Hold my broken heart (Dean Am...

By shadowambrose

What happens when a girl names Marissa gets her heat broken from her previous boyfriend. Nothing has helped h... More

Chapter 1: Past and present
Chapter 2 Meeting
Chapter 3: The storyline is what now???
Chapter 4: Getting to know each other
Chapter 5: Hurt
Chapter 6: Wanting to be alone
Chapter 7: Should i believe in you again?
Chapter 8: Say Hello to my Ex
Chapter 9: Why now
Chapter 10: It's all coming back
Chapter 11:Fresh start
Chapter 12 Recovery and broken
Chapter 13: New life
Chapter 14: The event
Chapter 15: Back to work
Chapter 16: wedding
Chapter 17: Honeymoon
Chapter 18: Survior series
Chapter 19: Why would you do this
Chapter 20 Surprises and return
Chapter 21: You brought this upon yourself
Chapter 22: Being Civilzed?
chapter 23 contract signing
Chapter 24: Be with me
Chapter 25: Being with him was a mistake
Chapter 27:My match spectulation
chapter 28: cinicinatti
Chapter 29: Title shot
Chapter 30: New deal
Chapter 31:Who are you
Chapter 32 :Wedding plans
Chapter 33: Road to royal Rumble
Chapter 34 Royal Rumble
Chapter 35: mysterious number
Chapter 36:First title defense
chapter 37: Decision time
Chapter 38: Recovery and return
Chapter 39: Hello again
Chapter 40: On my own
Chapter 41:His move
Chapter 42: Letter
Chapter 43: why did you go
Chapter 44: keeps on breaking me with love
Chapter 45: Back on the road and serects
Chapter 46: who is it
Chapter 47: Not the right time
Chapter 48: overthinking it
Chapter 49: home was a bad move
Chapter 50 Worst day ever
Chapter 51: Confrontation
Chapter 52: After me
Chapter 53: No break
Chapter 54: His side
Chapter 55: saying Goodbye
chapter 56: reversal
Chapter 57: Trapped
Chapter 58: My life
Chapter 59: Reality
Chapter 60: Not you
Chapter 61:planning
Chapter 62: Plan 1
Chapter 63: Searching
Chapter 64: Payback and comprehension
Chapter 65: Not happy
Chapter 66: Disguise
Chapter 67: Be who you are
Chapter 68: Shocker
Chapter 69: Moving on
Chapter 70: Dominance
Chapter 71:Handicap match
Chapter 72: Fearless
Chapter 73: Consequences
Chapter 74: she's coming
Chapter 75: She's here
Chapter 76: Don't you dare
Chapter 77: Where did he take her
Chapter 78: Acting up
Chapter 79:Needed you now
Chapter 80: There back
Chapter 81:Advice and truth
Chapter 82: In between
Chapter 83: Hopeless now
Chapter 84: Solution
Chapter 85: Top mountain
Chapter 86: Main event match
Chapter 87: Day off
Chapter 88:Behind bars
Chapter 89 :Trial
Chapter 90:Normal for once
Chapter 91:For you
Chapter 92:NO No No
Chapter 93: Relief
Chapter 94: Even
Chapter 95:welcome to my world
Chapter 96: It's all i ever asked for
Sequal

Chapter 26: What have i done

792 19 1
By shadowambrose

 "Answer me Marissa. Why did you go out there and attack us like that."He says.

"You lied to me."I said finally finding my voice.

"Did you think i was going to actually forget the match."He said laughing.

"Well i guess i'm always the one who can actually keep a promise and won't ever break a promise."I said pushing him out of the bedroom.

"You think your so clever for what you did but your not. Now face the consequences he syas as he throws me on the couch.

"Dean no get off me"I said.

"You wanted this so here we go."He syas as he smashes his lips onto mines as he rips my shirt open.He kisses me along my neck as he had his hand on my mouth from allowing meto scream. He then removes my shorts and enters me hard. I'm already half naked until he removes his clothes. He then eneters me again and i don;t fight it. I think i was too in shock to realize that this man was raping me and i was doing nothing about it.

After he was done he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him. I just stya there motionless and not moving. He had donen it again and  this time i was just motionless. why did i let him do this to me?

"Now Mar know i diodn;t mean to do this. I need to take out my anger and well you knwo how to make me feel better."He says as he strokes my back.

"Of course."I say softly.

"So i was htinkning since we seriously can't be away that long from each other i think we should start rooming together. I'm alwasy gonna be looking for you anyways and when i need you then you'll be there. Plus were still married so i need to know where my wife is and especially my son."He said.

"Dean i'm thinking off quitting wwe."I said.

"What.No your not. Were gonna be together and will have little Jon with us."He said.

"Dean he's little and need to be in a place he recongizes all the time. He can't continue to go from one palce to another."I siad.

"listen mar your going to be with me at all times. Will hire a nanny or something to ensure the safety of our son."He said.

"Dean i don't want a stranger to watch over him."I said fianlly feeling myself.

"Well your gonna accept the fact that what i say will go okay.Were gonna be the family you wanted."He said pulling me closer to him.

