Oath |H.S|

By missluckycharmss

[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and n... More

Warnings.
Track 1. | Wasteland, Baby!
Track 2. | Good- Old Fashioned Loverboy
Track 3. | Sunlight
Track 4. | Talk
Track 5. | Bohemian Rhapsody.
Track 6. | Smells Like Teen Spirit
Track 7. | We Will Rock You
Track 8. | I Want To Break Free
Track 9. | Heroes
Track 10. | Let's Dance
Track 11. | Sweet Child O' Mine
Track 12. | Livin' On A Prayer
Track 13. | Do I Wanna Know?
Track 14. | Dreams
Track 15. | 505
Track 16. | Yellow
Track 17. | Human
Track 18. | Sledgehammer
Track 19. | November Rain
Track 20. | Somebody To Love
Track 21. | R U Mine?
Track 22. | Like Real People Do
Track 23. | Sedated
Track 24. | I Wanna Be Yours
Track 25. | One For The Road
Track 27. | Mount Everest
Track 28. | Highway To Hell
Track 29. | I'm Still Standing
Track 30. | Arabella
Track 31. | I Want It All
Track 32. | Tiny Dancer
Track 33. | Cherry Wine
Track 34. | Almost (Sweet Music)
Track 35. | Hungry Eyes
Track 36. | Never Can Tell
Track 37. | My Life
Track 38. | Better Love
Track 39. | Purple Rain
Track 40. | Work Song
Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love
Track 42. | Your Song
Track 43. | Linger
Track 44. | Pony
Track 45. | Crack The Shutters
Track 46. | Girl Crush
Track 47. | Hold on
Track 48. | Wonderwall
Track 49. | More Than A Feeling
Track 50. | My Girl
Track 51. | Daddy Issues
Track 52. | Old Time Rock And Roll
Track 53. | Always Remember Us This Way
Track 54. | Fat Bottomed Girls
Track 55. | Be My Baby
Track 56. | Home
Track 57. | Jessie's Girl
Track 58. | Chasing Cars
Track 59. | The Time Of My Life
Track 60. | All I Want
Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.
Epilogue | Chicago Motherfuckers!

Track 26. | Walk This Way

7.3K 172 554
By missluckycharmss

💿
"So I took a big chance at the high school dance
With a missy who was ready to play
Was it me she was foolin'?
'Cause she knew what she was doin'
Taught me how to walk this way"

Song: Walk this way - Aerosmith.

* * *

Bowie.

"Well this is a very fancy apartment block" I say as we walk into the tall building full of large windows and sleek looking decor outside the building.

"It's a building full of pent houses and suites short cake, you act out of place in here and they throw you out, gotta look professional" Niall says adjusting his grey blazer on his shoulders.

"I really need to get some new clothes" I mumble as I look down to see my own black trousers but this time I'm wearing Niall's light pink shirt with my blazer over top.

"Hey, at least you have some heels" Stevie says as she points down to her own feet to show her usual all black vans under her pants suit with a giggle.

I nod and we all walk in the revolving door.

"Niall! Stop running around and come on!" Harry whispers angrily as we all watch Niall keep rotating around in the golden doors from the inside of the building.

Harry huffs and stops the doors with his shoe to let Niall out who looks very annoyed at Harry.

"This guy can never have some fun!" Niall says rolling his eyes walking out as Harry clenches his fists behind him as he walks.

We all try to keep our laughs hidden as Harry makes his way ahead of us towards the large white front desk.

I'd hate to clean this place it's all white nearly, must be a nightmare.

"Hello, and what can I help you guys with?" A tall brown haired young lady asks us from behind the desk dressed in a navy blue blazer and pencil skirt with a white blouse underneath.

"We're here to visit Tony Moretti, he's on the twentieth floor, he asked us to come here" Harry's with a smile as the woman smiles back at him batting her eyelashes.

Oh for fuck sakes.

"Just wait one moment and I call up to his suite so I can confirm" she says keeping her gaze on Harry as she picks up a phone biting her lip.

"Does he do this everywhere he goes?" I mumble to Niall beside me as we all stand behind Harry leaned over the front desk.

"Anything with a pulse he flirts with, even flirted with me when we first met" Niall says raising his eyebrow at me as we keep our eyes on Harry in front of us.

"Unbelievable" I mumble rolling my eyes looking at him have a conversation with the lady as she types in something on the computer.

"Here's a key, he requested you have a spare one for his suite" she says handing the small flat key card to Harry over the desk.

Harry slowly takes it from her making sure their fingers brush off one another.

