Business & Pleasure | Levi x...

By SumbodyWrites

I shot him a wicked smile as I brought one of my hands up and began to trace. Levi jolted forward quickly, re... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Twenty One

40.8K 1.3K 8.2K
By SumbodyWrites

Holy cow, I can't even remember how many reads we are at now. I think around 12K? 

THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGG!!!! I love every single one of you so much! <3

I appreciate all of your activity on both commenting and on tik tok. I love reading all of your opinions and kind words. 

I was thinking I might make a tik tok celebrating 10K, something like "Reading my favourite Wattpad comments."

Let me know if that sounds interesting to you!

Much love xoxo

---

For the third night in a row, I slept soundly in the arms of Captain Levi. 

We had gone to sleep not long after our...encounter. Levi had wrapped his arms around me and placed my head against his chest. He was in a deep sleep now, twitching occasionally.

 I didn't mind, it always made me happy to see him get sleep. 

I lay awake, staring at the ceiling as I listened to Levi's heavy breathing in my ear. I was grateful that he had come with me to medical to see Jean today, who knows what I would have done if I had been by myself. I wouldn't have killed him of course, but it definitely would have been close.

Levi grunted and twisted his body in his sleep. His arms around my waist pulled me closer subconsciously, cradling my body against his.

 I smiled as I felt the warmth of his skin against mine. 

Our interactions had been slowly becoming more and more intense, and there was one dreaded question that kept popping into the back of my mind. 

What was our relationship?

I didn't know what Levi thought of it, and I was scared. 

I had never been in a relationship before and I really didn't want to be. I can't imagine myself in a relationship, they just seem too controlling. Of course I enjoyed being around Levi, he always made me smile and comforted me when I needed it, but was that enough? How much do you have to like a person before you have to take the next step? 

Shuddering at the thought, I nuzzled in closer to Levi.

I silently hoped that he wouldn't want a relationship either. 

Allowing my eyes to droop closed, I attempted to get some sleep.

---

The sheets rustled next to me, signaling that Levi was now awake. I kept my eyes closed, wanting to fall back asleep. I knew that we had training today, but I trusted Levi would wake me before then. 

He yawned and stretched next to me, then rolled over to face me. I tried my best not to smile as he stroked a hair out of my face, then rested his hand against my cheek.

Suddenly, I felt warm lips press against my cheek softly. One a single kiss, but it was still heavenly. I heard Levi crack a smile.

"You look a lot less bitchy when you're asleep." He sighed.

I shot out my hand and slapped his chest. 

He laughed and removed his hand from my face. 

I opened my eyes to look at him now, glaring. 

"How did you know I was awake?" I asked.

He smiled faintly at me and whispered, "You can't help but blush every time I touch you."

And of course, his words caused even more heat to rise into my cheeks. 

"See?" He used his finger to tap my nose, then spun to the side of the bed to stand. 

Once he stood, he stretched out his arms to either side of his body, giving me full view of every single visible muscle in his back and arms. 

"Enjoying the view?" He asked without turning his head.

A shocked expression encompassed my face as he turned his head to one side to look at me. I lifted my finger to flip him off, but he just smiled wickedly, then walked towards the bathroom. 

Now that his other side faced me, I could see a purple mark on the side of his throat. The one that I had left last night. 

I brought my own hand up to slap my neck. He given me so many love bites last night, but I didn't stop him because I was so distracted by the pleasure he was giving me. I didn't even want to see how many there were on my neck. 

I shifted and groaned as I rose to my feet. Levi was already in the bathroom, so I decided that I should just head back to my room to get changed. 

Walking across the room, I leant my body against the doorframe of his bathroom. Levi had a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth while running his fingers through his hair. He looked like a child as he glared at a single piece of hair that refused to stay down. 

I laughed as I looked at him, tilting my head to press against the doorframe. He brought his eyes to mine and rolled them. He grabbed his toothbrush and continued to clean his teeth. 

"So, training today?" I asked. 

He nodded his head once. 

"Looking forward to it." I mumbled.

