Morning Love. (George Weasley)

mischief_managed0104 द्वारा

~"I am completely and utterly devoted to you." His eyes still on me, brushing more hair from my face and tuck... अधिक

AUTHORSNOTE
INTRODUCTION
UNWANTED ENCOUNTERS
CONFESSIONS
GIVING GIFTS
PARTY PLANNING
GOOD GIRL
THE MORNING AFTER
DETENTION
SECRETS
SHOTGUN KISSES
GETTING CAUGHT
A FAVOUR
DOUBLE DATE
OLD HABITS
BOYS NIGHT
TIPSY TWINS
ROOMMATES
PROVE IT
CAUGHT...AGAIN
MISCHIEF MANAGED
KEEPING QUIET
BUSINESS PLANS
FIRST DATE
JUST THE TWO OF US
FAMILY VISITS
CHRISTMAS EVE
THE LETTER G
KARAOKE
A LETTER
CIGARETTES
A CUTE MOMENT
JEALOUSY
NEW YEAR
WEIRD JOURNEY
Hi guys!
STRESSED
TWO CAN PLAY
TRUTHORDARE
TRUTH SERUM
MORNING FROST
YOUR GEORGE
MAGIC NUMBER
ALARM CLOCK
NO RETURNS
YOU HAVE ME
I NEED A DRINK
ON THE EDGE
THE BIG GUNS
DREAM OF ME
BELIEVE IT WEASLEY
DELICATE
BOOM
K A R M A
MADE MY POINT
COURTYARD CONFESSIONS
DEVOTION
DEVASTATION
CARELESS MISTAKE
STUDYING
ONE MORE TIME
SMARTY PANTS
ATTENTION
INEVITABLE
LAY IT ON ME
15 MINUTES
DREAMS
EXTRAORDINARY

IVE FOUND YOU

18.7K 498 932
mischief_managed0104 द्वारा

Arabella POV

I was now back in my dorms and so excited for tonight. Everyone was made aware of the party and now all that was left to do was get ready.

Some sytherins (Draco and Blaise) were bringing alcohol from Draco's father's cellar. Brilliant.

Fred and George had set some things up in the room of requirement such as tables, lights and a few speakers.

I was busy applying some mascara and lightly tinted lip gloss. They don't have a lot of makeup in the wizarding world, meaning I only had the bare essentials.

Once I was finished and had brushed my hair, leaving it in its slightly wavy form, I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out my dress. It was a gold silk material which hugged tightly around my waist and stopped at the middle of my thighs. The silk material bagged slightly at my chest, exposing my cleavage slightly.

I picked out some fancy shoes which matched the dress; some gold ones with a stiletto heel.

I looked at myself in the mirror feeling rather I don't know... sexy? I mean its not my usual style but I kind of liked it.

I was now the only one in my dorm room, patiently waiting for Hermione; Angelina and Katie had left around 15 minutes ago to go to the party.

Just as I was about to leave, the door flew open and there stood Hermione, looking as anxious as ever.

There she stood in a red dress which stopped at her mid thigh and hugged her chest, accentuating her boobs.

"Wow, look at you, you sexy bitch!" I winked

"Stop" she whined, "I feel silly, do you promise me that I look nice?"

"Of course 'mione! You look amazing" I smiled.

Her face relaxed, "Thank you, you look gorgeous too."

"Are you flirting with me Granger?" I winked.

"Oh shut up" she shoved my shoulder lightly, causing me to grin .

I thanked her for the compliment properly before shutting my door and heading towards the room of requirement.

************************

The door of the room appeared to me and Hermione before we snuck him, making sure not be seen.

As we walked in, there was loud music bellowing and the room was packed with people drinking and dancing. The lights were dimmed, meaning it was hard to see people from far away but I could still see silhouettes or being jumping around and partying.

"Arabella," Hermione panicked, "Please don't let me get drunk"

"I can promise anything princess" I winked, causing her to shove me gently again.

Just at that moment, Ron waltzed up, with Harry stumbling behind. Harry's always been a lightweight.

"Hi boys" we both said.

"Hi Arabella" Ron smiled, "Hermione, can we go talk over there for a bit?" he asked nervously.

I could see Hermione's face begin to redden but before she could panic I gave her a thumbs up and sent them on their way. Ah, love.

I was left with my wasted younger brother. Brilliant.

"What do yo- you err say, Bella? Have a little dance- just a little dance with your baby bro" he slurred.

I could help but laugh at him before grabbing a liquor bottle and pulling him to where everyone was dancing.

