Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

Sweets And Couple Dance

5K 416 248
By Yoonchrisgull

Giant flags from the kingdom and Black pearl sway in the air as they are waved, citizens erupt into cheers when Jimin steps out to the top balcony.

His smile is defiant and pretty from where he looks down at his people who wail in happy tears for his return. The people welcome him warmly and he takes it all in.

It was a sight she could never unsee. She thought it was wholesome and beautiful how his people love him and support his passion. Her heart warms and is filled with awe. She never knew Busan was this big. So many people, kids to old citizens had shown up to gaze upon their king today.

She looks up from where she is standing on the lower balcony, eyes in a smile as she also gazed at her lovely fiancé and his ever so beautiful mother. Jimin wished heartfully for her to join him today, so that he can proudly show off his fiancé to his people, but she kindly refused.

Her shy shoulders and hesitant eyes at that moment were enough for him to understand. She is not ready for this. So he respected her decision without any disappointment flashing his eyes. He is just too good for her.

She look out to the crowd, hoping for them to accept her with open arms when she decides to reveal herself. Right now, she is content with where she is. Jimin's departure is ignored at the back of her head. She does not want to think about it.

She moves away from the balcony when the royals on the top balcony excuse themselves and walk inside the chamber. Inhaling, Y/n still stares at the balcony, remembering her own kingdom.

She left when it was attacked and never looked back at how the people are doing. They must despise her for running away. She hoped that they somehow knew that their queen was abducted and taken to be murdered.

She immediately shrugs off the thoughts, not wanting to spoil Jimin's bubbly mood if he saw her like this. She wants to make him happy with as much time she had with him. With that in mind, she suddenly felt giddy to head his way.

She turns around, only for a silent gasp to leave the cherry barrier of her lips as she is faced with nothing but the breathtaking features of his face. He is standing so close that his breath mixed with hers. Y/n stands frozen in her place, too shocked to move back and he can not be bothered as he is too comfy to make space between them.

How long had he been standing behind her? When did he even sneak up so close to her? How did she not feel him?

The strands of her hair sway with the air that escapes her mouth and his gaze follows the movement like he did not want to miss anything. Her heart skips a beat and her cheeks instantly shy away from his attention.

Her gaze drops down, taking a little step back. Jimin instinctively pouts, not being able to stare at her like he wanted to as she had backed away. He wraps her steps with his as he takes it close to her again. She looks up at him, doe-like eyes shining and round face adorable.

How can he tell her to stop playing with his heart strings? Sometimes he just wants to dip in and claim those pretty rose petals.

He smiles down at her, eyes disappearing behind clouds of adoration and affection. How can she tell him to stop making her heart beat fast? Sometimes she just wants to get on her tippy toes and kiss those pretty eyes.

She purses her lips at her own thoughts and tries to start a conversation. If they kept on looking at each other like this, something will definitely happen. "I see you have lots of people who fancy you."

"What can I say? I am adored." He nonchalantly shrugs and Y/n wants to tell him to stop cause that is just too sexy of him.

She squints playfully at his confident behavior while he grins a teasing smile. "Especially lots of women."

Her brows instantly furrow at him and she huffs. "Why do you not go to them then?"

He could not help but chuckle at her, not being able to look away at anything else when a woman like her is standing so close to him. "Too bad for them, I have devoted myself to the kindest of them all."

Y/n's eyes get larger comically at his flirting tune before she scrunches her nose. "Ohh.. that is so cheesy." She shakes her head and slightly moves away from him.

Jimin imitates the widening of her eyes. "Pardon me love, but are you calling my love and affection towards you, cheesy?"

Y/n's shoulders hunch up as she giggles. "Yup."

Jimin only blinks at the advanced language, staring at the roundness of her bun cheeks and the dimple that lives there.

He could not help himself. He had to before it drove him into madness. So he did what he had been wanting to do and dipped down to place a fluttering kiss on her cheek.

Y/n literally squeals and jumps, her hands snapping up to cover her mouth. She stares at him in shock while he continues to flash her his proud gummy grin.

"Jimin." A whine leaves her before she fully cover her red flushed face and turns to hide away from him.

"My love."

"Go away.."

"Even my ghost knows that I did not mean to offend you this much."

"Still.. You can not just do it out of nowhere."

"Alright. Next time I will inform you before kissing you."

"Jimin!"

And his laughters are the only thing that is heard.

--

"Where were you?" The young woman seethe, glaring daggers into the same aged man who, without carrying any worries, wonders inside.