"Thank you, see you later sweetheart" he says as he winks before turning around to nod for us all to follow him.

We all walk down towards the elevator. It must look so odd for a group of eight people dressed in suits to walk around such a fancy place. On second thought, it kind of looks like a business meeting, very smart.

"You gonna hit that Styles" Jesse asks wrapping one arm around Harry as we walk.

Harry chuckles and stops as we reach the closed elevator doors pressing the button quickly.

"Too much makeup for me" Harry says simply as Jesse mumbles in agreement.

I roll my eyes and sigh. What a fucking prick.

"Something wrong?" Harry asks turning around to look at me with a small smile.

"Nope, happy as ever" I say sarcastically while glaring at him.

He laughs and the doors ding as we all step into the elevator.

"This is such a small space" Louis says while being shoved into the corner with Niall beside him smiling.

Harry Jesse and Liam stand behind me Stevie and Zayn as we stand in front of the doors.

"Why didn't we just split up and go up at separate times!" I say as Louis pushes Niall causing him to fall on me and me falling into the closed metal doors.

"Don't get hot and bothered Bowie" Harry says from behind me his usual smirk evident in his voice.

If this elevator doesn't open in the next two seconds he's dead.

I watch the red numbers go up slowly over the doors.

"Stop touching my ass!" Niall shouts as he shoves Louis in front of him.

"That wasn't me you dick head!" Louis says pushing him back.

"Sorry that was me" Jesse says from beside Niall as he tries to not fall over.

"One more person pushes me and I'm shooting this elevator!" I say as Louis pushes Niall causing him to fall onto me again nearly knocking me off my feet and onto the floor.

"It's Louis fault!" Niall says and I turn my head over my shoulder to see the two of them pushed together in the corner.

"Just stay still" I say through gritted teeth before turning back around and dusting my trousers off from being pushed around this stupid thing.

The bell finally dings as the door opens.

I run out first as the rest fight to get out after me.

I stand there with my hands on my hips watching them all battle their way out. Stevie pushes past them all and gets out easily while Niall jumps on Liam's back throwing himself over his head and onto the floor in front of me.

"Is this really necessary?" I say as Niall looks up at me from the floor with a smile.

"Loosen up Bowie, you look stressed" Harry says smugly as he passes me and makes his way up the hallway.

I ball my fists together and huff as I stomp my way behind him on the navy carpet under our feet.

"Ignore him, he's just looking for a fight" Louis says as he sees my anger as we all follow Harry towards Tony's room.

"I'm very close to blowing his brains out" I say loud enough Harry could hear causing him to turn around and blow me a kiss as he walks.

I glare at him and stick up my middle finger and he pushes his hands onto his chest like I just hurt him. What a jack ass.

"Keep walking smirky" I yell as he turns back around laughing.

"Just be a bigger person and don't stoop to his level, he wants you to do that" Niall says joining in on mine and Louis conversation.

"I don't know, might be fun to do that" I say with a smirk as they both watch me.

"What are you going to do?" Louis says with a sigh knowing I've something planned.

"He doesn't push me around without a fight, he'll soon know to not fuck around with me" I say with a smile as they both smile back at me.

"Just don't tell him we know you're doing this" Niall says quietly as I nod my head.

We walk to the end of the hallway to a large double door with two security guards on either side.

"And who are you?" One of the tall men says to Harry as the other glares at us all one by one.

"Friends of Tony's, I have a key" Harry says calmly showing the key card and they nod before stepping back opening the two doors.

We all nod and thank them as we pass in through the doors.

We walk into a big luxurious open planned living room kitchen and dining room. The space is surrounded by large glass windows over looking the city, this must look incredible at night.

We walk further into the living room area. A large fireplace is on a wall with a large flat screen TV over it.

A white fur rug it's in front of the fireplace with sofas surrounding it.

I turn around and see a big black and white modern styled kitchen. The counter tops black marble while the cupboards are painted white with a glossy look to them.

Large lights dangle over a breakfast bar with black bar stools lining up on one side of it.

"This place is incredible" I say as I keep turning around finding new things like their own bar off the side of the kitchen, the dining table large and made completely of glass with white and black assorted chairs around it.

"Indeed" Niall says looking around happily at the space we're in.

"Ah, there you all are! Welcome!" Tony says walking out with his hands out greeting us all with a smile as a cigar hands from one hand.

"This place is amazing!" I say as Tony nods at my words smiling proudly.

"Sure is sweetheart" he says patting my shoulder before walking towards his large white plush sofas.

"Take a seat" he says gesturing us to sit around him.

