me realise that in the end Hanji was wrong. 

Even if it was dangerous to get attached to people in this world, you also need to realise that because life is so short, you need to make the most of the time that you have with them.

People are temporary, and I didn't want to form another bond with someone just to get them torn away from me again.

But Y/N is different, she gives me strength and centres me. She also possess strength, which gives me some piece of minding knowing that she wouldn't go down without a fight.

I smiled to myself as I remembered all of her snarky comments that she has given me over this past month. 

"Maybe I can teach you how to loosen up every now and then"

"Nothing will stop me from gaining this position, not even the famed 'Captain Levi'"

"Well good morning Sunshine, you appear extra cheery today!"

"Actually Captain, because of my injuries, you might actually be able to keep up with me."

"I'd like to see you try and stop me."

"I changed my mind. Besides, someone has to be here to show your squad a good time."

"I do understand. But as long as I was saving someone's life, then I don't care."

Pictures of her face flew through my mind.

Her scowl, her smile, her laugh, her pout.

The way her shining H/C flew behind her as she soared so gracefully through the air with her ODM gear. How she so carelessly fell through the air, a wicked grin spread across her face as she screamed with ecstasy. 

The way she would tower above me and not back down. She would never cower in my presence or let me order her around. 

Her passion and drive to help and protect others, even if it meant risking her own life to do so. 

Everything about her is beautiful.

My life had been so dark and gloomy before she had arrived. I couldn't thank Erwin enough for assigning her to me. 

She is such a brat.

But she is my brat.

I will hold her in my arms again. 

I will tell her how much she means to me. 

I will not lose another person I hold dear. 

"Captain!" 

Below me, another Scout called my name. I snapped out of my inner monologue and dropped to the ground to meet him. 

"Here, your horse." He extended my reins out to me.

I nodded my head once as a 'thank you', and swung myself onto my horse. 

I didn't waste a second as I snapped the reins and began to lunge forward.

---

"They're gaining!"

I twisted my head, and sure enough, the titans were continuing to stumble towards us. 

They truly are revolting creatures.

"We aren't going to be able to out run them." 

I was riding next to the cart that was transporting the dead bodies. Two men were standing in the cart to my right, frantically yelling and staring at the titans chasing after us. 

We were never going to keep up with the rest of the regiment if this cart kept slowing us down. 

Deep down I knew what we had to do, but it would break the hearts of everyone in the regiment.

"Dump the bodies." I ordered, keeping my eyes forward.

"WHAT?" One of the men yelled at me, quickly spinning to face me. 

I didn't dare look at the pain in his eyes as I responded, "You heard me."

They both swallowed loudly, looking from each other, then to the titans running behind us. 

Reluctantly, they dropped the gate open on the back of the cart. 

I refused to look as they threw out the first body that was wrapped in white cloth. 

Shit.

They stared after the body of their fallen solider, watching it tumble on the ground, right below the titan's feet. 

The men reached down to grab a second body, then threw it out of the cart, feeding the titans.

I turned my head to watch this one fall.

The body spun threw the air, pulling away the white cloth slightly. 

I caught sight of a few red hairs that flowed out from underneath it. 

Petra.

I watched as she fell down onto the ground, as if she was nothing. 

As if her life and sacrifices were nothing. 

We didn't slow as we continued to charge forward, leaving her behind.

She didn't deserve this. None of them did.

They were now denied a funeral, a grave, and were denied the pleasure of their families seeing them one last time. 

I swallowed down my sorrow and slowly twisted back to face forward.

She was just another person in my life that had been killed, while I continued to breath. 

My chest was overflowing with all of the pain that I have locked away over the years. 

I don't know how much more of this I can take.

---

I planted my feet firmly on the stone just outside of the courtyard. 

I was still in shock from what I had seen today. Both the bodies of my squad members, and the fact that we had to dump them out like they were worthless. 

As I was riding towards the barracks, Petra's father had approached me.

I had barely looked him in the eye as he continued to talk about how proud he was of his daughter, completely unaware of the sad news that he would soon receive.

Now I was back in the courtyard, my head hung low as I tried my best to keep my composure. My emotions always had to stay concealed, no one could know the toll that each death took on me. 

I quickly halted as two people walked abruptly in front of me. In between them, they were carrying a stretcher with a injured solider. 

His hand fell off of the stretcher, his chest was barely moving as his eyes rolled around in his head. 

He isn't going to make it. I thought glumly. 

That's when I remembered. 

I snapped my head up quickly and began scanning the crowd in front of me, desperately searching for her.