He grins teasingly at her even when he could see his death shining her eyes.

"Drop the smirk. You have been gone for days. You said you were only leaving to the south for a day." The woman crosses her arms against her chest, feet tapping the ground in a running patience.

The man pokes the side of his cheek with his tongue in a habit." I had some...work. But do not worry. I came baring good news from there."

As if she had not been imagining poking his eyes out, her irises sparkle with purple hearts. "Really?!"

The man raises a brow at her behavior but knows better than to bring it up. So he pulls out an invitation card from his leather jacket. "A call to the royal ballare for his majesty's return."

"Yes!" The woman practically runs to grab the card from the young man's hand and stares at it like her life had meaning again.

"I can meet him again after so many years." Her smile is wide when she sighs dreamily. "And then he will be finally mine."

The man can only chuckle amusingly while shaking his head. She turns to him, eyes determined. "Smith, tell them that I want an enormous and pretty gown prepared. I am going to look the best out of all the women there who think they have a chance." She smiles smugly as she thinks of everyone staring at her. No one can be of her level.

"Your wish is my command." The blacksmith bows, a secret hiding his amused posture as he turns to head out the door. A lopsided smirk lit up his sharp features. "If only you knew, princess."

--

With grump jumping his silent steps, Jimin ambles inside his mother's chamber. "Mother, I have told you I do not need a whole gathering for my return. You know I despise ballares."

The woman in question hums, busy knitting a wool shawl to glance at her grumpy son. Y/n who insisted on sitting on the ground next to Mrs. Park legs looks up from where she is trying to knit.

She blinks. "A ballare?" Her curious voice hits his eardrums and that is when Jimin notices her small figure in the room

His eyes instantly soften and his pouty lips turn into a pleasant line at her doey eyes. Mrs. Park only felt like a third wheel at this point. Her eyes finally glance to the young woman sitting next to her then to the young man who stands a few feet away. She swears if she could look closer, her son would be definitely swaying like a lovesick puppy on his legs.

He gets just as excited about her like he used to back when he was a kid. He have not changed one bit.

She hums, answering her question. "I prepared an occasion for his return after many years."

Y/n's round head animatedly snaps towards the elder woman and her eyes shine with thousands of stars. "I love balls." She claims, setting down her work to stand up from her place.

Her steps are excited towards him, red cheeks puffy when she looks up at him. "What is there not to like?"

Her head tilts to the side and he could only stare at her as she goes on. "Pretty gowns, sweets." Reminding him of the dessert, she absent-mindedly places both of her hands on his chest, before gasping and cupping her cheeks. Jimin swears he saw the whole entire galaxy spark her eyes. "Couple dances.." She mumbles, immediately getting shy afterwards, only to hide her face in his chest.

Jimin is left in an awe-filled daze when he comes to a realization. "Well, I guess I love balls too then."

----------------

Whipped culture where are ya'll at?? This chapter is a desert to my eyes. Never been more proud of my talented fingers sjwnsjaj XD.

Btw, how do you like the new two mysterious characters?? 👀👀 Try guessing them.

It has started to get cold. Alot of us are easily getting sick. So take care of yourselves. Dress warmly and drink hot liquid. It's not good for us, especially when Corona is still not OVER. That bitch gotta go now. I am SICK of it!!

Also like my room is low-key horror in reality. Soo many things are happening and we are feeling things we are NOT supposed to. It's really Halloween out here ya'll. There will be a day where I'll really piss my pants. Like just a few days ago, i had a dream where something was literally pulling my shirt from every direction, saying something in a language I couldn't understand. At nights, I always close my room light and open my bathroom's for some light and my closet is right in front of the bathroom. And I swear I have seen someone walking past it many times. I ignored it in the beginning but then bae also said something about it and I haven't slept well since.

So yeah.. Author Yoonchrisgull will die soon if she stayed here another week. Good thing I don't have a fragile heart.

Wish me luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1K 9
My boss controls everything I do. And I'm starting to love it. When I messed up my boss's huge presentation, I was sure I was done for. I need this j...
646K 52.9K 88
"My name is Captain Jeon Jungkook. I'm here to kidnap you." The Eros is said to be the most powerful jewel of the seven seas, able to control the spi...
510K 46.2K 61
》Imagine being saved by a gorgeous guy. You almost drowned were panicking and all that stuff...《 》Alright continue.《 》And you stare at him and say 'H...
413K 12.8K 58
A peaceful walk turns into a chance encounter for one ARMY when she's presented with a contract unlike any other. Start: September 13, 2020 End: Mar...