Elite 4

Bởi TeamViper

Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in for a wild ride when the get turned into elemental werewolf's and s... Xem Thêm

Chapter1:Transformations part1
Chapter 2:Transformations part2
Chapter 3:Confrontations
Chapter 4:First Full Moon
Chapter 5:The Aftermath
Chapter 6:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part1 (Leigh)
Chapter 7:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part2(Perrie)
Chapter 8:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles (Jade)
Chapter 9:Heartbreaks, Heartaches, and Battles( Jesy)
Chapter 10:Charmed
Chapter 11:New Kids
Chapter 12:Elite 6?
Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date
Chapter 14:Jade's Sanctuary Date
Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date
Chapter 16:Training Day
Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Revolations
Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go
Chapter 21: Dragons
Chapter 22: Surprise?
Chapter 23: Jesy's Day
Chapter 24: A Sirens Call
Thanks
Chapter 26: The First "I love you" is Hard
Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat
Chapter 28: God Mode- Part 1: Perrie
Chapter 29: Football Game
Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne
Chapter 31: Meeting the parents
Chapter 32: Dance for you life
Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy
Chapter 34: Into the 2nd Dimension
Chapter 35: A Normal Day
Feelings
Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade
Chapter 37: Shameless
Chapter 38: Valentines Prep
Chapter 39: Happy I Love You Day
Chapter 40: Periods
Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1
Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2
Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives
Chapter 44: Elite Babies
Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)
Chapter 46: One Year
Chapter 47: Fun Fair
Chapter 48: That one Crossover Pt.2
Chapter 49: Finals
Chapter 50: Promposals
Chapter 51: Prom
Chapter 52: Graduation and Summer Time

Chapter 25: Lets be Heros

238 9 17
Bởi TeamViper

A/N: Imagine Ryland without the piercings

Jesy's POV

Now that everything has died down and we're back to good enough health, Claude, Billie, and Zedd have released us to go to school. I'm in the middle of English when some person bursts into the classroom with a blaster. My flight or fight instincts kick in and I stand up before kicking the gun out of his hands and pinning him to the ground. "Who are you and who do you work for?", I question twisting his arms. "Ms. Nelson! This is a monster attack drill and you've ruined it.", the teacher says snapping me out of fight mode. "Who the hell made those a thing? Do you know how dangerous that is? Where did you even get this blaster, this thing is dangerous.", I ramble taking it.

After unloading it safely, I turn on the self destruct setting before throwing it out the window to explode in the garbage can. "I swear people are always playing with their safety. Then have the audacity to wonder why they end up injured.", I mutter opening the door to the next classroom. "Jesy what are you doing in here?", Demi questions from her seat. "I'm making sure these people don't kill you all by playing with these highly dangerous blasters.", I say stepping on the one in the fake attackers hand. "Good god you people are impossible.", I say throwing my hands up. "Jesy, could you believe that they gave them real blasters? This is absolutely ridiculous.", Jade says piling them up in the hall.

I make a force field bubble around them before they all explode. "Do you guys see this? We don't even have these.", Leigh says freezing one. "Everything we do, and here they are.", Perrie mutters kicking one into the wall. "What are you four doing?", the principal asks. "Keeping you irresponsible idiots safe.", I answer. "Get to class.", he says. We walk into our respective classes before the day drones on. "Jesy, if you were paying attention you would know that I called you up to do this problem.", Mr. Lennon says handing me the marker. "Right uh, 15?", I question. "No, fix it.", he answers folding his arms.

I start working the problem out on the board when the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. "There's something wrong.", I say trying to tune my ears to find it. A shadow monster appears next to me and I swing at it as my fist goes through it. "I can't transform or use my powers so I'll have to do it the old fashioned way.", I mumble ducking a punch. He summons a spear and I groan. Swing after swing I manage to dodge before grabbing it and twisting it. We fight over it before her kicks my knee and slices my stomach with it. "Jesus Christ. I really wish I had a weapon.", I say clutching the wound. I finally manage to yank it out of his hand and stab him with it. "I'm keeping this so you people don't get any ideas .", I say walking out the room.

