Changed Since Texas / Post Ma...

By postylove74

Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is... More

0.1
0.2
O.3
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
Authors Note
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
10k!
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6

0.4

699 16 7
By postylove74

Austin's POV

"Okay guys, it's been really nice catching up but Charlie and I have to get going" I said to my parents getting up from the table.

"Austin, remember my rule. No driving if you are going to be drinking" my Dad said giving me a stern look.

"Yes sir" I said grabbing my keys from the hook by the door.

"Bye Jodie, bye Rich. It was really nice catching up with you. I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow" Charlie said politely as she followed me out the door.

"My parents love you so much Charlie, before you got here they asked me why we never tried to date" I laughed nervously.

I couldn't help but notice the look in her eyes at my words, before it quickly went away replaced by a small laugh forming on his face.

"They do know we are a little over a thousand miles away from each other right?" she laughed as she climbed into the passenger side of the car.

"I said that, but they seem to think that we would've worked" I smiled.

"You don't even like me like that" she laughed rolling her eyes.

Little did she know I have more than liked her like that for years. I just never got the chance to tell her and to be honest it seemed like she never thought of me like that, but I was going to dance around with this for a little bit.

"How do you know that I don't like you like that" I laughed.

"Because you've never said anything to me obviously" she laughed sweetly pulling a cigarette from her pack of Camels and sparking one lit.

"Well what if I told you that I do like you? Would it change anything between us?" I asked her.

She was quiet for a minute as she continued smoking her cigarette before she finally answered me.

"Of course it wouldn't change anything between us Austin, but you're moving to Cali. There would be no way that we could start something now" she said, and if I wasn't mistaken there was some sadness in her voice.

I pulled into my friends driveway as I killed the engine and looked over at her, I pushed all of my nerves away and grabbed her hand, her eyes darting over to me.

"Charlie, are you telling me that you like me?" I asked her.

"Austin" she said letting out a breath.

"Charlie, we have been best friends for years. You can tell me anything and by anything I mean anything" I smiled at her.

"Austin, I've liked you for years. I was just always afraid to tell you. I was going to tell you while I was here thinking maybe we could start something and then you told me about your amazing adventure to LA and" she started.

"Charlie why would you ever be afraid to tell me? I've liked you for years too" I said to her with a smile.

"Well now what do we do?" she laughed, her hands still resting in mine.

"We have this weekend Charlie, why not" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Why not what?" she laughed.

"Be together" I smiled.

She shook her head and started laughing beautifully as she pulled one of her hands from mine and ran it through her long hair.

"Sure" she finally said with a smile.

She looked at me as she bit her bottom lip, putting her hand back in mine as she leaned in towards me. I met her halfway as I gently pressed my lips against hers. The intensity that I felt in the kiss was like nothing I've ever felt before. She pulled her hands away from mine bringing them up to either side of my face as the kiss intensified, the both of us trying to get as close to each other as we possibly could. Her tongue started gliding against my bottom lip when loud bangs started on my windows.

"Yo Post, get it bro!" I heard my friends yell on the outside of the car.

She laughed as she pulled away from me, her face turning red at my friends actions.

"Come on Charlie, I'm sure my friends are dying to meet you" I laughed as we both climbed out of the car.

Before long there were about twenty other people in my friends basement. We were all drinking, smoking and just hanging out, everyone extremely interested in Charlie. She was like the shiny new toy and everyone wanted a chance to play with her.

"So Charlie, how long have you known our Stoney?" my friend Allen asked.

"My entire life" she said as she leaned into the side of me taking a hit of the joint before she passed it over to me.

"Wait a minute! Your the girl that was on the computer screen years ago, aren't you!?" my friend Allen said pointing over at her.

"Unless Austin was talking to some other girl over skype then yes that was me" she laughed finishing off her Bud Light.

"It's about time you made this happen Stoney, she's a fucking babe" Allen said looking at her as he bit his lip.

I possessively put my arm around her and pulled her in close as she looked over at me, a smile forming on her face.

"Yeah, it's about time Stoney" she smirked as she used the nickname they gave me.

I leaned in and locked our lips together as she positioned her body to be straddling me not even caring others were around. This time wasting no time as she deepened our kiss, and it was everything I had ever imagined it being. I ran my hands up her back as she played with the small curls hanging at the back of my neck. She pulled away from my lips as she trailed her kisses over to my ear.

"I can help you take care of that Austin" she whispered as her hand reached down and started groping my semi through my jeans. I let out a small moan as I heard her chuckle in my ear.

"Stoney, if you want to get it on with that hottie bro, my room is always available" his friend laughed bringing the both of us back to reality.

