Morning Love. (George Weasley)

By mischief_managed0104

~"I am completely and utterly devoted to you." His eyes still on me, brushing more hair from my face and tuck... More

AUTHORSNOTE
INTRODUCTION
UNWANTED ENCOUNTERS
CONFESSIONS
GIVING GIFTS
PARTY PLANNING
IVE FOUND YOU
THE MORNING AFTER
DETENTION
SECRETS
SHOTGUN KISSES
GETTING CAUGHT
A FAVOUR
DOUBLE DATE
OLD HABITS
BOYS NIGHT
TIPSY TWINS
ROOMMATES
PROVE IT
CAUGHT...AGAIN
MISCHIEF MANAGED
KEEPING QUIET
BUSINESS PLANS
FIRST DATE
JUST THE TWO OF US
FAMILY VISITS
CHRISTMAS EVE
THE LETTER G
KARAOKE
A LETTER
CIGARETTES
A CUTE MOMENT
JEALOUSY
NEW YEAR
WEIRD JOURNEY
Hi guys!
STRESSED
TWO CAN PLAY
TRUTHORDARE
TRUTH SERUM
MORNING FROST
YOUR GEORGE
MAGIC NUMBER
ALARM CLOCK
NO RETURNS
YOU HAVE ME
I NEED A DRINK
ON THE EDGE
THE BIG GUNS
DREAM OF ME
BELIEVE IT WEASLEY
DELICATE
BOOM
K A R M A
MADE MY POINT
COURTYARD CONFESSIONS
DEVOTION
DEVASTATION
CARELESS MISTAKE
STUDYING
ONE MORE TIME
SMARTY PANTS
ATTENTION
INEVITABLE
LAY IT ON ME
15 MINUTES
DREAMS
EXTRAORDINARY

GOOD GIRL

26K 537 1.6K
By mischief_managed0104

~smut/strong sexual content warning~

im sorry for what you're about to read... enjoy

****************

Arabella's POV

We ran through the corridors towards the common room, finding it almost impossible to keep our hands off each other. I hurried down the hallway whilst George tried desperately to catch up with me, constantly pulling me back and running his hand up and down my body.

Once on the moving staircase, we had a free minute to be all over each other. Whilst trying not to trip up the staircase, George slipped his hands around my waist and grabbed a fistful of my arse. His lips attached to mine once more and it threading my hands through his hair.

George gently bit my lip, causing my to moan into his mouth. This caused him to smile against my lips.

"Good girl, Belle" George quietly groaned.

The stairs finally stopped and we were on the move again, hurrying through the common room door and up to the door rooms.

I rushed ahead and leant up against his door, tilting my head back and looking lustfully towards George coming towards me.

"Christ Arabella stop looking at me like that" George whined.

"Like what?" I smirked, looking up at him with innocent eyes.

"Oh love, I'm gonna wipe the innocence look right off your face."

My eyes widen before he pushed me back against his door, attaching his lips to mine. He opened the door and I slowly walked backwards inside. He followed closely; once we were inside he kicked the door shut with his foot, never breaking the kiss.

I kicked my heels off, creating an even bigger height difference between us. His mouth left mine and he stood back up tall. I looked up at him, desperate to be back against.

In one quick motion, George bent down, hooking his hands under my thighs and then hoisting me up, me now straddling his waist. My satin dress gathered above my thighs, exposing my underwear.

George took this opportunity to grip both hands on my arse, squeezing hard.

I began to kiss down his jaw and his neck, earning a small moan from George's mouth. I nibbled on his ear lob whilst George slowly walked towards his dorm bed.

"For Merlin's sake Belle, you're driving my crazy" he smirked, now stood infront of the bed.

"Do something about it then." I whispered into his ear.

"Oh don't worry," he quickly dropped me onto the bed, before following closely after and climbing inbetween my legs, "I plan to."

I looked up at him in surprise; I never expected him to be so assertive. It was a huge turn on. George looked down at me, raising his eyebrows with a smirk before going down into my neck and sucking on it.

I moaned louder now, not feeling embarrassed about if he could hear me. I must have had some liquid courage.

