Bakugo x reader

By sobxbi

I am being so serious do not read this unless you want to eternally cringe😭... this was my first fanfic ever... More

Part 1- first day✨
Part 2 - intense training✨
Quick backround and quirk explantion
I know✨
The attack✨
The pool✨
Movie date✨
 apology✨
Electric love✨
Battle with katsuki✨
Your mine✨
Stay in your place✨
 homecoming✨
Feeling down✨
Internship time✨
Date day
Love you✨
Unexpected episode✨
Unexpected episode part 2✨
Exams part 1✨
Exams part2✨
Mall  incident✨
Pool day and training camp✨
Training camp 2✨
Training camp 3✨
Captured✨
Battle✨
Into the dorms✨
Ready?✨
Cooped up✨
Nightmare✨
Provisional license exam pt1✨
Provisional license exam pt2✨
The big 3✨
Out✨
Me too✨
Straight girl igorance✨
Stupid arguements✨
Do i forgive you?✨
Work studies✨
Real battle✨
The gummy bears✨
Halloween part 1 🎃
Halloween part 2🎃
Day of the dead✨
Grocery store✨
Back to kyushu✨
Home sweet home✨
Hinas mystery man✨
Cooking with katsuki✨
The party✨
Sleepover with karizma✨
They're back✨
Surprise✨
Skate rink✨
Taken✨
Lifesaver✨
Dont even know✨
Break✨
Snow fall✨
Dinner✨
Eve of eve✨
Christmas eve✨
Christmas✨
Hes who?
Why again✨
 psychotic
So close, so far
Instinct
Fear lingers
Everythings fine
Reminded
Burn in a good way..
Off day
Death doesnt scare me.
Death is a scary concept
Hold it in
Whos fault is it really?
Push through and shut up
Almost time!
This house is a nightmare
Author note.

The tea✨

4.9K 104 888
By sobxbi

So I am posting another chapter so soon for a good reason. You will find out at the end of the chapter. Anyways enjoy!

buzz buzz* my alarm went off.

I get ready for school and I head over to school. Today was sunny unlike yesterday.

When we got into class Mr . Aizawa went more in depth with the work studies and stuff. It was a pretty boring school day today. I almost fell asleep in class 3 times.

"Ok class, now that that's over with, go get in your training uniforms and meet in the field." Mr aizawa ordered us.

I went to the changing room and started putting on my uniform. While I'm changing, out of the corner of my eye I see hagakure, she looked at me (I think) and then covered up her chest quickly with her shirt. Legit what is there to cover up, she's fucking invisible.

I roll my eyes and finish up changing and walked to the field.

We started training in partners. Thankfully mr Aizawa let us pick our partners so I picked to work with Katuski , obviously.

It wasn't anything to difficult, just hand to hand combat. He didn't go easy on me though.

***

The school day finally ended. I was so sore from training with katsuki.

I went straight to my dorm and face planted into bed.

*buzz buzz*

It was the group chat. But for the class? I picked up my phone and started reading messages.

Class 1.A groupchat💫

Hagakure👻: guys Ik were "over this" argument butttt y/n was totally checking me out in the changing rooms. Just saying.

Kiri🗿: are you fr? It doesn't seem like y/n would do that.

Denki⚡️: ya what kiri said.

Ochako: not trying to be mean but I kinda saw it too.

Me: i- are y'all serious?

Hagakure👻: yes. I know what I saw.

Mina💞💍: hagakure you saw shit. Cause me and her were talking the whole time. Get ur facts together first mrs girl.

Me: first of fucking all, your invisible. What the fuck was I looking at? And Ochako are you really on her side?

Ochako: I'm just saying I saw you looking at her too. So I guess I'm on her side. It's pretty questionable. Haha

Pervert🍇: I like what I'm hearing.

Me: your laughing for what Ochako? Imagine sitting In your dorm mumbling and laughing instead of paying your mother fuckin bills😐. Couldn't be me.

Sero🌵: OH SHIIII

Katuski🖤: damnnnn that's right, tell em.

