Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever

347K 12.2K 1.9K
By sleepytinker__

LIAM PARKER

Reaching the hospital, I asked at the reception about Mrs. Adams's room number. When I reached near the room I saw a doctor coming out of Mrs. Adams's room.

I went go the doctor "Doctor, how is Mrs. Adams?"

The doctor looked at me "Liam Parker?"

I nodded "Yeah."

"You are her relative?" He asked.

"Yeah. How is she?"

"I am sorry Mr. Parker but we couldn't save her." He patted my shoulder.

My mind went blank at that time. I knew her condition was critical but I didn't expect this to happen so soon.

"We tried our best Sir but we couldn't." He said again.

I nodded with a clenched jaw.

I was angry, angry at myself that I couldn't keep the promise I made to Bella. I couldn't save the person who meant world to her.

"There is a girl sitting inside. She says the lady was her Nanny." The doctor said.

"Yeah, she is my wife."

"Take care of her. She needs you now."

I nodded. The doctor left, I was making my way inside but then I stopped in front of the door.

No. I can't do this.

I can't face her.

I promised her that I'll do everything I can to save her Nanny, but I failed to keep my promise. I can't see her breaking down, but I can't leave her either. I can't leave her alone, she needs me now.

Slowly I made my way inside, seeing the sight in front of me, my heart sank.

Bella.

There she was holding Mrs. Adams's hand and talking to her while crying.

"Nanny, I promise I-I won't leave you again. Nanny please get up." She said to her in a broken voice

"Okay... fine I-I am not angry. I am sorry, for not calling you, for not coming back. You know I have so many t-things to tell you. Please just wake up. You have not even met Ryan properly. And what about me? T-The cookies, who will make the cookies for me, who'll take care of me, who'll scold me. Nanny please get up. I am sorry for everything I have done, but please get up."

She started crying more. Looking at her I felt tears forming in my eyes.

Fuck! I can't see her like this.

"Mr. Parker?" a lady who was standing beside Bella said when she saw me.

Bella raised her head to look at me, she just stared at me with tears flowing continuously from her eyes. Then finally she broke the eye contact and looked back at her Nanny.

I didn't have the courage to go near her, to comfort her. Hell! I can't see her like this. I can't see the girl who taught me how to smile again, breaking in front of me.

It hurts.

-------------------------------------------------------------
After finishing all the paper works in the hospital, we were going back home. Though Bella didn't want to leave Mrs. Adams, she had to. The whole time we were in the hospital, Bella didn't say a single word. She kept crying.

When we were about to enter the car, I held her hand "Bella."

She didn't say anything, she kept looking in front.

Broken.

I know she is hurt but she can't be like this.

"Bella say something. Please."

"What do you want me to say Liam? S-She is no more. She is not coming back to me. I-I lost her Liam, forever." She again broke down into tears.

"Bella." I held her hand.

"No." She pulled away her hand from me and pushed me away from herself. "You lied to me Liam. You lied to me. You said that you'll protect her. You said that you won't let anything happen to her. I trusted you Liam."

I know.

"I-I tried Bella."

She shook her head. "No."

She started hitting my chest with her hands "I trusted you."

"Bella."

She kept hitting me.

"I hate you."

"I hate you."

"I hate you."

"I hate you."

She stopped hitting me and hid her face on my chest crying her heart out. I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Why did she had to go Liam? Why?"

I didn't know what to say. I stayed quiet, hugging her. I didn't know how to comfort her, how to calm her down.

I don't think that I can calm her down even if I try. How can she not cry? She was everything to her.

Pulling away from the hug, I wiped her tears but they just weren't stopping. I opened the door for her she sat down. I went to my side.

While we were going home, she already fell asleep while crying. When we finally reached, I picked her up in my arms and went inside. Laying her on the bed, I went downstairs, asking Maria to serve food for Bella, I took the food to our room. When I entered the room, she was not on the bed. I looked around to see her standing in front of the window, looking out.

Taking a deep breath I called her "Bella."

She didn't reply.

Keeping the food on the table, I went to her. I stood behind her but she didn't turn around. Pulling her arm I made her look at me. I cupped her face in my hand "Bella, you need to eat something."

She shook her head, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Your Nanny wouldn't like to see you in this condition. Would she?"

She looked down.

"And she will always stay with you Bella."

"I am not a kid Liam. You can't say these things to me."

"Okay you are not a kid. But right now you need to eat something, or you'll get sick. Please Bella just have something. You have not eaten anything since morning."

"I am not hungry."

"Yes you are." I held her hand and walked towards the couch. I made her sit on the couch and sat beside her, she placed her head on my shoulder and wrapped her hands around my arm while I was feeding her. After feeding her I carried her to the bed and laid her down. I was about to leave when she held my hand and said "Liam. Will you please take me to the apartment tomorrow?"

Though I didn't want to but I nodded. She would feel sad if she goes there but then she was her Nanny.

"But after the funeral." I said.

Closing her eyes she tried to sleep, I sat on the couch looking at her making sure that she doesn't think much. When I saw she was asleep, I went out of the room and made my way towards Ryan's room. When I entered I saw Ryan sitting on the bed with his teddy in his hand and lost in his dreamland. I went closer to him and picked him up making him snap out of whatever he was thinking.

I settled him on my lap, and asked "What is it? Why are you sad?"

He shook his head.

"Ryan, what is it?"

"Dad, Mommy is sad."

"Yes, she is. But she is hurt."

"Why is she hurt? Did something happen to her Nanny?" He asked worriedly.

I took a deep breath then picked him up in my arms making my way towards the window.

"You see the stars up there?"

He nodded.

"They are beautiful right?"

He nodded again.

"So the thing is that, Mommy's Nanny is now one of them."

"You mean one of the stars?" He asked.

I nodded "She'll be watching Mommy from up there."

"Really?" He then thought something. "She'll be watching all of us too?"

"Yes. Everyone."

"Then Dad, Why is Mommy sad?"

"Can you touch the stars?"

"No."

"So Mommy is sad because she can't touch her Nanny now, she can't hug her or kiss her. Her Nanny is now a long distance away from her."

He nodded with a sad face.

"But you know what only one person can make her feel better."

His face lit up "Really? Who's it?"

"You."

"Me?"

I nodded. "Mommy loves you Ryan. She can never be sad if Ryan talks to her."

He nodded. "Then I'll go and talk to her."

He was about to jump from my arms when I stopped him. "Not now. Mommy is asleep now. Maybe tomorrow."

He nodded.

"But you can do one thing."

"What?"

"You can go and sleep with Mommy."

A wide smile plastered on his face.

"So let's go." I took him to our room. He laid beside Bella, then looked at her. Switching off the lights I went and laid beside Ryan.

He kissed Bella's cheek. "I love you to infinity Mommy."

I smiled.

"Now come on, sleep." I said.

He nodded and held Bella.

****************
Oh God!! This hurts so much😭

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Stay safe!
Love you all!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 77.9K 51
[ Previously named---> 'Destined Together' ] "Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I s...
7.3M 264K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...
925K 38.4K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
2M 68.6K 54
I pushed him with as much force as I could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining his balance and escaped from falling. That...