Levi stopped brushing and turned to raise an eyebrow at me. 

I pushed off of the doorframe and ran a hand through my hair. 

"I'm going to head back now. I'll see you later." I said while beginning to turn towards the door. 

A hand grabbed my wrist, yanking me to face the bathroom again. Levi shoved my back against the doorframe, leaning close to me. Once again trapping my body underneath his so that I couldn't leave.

"You really think I'm going to just let you leave like that?" He whispered. 

"I'd like to see you try and stop me." I challenged back. 

His mouth twitched into a small smirk as he gazed up at me. I took a step closer to him, leaning down to his mouth.

With only our lips inches apart, I whispered, "I'll see you at training Captain."

He slowly took a step back to allow me to leave, that same smile stayed on his face as he watched me stroll out of his room. 

---

Luckily for me, I had been wearing my Scouts uniform when I went to Levi's room last night, so this morning I didn't have to run through the halls.

My jacket did cover most of my neck, but I kept a hand pressed to my throat in order to cover the few marks that were visible above my collar.

He had left so many, and I only got to give him one. Although I can guarantee that there are scratches on his back from my nails. 

I was smiling down at myself the whole way back to my room. 

Finally, when I arrived, I flung the door open and closed it quickly, pressing my back against it. I bit my lip and smiled as I remembered the way he had made me feel last night. He did all of that to me fully clothed, which makes me wonder what I would feel when...

"Nice of you to join me." A voice boomed through my room. 

I quickly snapped my eyes up to see Hanji laying on my bed with one of my books in her hand. She had an irritated look painted on her face as she took in my flushed demeanor. I attempted to smooth down my hair, but it was no use. 

"Hanji, to what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked sarcastically. 

She stood up quickly and stomped over to me. Hanji grabbed both of my arms and shook me in front of her. 

"WHO HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING?" Hanji yelled in my face. 

I flinched back and closed my eyes. She was so close that I could feel her heavy breaths against my face, along with a chunk of her salvia that was stuck to my forehead. 

I lifted a hand to wipe it off, then slowly opened my eyes to stare at her. 

While looking at her innocently, I replied, "No one. I couldn't sleep, so I went on a walk."

"That doesn't explain the hickies on your neck!" Hanji continued to yell as she yanked down the side of my jacket to give her full view of my marks. 

At the mention of my neck, I blushed deeply. There was no excuse for those love bites, I had to come up with something, and fast. 

"Fine." I shook my head.

I yanked myself out of her grip and walked over to my dresser, beginning to pull out fresh clothes. Despite the fact that Hanji had already seen them, I still began to pat the powder onto my neck. No one else needed to know. 

"Tell me who left those marks on you. Right now, Y/N." Hanji ordered again. 

I yawned then started taking off my clothes.

"Are you going to stay here for this part?" I asked her without turning around. 

"Nothing I haven't seen before." She replied. 

I let out a light snort, then continued to get changed into a clean uniform. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, then spun to face her. 

Hanji was staring down at the ground, avoiding my naked body. Now that I was dressed, she looked back up at me and crossed her arms, waiting for me to answer her question.

"I'm not going to tell you, so you should just quit it right now." I said

Hanji scoffed and replied, "Clearly you don't know me well enough if you think I'm going to let this go."

I walked over to her and patted her shoulder. 

"I am aware." I whispered, then walked out of my room and towards the cafeteria. 

Of course, Hanji followed closely.

---

Hanji was whispering in my ear as she sat beside me at our table, as she had been for the past ten minutes.

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell m-"

"Bloody hell Hanji, shut up before I gouge your eyes out with my spoon!" I yelled in her face.

She narrowed her eyes at me, but then turned back to face her food. I shook my head, then continued to eat. Hanji didn't speak a word to me until the Captain plunked his tray right down in front of us. 

"Good morning Shorty." Hanji said cheerfully, not even looking up at him. 

And neither did I.

"Tch." He replied.

He began to sip the tea that he held in his hand.

Why is he sitting here?

"You know, it is ok to s-" Hanji paused mid sentence. 