Denki⚡️:DAMNNNN THATS SUM TEA

Ochako: .....

Hagakure👻: you didn't have to take it that far y/n

Me: nah nah nah, YOU decided to bring this up so YOU and her can get shit on. Fuck you.

Hagakure👻: .....

Me: mhm, got nothing to say anymore do you? I suggest you shut the fuck up next time. Especially you hagakure. And next time don't bring this shit up into the group chat please and thanks.

Y/n logged offline

I threw my phone across across my room and screamed into my pillow.

"What the fuck!" I screamed again into my pillow.

"I'm done, I'm done, just.. done." I mumble to myself.

I wanted to punch my wall so hard and imagine it was her. She makes my blood boil I swear.

*Knock knock*

"What, what could you possibly wan-!" I yelled opening my door but cut myself off when I saw momo standing there.

"Oh? Hey Momo what's up?" I said standing on my door frame.

"Hey y/n can you come with me to the common area?" She asked me.

"Umm ya sure i guess . What for?" I asked while she leaded me to the common area.

When we got there half of the class was standing there and hagakure was in the middle.

"Why did you bring me down here? I don't want to talk to this bitch." I sighed out crossing my arms.

"She wanted to talk to you." Momo says stepping back.

I walk up to hagakure and stand in front of her.

"What." I say.

"Look y/n, I think we took it too far. And-" she was saying.

"Oh ya think? Ya I totallyyy didn't notice." I rolled my eyes.

"Go on." I said making her continue.

"Anyways, I just wanted to apologize to you for saying that stuff." She said.

"Ok." I simply said.

"Do you forgive me?" She asked.

"No. But I'll let it go. You can't expect people to forgive for something fucked Up in a matter of seconds. Just don't ever bring that shit up again. Cause that shit you pulled on game night, I shoulda fucked you up, but I let it go. but bitch imma let you know , if you EVER pull that shit on me again, that will be your last mother fuckin day standing. I promise you that." I said getting close to her face and then hitting her shoulder.

"O-ok s-sorry." She stuttered out.

She turned around and walked away and I did the same thing until Denki and Mina came up to me.

"Wow y/n. You can be pretty scary sometimes." Denki said.

"But a total badass! That's my bestie!" Mina squealed.

"Haha, thanks I guess. That's just her warning." I said with a awkward side smile.

Then Katuski came up behind me and flipped me around by my shoulder.

"Uh damn why you gotta be so rough for? Yes?" I asked him .

"Just saying, that was pretty badass. Don't let anyone talk you down like that." He smirked out.

"You know it." I smiled out.

***

Soon the weekend finally rolled around. I got up somewhat earlier than I do. It was only 9:00 but I never wake up that early on weekends.

I woke up early so I can hang out with katsuki before he left to his provisional license training.

I took my meds before I walked to his dorm still rubbing my eyes from waking up and knocked until he opened it.

"What! What do you want this early in the morning." He whisper yelled.

"Wanna hang out?" I asked smiling widley.

"Seriously idiot? Just come in." He says opening his door.

"I wanted to see you before you lefttt." I pouted.

"Ya ya. I'm gonna take a shower ok?" He says getting up.

"Ok hurry up." I reply.

He gets in the shower and after about 16 minutes he finally gets out. While he's changing in the bathroom his phone dings.

"Hey you gotta text!" I yelled through the door.

"From?" He asks.

"Uhh, kiri!" I yell back.

"Answer it." He tells me.

"Ok, what's your password?" I ask him.

He swings open the door and looks at me while brushing his teeth.

"Uh never mind." He says.

"What? Why? Are you hidinggg stuff?" I ask him exaggerated.

"No, I just don't think you needa know my password." He scoffed.

"Cmon just tell meeee." I whined.

"Fine idiot! It's....... it's 'I ain't never seen two pretty best friends.." He mumbled out trying to contain his laugh.

"AHAH IM BEING SERIOUS FUCKHEAD!" I laughed out.

"Fine! It's... your name." He said embarrassed.

My eyes lit up and looked him.

"Wait really?! That's so cute." I pouted typing in the password.

