『GOLDEN』 ↳LOUIS PARTRIDGE

By babieangxlz

. . .˚ (✨) GOLDEN ┊ louis partridge ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ❝ you're so golden ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ you're so golden ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀... More

𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯- 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝟰- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟱- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳- 𝗜𝗚 & 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
𝟭𝟬- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟯- 𝗜𝗚 & 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟭𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟲- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟭𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟴- 𝗜𝗚 & 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟭𝟵- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
𝟮𝟬- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝟮𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
𝗔/𝗡
𝟮𝟮- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟮𝟯- 𝗜𝗚
𝟮𝟰- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝟮𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟮𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟮𝟳- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
𝟮𝟴- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
𝟮𝟵- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟯𝟬- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯𝟯- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟯𝟰- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 & 𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝘀
𝟯𝟱- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟯𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯𝟵- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟰𝟬- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟭- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝘁. 𝟮
𝟰𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟯- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟳- 𝗜𝗚 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝟰𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟵- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
𝟱𝟬- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
𝟱𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
𝟱𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟱𝟯- 𝗜𝗚 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝟱𝟰- 𝗜𝗚 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆
𝟱𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟱𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟱𝟳- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟱𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟱𝟵- 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟬- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲 & 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟭- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟲𝟮- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲 & 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟯- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 & 𝗜𝗚
𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁: 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀
𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙎 ★𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖣𝖠𝖸𝖲
𝟲𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟱- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟲𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟵- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟬- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝟳𝟭- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟳𝟯- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟳𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟯- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟵- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟴𝟬- 𝗜𝗚
𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆. 𝗯𝘆 𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗬
𝟴𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
𝟴𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟴𝟯- 𝗜𝗚
𝗙𝗨𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞
𝟴𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟴𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟴𝟲- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
𝟴𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟴𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
- 𝗟 - 𝗯𝘆 𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗬
𝟴𝟵- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝟵𝟬- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵𝟭- 𝗧𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗸
𝟵𝟮- 𝗔𝗨
𝟵𝟯- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵𝟲- 𝗜𝗚 𝗖𝗪!
𝟵𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵𝟴- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟵𝟵- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟬𝟬- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟭𝟬𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
102 - IG
illicit affairs au

𝟯𝟭- 𝗜𝗚

3.5K 111 156
By babieangxlz

tagged: louispartridge_
Liked by milliebobbybrown, finnwolfhard, louispartridge_, and 6,728,944 others
izzyy happy halloween !! i luv dressing up 👻🎃
View all 1,627,800 comments
fan01 iconic 😌
fan02 YASSSS
milliebobbybrown team super girl and super man with tom 😎
itsthomas_ we're obv cooler
fan03 aww i thought sabrina and thomas would go matching ;(
sabrina.g im matching with lucas :))))
fan04 who tf
fan05 thomas come get ur girl!
lucas.gray lol no.

--

it was halloween and everyone went to my house to get ready. sabrina, though, said she'll get ready at her house with lucas. i didn't even know he was coming. no one wanted him there.

after we got in our costumes, we all had a mini photoshoot in my living room. though we were all smiling and laughing, i could tell thomas was still worried about sabrina.

"let's go, kids. i'll drive you there," my mother said, also in a costume. i choked when i saw her wearing an elsa costume.

"mum, what are you wearing?" i asked with furrowed eyebrows. i looked around and saw my friends with amused faces.

"it's halloween, dear. it's a must," she winked before going out to start the car.

"your mum's bloody amazing," thomas commented with a grin before following after her.

i shook my head with humiliation. "dont worry about it. my mum wore a costume too," louis chuckled beside me as he wrapped his arm on my shoulder and walked outside together.

"at least your friends didn't see," i replied but smiled, getting over the situation.

as my mum drove us to the party, she told thomas and millie many stories. i didn't even expect the two to be listening but they were.

"oh and please do be home before midnight," my mum said in the car after we arrived at the place. i nodded and kissed her cheek before taking louis' hand and walking inside.

it was already filled with people wearing costumes and the music was blaring. i was immediately blinded by the disco lights.

"i've never been to a halloween party before," i told louis who was beside me as we got our drinks.

"me too! everything is so cool," he agreed.

we then went and socialized with some people we knew. there were some famous celebrity teens and some were influencers.

the party was about to really start but sabrina was still nowhere to be seen. i bit my lip in worry. i tried to call her but she wasn't answering.

"iz! is sabrina stuck in traffic?" millie asked me after a few minutes.

"i don't know millie..."

"there she is!" millie pointed behind me. i spun around and found sabrina with swollen eyes. she obviously cried before arriving.

"rina! is everything alright?" i asked as i put a hand on her back.

