𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒...

By rosegolqen

________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ❝ she found the colors to paint him, where the world had... More

𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
ᴬᶜᵀ ᴼᴺᴱ.
¹. ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ʳᵉᵛᵉᵃˡᵉᵈ
². ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ ᵃⁿⁱᵐᵃˡˢ
³. ᵃ ˢᵉᵉʳ
⁴. ʰᵉʳ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ
⁵. ᶜʰᵉᵐⁱˢᵗʳʸ
⁶. ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵇᵒᵈʸ
⁷. ᵍʳᵉʸ ˢᵖᵉᶜᵏˢ ⁱⁿ ᵇˡᵘᵉ
⁸. ᵃ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗ
⁹. ʰⁱˢ ˢʷᵉᵃᵗᵉʳ
¹⁰. ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉˢ
¹². ᶠᵘˡˡ ᵒⁿ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳ ʷᵒᵐᵃⁿ
¹³. ᵘˢᵉˡᵉˢˢ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳˢ
¹⁴. ᵖᵃⁱⁿ
¹⁵. ᵃⁿ ᵘⁿᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ
¹⁶. ᵈᵒ ⁱ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ؟
¹⁷. ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵍˡᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ
¹⁸. ᵗʳᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿᵉ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ

¹¹. ᵗʷᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵈʳᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒⁿᵉ

3.6K 156 31
By rosegolqen

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・¹¹ TWO HUNDRED AND ONE

AURORA, LYDIA AND ALLISON WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES in the Glen Capri motel who were confused by the whole existence of it. The supernatural residents or more especially the werewolves, of the motel, were seeing things, their minds clouded with visions and memories that happened or never did. A certain blond was one of those.

His mind was going ragged, Isaac couldn't concentrate on one thing. After his small moment with the girl he really started to like, he told her he would go and try to sleep. Keyword: try. Every time Isaac closed his eyes, he would be tourn out of his sleepless nightmare, he would remember all the horrible things from his childhood and young teenage years: all the things his father did to punish him.

He remembers at a full moon where his alpha, told him to focus on something, to find an anchor so that he wouldn't lose his humanity. Well, Isaac did. His anchor was his abusive dad. But at the moment he wanted to think about anything else but the disgrace he called his father.

The blond's memories were blurred, clouded and messy. Sweat pearls were trickling down Isaac's forehead as his breath came shredded out. The room was suddenly so rigid and uncomfortable, he could feel the walls tightening around him but Isaac still laid on the mattress that seemed so hard like the floor.

The whole motel seemed dark and completely out of happy memories, Isaac hated dark and small places. He tried shaking away the scary recalls of his childhood by thinking of something happy, but did he actually have any good memories to think about?

Yeah, there could be a few.

Maybe the moment where he became a werewolf and actually felt like he had some power over his father, or maybe that he had found friends, family, a pack. He had Boyd and Scott and even though he didn't very much like the Stilinski boy, he is in Scott's pack and Isaac trusts the McCall boy so he has to accept the sarcastic nature of Stiles.

Or maybe it was the moment he laid his eyes on the girl whose face he had never seen in the small and not so boring town called Beacon Hills.

Oh yeah, it was definitely that moment.

It was never a lie that before Isaac turned into a werewolf he was shy, awkward and not so confident, maybe he still is sometimes with people who he has never met, but he just forgets that he has strength and power now. He doesn't need to be that weak boy anymore who he was, actually, he would rather forget that part of him.

After his transition, he got confidence, strength, and he may or may not have gotten a little cocky occasionally with it but just occasionally. However, with Rory, he feels like he is that shy boy again. He remembers the second talk they had after they met in Deatons animal clinic, they were in chemistry class, oh how Isaac hates chemistry.

And he can't believe that he even stuttered when she asked him if the seat next to was free or not. He should've made a better first impression, he thinks about that a lot. Their chemistry class feels like it was an eternity ago but in reality, it wasn't that long.

Maybe Isaac found his happy memory or maybe he should make more happy memories with Rory. She is quite mysterious and the werewolf doesn't really know much about her or her past but that could lack on their alone time together as something strange is always going on.

And it seems life is tormenting Isaac more and more with bad things because he swore he just heard the voice that he never wanted to hear in his life ever again. All the good things erased in his head, he let the voices in, something just took over his mind.

The blond groggily opened his eyes. He must have fallen asleep again or he was in a dream or some kind of a hallucination because his father is dead and Isaac is clearly hearing his voice. No, he's dead.