We all sit happily on his sofa. I sink down into the plush cushions. Can cushion stuffing feel expensive? Because this sofa side feels like it can.

"Okay Tony what do you need us to do, don't try this small talk with us" Harry says leaning forward his elbows on his knees across from Tony.

"Still such a brave man Styles, we do this my way or you're out" Tony says raising his eyebrow at Harry which causes Harry to nod quickly not opening his mouth.

What does he mean out? Would he kill him? Beat him up on the rug again?

I giggle a little at my own thoughts causing Niall to nudge me to shut me up.

"Sorry, just a cough" I say covering my laughing with a cough.

Tony nods and he continues to talk.

"This mission is not going to be like last time, you will all be participating, tonight you all go under cover at a masquerade party at a big casino here in Vegas, you will all be assigned your own stylists to disguise you all, fake names are also necessary as you will all need them to get in through the front doors. You will all come back to this building in two hours, I have a key card here for a pent house suite for you all tonight. When you're all ready I'll talk more about details" Tony says as we all listen carefully.

I smile widely. This is going to be wild.

"Now, get out of here" Tony says smoking his cigar as we all nod and leave as Harry grabs the key card from him for our suite.

"This is going to be the best night ever! We even get stylists!" Niall shouts excitedly as we walk towards the elevator.

"Shut the fuck up! Are you stupid? Someone could hear us!" Harry says slapping Niall at the back of the head as we all step into the crammed elevator again.

"At least we can leave Elton in the suite tonight, he'll be fine once he as somewhere to roam around until we get back" I say happily as I press the ground floor button illuminating it white.

"Okay, we go to the RV get what ever shit you left on it and take it with us to the suite, from there we wait for the stylists, then Tony will come and meet us with the details of what we're doing" Harry says repeating some of Tony's words to make sure we understand.

We all hum and nod at his words letting him know we agree and understand what he's saying.

"Dude! Stop fucking pushing!" Niall shouts pushing Louis again causing Louis to fall on me pushing me into the closed doors.

"I swear to god, I will leave the two of you in here dead!" I say glaring at them to fixing my clothes as I stand back up properly.

"Louis can't keep his fucking hands to himself!" Niall says shouldering Louis beside him.

"I'm a fucking pick pocket what do you expect?!" Louis says holding up Niall's wallet in front of him and walking out with it as the elevator dings.

"What the fuck?!" Niall shouts grabbing his wallet back quickly as we all pile out into the lobby.

"Can you two stop being children for two minutes?" Harry shouts in a whisper gripping the two of them by their blazers and pushing them towards the revolving doors.

"See you all!" The woman from earlier calls out to us with a wave batting her eyelashes at Harry.

I look over my shoulder and glare at her rolling my eyes.

Harry waves back and smirks at me when he notices my reaction.

"Jealous?" He mumbles as he walks next to me towards the car we all came here in.

"Not a hope, fuck her for all I care" I mumble back as I swing open the car door.

"You keep telling yourself that Angel" he says as he closes my door after I sit in next to Niall and Louis.

This dickhead is really testing my fucking patience today.

-

"Okay does everyone have what they need?" Harry calls out as we all grab our bags and what we need.

I grab Elton's and my own bags and I put his lead on to bring him out to the car.

"Vodka, check, tequila, check, whiskey, check" Niall mumbles to himself and he adds bottles into his sports bag on the sofa.

"Really? You need clothes for tomorrow idiot" Louis says as he watches Niall add more bottles of alcohol into his bag.

"What? I have a T-shirt and jeans underneath it all, I'm good" Niall says adding the last bottle of vodka before zipping it up.

"Cars leaving now! Come on!" Harry calls out from the door.

"Relax! We're coming!" I shout back at him annoyed walking out with Elton on his lead.

"That's what I love to hear" he smirks at me as I push past him out the door.

"Go fuck yourself" I say as I walk towards the car leading Elton with me.

"Do that every night angel, you should do it for me some time" Harry says with a wink as I sit into the car.

I stick my middle finger up and he laughs.

"You excited for mission casino bust up!" Niall says climbing into the car next to me happily.

I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"I gave it a cool name, rolls off the tongue" Niall says looking proud of himself.

"I'm pretty sure we aren't busting up any casinos tonight Niall, probably just going to fight off Alexander's remaining gang members" Louis says behind me sat in the middle of Zayn and Jesse.

"World war casino!" Niall says slapping me slightly excited with the new code name he made up.

We all roll our eyes and laugh as Harry gets into the driver seat with Liam next to him.

"Everyone here?" Harry asks closing his car door.