"yeah... im alright," she gave a weak smile. millie and i could only look at each other in worry.

"sabrina, if something happened to you, you can tell us," millie assured.

sabrina looked at both of us, her eyes were glossy due to the tears. it only took her a minute before her tears burst out and she hung her head low.

"i-im so sorry, guys. i knew you guys didnt like lucas but i still pushed it. i tried so hard to be perfect for him but still... he- he cheated on me," she sobbed.

i moved and rested her head on my shoulder. millie took some napkin from the table and handed it to sabrina.

"c'mon sabrina. we all knew he didn't deserve you," millie rubbed her back.

a few minutes passed and sabrina stopped crying. she assured millie and me that she'll be fine. we were hesitant but thomas came and comforted her.

"poor tommy," millie spoke, sympathising with the guy.

"maybe sabrina will finally realise?"

"i sure hope so. if she doesn't we're gonna have to kick her butt," millie joked and we laughed together.

"who's that?" i thought out loud after noticing louis talking with another girl. she was wearing a harley quinn costume.

millie gently pushed me forward, causing me to get closer to the two.

i gulped before smiling at the two. my smile faltered upon seeing how beautiful she looked. her hair was wavy long and brown, her eyes were green, and her lips were very plump.

"izzy!" louis smiled and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me beside him. "this is gabriella. gabriella, meet izzy. gabriella is my childhood friend before she moved to Australia,"

"you must be his new girlfriend. isabelle, am i right?" she spoke, her strong accent showing.

"yes. nice to meet you," i replied hesitantly, feeling uncomfortable with her calling me by my full name. "and you're his...?"

"friends. we're good friends," louis answered. i noticed how gabriella raised a brow at louis before smiling again.

"oh isabelle, i hope you don't mind," gabriella turned to me. "i'm borrowing louis for this week. you see, my family and i are only visiting here and louis is my only friend here. no need to worry i'll return him to you before i go back to Australia,"

i bit on my bottom lip before looking at louis with a confused look. he only smiled nervously.

"sure," i turned away and went with millie who watched the exchange of words between us three.

"so? who did lou say she was?" millie gossiped.

"gabriella. apparently she's his "friend" and that she's borrowing him for the whole week," i rolled my eyes, putting quotation marks in the air.

"and you're... jealous?" millie asked. i quickly shook my head before smiling big.

for the rest of the night, millie and i ended up being partners, thomas with sabrina who seemed to have cheered up, and louis with... well, gabriella.

i bit on my lip after i saw gabriella clinging on louis in the horror house. louis was all smiles. he seemed to enjoy the attention he was getting from the girl.

i rolled my eyes and scowled at the fake ghosts and monsters. millie seemed to have noticed but said no word about it.

"hey, babe," louis went to my side and snaked his arms on my waist.

currently, millie, sabrina, thomas, and i were circled around a table, chatting.

"hey, lou," i muttered before excusing myself to go to the loo. i left before anyone could say a word.

in the loo, i went and retouched my lipstick which was fading away due to the drinks. i became tensed after seeing gabriella exiting one of the stalls.

"hey isabelle," she smiled warmly.

"hi," i gave a small smile.

i thought she was finished but she spoke up again.

"im sorry if i have to borrow louis. im just... not that close with other people here and he's the only one my family trusts," she said, looking at me with apologetic eyes. "if you're uncomfortable with it, i can cancel plans with him,"

"it's fine." i responded, mustering the most assuring smile i could. "what do you mean by 'the only one your family trusts'?"

"oh... well, our families are close,"

i nodded and left the loo. i noticed the time and remembered my mum's reminder.

i walked to my friends who were still by the table.

"hey, im really sorry but i need to go home now," i quickly said before looking around for louis who was absent.

"louis's there," thomas gestured towards louis who was now chatting with gabriella.

i sighed and walked to their direction. i didnt want to leave without telling him goodbye.

"hey lou," i spoke softly. he turned around and smiled. "i need to go home now,"

"what? let me take you home," he offered but i shook my head and gazed at gabriella who was watching us.

"just stay with her. i'll be alright,"

"are you sure? i should at least come with you until you get a ride home," he insisted.

"i'm alright. it's fine." i gave a last smile before turning away.

"where's my kiss?" i heard him ask despite the loud music. i exhaled and continued walking my way out until i was left alone.

---------------------------------------------------------

please support this story by voting and commenting <3333

happy advance halloween !! 👻

i've been working on this chapter since last two weeks ago lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 35.8K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 55.2K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
513K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...