"Shut up, it's not a big deal" he sighed.

"Mhmmm, anyways kiri was just reminding you about your training." I said putting his phone back on the bed.

"Speaking of training when will you be back?" I asked him.

"Uh like 4 I think" he replied.

"Ughhh that's so longgg." I whined.

"Huh, you just can't get enough of me can you?" He smirked out.

"Oh shut upp!" I said throwing his shirt at him.

"Haha you have a crush on meeee." He teased pointing his finger at me.

"Idiot shut up! We are literally dating!" I said crossing my arms.

"What are you even gonna do all day?" He asked me.

"Oh mina said she wants to braid my hair. Like actual braids so that will take a while." I sighed out.

"How long does it take to braid hair? It seems pretty simple." He asked.

"Well it can take like 4-5 hours for smaller ones. But I think she's gonna make bigger ones so it shouldn't take that long." I explained to him.
"4-5 hours?! For hair?! That's too much time. It doesn't seem that hard." He exclaimed.

"It takes longer than you think. You can barely do your own hair, I don't think you can braid mine." I laughed out.

A/n: (like I said in the description this is more of a poc reader, you can still enjoy this story without being a poc but I never see poc y/n's in x readers so I wanted to make my own. When I say braids I'm talking about box braids, If your not poc just think that your getting regular braids for you type of hair. Please and thank you luvs💞)

"Shut up dumbass!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes and scrolled on my phone while layin in his bed.

He started changing into his uniform and stuff, getting ready to leave with todoroki. He was changing so....aggressively.

"Whats with that face?" I asked him.

"Tch nothing." He scoffed.

"Tell me. Now." I ordered him.

"I just don't understand how that damn weakling deku passed and I didn't!" He yelled.

"Well you needa fix your attitude. And deku is not weak. Like at all." I said looking at him blankly.

"What are you talking about?! Of course he is. He's always been behind me." He yells again.

"You keep talking about him likes he's this soft baby, who's so innocent. He's like the complete opposite. If anything his friend group is pretty intense, our friend group is more 'soft'" I explained to him.

"That makes no sense! All those nerds are not intense? Are you on something?!" He yelled concerned.

"Katsuki. You go to sleep at 8:30. Iida and deku have attempted murder.  I think I know what I'm talking about."  I laughed out.

"I- wait, attempted...murder?" He asked whipping his head back to me.

"You didn't hear it from me. Todoroki told me but I was supposed to keep it on the low. So hush." I said with my hands in defeat.

"I'm not even going to ask at this point idiot." He said getting his bag together.

"Alright, cmon get out." He shooed us out of his room. We were walking downstairs to the common area where todoroki was waiting for him.

Todoroki was by the door. I walked Katuski to the door and turned to him, giving him a kiss and sending him off to training.

"By kat, bye Todoroki!"  I yelled waving my hand.

Bakugo p.o.v

"By Kat, bye Todoroki!" Y/n yelled while I walked next to this icy hot bastard.

If she calls me that again I'm gonna die inside. Especially next to this half and half bastard.

"So we should hurry up 'kat'" half and half siad mocking me.

"CALL ME THAT AGAIN AND ILL KILL YOU BASTARD!" I yelled at him.

"WALK BEHIND ME ICY HOT!"

Y/n pov

To be continued in the next chapter😗.....

IMPORTANT NEWS⚠️Hope y'all like this chapter. Ummm so basically ya bitch is probably gonna test positive for corona. So if this book ever takes longer than 2 weeks to update than I'm prolly dead😗✌🏽 and no I'm not joking. But if I die i die. I'll try and give y'all a heads up but ya . And if I live then yayyyyy🧍🏽‍♀️don't feel bad for me, honestly I'm doing ok but yes I am NOT going out to places and stuff bc I am smarts😁 also I hope u enjoyed this really fast update👩🏽‍🦲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 54.4K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
38.3K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
31.1K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
176K 4K 27
❤️Under editing❤️ After bieng bullied mercilessly by Bakugou and his other classmates deku is questioning his chances of becoming a hero. But along...