The Girl with the Purple Hair

By randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 62

2.2K 85 16
By randombutterfly_101

It was Valentines Day. The day of love, the day that Blake always hated because of the amount of red and pink everywhere, the amount of affection she saw with people. She hated too much PDA, if you wanted to snog someone before their class don't do it outside of the classroom.

But every year she did appreciate her dad getting her a singular daisy and a box of chocolates. Her mom had gotten her a Daisy and chocolates last year and Blake appreciated the gesture.

She looked at her necklace, and kissed the little bottle of ashes. "Want to come with me to school today dad?"

She got dressed in black jeans with holes at the knees, a slightly baggy long sleeve shirt along with a grey tshirt over it. She put her necklace of her dad's ashes gently around her neck and added a chain on the belt loop of her jeans and pulled on her black high top vans.

She did her usual makeup and sprayed perfume on herself before grabbing her backpack.

She walked downstairs and a smile was brought to her lips as she saw a single daisy on the island along with a small box of chocolates.

I know it's not the same with me still but I didn't want this tradition to go to waste. I'll see you later.
Love,
Mom

She put the stuff back up in her room as she placed the Daisy in a small bottle of water.

When she walked outside, Jace stood leaning against his car.

"Hi baby" he smiled at her.

She waved at him and made her way to him as he greeted her with a kiss.

"Happy Valentine's Day" he said softly.

"Ditto kiddo."

He chuckled softly and kissed her again.

"I got you something."

"I thought we agreed no gifts?"

"It's just something small."

They both got in the car and he handed her the gift that was in the glove compartment.

"You want me to open it now?"

Jace nodded and she unwrapped the neatly wrapped box and it was a black box that read "Happy Valentines Day" in cursive.

"Open the lid."

"I know what to do."

Jace smiled at her and she lifted it up to see pictures fall out of her and Jace. There were goofy ones, her sleeping on him, them skateboarding, them on nightly adventures, and them with their families.

"You made this?" Blake asked softly.

"The girls helped me, Avery thought of the idea and I printed the pictures out, laminated them and they helped me make the whole thing."

She put it on the dashboard before climbing over and hugging him as she sat on his lap.

"Thank you" she whispered.

"Anything for you baby."

She kissed him and he smiled into it.

"You look beautiful today, I forgot to tell you that."

"Thank you."

She climbed back over and they drove off to school. When they got there, everything had Cupid's or hearts on it and Blake really did hate it.

Guys handed girls flowers, she passed one girl gifting another shy girl flowers and chocolates which she found cute.

She stood against the locker next to Jace's as he opened it up.

"Woah there."

"What?"

She looked inside and there was a box of chocolates and a bear that held a heart saying 'Be mine' in cursive.

"Did you do this?" he asked her.

"Why would I do that?" she asked him.

He shrugged and didn't see a card.

"Looks like someone has a secret admirer" she teased him.

"Oh please, it's probably just Taylor trying to get me to date her as usual."

"Maybe, but whoever it was just gave us free chocolate" Blake shrugged.

"Us?"

"What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine. You should know this by now."

He laughed at her and left the chocolates in his locker.

"We'll eat them at lunch."

"Hell yeah we will."

He smiled softly at her before leading her to her first class.

"Bye baby" he smiled and pecked her lips.

"Later skater."

§

After school Blake snuck off and rode quickly to her house before Jace could spot her.

She knew they said no gifts but she got him one anyways, but I guess it worked out seeing as he got her a gift.

"Where are you?" Jace asked over the phone.

"I'm almost home, why?"

"What? I thought I was bringing you home."

"You were, but I skated home instead."

"But why?" he asked her.

She could tell that he had a stupid pout on his face which she found adorable on him.

"Just because."

"Well I'm going over there."

"Whatever you say Johnny boy."

She hung up and grabbed the guitar case and chuckled. It was pretty expensive but he has been talking about how he really wants to learn to play the guitar. So she got him a guitar. He didn't have enough money to get one himself and he always used the band teachers guitar to practice on during a study hall he has since the teacher lets him.

She heard her front door open minutes later and put the guitar in her closet before looking at Jace.

"You left me."

"Oh boo hoo."

He frowned and she gave him a kiss.

"Can you grab a shirt from my closet for me?"

"Which one?" he asked as he walked towards her closet.

"Doesn't matter."

He opened it up and saw a guitar case leaning against the wall with a little bow on it that she had stuck on.

"Blake... whose guitar is that?"

"Pretty sure it's yours" she shrugged as she looked at his wide eyes.

"You did not get me a guitar."

"Okay I didn't."

"You really got me a guitar?"

"Seems that way."

He got a bright smile on his face and lunged at Blake.

"You are literally the best girlfriend in the world! Oh my god I'm so in love with you."

He kissed her deeply and she smiled slightly into the kiss.

"Glad you like it" she said once they pulled away.

"Like it?! I love it are you kidding."

He pulled it out of its case gently to reveal an acoustic guitar.

"This is even better then the one in the music room."

Blake smiled at him and he strummed it, despite it being out of tune.

"You are absolutely amazing!"

Blake laughed and he put it back in the case and held her.

"We still have the chocolates from earlier too that we can eat now" Jace smiled.

"And my chocolates from my mom."

Blake pulled them out from her desk drawer and Jace ate all the one's that had peanuts in them as Blake nibbled on a few caramel ones.

"Did you want to go out to dinner tonight?" Jace asked her.

"Up to you, I'm fine with whatever."

"Let's order takeout, much cheaper."

Blake chuckled at him and Sparrow slept on the bed he hardly used.

"I love you" Jace smiled down at her.

"I love you too John."

The rest of the day they cuddled up while eating takeout and chocolates.

Jace had lulled Blake to sleep before slipping out from her bed.

"Where you going?" she mumbled.

He sighed, forgetting she was a light sleeper.

"I have to head home baby."

Blake only nodded and curled back up into her blankets, her purple hair sprawled out over her pillows.

"Goodnight love."

She mumbled words he didn't understand before kissing her forehead and walking quietly out of the house.

He drove home with a smile and bit his lip so his cheeks would stop hurting.
———
2-14-21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 75.1K 48
Meet Lana. A professional third wheel at her finest. You would think being the school's power couple third wheel has its perks. But really, she's...
303 84 19
After being an absolute loser at her old school, Taylor's parents make her switch schools after finding out about Tay being bullied. Taking the oppor...
19.7K 1.4K 43
Elidamus hadn't been affected by a girl in a very long time and hadn't expected to till she walked into his life. clumsy, dark haired and a shy girl...
Above All Else By Tori

General Fiction

69K 1.7K 19
He is the shy guy She is the badass with no filter Both live in a small town in Juniper, Texas where the town is separated into two groups: Riversid...