BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise (BOOK...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

Fanfiction it's my first ever story that i would be making so please bear with me. Everything that i will wr... More

Pt84
Pt85
Pt86
Pt87
Pt88
Pt89
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt90
Pt91
Pt92
Pt93
Pt94
Pt95
Pt96
Pt97
Pt98
Pt99
Pt100
Pt101
Pt102
Pt103
Pt104
Pt105
Pt106
Pt107
Pt108
Pt109
Pt110
Pt111
Pt112
Pt113
Pt114
Pt115
Pt116
Pt117
Pt118
Pt120
Pt121
Pt122
Pt123
Pt124
Pt125
Pt126
Pt127
Pt128
Pt129
Pt130
Pt131
Pt132
Pt133
Pt134
Pt135
AUTHORS NOTE
Pt136
LIFE GOES ON
LIFE GOES ON 2
Pt137
Pt138
Pt139
Pt140
Pt141
Pt142
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt119

689 22 3
By chimmiiechimchim1013

SAMMIE'S POV:

"Oppa what is this?" I ask him as I look at the romantic table setting that is surrounded by the candles at the hotel's rooftop deck.

He then look at me shyly. "I hope you like it. It's just that I wanted to take you out on a grand date but then I only have limited time to prepare because we are busy with the tour and other projects so I just want to  do this for you!" he said, he looks so handsome illuminated by the lights from the candles. He looks so ethereal.

I walk to him and gave him a hug. "I am happy thank you so much for the surprise!"
I told him . I was about to let go of our hug but then he didn't let me go his arms is still wrap around my waist I gave him a questioning look.

"Let's dance!" he said as he took his phone out using one of his hands and played music.

He wraps both his hands around my waist as I wrap my both hands around his neck. We look into each others eyes as we dance to the music. "God you're so beautiful!" He whispered and I just gave out a shy smile.  " I still can't believe that you are here with me as my girlfriend. There are numerous times that I have thought that I would loose you completely. Thank you for being patient with me!" He said honestly I know how he felt because I have felt that a hundred times more before.

" I have loved you for a long time. I have tried to give up and move on. I gotten to a point that I am tired and so done with everything. But my heart doesn't listen. Everytime that I tried to move on, it always shouts your name. I know that we have gone through a lot. So much pain and struggles but I will go through all that in a heartbeat just to be where we are right now." I told him and I have gotten a bit emotional thinking about the past and how happy I am right now.

He leaned his forehead to mine and we stayed silent as we dance to the music and enjoy the cool breeze of the evening sky. I can't explain what I am feeling now. My chest feels like it's about to explode because of the overflowing love that I have for him.

He kiss me on the forehead gently and he slowly look down and kiss me gently on the tip of my nose.

He move a few inches away from me. I look up and see him staring at me. He slowly move his face near to mine until both our lips meet. He kiss me so gently I can feel his love with every move of his lips on mine. With how he cup my face to move me closer to him.

A tear escape from my eyes. As I hug him really tight after the kiss. "Saranghae Oppa. I love you so damn much!" I said as I hug him so tightly.

"Sarangheo Samie~ah. You are the reason for my everything!" He said as he hug me and kiss me on my cheeks.

After that he held my hand and guide mo to one of the chairs on the table set up there. He then sit on the opposite chair. " That was so romantic!" He said smiling.

"Gomawo Oppa this night is so perfect. Thank you for the effort!" I told him as he hold my hands. "Anything for my princess" he said sweetly.

"How did you prepare all this?" I ask him

"Well I got help from the hotel staff. I have them set this up for us I just told them what I wanted. That's why if you remember I went out earlier I told you I'll be getting some cords but in reality I went here to check if everything is set up accordingly!" he narrated.

"Thank you for the effort. I am really surprised and touch by all of this. And I am happy to spend some alone time with you!" I said honestly.

We spent the night drinking some wine and talking about a lot of stuff. I am happy that we can get to experience this, thanks to him I have experienced my first official date.

We stayed there for a couple more hours just talking and drinking. When a wind blew and send shivers up my spine. "It's getting late and cold. We must head down because we need to practice early tomorrow. It's almost 1am!" Jimin said as he sees me hugging myself because it's getting cold.

He stand up and walk towards me and hug me from behind. " I don't want my princess cold. Let's go!" He said as he pull me up and we both walk towards the door leading inside the hotel.

As we are on our way to our rooms walking hand and hand. "Princess can I sleep with you tonight?" he ask and I look at him in shock and he just laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked annoyed.

"Your reaction is so funny. What are you thinking? I would never do that with you unless you wanted too or unless your ready. I just want to sleep beside you and hug you that's it!"He said but I am still not that comfortable with that set up. Well I have slept with him before but we weren't in a relationship then and there's no malice like how JK sometimes sleeps with me.

I don't know how to say it without hurting his feelings.

" It's okay you don't need to worry about it. I'll just walk you to your room. Get my goodnight kiss then I'll sleep on my own room!" He said smiling while he kiss me on my forehead.

"Mianhe!" I whispered and he just ruffled my hair. " Don't be I don't want to rush you. Just let me know if you're uncomfortable or if you don't like what I am doing. I don't want to change anything between us. You can still treat me as one of your closest friend at the same time your boyfriend. Don't be scared to hurt my feelings if it's necessary okay. Don't hold back!" He continued.

I look at him and smiled. We are now in front of my room. I gave him a gentle kiss on his lips. "Goodnight Oppa. Sarangheo!" And then after that I gave him a tight hug.

"See you tomorrow princess!" he said as he turn around and walk towards his room.

★★★★★★★

I woke up early the next day. We need to go to the venue to practice for the concert tomorrow. I have had a good night's rest so I am full of energy now.

I can't wait to see Jimin. I am so pathetically in love but I don't care I am happy.

I got out of bed and took a shower. Fix myself and then walk towards the suite room as we will all be meeting there so we can leave together for the venue.

When I arrive Jhope and Suga are already there.

"Good morning Oppa!" I told them as I gave them both a hug and a kiss on their cheeks.

"Well someone is so happy this morning!" Suga chided and I just gave him my sweetest smile.

"How was last night? How was your romantic date on the rooftop?" Jhope ask teasingly. I blushed I didn't know that they knew about it. "Hahahaha your blushing. Jimin would not shut up about it yesterday that's why we all knew!" He explained.

I could not even look them in the eye as I feel embarrass. "Well it was good, I was surprise I didn't know that he could be that romantic!" I confess.

"Well you do things you don't normally do when you are in love you know!" Suga added.

The rest of the team arrive one by one and of course Jimin is the last to arrive. And he immediately walk his way to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Good morning my love!" He said sweetly.

"You're late! But it's nice to see you again love!" I said sweetly. He wrap one of his arms around my shoulder as we walk out and headed to the concert venue.

***chimmie***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 521 21
This is the pre-debut years of my slow-burn, detailed Y/N story of the eighth member of BTS. This story starts in pre-debut trainee days and will go...
24.4K 1.9K 120
This is year 2017 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...
55.5K 2.2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
1.5K 92 40
A Romantic Comedy fan fiction Reader X Characters You attend your favourite k pop group's concert but destiny had other plans. He is way much more...