The more I looked over the crowd, the more agony and tears I saw, which only grew my already heightened anxiety. 

She wasn't anywhere in sight. 

My fear continued to grow as I sprinted into the crowd, frantically shoving bodies out of my way. 

I didn't care about anything other than holding her in my arms. 

The endless possibilities began to flow through my mind. 

What if she didn't make it? What if she ended up like my squad. 

She would have died unaware that I had been struggling to stay away from her for all of these weeks. 

More and more bodies were shoved out of the way as I paved a path for myself. 

She would have died thinking that I had left her alone when she needed me the most.

Only a few more people stood in my way.

She would have died, not knowing that I-

I shoved the final person out of the way and paused on the stone, allowing myself to scan the open area.

I finally spotted her across the courtyard, her eyes immediately locked with mine. 

My heart jumped in my chest as I stared back at her.

She would have died not knowing that I had fallen for her. 

I had fallen so hard and so quickly.

My eyes roamed over her body, surveying her injuries. 

Her left leg had been braced, using a piece of wood as support. A few bruises were visible on her face, along with cuts that were producing blood. 

Despite her visible injuries, she was still holding herself up, refusing to even take a break.

That stubborn brat. 

Suddenly, she pulled her eyes away from mine and stuck them onto the ground below her. 

This hurt me deeply. 

Her eyes were beautiful. And I felt selfish to think it, but I wanted them to stay on me forever. 

Only me.

Before I could even register what I was doing, I was sprinting towards her.

For the first time in my life, I didn't worry about what the people around me would think. 

I didn't worry about hiding my emotions from the world. 

I didn't care about appearing 'unprofessional'.

All I cared about was her. 

I was only a few metres away when she lifted her head to stare at me. 

Her eyebrows furrowed together, showing me the confused face that I adored so much. 

"Lev-" She opened her mouth to speak.

But I silenced her mouth with my own. 

I collided against her, disregarding everything around me.

The feeling of her lips against mine was one thing that I knew I would never get sick of. 

She had captured my attention from first glance, and never let go of it. 

Even if we were in a room filled with thousands of people, I would still only look at her. 

She began to slip underneath me, reminding me of her injuries that I had so carelessly forgotten about. 

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against me firmly. I could feel all of her curves against my muscle. 

She complimented me perfectly. 

She slowly brought her hands up to tangle in my hair, pulling it slightly. 

How dare she trigger one of my kinks in public.

I poured all of my worry and relief into each kiss that I planted against her mouth. I wanted to escalate this moment and press my lips to her delicate throat, but I knew that wouldn't be appropriate. 

She kissed me back with just as much desire as I was giving. 

My heartbeat was rapid as I became aware of every inch of her body that was against mine. 

No one had ever made me feel this way in my life. 

I felt as if our kisses were creating a storm around us, and we were in the eye of it. 

I could get lost in her every single day of the rest of my life, and I would never complain about anything else as long as I had her with me. 

She was all I needed.

I didn't care how long I had known her for. 

It felt as if she had been made for me, and I for her.

With our connection, it felt as if we had known each other for an eternity, and yet, we were still just as addicted to each other as the first day.

Her lips, so delicate and innocent, yet she kissed me with such heat that I knew she felt the same way as I did. 

No matter how much I wanted to continue to kiss her passionately, I knew that we still had an audience watching us. 

I reluctantly pulled away to stare up at her face, bringing a hand to touch her soft skin.

Even with her bruises, she was perfect. 

She was staring back down at me with a smile on her face.

Was she really here? Was she really smiling at me?

I remained in disbelief. No matter how hard I tried, I would never believe that such a perfect woman would care about me as much as I did her.

For the first time, I wasn't afraid of the emotions that she stirred in my chest.

I was utterly in love with the woman standing in front of me. 

I pulled her even closer to me and leant my head against her chest, listening to her steady heartbeat.

She is real.

"Never again." I whispered against her. "I'm never letting you go again."

And I meant it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.8K 37
Levi has always been someone you couldn't stand. But when things take unexpected turns, shit gets complicated. --- "Listen," He moved closer and put...
132K 5K 43
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 2} **Read 'Breaking Barricades' first!** When one threat is eliminated, another will take its place. This time, Levi kn...
126 11 3
A marriage for a mission, a cabin for a couple... Spending one whole week in a secluded cottage with nothing but a single bed and a small couch with...
49.4K 4.6K 27
"Why did I have to get stuck with you?" he asked, being clearly annoyed by her. "Cause you adore me," she teased, getting on his last nerve. --- Bein...