GLEE PREFERENCES

By longnightcal

Just a bunch of glee preferences. Not every character will have their open preference for every scenario as s... More

// How You Met //
// Song He Sings For You //
// Their Nickname For You //
// When Your Baby Cries //
// Your Glee Club Bestie (based on your bf) //
// He Gets Hurt //
// TEEN PREGNANCY - Telling The Father //
// Small Male x Reader Preferences //
Your Favourite Photo of Him:
LOVE // Jesse St James
Competitor's baby // Sebastian Smythe
// I'M SORRY // B.A/S.S ONESHOT
Suggestions? 💖
Sam Evans // Bus
SERIES IDEA <3
// PROM NIGHT // Sam Evans
Competitor's Baby // Pt. 2
// SMALL MALE X READER PREFERENCES PT.2 //
//Songs glee should have done but didn't / couldn't//
Competitor's Baby // Part 3
Suspicious // FUINN + PUCK
// HOW THEY ARE IN BED //
// WHEN YOU REALISE THAT YOU MISS THEM //
Naya.
// HIS REACTION TO YOU BEING BULLIED // PT. 2
SOULMATES // SAM EVANS
// IMAGINE FOR SHANNON1300 //
// PROPOSAL //
// PROM NIGHT // Sam Evans Pt 2.
Competitor's Baby // Part 4
"I never forgot" // Sam Evans // For @-CRIHONEY
Oneshot for @just_a_random_girl99
CAMPFIRE // S. EVANS (MATURE)
I Miss You // S. Evans
// HE NOTICES YOUR BABY BUMP //
Panic Attack // J. St James
Hello!
Be Mine // R. Meeks
Prom? // M. Chang Jnr
I Miss You // S. Evans (Part 2)
Movie Night // F. Hudson (Mature)
Prom // M. Chang Jnr
Stay The Night // B. Anderson + S. Smythe
Familiar Face // J. St James
Secret // M. McCarthy
Christmas With your family // F. Hudson
Please Don't Tell // M. McCarthy
Hey guys!
Familiar Face // J. St James (Part 2)
Secret // M. McCarthy Part 2
Please Don't Tell // M. McCarthy (part 2)
suggestions plz
Whoops Baby // S. Evans
Shy // N. Puckerman
First Time // J. Hart
Please Let Me //J. St James
Our Secret // F. Hudson
Marry Me - J. st James (short)
You're My Home / S. Evans (short)
OUR SECRET // F.HUDSON pt 2
S. Evan // Whoops Baby [SHORTS]
After Graduation // J. Puckerman

// FIRST "I LOVE YOU"//

1.6K 25 10
By longnightcal

Sam:

You rest your head on his shoulder and interlock your hands as you look out the window of the bus. Coming home from Nationals in LA, team morale was incredibly low, and your boyfriend Sam seemed to be taking it the hardest. You had all been through so much and tried so hard to win. Even though placing second is still an achievement, since your performance was in honour of Finn, it didn't feel like enough.

You and Sam had only been going out for about 4 months but you had been best friends for so long that you knew that you loved him, you were just trying to make sure he felt the same way, romantically, before you said it.

As the bus pulls into the gas station to refuel and so that people could buy snacks, you look up at Sam who had tears in his eyes. You waited until everyone else got off the bus before you said anything.

"Hey," You whisper, caressing his cheek with your thumb. "It's okay."

"I cannot believe that I failed, (Y/N). Finn was one of my best friends and I-"

You cut Sam off before he has the chance to finish that sentence.

"Sam Evans, you did not fail. Finn would have been so proud of how you stepped up and led the team this weekend. We may not have won, but he still would have been so pleased."

"I just really wanted to win." He sighs, his voice shaky.

"I know. So did I, but although we didn't I am still so proud of you. I love you." You had been so caught up in the moment that although you meant it, you didn't realise you were saying it until the words had already come out of your mouth. You go to turn your head away out on embarrassment, but Sam puts his hand on your cheek before you get the chance.

"I love you too."

Finn:

"Thank you for coming to the game tonight." Finn says, taking your hand as you walk through the school gates leading from the football field to the parking lot. "I know football isn't your thing."

"Anytime, as long as you keep up this winning streak." You smile. You and Finn had been going out for almost three months and he had finally convinced you to attend one of his football games.

"I think you're my good luck charm." He smiles, letting out a soft chuckle. "So, I think that works out."

"Nah, you played super well tonight." You smile as you find Finn's car in the parking lot. "I had nothing to do with it."

You and Finn were now headed off to breadstix with some of the glee guys from the football team, and then he was going to take you home afterwards like a real 'gentleman'.

"Hey, (Y/N), wait up." He says as you reach for the door handle.

You pull your hand away and turn to face him, where he then wraps his arm around you. You hug him back so he hugs you even tighter.

"Are you okay?" You ask, noticing that his breathing had quickened.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous about what I'm about to say." He says, which concerns you a little.