"Missing a Styles" Niall says as he looks out the window to see where Stevie is.

"Fuck sake" Harry mumbles banging his fist off the steering wheel.

I look out the window keeping Elton on my lap as Stevie runs out the RV towards the car three bags in hand with a wide grin on her face.

"Sorry, I couldn't find one of my bras" she says with a huff as she throws her bags in on the floor before getting in herself.

"It was behind a cushion on the sofa" Jesse says as he taps on his phone forgetting everyone can hear him.

"And how would you know that?" Harry shouts snapping his head around to look at us all in the back his jaw slacked in anger at Jesse's words.

Jesse's eyes widen and he puts his phone on his lap as Stevie turns bright red fidgeting in her seat.

"Lucky guess" Jesse says quickly as Harry glares at him before turning back around.

"Nice save" Niall whispers to Jesse behind us.

"Can everyone shut the fuck up until we get there?" Harry says clearly annoyed at what just happened.

Stevie scoffs at his anger "why are you mad bro? I wouldn't get all angry if I found out you and Bowie were fucking!" Stevie shouts causing me to turn in my seat to look at her next to Niall.

"Excuse me?" I say quickly as Harry starts up the engine.

"First of all that would never happen, second of all it would be none of your business" Harry shouts as he glares at Stevie through the rear view mirror.

"Exactly! It's none of your business what I do!" Stevie says pointing at Harry who is now annoyed with all of us.

"I hate to say this but she's right smirky, it's her life let her do what she wants, she lets you do what you want, I'm sure she didn't go nuts on you when you slept around!" I shout at Harry who's now driving like a maniac down the road.

"Shut up Bowie" Harry shouts at me as he grips the steering wheel tighter.

"Or what? Gonna shoot me?" I say riling him up even more.

"I swear to fuck I will pull over and shoot you!" Harry shouts as everyone around us stays silent scared to open their mouths.

"I dare you" I say through gritted teeth leaning forward shouting it in his ear.

"Fuck sake Bowie! I could of crashed!" Harry says as he swerves from being startled and then drives back in line.

"Fucking wuss" I say with a chuckle leaning back in my seat.

Niall laughs beside me which earns him a glare from Harry through the rear view mirror. Niall shuts up and hangs his head.

-

"Good afternoon Mr Styles I'm Andrea and this is my team, we will be styling you all this evening!" A middle aged woman smiled as Harry opened the door to reveal her and seven more people behind her holding bags dressed in a black uniform.

"Thank you, come in" Harry says with a smile welcoming them all in.

"Okay, We'll have separate rooms for each person and stylist, Miss Anderson you will be with me in the first bedroom, Miss Styles you will be with Carmen in the second bedroom, Mr Horan you will be with Michael in the first bedroom up stairs, Mr Payne you will be with Andrew in the second bedroom upstairs, Mr Tomlinson you will be in the third bedroom upstairs with Terry in the study across the hall, Mr Martinez you will be in the downstairs bathroom with Jackson and Mr Malik you will be in the upstairs main bathroom with Stephen" she says reading our names and assigned rooms off a list that has a small open planned map of the entire two level penthouse.

"And finally Mr Styles you will be with Jason in the master bedroom upstairs" she finishes with a smile as our assigned stylists come to stand next to us so we know who they are.

"Before we all start on the styling we have to hand out your identities for the night, these sheets contain the name you will need to get in, your occupation and if you have certain relations with another person here" Andrea smiles as Carmen hands us out our individual sheets.

I take mine and look at it carefully.

Name: Sophia Cortez
Occupation: Detective for Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Relationship status: Married to Lucas Cortez.
Helpful tips: Sophia is very skilled at card games (poker especially) She likes to talk about her job and her husband.

"Nice! I'm a millionaire bachelor who is ace at card games and brags about his life!" Niall says happily as he shows us all his paper.

"That shouldn't be hard for you. I'm a lawyer who has a wife and kids" Louis says holding his paper up looking disappointed.

"What's your wife's name?" I ask trying to figure out if someone here is playing my husband.

"Olivia Morano" Louis says with a smile "in my mind she's hot" he adds which causes Niall to cheer with agreement.

I nod and look back down at my sheet. It's not me.

"What's your name Bowie?" Niall asks excitedly.

"Sophie Cortez" I say with a smile.

"Hot!" Niall says with a smile.

I nod in agreement as Stevie looks at her sheet and her mouth drops.

"I'm pregnant?!" She shouts looking at the stylists.

"Yes Miss Styles, we felt like if you needed a distraction what so ever tonight, you could use that to your advantage" Andrea smiles as Stevie looks at her with wide eyes.