I desperately began undoing his shirt buttons, right until the last one. I then hastily pulled the shirt off his shoulder, leaving him shirtless.

I looked at his torso to see how toned he was, with a prominent v line just above his trousers. All those quidditch games must have paid off.

I ran my hands down his toned stomach, causing him to smile against neck.

I then began to work his belt, quickly undoing it and pulling it from his trousers. I then undid her button, desperate for them to be remove. I pulled his head away from my neck, making him look at me.

"Take these off"

"Bit eager are we?" he teased.

Nevertheless, he stood up infront of me and began slowly pulling them down, never breaking eye contact. I became impatient and took matters into my own hands.

I got off the bed to stand infront of him, pulling his trousers and boxers down in one swift motion. I looked down in shock.

Christ, it was huge.

George just reacted to me surprise which a smirk, cocky bastard.

I slowly began to bend down, until my knees touched the floor and I was in line with his large shaft.

I looked up at him before I slowly ran his tip around my tongue, causing him to stiffen. I then put the tip in my mouth, continuing to look into his eyes.

I wasn't sure where this confidence was coming from. Whenever me and Cedric were to ever have sex, I was always very timid and just let him satisfy his own needs how he wanted. But for some reason, George was bringing out the best in me.

Or the worst.

I then began to lower my head, taking about half of him in my mouth. He threw his head back and let out a low moan. Whilst bobbing my head up and down, I tried to take as much of him as I could in my mouth, gagging every so often. He seemed to enjoy that. I used my hand of the rest that I couldn't fit it.

His hand gripped my hair as he continued to groan, looking down at me. I move my head up and down fast, swirling the tip of shaft around my tongue.

"You don't know how long Ive wanted this Arabella" he moaned, "... such a good girl"

He eventually pulled my hair slightly, pulling himself out of my mouth. He didn't want to cum yet.

I stood back up as he gripped my jaw with his strong hand, using his thumb the rub the excess saliva from my bottom lip. I bit my lip and grinned up at him.

"Now what am I gonna do with you?" George smirked.

I turned around, indicating for him to unzip my dress. He traces his fingertips up my arms and over my shoulder, causing me to shiver. He then pulled the zipper down on my dress slowly, watching it fall to the floor.

I turned back around the face him cautiously, feeling rather shy with him seeing my naked for the first time. I stood infront of him in just a pair of black lace underwear (I couldn't wear a bra with that dress).

Georges eyes widen, not knowing which part of me to look at first. He gulped loudly.

"I have dreaming of seeing you like this for a while now" he began, "But you are more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined"

I felt my cheeks glow red and he slowly walked up to me, cupping my cheeks before his hands trailed down my neck and to my exposed waist.

He bent down slowly, reaching for the underwear and holding them on either side.

He looked up at me, "May I?" he asked.

I nodded, biting my lip and smiling.

He then pulling my underwear down slowly, reaching the floor and pulling them from around my feet- leaving me completely bare.

He then slowly came up to my thighs, remaining and kissing them. I moaned and ran my hands through his hair. He continued to kiss on my inner thighs and my lower stomach.

I began to become very hot and bothered and whined quietly, "Please George"

"Of course love" he gently pushed me back onto the bed. Grinning as he placed his head between my legs.

The anticipation was killing me, the way George was making me feel was something I have never felt before, not even with Cedric.

He began kissing in my thighs again, trailing his wet tongue right until he reached my heat. My breathing stopped and I watched his hazel eyes fill with lust before he licked up my soaking heat.

I let out a loud moan, causing him the chuckle against my folds. The vibration made me arch my back and he continued to suck on my clit, using his tongue to form a figure of 8.

I moaned out again; he looked up at me "Good girl, say my name" he ordered in a low voice.

I moaned his name and he continue at a quicker pace which caused me legs to shake. I felt my stomach tighten, signalling my climax. Before the build up could be released, George removed his mouth; a gasp escaped my mouth.

I look down at him as I was breathing heavily, wondering why on earth he stopped.

"I don't want you cumming just yet love, be patient" he grinned whilst wiping the sides of his mouth.