She smiled as she pushed herself off of me and walked over to the fridge grabbing a Bud and a Bud Light. She sat down on the couch next to me and handed me mine. I cracked open the top as I took a long sip, thinking about what she had just said to me.

I wasn't sure if it was the mixture of the weed and the beer talking, or if my dreams were actually coming true and Charlie really wanted to go there with me. I looked down as she grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. I smiled at her actions as I squeezed her hand gently taking another sip of my beer.

"Okay next question, are you going out to Cali with Post? Is that why you are here?" my friend Brandon asked.

"Uh, no. He actually just broke the news to me today that we will literally be on opposite coasts. But if anyone can make it, its Austin. I can't wait to buy his first album and come to one of his shows" she said as she smiled at me.

"Thanks Charlie" I said leaning in and giving her another kiss.

"Any time rock star" she smiled.

-----------

I came back from the bathroom and looked around the crowded basement for Charlie, but she was no where to be seen. I started frantically looking for her when I caught sight of her out of the window.

I pulled myself together as I walked out the door towards her. I watched as she sat with her legs crossed, a new cloud of smoke drifting out the corner of her mouth as she stared up at the star filled sky. I walked up behind her and sat down, pulling her in between my legs. She wiggled to get herself comfortable as she laid her head back against my chest.

"Want some?" she hiccuped as she held her cigarette up to my lips.

I took a long drag, blowing out the smoke and wrapping my arms around her. I nestled my face in the crook of her neck littering it with tiny kisses as she tilted her head to the side giving me better access to her soft skin. She flicked her cigarette away as she laced her fingers with mine, her eyes closed as her head rested back against my shoulder.

She pulled away from me, turning around and wrapping her legs around me, her fingertips running down the sides of my face. She rested her forehead against mine as we teased each other, waiting to see who was going to make the first move.

"Charlotte, your so beautiful" I said, letting her whole name roll off my tongue.

"You've never in your life called me Charlotte rock star" she giggled.

"Well you know, if I'm out here kissing someone and getting turned on.. I'd prefer to call her Charlotte and not Charlie" I chuckled.

"Fair point" she laughed, her hands running down my arms until they settled in my own.

"You think I'm beautiful Austin?" she asked me. I could tell by the look in her eyes, she wasnt like the other girls who needed to hear it again because they loved hearing how beautiful they were, she was honestly questioning me.

"I always have and fuck I probably always will" I said breaking the tension between us as I melted our lips together.

She melted into the kiss, pulling her hands away from mine as she laid her arms lazily around my neck, my hands roaming down to her ass as I gave it a rough squeeze. She broke away from the kiss breathing heavy as she licked her lips.

"Is there someplace we can go?" she asked me quietly.

I smiled at her as I helped her up off of me and grabbed her hand. Allen's parents weren't home this weekend, so I walked into his house through the back door and made our way up the stairs to his bedroom. I led her inside closing and locking the door behind us as she made her way over to the bed.

I stood in front of her, holding onto her face with both my hands as I kissed her gently before I pushed her back onto the mattress, exploring every exposed part of her body with my lips granting small moans to leave her lips.

She was turning me on more than I have ever been turned on before. I wanted to do this with her more than anything, hell I've wanted to do this with her most of my life but had only dreamed that I would get the chance with her. I brought my lips back up to hers as we kissed each other as if we were afraid we would both drift away from each other if we stopped.

"Charlotte" I said between kisses.

"Hmm" she moaned.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her, pulling away from her lips completely as I looked deeply into her eyes.

She smiled up at me as she ran her hands over my back underneath my shirt, her cold skin sending goosebumps all over my body as I relaxed into her touch.

"Austin, I've known you my whole life and I've also had a crush on you for most of it. Your leaving me for good probably in 2 days. There is nothing more that I want right now then to do this with you" she said to me as she bit her bottom lip, her hands sliding out from under my shirt as she pulled it up and over my head.

I looked down at her with hooded eyes as I swallowed hard realizing that I was actually taking my friendship with her to the next level. I leaned down and kissed her quickly before pulling away one last time.

"Charlotte, I could never leave you for good, I'll always be here for you no matter what happens in my future. I can't live without you" I said connecting her lips with mine as the both of us finally let ourselves give into the feelings we've had for each other for years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 5.1K 60
What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitude aside and let herself fall?
1.9K 104 13
Lacey-a 25 year old from Connecticut-wins the prize of her dreams, a weekend with Post Malone! Without even a moments hesitation she bas her bags pac...
547K 12.8K 57
[MATURE] "Who do you call when the night gets long?" ranked #2 in fanfiction 06.16.18 ** this book sucks & it was written when i was first getting ba...
19.6K 637 42
Book 1 - When Skyler Underlynn's best friend Gina tells her she's just got engaged, she couldn't be happier. Especially when she announces that Skyle...