"You guys too?", Jade asks. "I was having a good nap when I heard a scream.", Perrie answers. "I kept the knifes they stabbed me with.", Leigh says holding them up. "You got stabbed too?", Perrie questions pulling her shirt up. "Right over my left lung.", Leigh answers pulling hers up. "I have a long belly button now.", I say poking it. "How can you stand that? I hate it when people touch my bellybutton.", Perrie shudders. "And it's the worse with you have to clean it because it feels all weird.", Jade adds. "But I don't get how you're supposed to clean it. Whenever I do it my belly button is red raw.", Leigh says making them look at her. "It's not even that complicated. Take your scrubby gloves and just get in there.", Perrie answers using her hands as an example.

"I want to know what you're doing to your bellybutton to leave it red raw.", Jade laughs. "I just have a sensitive one. Like if you poke it through my shirt, it's most likely gonna be red within a few seconds.", she answers. Jade pokes her in the belly button before Leigh lifts her shirt up to reveal a red spot. "You should get that checked out.", I say. "It's been like this since I was born. Whenever my mom had to give me a bath my stomach would just be red.", she explains rubbing her scar. "We should probably get these checked out to make sure we don't get infections.", Jade says.

"Or I could just do this.", Perrie says closing her eyes. Her hands form a small triangle before she pulls them apart and a green aura surrounds her body. I look down and see the stab wound gone. "I've been working on carried healing where I don't have to touch who I'm healing. So far I can do myself and three other people but that's pretty much it.", she explains. "You four. You saved us all.", one girl says coming out of her classroom. Everyone else pours out and starts clapping. "You don't have to clap for us guys. It was a heat of the moment thing.", Jade says rubbing the back of her neck. "But it looked so cool. How come you've never done it before?", another questions. "We don't really need to fight so we don't.", Perrie answers.

I start walking backwards before bumping into someone. "Oh, I'm- no no! You are bad. I'm running away now!", I say running away from the confused blonde that strangely reminds me of Perrie. I bump into somebody else and put my hands up in a defensive position. "Woah, calm down Jesy. It's just me.", Ari says putting her hands up. "Sorry. I just saw Rikki and I'm on edge now and, do you smell salmon?", I question smelling the air. "Now that you mention it I do. And I know that the school doesn't serve fish.", she answers. "There's something wrong with the fish girls. They'll be fine.", I say walking off. I get pulled into and empty classroom to get met with Leigh, Billie and Claude.

"We need you for something.", Billie says placing me next to Leigh. "What's the matter with you? You look, twitchy.", I say looking at Leigh. "B-Billie s-shocked me because I t-tried to leave.", she answers. "Ok so you know how people use water to put out fires. Some time the water actually aids the fire and helps it get bigger. And fire doesn't always over power water, with the right balance of both, it can be something very powerful.", Claude explains hooking a few wires to our clothes. "Now active your powers and hold hands.", Billie says typing something on the computer.

I light up my hands as Leigh's eyes glow blue before we lock hands in the middle of the space left between us. A purple glow comes from our clasped hands before it starts turning blue. "Leigh, pull back a little bit.", Claude calls out over the loud sound. The wires on the computer start to spark making us pull away and cover our eyes from the brightness. "Alright, no technology around this type of thing. It's way too dangerous for the both of you. So the next time you do it, take off all your electronics.", Claude says quickly detaching them. "Now another thing we wanted to try was charging Leigh up with my electricity. So I'm gonna give it a go.", Billie says walking forward.

