I'm Her Boyfriend?! (HAYG Seq...

By GrexyMazing

"Could it be possible for the heart to remember what the mind have forgotten?" ~*~ This is a sequel to 'H... More

FOREWORD
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1: Not to Greyson...
CHAPTER 2: Last two years...
CHAPTER 3: Where's Lauren?
CHAPTER 4: Morgan?
CHAPTER 5: Time to get closer to my bestfriend...
CHAPTER 6: Here comes Lauren..
CHAPTER 7: I remember...
CHAPTER 8: Like a boss
CHAPTER 9: Oh, Greyson
CHAPTER 10(Part 1): Reason 1 & 2
CHAPTER 10(Part 2): Reason 3
CHAPTER 11: When Lauren came into the picture...
CHAPTER 13: Reason 4
CHAPTER 14: Sunshine and City Lights
CHAPTER 15: Oh, shit!
CHAPTER 16: "It ain't my fault"---"Just friends"
CHAPTER 17: Everything's okay... ALMOST
CHAPTER 18: Total Chaos
CHAPTER 19: "You're being sweet again, Keaton."
CHAPTER 20: Triple shit
CHAPTER 21: I can smell success
CHAPTER 22: That ends it.
CHAPTER 23: "He's a jerk, but I love him."
CHAPTER 24: Life must go on
CHAPTER 25: Feel Again
CHAPTER 26: Letting go
CHAPTER 27: The kiss
CHAPTER 28: Kissing monster
CHAPTER 29: Hope
AUTHOR'S NOTE (IMPORTANT)
CHAPTER 30: Issues + Upcoming Revelation
CHAPTER 31: The favor and the promise.
CHAPTER 32: Twists and Turns
CHAPTER 33: Weird acts + The plan
CHAPTER 34: Heart Alert
CHAPTER 35: What will happen?
CHAPTER 35(Part 2): The jerk and the dork's story ends here? Or not?
CHAPTER 36: Playing games
CHAPTER 37: Revelations
CHAPTER 38: Giving up
CHAPTER 39: More Revelations
CHAPTER 40: Choosing Him
CHAPTER 41: Confusion
CHAPTER 42: It's Time
CHAPTER 43: Better Off This Way
CHAPTER 44: Scared
CHAPTER 45: 10th Reason
CHAPTER 46: Out Of My League
Hey! :)
SEQUEL!!!!!

CHAPTER 12: I wanted us to start all over again

5.2K 101 41
By GrexyMazing

A/N: This is for her because she asked for it as a birthday gift. :"> HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3

If you want a dedication on a certain chapter, tell me as early as now. (:

The next update might be on Saturday or Sunday. I'm sorry. I still have a week in school before Christmas break. :(

BTW, thank you readers ( even you silent readers. i c u (; ) ! I LOVE YOU. Keep swaggin' <3

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS. (^u^)V

~*~

*GREYSON*

I woke up upon the feeling of someone kissing me all over my face. I open my one good eye and saw Lauren’s beaming face looking down at me with a her lips curved up.

“Good morning sweetie!” Her white teeth showed off. That made me realized that I let Lauren sleep here in our house and YN cried because of that. I sat upright.

“Lauren… I—“

She leaned closer to give me  quick peck on my lips which surprised me. “Breakfast is ready!” She reached for the tray that was on my bedside table and placed it on top of my bed. “I prepared breakfast for two. There’s an omelet, bacon and bread and juice.”

“Uhm, thank you. But Lauren, I think you should go home.”

Her smile faded. “But why?

“You can’t act like a girlfriend to me when…” I paused and ran my finger through my hair. “When I already have one.”

“I.. I’m here as a friend.”

“Do you kiss your friend on the lips?” I asked.

She was taken aback. “Greyson..” She held my hand. “I thought you love me?”

“I do—“

“Then why are you pushing me away?”

“You didn’t let me finish. I do love you. But as a friend. A best friend perhaps.”

“Greyson, you don’t mean that.”

“Lauren..”

But she didn’t listen. She stood up and got her things and stormed out of my room.

I sighed. “I’m sorry Lauren.” I whispered through the air. I got up from my bed to go to the bathroom. I washed my face and gargled some slushie. Then I grabbed the breakfast Lauren had prepared. Someone should eat these.

I managed to get out of the room even I’m holding the tray on my both hands. I went straight to Alexa’s room. It’s still early so YN must be in there.

“Delivery!” I yelled just right for them to hear. It didn’t took long enough before the door opened. It was YN. She’s ready to go to work. I tried my best to grin like nothing happened last night. “Good morning! Breakfast?”

I stood there grinning like an idiot but she just stared at me; emotionless.