"Wait, my wife is pregnant" Jesse pipes up looking at his sheet.

"Let me guess, Stevie is your wife" Harry mumbles as he glares at them two.

"Technically it's not Stevie, it's Charlotte Michaels" Jesse mumbles and we all nod in agreement at his words.

Harry rolls his eyes as he scans his sheet.

"What did you get Payno" Louis asks wrapping his arm around Liam's shoulder peeking at his sheet.

"Jacob Reed, I'm a Sargent at the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department" he says smiling at his job.

"I'm a detective there!" I say high fiving him happily.

"How about you Zayn? Anything good?" Niall asks as Zayn nods while looking at his sheet.

"Noah Santiago, I own a tattoo parlour near the casino we'll be at" Zayn says with a shrug at his identity.

So far so good, I'm not 'married' to anyone here.

"Go on Styles, tell us yours" Niall says smiling at Harry who looks very serious about all this.

Harry clears his throat before looking up at us all "Lucas Cortez, accountant for the local business firm" Harry mumbles and my stomach drops.

Everyone looks at me with wide eyes and then back at Harry.

No fucking way.

"Well, I guess you two are married!" Niall says smiling at the two of us.

We both glare at him and he nods and shuts up.

"For the sake of your job don't let any personal issues get in the way, it could blow your covers" Andrea says clearly noticing the awkward tension between me and Harry.

"With that said, let's get you all dressed and ready" Andrea says gesturing for me to follow her to our assigned room while everyone else rushes to theirs with their stylists.

I follow Andrea into the bedroom we were assigned and I'm met with the room filled with racks of clothes and a portable make up table along with a large full length mirror in front of a small platform.

"Wow, when did you set up all this?" I ask walking around looking at everything.

"It was all set up before we got here, guess you all didn't explore" Andrea laughs as she watches me looking around.

"Nope, we all crashed on the sofas" I laugh turning around to look at her.

She laughs and pats the director style chair next to her beside the makeup table.

"Let's get to work Miss Cortez" she smiles using my fake name.

I laugh and sit up into the chair excited about what's going to happen.

"First we will do your makeup, then we'll move onto hair and then lastly is your outfit" Andrea says as she clips back my hair away from my face.

"Sounds great" I say relaxing into the chair.

She begins to do my makeup which takes about half an hour. This feels like more makeup than I've ever worn.

"Okay we have to put contacts in, just look up and then when I tell you to close them, close them and blink the lens around until it feels comfortable and then open" she says holding a box containing green contacts.

I nod and she takes on contact out holding it on her finger tip. I look up and she pops it in and I close quickly blinking until it feels okay. I open as she smiles.

"No one really gets it on the first go, well done" she says happily as we repeat the same steps for the second eye.

She finishes off by applying red lipstick to my lips.

"Hair time!" She says excitedly pulling out a long bright blonde wig from a bag.

My eyes light up. I'll finally be blonde again for a night.

"We just have to clip back your bags and put on a wig cap" she says as she starts to clip my hair back before tying my hair up and placing a wig cap over my hair.

She places the wig on my head and she begins to style it and glue it down to make sure it's secure.

She straightens it and slicks back one side behind my ear falling down on my back leaving the other side fall down on my shoulders.

She hairsprays and gels my hair into the way she wants and another half an hour later my hair is done.

"Want to see?" She asks as she stands in front of the mirror.

I shake my head "not yet, I want to see it all together" I say as she nods turning around all the mirrors in the room before grabbing the dress I'll be wearing.

She picks out a short long sleeved red dress from the clothes rack along with a pair of red heels with ribbons on them with a smile.

"Wow" I say gobsmacked by them.

"Indeed" she says as she hands them to me quickly.

"I'll step outside while you put these on" she says happily as I take the dress and heels from her.

"Oh and also, here's underwear, there's a garter attached with a gun holder, your dress will hide it all" she says handing me the underwear before she leaves.

I quickly change into the dress. The underwear was a hassle since it had a lot of straps, I never wore lingerie before so it was a workout to put it all on.

When I pulled the dress over my head it fit me like a glove. How did she know?

The dress falls to just above my thighs, the gun holder not visible at all on my inner right thigh. When I put the underwear on I thought it would be uncomfortable to have the holder there but I barely feel it.

I slip on the heels and tie the ribbons up to my ankles securing them into bows at each side.

I hear a knock at the door and I shout before Andrea steps in with a wide grin.

"You look incredible!" She says stepping in closing the door.