She places her hands on Leigh's shoulders before her eyes turn purple and purple lighting goes through Leigh's body. She cries out in pain before her eyes turn purple and she breaks out of Billies grip. "The light is purple.", Billie giggles falling onto the floor. "Is she gonna be ok?", I ask kicking Billie's arm lightly. "She must've shorted out. She'll be fine in a few minutes.", he answers. "What about Leigh?", I ask pointing to the still girl. "I don't know. Everything seems to be normal, but her body is still adjusting to the electrical currents flowing through her body.", Claude explains. A growl rips through her throat and she spins around before getting lower. "Leigh, it's us. Claude and Jesy.", I say holding my hand out to her.

She snaps at me and I step back. "What did you do to her brain?", I ask pushing Claude to his monitors. "Her brain is in perfect condition. Wait a minute, Psycho, where are you? Can you hear me?", he questions. "Claude! Help, there's some bad force in here, he's trying to take over but he can't.", Psycho answers. "You get out here, we need your help for something.", I say. Blue smoke comes back and Psycho appears looking frantic. "What does he look like?", I ask. "It's like a lycan. Wolf body with human abilities.", he answers. "Let's get her to the cave. She needs a containment bubble while we figure all this out.", I say. "I heard someone needs a teleport?", Jade jokes flashing in.

I throw Leigh over my shoulder, wincing from the claws in my back before telling Jade that we want to go to that cave. She flashes us in, where Perrie meets us. "You're bleeding through your shirt Jes, what happened?", Perrie asks helping me get it off. "Her claws got me.", I answer watching Claude struggle to put Leigh in the box. He makes a piece of meat appear in his hand before throwing it in the box. She all but runs in and he slams the door shut before locking it. She bangs on the door and he gives a sheepish smile before running away from it. "Just wait till I get out of here. I'm gonna hurt you all.", she threatens scratching at the glass. "Oh hush up. No matter how powerful you are, you're in Leigh's little body. You picked the wrong body to take over.", Perrie says.

She places a hand on my back before healing it. "What did you do to her?", I ask walking closer to the box. "I didn't do anything. I'm her inner beast. Psycho may be her wolf but I'm the one who gives 'er  everything else. They keep me locked up in her head but now I'm free. And, with just a little more power, I can do whatever I want.", she laughs. "I'll try to see if I can suppress him again.", Claude says walking to the front of the cave. "Something feels wrong. What's wrong with Leigh-Anne?", Kamille asks walking in. At the sound of her name, Leigh bangs on the glass again before calling out to us. "Guys! Help me please, I don't like whatever's going on.", she begs covering her ears.

"You three, put both your hands on one side of the box and activate you powers slowly. Leigh, if you can hear me, put your hand on the front of the box and start your powers up.", Claude says flipping switches on the monitors main board.

Leigh-Anne's POV

I listen to Claude's instructions the best I can before starting. "You can't get rid of me.", the voice sings. "As long as I don't have to hear you.", I grunt activating my powers. I feel three other forces on different sides of me before my head drops. "You'll meet me again. If you ever need an extra boost, my name is Ryland.", the voice laughs making me gasp and drop my hand on accident. All three girls get propelled away from the box and I wince feeling the shared pain. "You want to help me?", I ask. "That's all I've ever wanted to do. But Damien keeps me in a cold room with occasional meals, I've always wanted to be a mentor like him.", he sighs. I go into my head and get met with a younger looking version of Psycho.

"Who's Damian and why is he in my head?", I question confused. "You probably know him by Psycho. He's my big brother and he never thought I could be a mentor because, never mind, forget I said anything.", he answers walking away. "Wait, no. What happened?", I ask turning him back around. "When I was a kid, I lost control of myself and I, I killed our brother. He tried to calm me down and I couldn't control my wolf and I slit his throat. I couldn't get him back to the pack doctor in time and he choked on the blood.", he says wiping the tears that started to fall. "I'm so sorry.", I whisper pulling him into a hug. "It's not your fault.", he says through his tears.