I mainly just swayed side to side, shotting whatever drink was in the bottle, whilst observing Harry make an absolute fool of himself.

But hey, at least he was having a good time.

My eyes started to wander round the room as Harry began to notice other people in the crowd and dance with them instead. I couldn't see George anywhere.

In the far corner, I could see Fred leant against the wall whilst a girl who appeared to be Angelina ran her hands up and down his body and kissed his neck.

Fred noticed me to which I threw up a thumbs up to him giggling; he responded with a wink.

Just as I was about to give up hope of finding George, I felt two large hands grip my waist whilst we were both swaying to the music.

Before I panicked, a low voice came up to my ear and whispered, "I found you." It was George.

My heartbeat began to quicken as I felt his hot breath down my neck. There was no distance between our bodies, his body was completely pushed against mine.

"Are you drunk Weasley?" I questioned, trying to maintain a calm state.

"Noooo" he mumbled against my neck, "Well, only a bit."

We continued to move to the music in-sync, slightly intoxicated from the alcohol in our system. His hands continues to roam my stomach and my hips, cause my breathing the stop.

"I have been looking everywhere for you love" he murmured into my ear; the vibrations of his low voice causing shivers down my spine.

My full body began to heat up, thinking about all the possibilities about what could happen with George.

"And whys that?" I leant my head back slightly against his shoulder, so I was closer to his neck and ear.

He spun me around, us both now facing each other. He pulled me closer, my arms swinging tightly round his neck whilst his gripped around my waist.

I couldn't stop thinking about kissing him, there was so much heat between us that all I wanted to do was smash my lips against his.

He leant down into my neck once more, still tightly pushed together whilst moving to the loud music. His soft lips delicately touched my ear, causing me to take in a sharp breath.

"I can't stop thinking about you Arabella" he spoke against my neck, "You drive me crazy".

My eyes widened slightly as I heard him say something which I had dreamt of him saying for so long. However, I'd never quite imagined it feeling as good as this.

He lifted his head and his eyes locked with mine. They were filled with lust and I wanted nothing more than to act on my animal instincts. I licked my lips, causing him to look down at them hungrily.

But what is this was a mistake? And we weren't thinking properly about how this would affect our friendship. What if we woke up in the morning and regretted everything?

But at the same time, and our bodies moved in-sync under the dim light, surrounded by other students who Id forgot were even there, I didn't care about the consequences of tonight.

I couldn't wait anymore, I couldn't.

Just at that moment, George's head shot down to me and he attached his lips against mine.

I remained shocked for a second, before reacting and moving my lips in-sync with his. I was so hungry for his touch and I wanted more.

I move my hands up to his hair, running my hand through it and tugging it slightly, causing him to groan quietly. His hand slivered down my hips to my arse, and he cupped each side and squeezed.

My mouth opened, allowing George to slip his tongue into my mouth. The kiss became more and more heated; it felt like there was no one else around us.

He removed his lips from mine and I immediately felt deprived of his touch. He wet lips moved down to my jawline and then further down to my neck, leave wet kisses all the down.

I tilted my head back and arched my back slightly, pushing myself against his crotch. He responded in a low moan and continue to kiss down my neck, this time sucking harder and leaving marks.

My thoughts were running away with me and I just wanted to leave this party and go somewhere- just me and George.

Almost as if he could hear my thoughts, he lifted his head and looked at me once more; he looked hazy but extremely sexy. He gripped my hand and pulled my through the crowd, not caring who saw us leave together.

I could feel my heart beating through my chest, completely shocked about what just happened- but eager for more.

And I had a feeling I was about to get more.

*******************

AHH! ITS HAPPENING!

Sorry if you think this is all happening too quick but I promise you the story development is going to be great.

Stay tuned for the next chapter;)

Vote, comment! Thanks!:)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

96.8K 2.8K 69
fred weasley x potter!oc (female) ~ Emilia Potter was never going to have a normal life. With Harry Potter as a brother, the Weasleys as her found f...
795K 16.2K 75
Clover May, a shy half-blood witch in her 3rd year at Hogwarts, had managed to find herself wrapped up in the chaos that follows her three best frien...
Fawns Heart B.A.M द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

118K 2.7K 86
{WARNING 18+} - Female OC X Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy "How is it Pierce, that one person can obtain all the beauty in the world?" {Fred Weasley & D...
327 38 9
"So I guess you like the lake, huh?" "What makes you think that?" She smiled and leaned her head to the side like a puppy "Well we always come her wh...