She helps me up onto the platform before she starts to turn around the mirrors.

I look at myself and I can barely recognise myself. I have my blonde hair bag except it's longer than usual. My skin looks more pale against all the red but I like it.

"I look hot!" I shout excitedly.

"I'm glad to hear you say that! You should feel like a million bucks walking around looking like that!" She says as she fastens a diamond necklace around my neck.

The necklace matches the earrings I have in and they glisten in the lights surrounding the mirrors.

"One more thing" she says running off before coming back next to me with a mask in her hand.

"It's a masquerade, a mask is mandatory" she says handing me a gold and red mask.

"I know it's gold, we couldn't find a silver one to match your necklace" she says quickly.

I shake my head with a laugh "I don't care, it's beautiful" I say with a grin.

"Well, my job here is done, let's go show everyone Sophia Cortez!" Andrea says happily as she helps me step down from the platform before leading me outside to the living room.

I walk in and I see Niall Louis Zayn and Jesse sitting on the sofas talking.

"Looking good short cake!" Niall says to me his hair brown again and his grey now. He's dressed in a grey suit with a navy waistcoat and tie on top of a white shirt. His face has light scruff on it matching his hair colour.

"It's Sophia Cortez" I say laughing as I sit down in the middle of him and Louis.

Louis' hair is styled into a quiff looking messy yet professional. His clothes consisting of a black turtle neck under a black suit jacket and trousers. His bright blue eyes now brown his usual stubble now gone.

Zayn is by far the most unrecognisable. His dark hair now bleach blonde along with his beard. A light brown suit with a black and white patterned shirt underneath tying in with his hair perfectly. He looks amazing.

Jesse is leaned back in his chair smiling happily. His face tattoos now covered up along with his other ones. Zayn is the only one who has tattoos as it fits his occupation.

Jesse is dressed in an elaborate red suit adorned with images of dice and other casino related things on the sleeves and legs of the suit. His hair now short and curly parted in the middle causing his hair to flop over his face slightly.

"We all look hot" I say as everyone cheers in agreement.

"It's weird seeing you without tattoos!" I say looking at Niall Louis and Jesse.

"Feels weird looking at myself without them" Niall says looking down at his hands now clear of any tattoos. The stylists did a good job of covering them all up.

"Introducing...Jacob Reed!" Liam says as he steps out in an all black suit with a white shirt underneath unbuttoned slightly.

His hair is combed up and over looking sleek and not moving as he walks. His face now framed with a dark beard to match his hair.

"Looking good!" I say as the boys whistle.

Liam bows and walks over to us happily sitting down beside Jesse and Zayn.

"As per usual, waiting on the Styles'" Louis says as we all laugh waiting for them to be finished.

Stevie walks out in an all black jumpsuit and heels. A fake baby bump sticking out looking really realistic. Her usual brown hair now black and curled. Her green eyes now crystal blue making them pop amongst all the black clothing.

Her hands covered by black fingerless gloves attached to the long sleeves of her jumpsuit.

"Mommas here!" She says holding her baby bump waltzing over to us all.

"Remember Stevie, waddle! You're pregnant!" Carmen shouts at her as Stevie nods as she sits down slowly.

She huffs as she sits down "this is going to be fun" she says referring to the fake baby bump.

"Don't worry wifey, I'll be there to help" Jesse says slinging an arm around her shoulder smiling happily.

"Hey, your blonde again!" Stevie says pointing at my hair which causes the rest to agree pointing as well.

"Yep, it's a wig but I feel more like myself again" I say leaning back smiling confidently.

"There always has to be a blonde!" Niall says as we all agree.

Harry steps walks downstairs and into the living room looking moody as per usual.

His hair fluffy and slightly curly pushed back off his face. He's dressed in a white suit with a white tank top under neath. His tattoos covered up aswell like Liam's Louis Niall's and Jesse's.

He walks closer and I realise his nails are painted a bright red, the same colour as my dress.

"Wow, Styles even got his nails done!" Niall says pointing out Harry's nails.

"Shut up" Harry mumbles walking over to me sat on the sofa.

It must of been a nightmare to put nail polish on him. His usual rings are now gone. He wears a single silver band on his left ring finger.

"Here" he says handing me a silver ring with three diamonds on top, two small ones and one large one in the centre.

"What's this?" I ask taking it off him.

"Wedding ring, it was in the box with mine" he says sitting down next to me.

I nod and slip the ring onto my left ring finger. I hold it out and the diamonds glisten in the light. Pretty.

"I have one too!" Stevie says showing me her wedding ring which is silver also but the diamonds are replaced with rubies.