"W-What is it?" You ask, your brain immediately drifting to the worst possible scenarios.

"Y-You don't have to say it back b-but... I love you."

You look up at Finn, who is looking down, clearly worried about your response. You chuckle a little bit, stepping closer to him, resting your hand on his chest.

"Finn, I love you too." You say, before moving your other hand up to his cheek to kiss him passionately.

Mike:

You look up at the clouds, watching as they drift across the sky. You and your new boyfriend Mike were having a picnic in the park and now since you were both so stuffed with food, you had found yourself cloud-gazing.

"That one looks like a sheep!" You exclaim, making Mike laugh.

"I mean, yeah, (Y/N), they all kind of do. Just sheep that haven't been trimmed in a long time." He says, taking your hand.

"Oh shut up!" You giggle, headbutting his shoulder softly.

"That one looks like a bear." He says, a few moments later to break the silence.

"Where?" You ask, not sure which one he means.

"Right there." He points, but you still don't see it no matter how hard you try.

"I can't see it." You say, shrugging.

"I think you need new glasses." Mike jokes, poking you in your side, making you squirm.

Very quickly, your hands were no longer intertwined, and he was now tickling your ferociously. You were laughing so loud and you didn't care about people who were passing by, but when you were starting to have trouble breathing, you had to ask him to stop – which he did.

"I love you." You say, still laughing, but the laughing stops when you realised what you had just said.

"I'm sorry." You say, looking down, feeling so awkward.

"(Y/N), don't be sorry. I was just trying to find the right time to say it, and you just beat me to it." He says. "I love you too."

Blaine:

As you open your locker, you notice a small piece of paper fall down onto the floor. You pick it up, and notice your name scribbled on it in Blaine's messy handwriting. You unfold the paper and find nothing but a single instruction – 'Go to the place where we first met'. You immediately knew that it was the choir room, so you started heading down the hall. You were immediately curious as to what was happening, but you weren't surprise by Blaine making a big gesture. He never lets moments be small.

You get to the choir room to find no one there, but a sign on a chair, with a note. The note was on the same paper as the first one, with the same messy handwriting, so you open it up. 'Go to the place where we had our first kiss' it says, and you immediately start heading towards the auditorium.

When you get there, you open the door to a single spotlight on the stage. You go down the stairs and up on to the stage and find yet another note.

"Another note? Holy moly." You say, bending down to pick it.

'Sit on the middle seat'. It says, so you go back down the steps to the seat and as soon as you do so, a song starts. You quickly recognise the song as Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, and Blaine suddenly appears. He performs the song perfectly and when he's finished, he comes down the steps to where you were sitting.

"That was gr-"You begin, but are cut off by Blaine's lips crashing into yours. You kiss him back passionately, your arms immediately draping around his neck.

"I love you so much (Y/N)." He says, pulling away but resting his forehead against yours.

"I love you too." You reply, grinning. Blaine grins back at you for a moment before leaning in for another passionate kiss.

Joe:

You and your boyfriend Joe had been seeing each other for six months but were taking things very slow since it was his first relationship, and his strong Christian values were still very important to him, and his faith was important to you. You knew that you loved him, and were pretty confident that he felt the same way but for some reason, every time you felt like you wanted to say it, the other part pf your brain worried about whether or not he was ready.

You could tell that he had been having a rough time at school and was super stressed out by all of his school assignments, so when he seemed to be avoiding you one day at school you were really worried. You decided to give him space but couldn't help but worry that maybe you had done something wrong.

That was until you were walking past the football field to the back school gate to go home early and you spotted Joe sitting on the bleachers with his head buried in his knees. You contemplated what you should do for a second before deciding to go up and comfort him. You wrapped your arms around him, and you could feel him shaking for a second, but he stopped as soon as he heard your voice.

He sat up for only a short second before burying his face in your chest, so you wrapped your arms tighter around him. You didn't ask him what was wrong because you hoped that he would naturally tell you in his own time, instead you sat there and prayed with him. When you were finished, he didn't look up at you but he took one of his hands and laced his fingers with yours before planting a kiss on the back of your palm.

"I love you so much." He says, squeezing your hand gently, which makes a huge grin spread across your face.

"I love you." You respond, squeezing his hand back and just enjoying such an intimate moment.

_____

Hello!

I hope you are all decently well. I've had a bit of writer's block lately but I'm hopefully going to upload a few more things in a couple of days.

Much love,

Will xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 312 22
Just some random glee texts and scenarios really. It's pretty touch and go, so not regular. That's about it. There's the weirdest ships too. Things t...
426K 8.1K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
27.2K 1.1K 200
Continuing on from my first glee oneshot book because it's full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are totally...
84.3K 2.7K 24
Can Kurt leave his tragic past behind him in order to make new friends, and perhaps new love? TW // suicide mentions and descriptions