Transmigration: Face slap th...

Galing kay Chil_lexx

What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually yo... Higit pa

Author's note
Prologue
Arc 1
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.4
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.5
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.6
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.7
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.8
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.9
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.10
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.11
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.12
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.13
Arc 2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.3
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.4
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.5
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.6
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.7
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.8
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.9
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.10
Arc 3
Coffee to go - 3.2
Coffee to go - 3.3
Coffee to go - 3.4
Coffee to go- 3.5
Coffee to go- 3.6
Coffee to go- 3.7
Coffee to go- 3.8
Coffee to go- 3.9
Coffee to go- 3.10
Coffee to go- 3.11
Coffee to go- 3.12
Coffee to go- 3.13
Coffee to go- 3.14
Coffee to go- 3.15
Coffee to go- 3.16
Coffee to go- 3.17
Coffee to go- 3.18
Coffee to go- 3.19
Coffee to go- 3.20
Coffee to go- 3.21
Arc 4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.2
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.3
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.5
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.6
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.7
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.8
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.9
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 11
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.12
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.13
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.14
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.15
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.16
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.17
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.18
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.19
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.20
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.21
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.22
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.23
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.25
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.26
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.27
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 28
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.29
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.30
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.31
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.32
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.33
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.34
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.35
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.36
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.37
Arc 5
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotton Flesh- 5.2
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotten Flesh- 5.3
Dun Dun Dun

Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.24

563 30 1
Galing kay Chil_lexx

"..Magistrate Zheng I'm afraid we have more bad news," Zheng Yong sets aside the scroll he was reading hearing Zhou Tong's words, "..I'm afraid it can't be worse than a man losing his life in our custody?"

Zhou Tong shakes his head, "..I'm afraid it's worse-" Zheng Yong cocked his brows,"How so?-"

Zhou Tong proceeded to explain, "..I don't know how or the source it came from but they're whispers in the street about the fake gold," Zheng Yong abruptly jolt to his feet, "..That old fox hasn't been here for two days good yet and he's already stirred up this much trouble! All we have to do now is wait for his Majesty to send his words of disapproval-" Zheng Yong was interrupted, "...What a surprise Eunuch Rui you're here again so soon,"

"..Greetings Magistrate Zheng His  Majesty has sent his Edict," Eunuch Rui ceremonial hands over the gold sheet edict to Zheng Yong leaving.

Rolling opening the edict Zheng Yong eyes keenly scans over it the documented sheet he closed it folding his arm behind his back Zheng Yong closing his eyes inhaled deeply, "..His Majesty is utterly displeased of this information getting out and if we can't get to the bottom of this Magistrate Ping will be given full reign to take over from us,"

"..We can't let that happen!-" Zhou Tong shouted detesting the immoral thought.

"..No we can't, so what's the plan?-" Cheng Bi Yu inquired Zheng Yong paced back and forth before coming to an abrupt halt, "..Zhou Tong and I'll set out at break tomorrow." He turned his gaze directed towards Cheng Bi Yu, "..Ying Jie will watch the old fox in our absence,"

Cheng Bi Yu frowns, ". .Why do I have to stay back and babysit?! I want to come along-" Zheng Yong explains, "That old fox is very scrupulous and calculating he'll definitely be up to something so you'll have to stay behind, keep  watch until we come back. Is that agreed?-"

Zhou Tong salutes Cheng Bi Yu stood hesitate but when she made contact with Zheng Yong's fierce gaze her hesitation sprinted out the window. Cheng Bi Yu  walking backing back to her courtyard kicks dust irritably muttering, "..Why do I have to keep watch on that old fox?! Humph, just an old man and he dared to cause so much trouble!-"

"Master you're back! I'll go heat your meal-" Mei-Liang whisked herself to the kitchen, "Sigh, Mei-Liang is so good to me surely if we meet in a next life I'll repay the favor,"

[[You're her Master Host of course she'll be nice to you]]

Once inside Cheng Bi Yu discards her garments, "..You're looking sluggish-" Mei-Liang comments, "..Shall I massage your shoulders my lady?-" Cheng Bi Yu nods, "Un." Mei-Liang palms rested on her shoulders, "..Hmm that's it-" Cheng Bi Yu leans the tension in her muscles quickly disappeared.