"It's so pretty!" I say watching her wiggle her hand the rubies shining in the light.

"Agreed" she says happily as Jesse smiles at her happiness.

They're so cute together. Harry's a dick about their whole situation though.

"Okay, now we just wait for Tony" Harry says leaning back in the sofa not looking amused by everything going on.

The stylists leave after they tidy everything up wishing us luck before they left.

"I think we should all have a drink!" Niall says walking over to the mini bar which he set up when we got here.

Harry rolls his eyes and we all agree with Niall.

Niall pours shots of vodka before passing them all around.

I pass a shot glass to Harry carefully before taking my own from Louis beside me.

He takes it off me sitting up to not spill any on his clothes.

I catch him from the corner of my eye looking at the wedding ring on my finger with a slight smile before turning towards Niall who's counting us down.

We all take the shot when Niall reaches one and cheer after it.

"Wait! Does this mean I can't drink on the job?" Stevie says realising she has to act pregnant tonight which means she can't have a drink at the actual casino.

"That fucking sucks!" Niall shouts laughing as Stevie leans back in the sofa with a pout her fake belly sticking up in the air.

Everyone chats amongst themselves as we wait for Tony to arrive to tell us what we're doing.

"You look nice, missed your blonde hair" Harry mumbles beside me as he leans back looking at me seated beside him.

"Thanks, you look nice too" I say with a smile and he smiles back chuckling lightly.

"Guess we will have to act married tonight" Harry says not sounding as annoyed as I thought he would be.

"Yeah, I can't threaten to shoot you in front of anyone" I say with a smile causing him to chuckle loudly.

"We might have to kiss" he says with a smirk trying to rile me up.

"Nope" I dead pan as he raises an eyebrow at me with a smirk.

"Weren't saying that when my tongue was down your throat Angel" he whispers beside me leaning forward to pick up a glass of whiskey that Niall poured for him along with one for everyone else.

I pick up my own and glare at him with narrow eyes.

"Don't know what you're talking about" I say sipping my drink trying to play it off like he's stupid.

"Of course you don't sweetheart" he says knowing I don't want to talk more about what happened between me and him back in Chicago.

The door opens as Tony walks in past the security guards. Saved by the Tony.

"Looking good guys!" He shouts walking in wearing his usual suit and golden chains around his neck along with his many rings.

"You really had to make me pregnant?" Stevie says annoyed sipping her glass of whiskey on the sofa.

Tony bellows a deep laugh as he watches Stevie.

"Wasn't my choice, one of my guys assigned you all identities" Tony says walking over to sit in an armchair in front of us all.

"Oh, Bowie and Liam, here you go, two fake badges that say you work for the cops, they could come in handy tonight, don't loose them" Tony says snapping his fingers as a body guard comes running over handing me and Liam a badge each.

"Now I feel more bad ass" I say happily looking at the badge as Liam hums in agreement looking at his own with Niall looking over his shoulder gawking at the badge.

"I've also brought along some guns for you all to use, knives are also in the bag with a safety shield over top, hide them along with your guns discreetly on your body out of view from anyone" Tony says snapping his fingers as another security guard runs over holding a big duffel bag leaving it on the coffee table unzipped in front of us.

We all grab a gun and knife each. I hike up my dress and slot the gun into the holder sliding the knife in between my garter beside it also making sure it's secure.

"Okay, now that we have all that out of the way, let's discuss your tasks for tonight" Tony says taking a glass of whiskey from Niall.

"Alexander's daughter will be at this event, Miss Quinn Martinez, she's looking for her fathers killers, they found out last week he was murdered a day after you both killed him" Tony begins pointing at me and Harry with a raised brow.

"Find Miss Martinez and lure her to a room, she won't recognise you all but you will recognise her, her gang isn't smart enough to disguise themselves, once you have her convince her to come and work for us, if we have her on our side she can tell us all we need to know about Alexander's gang and what their next move is, if she doesn't comply, Kill her. The rest of her gang will be around hiding discreetly amongst you all, they might be a problem when it comes to finding Miss Martinez but I'm sure you will all handle it. If the mission is a success bring her back with you all. If she asks for a certain amount of money in exchange for coming with us we give it to her, but only after she destroys any contact with her gang" Tony finishes as he sips his drink with a smile.

"So we're kidnapping my sister and making her join our gang?" Jesse says raising an eyebrow at Tony.

"Yep, and since you two are related she may recognise you, so try stay away as much as you can" Tony says as Jesse nods in agreement.