Looking to his right, he didn't saw his roommate in his bed so he called out, "Boyd?" Yeah, it must have been a dream, Isaac thought. He let his eyelids drop again for a second, before looking up at the ceiling. There were some strange, banging voices coming from all around the room. Sitting up and moving at the edge on the bed, Isaac suddenly felt like the room was closing on him, the air became extremely suffocating in the room, the only light in the room came through the window it was the moon shining in its grey glory.

Hand me the seven-sixteenths wrench.

Isaac jumped at the similar demanding voice of his father. But it couldn't be true, he's father is dead, the werewolf thought. He is definitely going crazy.

What the hell? This is the nine-sixteenths, you moron! You know what the difference between a seven and a nine is, dumbass?

Isaac clenched his jaw, it was time for him to face his demons and be brave. It was time to stand up for himself, he wasn't that defenceless boy anymore. Even though he didn't really understand how he was hearing his fathers voice again, Isaac muttered back, "You know what the difference between a seven and a nine is? It's a stripped bolt!"

A stripped bolt!

At his father furious voice, Isaac felt small over again, his heart was beating out of his chest like crazy, "I'm sorry, I didn't... What do you want me to do?"

I want you to shut up!

"I want you to shut up. Shut up!" Isaac spoke back like he was talking to himself, to normal mundane eyes he might have seemed like a lunatic, "What can I do? I can't fix this now. I can't fix this now..."

I can't even keep it closed. Grab the chains.

"What?" With wide eyes, Isaac looked mortified for a moment, memory fresh in his mind. Are you not hearing me, son? Get in the damn freezer! Get in! And it felt like Isaac was all over in the small and dark place again in his basement at his old family's house. He can remember how the air felt like in the freezer, it was dry and heavy and thick. It was like living in his nightmares.

—————

Nearing the receptionist office as the cousin did previously, Rory noticed that the old lady wasn't there anymore. A sign hung on the glass before the three girls. Back at 6 am.

"Well, there goes that." Lydia muttered.

Allison looked at the big red numbers that dangled on the wall opposite of them, she furrowed her brows at the sight of it, "Didn't you guys say the sign said one-ninety-eight?" She asked the cousins.

Aurora and Lydia looked at the numbers. 201. The Mars girl couldn't believe it, just 15 minutes before the numbers weren't like this. It changed, so it means that there have been three more suicides in the last minutes?

"It was one-ninety eight. I swear to God it was one-ninety-eight." Lydia assured, Rory, nodding along with her cousin as Allison asked the question the Mars girl was dying to ask too, "Okay, what does that mean? That there's been three more suicides?"

Lydia with her mastermind pondered for a few seconds before glancing at her cousin and best friend as she came to the solution, "Or three more are about to happen..."

The three girls knew what they had to do, contact the only human in the crazy motel who would probably know how to handle this situation. They quickly rushed back into their shared room informing Stiles that they noticed something very strange and he was strictly not allowed to bring Scott with him.

"The last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon." Allison started.

"Yeah, I know." Stiles sighed, rubbing his chin in concentration, "He was definitely a little off with me, too. But actually, it was Boyd who was really off— I watched him put his fist through the vending machine."

Oh yeah, Rory can remember that they literally scared her to death, and not to forget after that her talk with Isaac, who's sweater she was still wearing. She could smell the faint scent of his cologne on the dark blue sweatshirt, it was like a fusion of citrus and spice mixed together with a hint of orange blossom, sandalwood and vanilla.

"See? It is the motel!" Lydia's voice rang through the Mars girl's ear, she should be focusing on finding out what was going to happen tonight, but now she is thinking about the blond boy again. Focus Rory, focus. "Either we need to get out of here right now, or..." Lydia turned around, pulling a bible out of the drawer next to the bed, "Someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP before the werewolves go crazy and kill us." She held up the book, it was worn out, must have been there since the opening of the motel.

At the sight of the bible, Stiles held up his hands trying to calm down Lydia, "Okay, just hold on, all right? What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three, right?" He looked questionably at the three girls.

"Are you thinking about what I'm thinking...like three sacrifices?" Aurora inquired. It was absurd, about a month or so her biggest problem was to find the right outfit to wear to one of her mama's ridiculous parties that she held every year, now, on the other hand, they had to stop three frecking sacrifices.

"What if this time, it's three werewolves?"

"Scott, Boyd, "

"And Isaac." Rory finished the hunter's sentence. The blond seemed pretty normal to Rory when they talked earlier, there was nothing strange in his behaviour or anything else.

"Maybe we were meant to come here."