"please dean i don't wanna have more drama in my life."I said.

"Babe i can't lose you alright. Soemthing about you is making me go crazy and the more time i'm away from you it hurts me that i turn into this guy. The guy i know you hate."He says letting me go and sitting up. 

"Dean what ahs been going on with you. You've suddenly become more agressive towards me and it's really scaring me."I said.

"I know and i have been trying to control myslef but i just can't. I need you to help me. I have your heart with me and it is what keeps me sane at times. I love you so much that i have not been thinnking right latley."He says.

"I didn't think i was hurting you that badly.'I said.

"Your heart is in my hand and i want you to have mines. Heal it as i'm healing yours."He said.

"Dean were only hurting each other and i need you to understand that were only gonna go down this road if we get back together. i have to also understand that were together by law and that pur marriuage is still in tact but know we need to be separated for a while."I said.

"Do we still have a chance of getting back together?"He asks.

"I'll see as time goes  by.Right now we need time apart but you can always see your son. He needs to know who his real father is. he only knows zack i guess and might feel like he is his father."I said.

"No babe i get it. I know i haven't been around and i should be., let me have a chance to get to know him.Let's spend on week as a family. I wanna show peopel the woman i love and  the greatest gift she gave me. I wanna have the world looking at me as the best looking guy with the hottest wife and best looking son."He said.

"Dean we can show people that anytime but we can spend time as a family for you to know little Jon."I said.

"I need you both.I'm going crazy without you right now."He said.

I sat on his lap and i was gonna regret this yet again but i do know hpow to clam him down. I straddle hima n then started to ksis him. I push him back downa nd i kiss him all over. He has a tight grip on me as i make my way up and down his neck. I then move down to his lower body and make my way up. I then kiss him and the night went on all night.

The next day

Dean had stayed over the night since we did it all night. I was showering when i hear the bathroom door open. i see dean entering and i let him. He just showered with me and he didn't  try anything on me.

As we exit the shower he heads out with a towel and i change inside the bathroom

As i exit i hear him on the phone.

"No Rome come on i need you to help me win her back. Yeah i'm gonna ask her. I know i lied about the papers but still she needs to be with me. I haven't told her that zack is waiting to hurt her when she least expects it."He says

What is he talking about?

"Rome just help me in propsing to her tonight. Yeah i stayed oevr. i needed to take things off my chest and well it lead to many things. I need her safe with me and my son needs me. i'm sure Zack is gonna go after him first."He said.

"No Zack isn't gonna do that. He wouldn't would he?

"Thanks Rome. i'll see you later today. I'm going tospend time with them today and then make an excuse to meet up with you."He said.

as he hung up i went to check on little Jon.

"So wanna spend the time together.?'Dean says as he enters the room.

"I actually need to go tlak to Aj about somehting.You know girl stuff. I need you to wathc Little Jon and i'll e back within an hour."I said.

"Do you trust me with him?"He asks.

"yes and you can ask Roman or someone to help you out."I said.

"Alright but don't be gone to long i wanna take you guys out later tonight."He sayds.

i said goodbye to them and then went to meet Zack. I had message him to meet me by a cafe near the hotel i was in.

When  i reached the cafe i saw he was with Tori? What was she doing her.,

i see them talking and i easedropon there conversation.

"So you think she was really buying everthing ypou tod her for a year."She says.

"Yeah and i have her right where i want ehr."He syas.

"Can't wait till you take her kid away."Tori says.

""Of course babe. Seh atatcked me and now she's gonna pay.I will make her life miserable for all the times she never defended me when we were together back then."He says.

"Yeah they attacked you and she did nothing about it."She says.

"But were together and witht he new editomn were gonna add i think will be the greatsest family ever."He syas.

"Since she accpeted that ring it was the comformation we needed for her to give up everything she hasowned in Cincinatti without her even knowing it."Tori says.

"Yeah i was just using her and now she's gonna  be gone for good.'He said.

"Were finally gonna destroy her like we plan longg ago."Tori says kissing him. 

I can't believe he has been two timing me and lying to me about this whole thing. I was just game to him. I have started this and now he want's to destroy me. I brought this upon me and i need to get away from this. I forgot about the meeting with Zack and i just headed back tot he hotel. I saw that dean was leaving with Zack and with renee? I shouldn't be jealous but i was.She was with him and even though there friends it hurts to see them together and with my son with them. I was gonna go up to them but i just let them go. I brought a lot of things upon myself an di need to fix them. How did i end up like this?

So what do you guys think?Marissa is in deep danger with Zack and Tori now? Who is she gonna confind in now to help her out?Will it be dean? Tell me what you think and please comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 2.1K 50
These are just a random collection of TVD facts and the cast facts I found on the internet that I thought were kinda interesting.
158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
33.9K 1.2K 52
So what happens when you meet on the internet? What happens when is a boy and a girl? Can you stay friends or will feelings start to grow? ...
45.5K 1.2K 21
must be love on the brain 🧠 , that's got me feeling this way❤️‍🩹