"Once she sees your there when you have her lured, she might consider joining since your father died trying to get you back" Tony says as Jesse nods with his jaw slacked still angry about the whole situation with his dad.

"Everyone clear on the task at hand?" Tony says looking around at us all.

"Yeah, how do we get back out? It'll look suspicious us all just leaving at the one time"
I say as the rest nod in agreement.

"Well, on the way in you all go separately who ever is in couples go together, make sure to line up with a few people in between you all so it doesn't alarm anyone, then on the way out I will have one of my guys acting as security on the back door all night, after your all finished leave that way and he will escort you all to a black ten seater car out the back away from any prying eyes" Tony says finishing off his drink.

We all nod and he smiles at us happily.

"If this fucks up, it's on you Styles" he says standing up heading for the front door.

"You all leave in half an hour, don't be late, your target will be there at nine sharp, be in before her, in exactly half an hour there will be cars outside to take you to the casino, couples go in the same car, the rest go individually. Don't let me down Styles" Tony adds before leaving with his two security guards.

We all leave out a breath as he leaves.

"Well I wasn't expecting to kidnap my own sister when I woke up this morning" Jesse says downing his drink in one go before slamming it onto the table in front of us.

"Harry wasn't expecting to kidnap his old fling either" Niall mumbles as Jesse's eyes widen and Harry glares at him in anger.

"You fucked my sister?!" Jesse says standing up going to walk over to Harry.

Stevie grabs his arm and pulls him to sit back down.

"It was two years ago! Niall you are fucking dead!" Harry says getting up to launch at Niall in anger.

I grab his arm and pull him to sit back down slapping his arm as he does.

"We don't have time for this! Fucking hell calm down both of you!" I shout glaring at Harry and Jesse who are staring each other down in anger.

"I'm fucking your sister! That's fucking karma Styles!" Jesse says which causes Harry to fly up from his seat quickly again launching at Jesse shouting at him as he jumps on him.

I run over and grab Harry's shoulders pulling him up of Jesse quickly.

"What did I fucking say?! Not another word about it!" I shout as Harry stands behind me trying to get at Jesse who's laughing at Harry mocking him which is riling up Harry more.

"Sit down Harry, now!" I say turning to face Harry with my hands on my hips he looks at me and huffs before walking over to sit down again.

I nod and huff at the two of them "if I hear or see you two fighting again for the rest of the night, I will shoot you both!" I shout pointing at the two of them as the both hang their heads low like children who are being told off.

I sit back down beside Harry as the room falls silent.

"So, how do we get her?" Louis then asks breaking the silence.

Harry clears his throat and sits up looking at us all.

"We all walk around the casino for awhile looking for the other members of her gang, I got us all ear pieces so we can communicate back and forth, when we figure them all out we distract them with Stevie and Jesse who will pretend to go into labour causing everyone's attention to be drawn to them, when everyone's distracted me and Bowie will find Quinn when we see her we'll call Niall to go flirt with her or something, I've already booked a room in the hotel above the casino, I had a feeling we'd need it, Louis Liam and Zayn will take the spare key card go into the room and hide waiting for Niall and Quinn to come up. Me and Bowie will then sneak up to the room as Stevie and Jesse continue to distract anyone that could see us, we're armed just in case we have any unwanted company along the way." Harry says handing us all out earpieces from a black box.

I put mine in my ear and pull my hair over it to cover it.

"Is it working" Niall says holding onto his earpiece shouting into it causing us all to flinch and hold our ears.

"Yep, it's working Niall, but I don't think my ear drum is anymore" Jesse says holding on to his ear.

Niall laughs and smiles happily.

"This is going to be awesome!" Niall shouts.

We all cheer as he pours more vodka shots.

"Vegas baby!" Niall cheers as we all clink glasses before downing a shot of vodka each.

"Vegas baby!" We all cheer back at him as we finish our shots.

Let's hope this night doesn't burst into flames.

-

We're in Vegas Baby!

Get ready for the next chapter, it's a wild one!!

*loving squishy hugs and forehead kisses*

Buckle up my lil spicy beans!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 159K 64
Harry Styles; CEO of 'Pleasing', single dad to two children, prioritizes his job over anything else. Edora Winters; fresh out of college, a nursery...
120K 3.3K 47
[COMPLETED] Esmereld Payne, better known as Emera or Esme, has always been a rebellious young woman. She doesn't take shit from anyone and will put s...
66.1K 1K 43
He lets go of the hem of my underwear that snaps back harshly onto my skin. He lifts my hand out of his hair, drops it in my lap and walks out. He k...
153K 4.1K 60
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...