Day of the Tiger, Cheng Bi Yu got dressed, "..I trust you'll do your job well whilst we're away," Zheng Yong and Zhou Tong were geared for their venture Cheng Bi Yu lips hooked, the transmigrator reassures, "..Don't sweat it Magistrate Zheng I got this!-" She patted her chest Zheng Yong's eyes slant turning to Zhou Tong, "..We better be off then," the men set off.

Cheng Bi Yu respectively waited for
a five minutes grace period before  setting her plan in motion she mischievously rubs her palms together, "..Poppy track their location stat-"

[[Host didn't Zheng Yong say you're on watch duty?]]

Cheng Bi Yu snorts, "..When did my precious system start converting sides?!-" Poppy denies such relations. Cheng Bi Yu cockily responds to the question, "..When have I ever listened?-" she grunts, "-I won't sit here all day babysitting that crow that's why I rallied help-"

[[Host you can't simply trust this task to Mei-Liang it's very vital in unlocking another]]

Cheng Bi Yu exhausts, "-Who said I was trusting this task to Mei-Liang I need someone unnoticed. You'll just have to do the tiresome job of watching the old fox for me,"

[[Host I'm not a babysitter!]]

"..You sure are now, do your task well will yuh!-" Cheng Bi Yu leaves tracking the men's location. Cheng Bi Yu groans, "-I'm so tired! How long  will they take to get there?!-" Cheng Bi Yu resting her hands on her waist hunched tiredly panting.

Cheng Bi Yu would use her martial arts skills now and then to evade possible detection. They came to a halt at the bottom of a cliff, "...Did they do all that walking just looking for this cliff wall?-" utilizing her feline vision she noticed this cliff wasn't ordinary there was a hidden door present from the complex design.

Observing the men perplexed faces she wondered how they would get in? Luckily for them she was a lock picking expert, "..But if revealed myself won't I be exposed? It's best to stay put," she mutters to herself.

Zheng Yong's hand glided over the intricate design, "...How do you think we open it?-" Zhou Tong rightfully questions they had already venture these lengths there was no way he was returning without going in as Zheng Yong's hands kept gliding angered he clutches his sword.

Zheng Yong observing his stature exhaled , "Calm down no need to get hot tempered after taking such a dangerous leap we've come so far there's no way in hell we're going back so soon," he reassures then adds, ".. Instead of getting all railed up come help me figure out a way to open this,"

"Un-" Zhou Tong also starts feeling around, "..This design I've never seen it before" he admitted in which Zheng Yong concur his statement.

"...I've somewhat seen that design before but where?-" Cheng Bi the  racked through her memories, "Bingo!-" she snaps her fingers, "...I knew I saw it before that design was present everywhere from Madam Lin, Pei Fangsu handkerchief to the first floor of Le Forte,"

Peeking Cheng Bi Yu concludes, "..I better go help or who knows how long they'll take to figure it out?!-" Cheng Bi Yu steps from hiding surprisingly shocked when the men were successful the door sled open and they immediately slipped in. Seeing that the door was quickly closing she hastily swoops in cramming inside she wipes the sweat off her forehead relieved she made the five seconds window.

The inside was not crammed as she expected it was spacious had poorly lit torches on the walls and was a very dusty hazzard to her nose. Secretly  following behind Cheng Bi Yu kept vigilant distance and was overtly light on her feet so she was undetectable.

Zhou Tong on the other hand being an experienced marksman knew from the beginning they were being followed.

Zheng Yong and Zhou Tong exchange secret glances not wanting to alert the intruder they continued ahead acting oblivious feeling a tingling sensation in her nose Cheng Bi Yu uncontrollably sneezed, "..Achoo!-"
alarmed at her mistake she quickly goes to hide but is slammed forcibly into a stone wall a arm pressed forcibly against her neck unable to see clearly with his impaired vision
Zheng Yong holds the lighted torch to the culprit's face, "Ying Jie?!-" the two men froze appalled.