"No, I'm sorry for what Psycho has treated you like. No one deserves to be treated like that, no matter what mistakes you've made you're his family. And instead of keeping you locked up like some monster he should be working with you and teaching you how to control yourself better.", I rant getting frustrated. "You're the nicest person I've ever met.", he smiles. "I'll never treat you like some weakling. I know how it feels and I would hate to cause someone else to feel that pain.", I say taking his hand. I purple line shines from between our hands before he gets sucked into my ring. He appears again and I smile at him.

"Did we just bond?", he questions looking down at his hand. "We did.", I answer. The top of his hair turns purple before his eyes flash and he gets identical markings to mine. "Thank you so much.", he says pulling me into another hug. "I'm gonna go now. I have some things to set straight with your brother.", I say. "I meant what I said earlier. If you ever need me, I'll be here.", he waves as he lets the door open. I step out and look around at the box before placing my hands on the front again before freezing it over. Punching through it, I step out and dust off my clothes before growling at Psycho. "Woah, what's the matter kid?", he questions coming closer.

"Oh nothing, Damien.", I sneer moving closer to him. "Where did you get that name from?", he questions going still. "Your brother told me about it.", I answer. "I don't have a brother.", he mumbles looking away. "Yeah you do. And I don't know why you see him as a monster when you're no better.", I say. "What he did was unforgivable.", he pushes. "So instead of trying to help him, you treat him like an animal! No one deserves to be shunned like that. I get that you're hurt but grow the fuck up. You don't know how he feels, the toll it could've taken on him.", I say pushing past him. "Kid wait.", he calls out after me.

"No, I don't want to hear it. Just leave me alone for a bit. I'll be on the roof. Mil, let's go.", I say walking to the back. "You didn't have to do that y'know.", Ryland comments. "Yes I did. He's not gonna treat you like that in my head.", I say waiting for Kamille to catch up. "You alright?", she questions. "I'd rather not talk about it. How about I introduce you to someone.", I smile. "Sure.", she says sitting down on the couch. "Come on out buddy it's alright.", I encourage. The purple smoke returns and Ryland appears next to me. "Ryland, this is my girlfriend Kamille, and Kamille, this is Ryland.", I say leaning back.

"Nice to meet you. Leigh thinks about you a lot.", he says making my face flush. "Maybe not give her those types of details.", I say.  "Oh sorry. But it's nice to meet you.", he says holding his hand out. Kamille shakes it and we all make conversation for a while before an alarm sounds through the building. "Leigh, meet us two blocks down. We're up against another clay monster.", Jade says over my watch. "I'll be back in a few. Ry, I'm gonna need you for this one bud.", I say patting his back as I run to my ring stand before holding my hand out. "Do me a favor and stop over at my house to feed Harvey.", I say activating my suit. I bring my wings out and fly to where I hear the most commotion before dropping down. "Nice of you to join us. This is something in your element.", Perrie jokes nudging my side.

"Let's show 'em what is rejects can do.", I say walking towards Billie. "Charge me up.", I say looking at the monster. "Are you crazy? Do you not remember what happened earlier?", she questions. "Listen, I said charge me up. So do it.", I say locking eyes with her. She puts her hands on my shoulder before I feel the jolts go through my body again. "I'm ready.", Ryland says taking half control. I use one hand to draw power from the nearby fire hydrants and use the other to shoot boosted water currents at the monsters. The little ones go down without a fight but the big one stays large and in charge. "I got this one.", Ryland says boosting us up. I look down and see purple veins crawling up my arms before more power blasts of water shoots out of my hand.

I blast a bunch of hole into the clay monsters chest before it crumbles and falls. "We did it!", Ryland cheers doing his own sort of victory dance. "Woah, that was awesome.", Jade says coming up to me. "I didn't know you could do that. And what's up with the purple and blue, everything?", Jesy questions. I look in a store window and take sight of my new appearance. Purple and blue hair with one purple eye and the other blue, my suit matching the rest of my appearance by fading from blue to purple. "I guess it happened when Billie charged me up.", I answer.