“YN, breakfast?” I offered her once again. Maybe she didn’t hear me.

She didn’t answer. Instead she looked down on the tray I was holding then back to my face; still emotionless.

“Hey.” I alsmost whispered. The way she acts is bothering me. She tried walking passed me but I blocked her way. Then she tried on the other side, but I blocked her again. She tried a few more times before she gasp and told me, “Get out of my way.”

I licked my lip before answering. “Let’s talk first.”

“We have nothing to talk to about. I’m late for my work.”

I sighed in defeat and stepped aside to give her way. She walked pass me without even glancing at my face. I looked down on the tray that I was holding.

What should I do next?

~*~

“Greyson, that’s not the right key.”

“I’m sorry.”

“You know what if you are still not comfortable about finishing this album, I suggest you rest first.”

“No, Troy. It’s just that, I have a lot in mind.” I said, rubbing my temple slowly and sitting on the stool behind me.

“Like who should you choose between Lauren and YN?”

I looked at him in disbelief. “Really, Troy? Really?”

“Yeah. So what happened with you and Lauren last night? How did YN react?”

“She cried.” I said embarrassed and feeling guilty.

“Who?”

“YN. And, she won’t talk to me.”

“That’s what you get for not listening to me kid.” Troy said, patting my back.

I watched as Troy walk away from me and starts talking to my band. Then my phone rang inside my pocket.

Morgan calling…

I slid my thumb across the screen and press the phone to my ear.

“Hello Greyson! What’s up?” Morgan’s bubbly voice rang my ears. That seemed to lighten my feeling inside.

“Morgan! I’m good. And you?”

“I’m great! I missed you! Where are you?”

“I’m here in the studio. I missed you too.”

“Can I go there?”

“You’ll go here?” I glanced at Troy who’s now shaking his head.

“Yeah. It’s alright, I guess?”

“Uhh.” I saw Troy mouthed no. “I’m sorry Morgan, I need to work.”

Silence…

“Morgan? Are you still there?”

“Y-yes. It’s okay. Uhm, I guess I’ll just see you when I see you. Bye.”

“Bye.”

*MORGAN*

I haven’t seen Greyson for three days. I wanted to see him badly and now he told me he needs to work?

No way. I need to work this out. I dialed Lauren’s number and it didn’t took long enough for her to answer.

“What do you want?”

My eyebrows puckered. What’s wrong with this girl? “Calm down, girl. We need to talk.”

“Talk about what? I’m not in the mood.”

“We need to talk. Okay? I’ll go in there. Bye.” I hung up and grabbed my car keys.

~*~

“Lauren, darling!” I shouted, as I enter their house. As you can see, I can enter here anytime of the day.

“What?” Lauren came down from the stairs with a frown drawn all over her face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked slouching on the couch.

“None of your business. Why are you here?” She said crossing her arms.

“Why are you so mean? I told you over the phone, I’m here for Greyson.”

She walked near me and slouch on the opposite couch. “I’m not in the mood.”

I stared at her in disbelief. “What?”

“I’m not in the mood to talk about him not when he’s the reason why I’m upset.”

Curiousity hits me. “What did he do?”

“Last night, I slept over to their house and—“

I stood up and grabbed her arm. “WHAT? YOU SLEPT IN THEIR HOUSE LAST NIGHT?” She nodded, confusion written on her face. “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?” I was practically yelling at her if you can’t tell.

“Why do I have to tell you?” She removed my grip on her arm and stood up.

“Uh.. Because.. Because I’m helping you with him, right?”

A tear rolled down on Lauren’s cheek. The she pulled me for a hug. “He told me he loves me as a friend.”

A grin spreads across my face. “It’s okay Lauren. We’ll make him realize that he’s wrong.” I told her, sounding really concern but the truth is I’m not.

She pulled away. “But how?”

“Leave it to me.” I said hugging her again.

Poor Lauren. She’ll get her hopes high and then she’ll end up bawling her eyes when everthing starts to fall apart. I pity youmy friend, but I have to use you.

*GREYSON*

“That’s all for today, I guess.” Troy announced.

“But, I thought we have to—“

“You can’t concentrate on what we are doing Greyson. I guess you have to fix your problem with YN first. That is what you have to do.”

“But—“

“No buts.”

“But—“

“One more but and I’ll kick your butt. Now go.” Then he handed me my car keys. I smiled and grabbed the car keys.

When I reached the restaurant where YN works, I walked inside as fast as I could. It’s afternoon and they have a lot of costumers. So basically, everyone’s attention was drawn to me. They started mumbling. I looked around but YN is nowhere to be seen. Then a girl with long black hair approached me. “Greyson, what are you doing here?”