"Exactly!" Lydia's hysterical voice cut through the small silence that seemed to set in place after discovering the truth, "So, can we get the hell out of here now? Please?"

"Wait, hang on." Noticing something in between the pages of the bible, Stiles took the red leather-covered book out of Lydia's hands, "Let me see this." He flipped through a few pages, only to find a cutout article of an old newspaper, Aurora stepped closer to Stiles to look at what he found, " 'Twenty-eight-year-old man hangs himself at the infamous Glen Capri.' "

He took the article out and let it fall on the bed, Stiles flipped through the rest of the book, more and more articles flew out of the bible. On every cutout paper, a suicide was mentioned, "No, no. Look at these two." Lydia pointed on the paper, "They both mention room two-seventeen. These are probably all the suicides that happened in this room."

"So, if every room has a bible..."

"There could be articles in all the rooms."

Stiles let out a breath at the morbid souvenirs, that the motel kept in the rooms, "That's a beautiful thing. Most places leave a mint under the pillow— this one leaves a record of all the horrible deaths that occurred."

Of course, a creepy motel would do that, Rory thought. This newly received information was definitely not on the top of her list today. The Mars girl pondered how many people killed themselves in this very room that she was standing in. If she is going to make through this day, Rory will definitely not sleep in the motel that was for sure.

"What if the room next door has the one about the couple?" Lydia asked, wanting to investigate the suicide couple she heard in room 217. Rory looked at her cousin who glanced to the door of their room, a silent agreement was made between the four teenagers they needed look into the room. Running to the room that the three girls previously went in, Stiles tried to open it but it seemed that someone locked it.

"Forget it." Allison shook her head, "We need to get Scott, Isaac, and Boyd out of here." It seemed that that was a good idea, getting the hell out of this insane motel and just go home, but before they could go on further, someone in the room turned on a bandsaw, it's noise loud and screeching like you would scratch your nails against a board.

"...I'm not the only one who heard that, am I?" Lydia asked, she wasn't sure if the sound was real or it was just her hearing voices again like the previous time but Rory confirmed it with her answer, "Nope, definitely not just you."

"It sounds like someone turned the handsaw on."

"Handsaw?" The Stilinski boys asked, eyes wide. With a bit of force and the help of Allison's master skills of breaking a lock-free, the four teenagers bust inside the room only to find Ethan holding the saw and preparing to slice into his torso.

"Hey, no! Ethan, don't!"

Stiles rushed forward and began to try and tear the saw out of the werewolf's grasp, but it was no use, Ethan wouldn't let it go. Lydia noticed the power cord for the device and pulled it from the wall just as Siles got the saw away from Ethan. It fell to the floor as Stiles tumbled after it, his face stopping just centimetres from the spinning blade that quickly stopped.

But Ethan still didn't stop, like it was his own mission to kill himself, he extended his claws and moved to rip his torso open with his sharp razor claws. Stiles, Rory and Allison hurried to grab the werewolf's arms and try to stop him. Ethan tumbled into the space heater that stood in the middle of the room, a sizzling sound was the next that Rory heard, Ethan burned his hands. And it seemed that the pain snapped him out of whatever daze he was in. Ethan quickly scrambled to his feet, he had no idea or memory whatsoever just happened to him, "What just happened?"

Didn't he remember? Rory asked herself as rigid breaths left her lungs, this was crazy. She is definitely going crazy too. Was this a normal day in the supernatural world? Yeah, probably. But it was nuts to her. She definitely has to go to therapy sometime later in her life, she was sure of that.

Before someone answered the werewolf's question he left the room. Stiles called out his name and followed after him, Lydia and Allison after the Stilinski boy.

"Oh, great." Rory muttered, trailing after her friends, this was going to be one hell of a night.

a/n hello lovelies!💕yeah i don't really know what to say about this chapter i'm just happy that i got something definitely not very proud of it but yeah i feel like my writings been really shitty in the last few weeks but whatever.

i have no school for like a week so i will write as many chapters as i can.

if you liked the chapter vote and write me your thoughts about it in the comments. have a lovely day and be safe!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 651 37
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰?" 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥. "𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘐- 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘥...." 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻...
148K 2.7K 19
Izzy Lahey, she's 14 years old. Her older brother is Isaac lahey. They're abused by their father. One night while they were working, a mysterious ma...
55.3K 1K 36
"𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥- 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵..." "𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" "𝘛𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘋𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘬 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯...
84.9K 2.7K 28
ARGENT ❝ no more kid stuff ❞ ( teen wolf season three ) © spideypools 2016 !