"Well uncharge yourself. We have a press conference to do and you can't go like that. And Zedd said he had a surprise for us.", Jade says tucking her spear away. "Bring her to a boil Jes. That should rid any of the spare voltages in her body.", Claude says. Jesy wraps her hands around both my arms before I feel my body heat up, and all the electricity leave my body. "I'm good now. Why are we doing a press conference?", I ask as we walk to catch up with the others. "I don't know. They usually only call the hero's in when there's a problem.", she answers with a shrug. "Since everyone is here, let's get started. Everybody welcome the towns newest heroes, the Elite four.", the host I assume says as we walk in.

We sit in the four colored chairs and everything begins. "Now we have a few questions for you all. Starting with Stone.", he says. "Who's stone?", Jade questions. "She is of course.", he answers motioning to Perrie with his hand. "Since when did I get a hero name?", Perrie asks scratching her head. "A few weeks ago. But, first question, you in the back.", the host says. "You've taken down one of the biggest drug rings in the city, what's your next move?", I reporter questions. "Uh, well, we're just gonna keep doing what heroes do I guess. We haven't gotten any more calls or anything so we'll just go with the flow until something pops up.", Perrie answers. "Well Drift, today you stopped more clay monsters, do you think that there could be more out there?", another reporter questions turning to me.

Assuming he's talking to me, I step closer to the mic and prepare my words. "Well, since there have been repeated attacks, such as the clay and shadow monsters, there very much might be some freed or escaped villains out there. But we're gonna do our very best to stop them.", I answer. This goes on for a few thirty minutes before everything is called to an end and we're dismissed to leave. "We have hero names now.", Jade says in shock. "Who would've thought us making puns would end up giving us our hero names. I like Stone, since I can do this.", Perrie says hitting a hand to her chest. Her rock armor forms and she gives a smile. "At first I really didn't get the drift thing, but now I do.", I say opening my hand.

"What do you think Zedd has for us?", Jesy questions. "I hope it's food. We didn't get breakfast or lunch and I'm starving.", Jade whines holding her stomach. "Well, the thing I'm giving you does have food in it, but I'm giving you the base. It's a house suitable for you four and your powers. I've already told your parents and they're completely fine with you guys moving out.", he says as we walk into the door. "This is a house?", Jesy questions looking around. The ground started to shakes for a bit before  everything started changing. Screens flip to reveal regular walls, the floor gets a wooden pattern, some with carpet.

More changes go throughout the base before it resembles a house. "This is ours?", I ask looking around. "Yes. Do you like it?", he asks. "Of course we do.", Perrie answers. "I know that I may be hard on you girls sometimes but it's because I want you to do better than I did. What Leigh-Anne said that day was true. I have no right trying to lead your team how I lead my because I obviously didn't do it right. That's why, I'm giving you my blessing as leader Jesy.", he says. She steps forward and we all smile at her. "I'm sure it's an honor but I'm gonna have to refuse. That's what causes a team to fall apart, a leader. My girls and I are perfectly fine the way we are and I don't want to change a thing about us.", she says looking at him.

"I respect your decision. And don't think I'm doing this for forgiveness because I'm not. I'm doing it because I think you truly deserve it.", he says fading out. "Let's explore the new house.", Jade says running past us. Perrie and I look at each other before running off behind us with Jesy mumbling "I swear they're children.", under her breath.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.4K 506 44
Love . . . It can save you. It can ruin you. *Disclaimer: This story in no way intends to defame any of the members of Little Mix, BTS, Mindless Beh...
34K 667 20
Isabella Macpherson was the sixth member of Fifth Harmony a famous girl band that was until he walked in on her two girlfriends cheating on her with...
24.4K 1K 46
"Everything has been chaotic" -Harry Styles "Oh...Well it's been stressful." -Jesy Nelson "Yeah, everything's going well.'' -Perrie Edwards "I think...
251K 4.4K 42
One Direction and Little Mix have been through it all together, they have had amazing stories to remember, and memories that they can't wait to forge...