While still chewing, I turned my head to look at her. 

Hanji's mouth hung wide open and her eyes were bulging out of her head. I was so confused until I followed her eyes to see what she was gaping at. 

Levi's neck. 

"Have something to say, four eyes?" Levi snarled back.

Hanji stuttered, "Y-you, w-who, where did that come from?"

I glared at him and said with my eyes, 'You didn't even try to hide it?'

He stared back at me, 'Why would I want to?'

I rolled my eyes and stared down at my food. Levi was going to need some serious luck to get out of this one. 

That's when I remembered, Hanji had seen my neck this morning too. It was only a matter of time until she connected the dots. 

"Well Ji, I think I am going to go squeeze in a few more chapters before training." I announced as I rose from the table with my tray.

Hanji quickly turned to me and almost yelled back, "You can't leave now, we have to figure out where this came f-"

She paused. As she was saying the words out loud, her brain was finally putting together the pieces. 

I almost sprinted to put my tray away, then dashed out of the cafeteria. 

Not glancing back at the table once.

---

I heard two sets of footsteps outside of my bedroom door, along with muffled whispers. I sat up straighter in my bed, straining to hear what the voices were saying. 

"So you agree with me then?" I recognized Hanji's voice. 

I didn't hear a response to her question. 

I slowly stood up and creeped to the door to press my ear against it. 

"She can't be involved, even you know that it's too dangerous." Hanji continued.

Someone responded this time at a whisper, "Yes, I know."

If Hanji was talking to someone outside of my door, I knew that I had every right to join in on the conversation. I swung the door open and faced them standing in the hallway. 

Hanji lifted her eyes to me and quickly reddened, most likely hoping that I hadn't heard their conversation. Next to her was Levi, his face was blank. He didn't even lift his head to look at me, his expression was cold. 

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Hanji asked nervously.

I raised an eyebrow and responded, "I should be asking you the same question."

"I- um." Hanji hesitated. 

"Tch, we're done here anyway." Levi rolled his eyes and began strutting down the hallway.

He hadn't even looked at me once. 

"Levi," I started, "I actually want to talk to you."

Hanji cringed and hid her face with her hand. Levi paused for a moment, but kept his back to me.

"No." Was all he replied before he continued walking down the hall, away from me. 

I stumbled back for a second, shocked by the tone that he had taken up with me. He hadn't been acting this way this morning. In fact, he had actually been... happy.

Hanji began to tip toe back down the hallway towards her room, as if I couldn't see her.

I snapped my fingers and yelled, "You. In here. Now."

She sighed deeply and let her head hang low as she stomped into my room dramatically. I closed the door behind us and crossed my arms to face her as she stood in the centre of my room, clearly uncomfortable. 

"I'm glad to see you finally got the glass cleaned up." She laughed nervously as she pointed to the spot on the floor where the shards had previously laid. "That was a safety hazard."

"Hanji." I scolded. 

She frowned at the anger in my voice, but stopped talking.

"What did you talk about with Levi?" I asked angrily. 

She shrugged and replied, "Just section commander things, you'll understand soon enough."

"Then why was he acting differently?" I asked, pulling my arms tighter against my chest.

Hanji screwed up her face in confusion, but it was clear that her reaction was fake.

"Cold, irritated, and bored? Nope, he seems like the normal Levi to me." Hanji replied, laughing as if she made a joke.

Maybe he did seem normal to other people, but not to me. 

He would have never just left without talking to me. 

"You're useless." I huffed as I brought my hands up to rub my face. 

Hanji stiffened and replied, "May I leave now?"

I moved my body from the door, giving her room to leave. But I didn't say another word to her as she opened it and skipped down the hallway. 

I closed it behind her and sighed. 

What is going on with you Levi?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821 18 18
You come from Marley on one of the ships to inspect the "Heaven". But instead of investigating, you end up being held by the survey corps (as an impo...
2.5K 131 63
'"Why is this mission so important? I don't care anymore so can it just be over? Before they find anything else about me?" I ask, finding information...
18.7K 506 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
294K 10.2K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...