“Uhm, sorry but do I know you?”

“It’s me Nikki. Don’t you recognized me? I’m YN’s bestfriend.”

I racked my brain, hoping I could remember even a bit about this girl but there’s none. “Sorry but, I don’t recognize you. Uhm, but you told me you are YN’s bestfriend? Where is she?”

She nodded. “Uhm, she left early. She said she wanted to relax.”

“She went home?”

“No. When YN wants to relax she’ll go to the park where the both of you used to go.”

“Park? Where is that?”

“The park is two streets away from where you live.”

“Okay, thanks… Nikki? Right?”

She smiled. “Yeah. You’re welcome.”

I rushed outside not minding the paparazzis and started driving.

I don’t know why am I doing this. But I’m pretty sure it’s not because of love. Guilt maybe? Yeah.

When I reached the location, I saw few people who’s walking around the park. I roamed around and saw YN sitting on a swing; with her head looking up the sky. I made sure she won’t notice me coming because she might run away. So I went to the other direction leading to her back and sat on the other swing beside her.

That’s when she noticed me. But she didn’t mind. She turned her gaze back to the sky, as if I’m not there. As if she didn’t see me. As if I’m not existing.

“What’s the matter?” I asked her then regretting it because I’m 100% sure that I know what is the matter.

“You don’t know? Wow.” She answered sarcastically.

“Is it about Lauren?” She didn’t answer. “YN, tell me.”

“What is it to you if it’s her?”

“Are you jealous?” It might be a slap for me if she answered no, but I need to know.

Silence…

“YN, are you jealous?”

She stared deep into my eyes before speaking. “Yes, I’m jealous. I’m so jealous that I wanted to rip Lauren’s blonde hair out of her head. I’m so jealous that I’m hurting so bad. But do you know what hurts more? It’s knowing that you chose her over me. That you are happy being with her than being with me. It hurts that the Greyson I knew before isn’t the same. It hurts.” Then she turned his gaze up. I don’t know if it’s necessary but, I smiled.

“I don’t know where to start, really.” I said, looking up the sky too. “But, I wanted to say sorry. A good boyfriend won’t hurt his girlfriend. A good boyfriend can make her girlfriend cry, but would never ever try. A good boyfriend knows how to take care of his girl. A good boyfriend can make his girlfriend the prettiest even her make up is running all over her face because of crying.” I let out a soft chuckle. “You know, I’m the opposite of that good boyfriend. YN, having you in my life haven’t really sunk in to my mind. I’m still trying to find myself. Everthing is fresh so I don’t know where to start. My mood swings are the worst. My attitude is the worst. But YN, we could make this work, right? I mean, you can handle me at my worst right? You told me you would never leave me. YN, please keep that promise. Keep it until I find myself. Until I finished collecting those scattered memories.” I looked at her and she was wiping her tears. I knelt in front of her and wiped her tears using my thumb. “Promise?”

She sniff and smiled. “Promise.” I pulled her for a hug.

~*~

We stayed in the park until darknes was all over the place.

“Before we end this night, I wanted us to start all over again.” I told YN as we walk towards my car.

She faced me. “What do you mean?”

“Let me introduce myself formally.” I cleared my throat. “Hi, I’m Greyson Chance.” I extend my arm for a handshake.

She smiled and reached for my hand. “Hi, I’m [Your full name].”

“I can’t promise to show you the Greyson you knew. The nice and sweet one. You know, I can’t be someone I know I’m not. And, I can’t promise to stay away from Lauren. She’s my friend after all.”

She gave me a sad smile. “It’s okay. I’m willing to wait.”

I pinched her nose really hard. “Okay, dork!” Then I laughed and ran to my car.

“Ouch! Hey you jerk! Come here!”

I’ll try to be nicer. I will be nicer.

~*~

A/N: Read. Vote if you liked it. Comment! :D Become a fan if you think I deserved it. <3

If you followed me on Twitter and I'm not following you back, just ask. (; @bieberglimpse @CallMeKhim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6K 39
"When I first met you, you were a complete stranger. But through time, I thought I really started to get to know you. To know the way you react to th...
92K 1.9K 38
When the love of his life crashes at a Formula One race, Charles rushes to the hospital only to have to wait for a couple of days and nights for her...
23.8K 1.2K 19
Will the heart won't forget even if you have amnesia? [Nayeon, Mina x Female Reader]
The Painting By Col

Mystery / Thriller

133K 8.7K 94
"It took me five seconds to fall. The impact on my chest jarring my body but not my mind. I suppose this is the point where your life is supposed to...