Whilst I collected myself and caught my breath, George reached over into his drawer and grabbed a condom out of it. I began to wonder when he even got these? Has he had them long? Has he had other girls in here before?

Focus Arabella, not important right now.

He put the wrapper towards my mouth, and I leaned forward and ripped the packet open. He smirked and pulled the condom out, slowly rolling it onto his long shaft. I watched him in suspense, excitement and nervousness filling my body.

He looked at me in awe and I looked up at him, hot headed and messy hair.

"Are you sure?" He questioned, looking unsure if I was ready.

I reached forwards, grabbing his neck and bringing him down to my level "I'm sure" I kissed him on his face and down his neck, his breathing becoming heavier.

He placed himself at my entrance before slowly pushing until be was about half way in. I gasped, not used to his size or length. He took his time, understanding that I needed to adjust.

He was now fully inside of me, and he threw his head back with a groan. I moaned and moved my hands around his toned torso. I pulled his neck down, wanting my lips to be connected with his.

I kissed him passionately, as he began thrusting his hips back and forward at a slow pace, one hand on the bed beside me and the other gripped on my hip. He moved down to my neck, sucking and leaving even more marks along my neck and collarbones.

I moaned his name, resulting in him quickening the pace.

"Arabella you feel so fucking good"

I pulled his lips back down to mine and tugged at his bottom one before sliding my tongue back in his mouth.

He started to become wilder and he paced quickened and his hand that was once of my hip found its way to my neck, squeezing round my throat.

I moaned louder, experiencing pleasure and he thrusted deeper inside of me. He then removed his hand from neck and placed them around my jaw and mouth. I took his two fingers and put them in my mouth, sucking on them. George groaned loudly.

"Fucking hell, you're such a good girl"

He took those two fingers from my mouth and began rubbing circles on my clit whilst still pounding it to me at a fast pace.

I wrapped my legs tightly around his torso, feeling my orgasm building in my stomach.

"George, im s- so close, please-"

"Please what, angel?"

"Please- don't stop" I whined.

He kept his fast pace and continued rubbing on my heat until I reached a euphoric state. I came undone beneath him, arching my back and moaning out his name.

He was close, and as I rode out my high, he reached and grabbed my jaw once more.

"Look at me" he ordered.

I stared up at him, flushed cheeks and heavily breathing, my eyes burning into his. With that, he reached his climax, throwing his head back and letting out a loud moan.

Once he had rode out his high, he slowly pulled out of me, causing me to wince. He disposed of the condom and quietly came to lay next to me.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what I should say. We had remained best friends for so long and now it was just... well- fucked.

We both climbed under his covers, still not saying anything.

In unison we both turned to face one another, looking into each others eyes.

"We should talk about this-" I began

I was interrupted by Georges hand on my cheek and his lips against mine. He kissed me softly before pulling away, giving it a minute before he opened his eyes. I gazed at him in awe. What were we doing?

"We can talk about it in the morning, I promise. Please let's just lay here tonight. I have wanted to be in this position with you for so long and I was just wanna enjoy it for a while." He let out a breath of it, causing me to giggle.

"Okay, we will talk tomorrow" I agreed, pulling myself closer to him and laying my head on his chest. I suddenly felt really tired.

"Oh and by the way Arabella?"

"Yes George?"

"That was... wicked" he sighed.

"Yeah... it was" I smiled, falling to sleep.

**********************

God you do not know how that took me to write!! I know this seems kind of extreme for their first time but I promise it won't always be like this. The way i'm going with the story, it seemed right for them so have this night of intimacy without thinking about it too much.

Oh and if you know me and read this... no you dont.

Erm so let me know what you think? hahahahah i feel awkward.

Vote and comment! Thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 104 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
248K 4.8K 31
*** Arabella is a transfer student from Beauxbatons after she pulled a dangerous prank that got her expelled. She came to Hogwarts searching for new...
77.7K 749 44
WARNING: SMUT, 18+ READERS ONLY!- ; (contains heavy sexual content, language, drugs, violence) Camellia Larke has had a bit of a crush on Fred Weasle...
21.2K 494 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...