Zhou Tong hastily removed his arm Cheng Bi Yu pants gasping for air, "-What are you doing here? Did you follow us?-" Zheng Yong asks sternly massaging her swore neck she cheekily responds, "Of course I followed you. How the heck did you think I found this place?!-"

"And you-" she coughs, "..Don't go around choking people especially me it's bad manners!-" Zhou Tong was flabbergasted and soundly embarrassed of choking the Advisor.

Zheng Yong jaw clutches he exclaims, "..You had a strict order to stay put and watch the fox!-" Cheng Bi Yu interrupts, "..Yeah, Yeah I know it's just that I didn't want to sit around babysitting that old fart who does he think he is?! Just because he and the Emperor are bossom buddies he thinks-"

"-Enough!" Cheng Bi Yu's tongue seized at the harshness, "..Your punishment will be decided later as of now we'll just investigate this place, Zhou Tong hand him a torch," Zheng Yong spared no glances moving forward, "..Try not to touch anything there might be booby traps," he specifically implies.

"-Un.. Sir!-" Cheng Bi Yu salutes earning a salty glare from the latter.

They came across another door with the same intricate design but this time around it was locked with a golden crane padlock from what Cheng Bi Yu could tell, "...I wonder if what we're looking for is behind this wall?-" she pondered Zheng Yong voiced, "..It's clearly not the same lock used from before-"

"..Step aside fellas-" Cheng Bi Yu orders both men turned eyeing her perplexed Cheng Bi Yu brushed past them. Examining the lock closely she pulls out her hairpin inserting the end into the lock she jingles it around till it's opened, "..Where did you learn to pick locks like that?-" Zheng Yong suspiciously questions.

Cheng Bi Yu cocks her brow, "A jack of all trades never reveals his secret-" she cleverly remarked, "..Who would I be if I did?-" Cheng Bi Yu steps forward but was instantly pulled back, "-We need to be careful! Who knows what traps are in here?!-" vigilant they cautiously entered taking in there surroundings this room was particularly strange it had two stone coffins in the center with a statue in-between them, "..What do you think it is?-" Cheng Bi Yu whispers leaning close to Zhou Tong, "Not sure-" he whispers back.

Zheng Yong had approached the two stone coffins examining it there was nothing out of the ordinary, "Zhou Tong-" he calls over Zhou Tong is immediately by his side Zheng Yong  hands him his torch grabbing hold of the lid he slowly pushed it open Cheng Bi Yu peeks over Zhou Tong's shoulder wanting to catch a glimpse of the loot, "Empty-" she puffed her cheek.

They all look on perplexed Zheng Yong then slides the lid off the other stone coffin "Empty-" he mutters Cheng Bi Yu steps back, "...This doesn't make any sense-"

Stepping back Cheng Bi Yu pressed against a wall she screams surprised as the wall pushes back swallowing her whole. Zheng Yong and Zhou Tong immediately rushed towards the wall trying to figure out what just happened, "Ying Jie you okay in there? Do you hear me?!-" Zheng Yong shouted from his side banging the stature he momentarily pressed the ear against the barrier.

"..I'm fine, it's just that-" Cheng Bi Yu speechis interrupted when she trips over something hearing a thump Zheng Yong becomes concerned, "Ying Jie?!-"

Cheng Bi Yu feels around she feels a gooey substance bringing her hands closer to her face the colour seems red but yet again it was hard to tell.  Her torch had fallen but it still held a spark grasping the handle she stands to her feet holding it up she waved it around the room, "..Magistrate you're going want to see this!-"

"What do you see?-" furrowing his brows Zheng Yong inquires, "..Bodies!-" she exclaimed "..They're bodies everywhere!" She remarks.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

330K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
223K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
4.6M 188K 112
After living living her life until she was old and grey. Poison expert Lihua Lei died peacefully at an old age, surrounded by those she love. Expect...
491K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...