Big Hit's Treasure, แตแต–แต’แต– แถ แถ 

By 00_Baejin_05

โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ โž When Big Hit Entertainment decided to finally show... More

ใ€Œ Big Hit's Treasure ใ€
โ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ โž
soompi article + idols' thoughts
โ„‹โ„โ„›๐’œ โ„ฐ๐’ฏ โ„‹
๐’ฌ๐’ฐ โ„ฐโ„›โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ž โ„๐’œ
๐’ฒ ๐’ช ๐’ฉ ๐’Ÿ โ„ฐ โ„›
๐’ฉ โ„ฐ๐’ซ โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ โ„‹โ„ฐ
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฒ๐’€๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
koreaboo article
vlive
๐’˜๐’‰๐’'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’
๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐Ÿฆ‹ my debut stage
๐ŸŒบ thank you + idols' reactions !
๐Ÿ’ 1st win
๐Ÿฌ YueDong Seoul
๐Ÿ’• Koreaboo article
๐ŸŒˆ award show collaboration + awards
๐Ÿฅด Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿคก Koreaboo Article: confirmation
๐ŸŒ„ vlive
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas Gift
๐ŸŽ stay with you + idols' reactions
โฃ๏ธ Mid January of 2020
๐Ÿ’˜ song recording
๐Ÿฐ Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿ˜ jacket shoot with Mark Lee
๐ŸŽ‚ jaemin's birthday + vlive
๐Ÿ’” comeback stage +
๐Ÿ’Œ visiting the i-land
โœจ meeting the i-landers
๐Ÿ’š special live with guest
๐ŸŽ‰ happy birthday, JungKyung!
๐Ÿฟ watching the finale
๐Ÿฅณ congratulating everyone
suggestions or treat! ๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŒŸ meeting SEVENTEEN
๐Ÿฅ a day with Stray Kids
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ aesthetics
๐Ÿ’” rumored to be dating
๐Ÿ“ž discussion
โŸญโŸฌ Knowing Bros with BTS!
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’— shooting with Blackpink
๐ŸŒบ drama appearance with Nam Joo Hyuk
๐Ÿ’œ favor for me
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ’” a glimpse of her love life
๐Ÿ’• vlive
๐ŸŽ hangout with enhypen
๐Ÿ’› have you moved on?
๐Ÿฅบ 1st debut anniversary
๐ŸŽค automatic
๐ŸŽŠ Enhypen's debut
๐ŸฆŠ collaboration with the couple and Jessi
๐Ÿฐ volunteering with Jaemin
๐Ÿ’ค stayed in the practice room
๐Ÿฅณ it's alright
๐Ÿ˜ณ MAMA 2020
๐Ÿ† Big Hit Family
๐Ÿ‘• who wore it better?
๐Ÿ’“ interview
โ“Park Ahnji
๐Ÿญ millionaire
๐Ÿงถ Christmas Live
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas
๐Ÿ‘ซ Jeon siblings collab
๐Ÿค Big Hit Family Photoshoot
๐Ÿฆ‹ the end: concert
๐Ÿฆข the come back
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐–

๐Ÿ’Ž meeting NCT 2020

9.6K 275 148
By 00_Baejin_05

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

❝ meeting! NCT 2020 ❞

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

JungKyung laughs as she feeds Cloud and Nana. She takes a look at herself before she smiles. She kneels to pet the two dogs.

"Jungkookie will be here soon, okay? Wait for thirty minutes, he'll come. I'll get going now, bye!" She says and waves at the dogs before she exits their apartment.

She heads to where the car is waiting for her. She gets in and smiles at her manager.

"To SM Building please, I'll be meeting NCT."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

JungKyung secretly enters the filming area. NCT in their gorgeous blue and white suits. They all look like princes, she wows.

She waves at the staff who were able to recognize her before she tries to blend in with them.

NCT 2020 is filming their Year party video. JungKyung goes to the director's side but stayed quiet until he shouts cut.

"Good morning, Director-nim." The man flinches at the familiar voice. He turns his head and smiles widely when JungKyung ours her mask down for a few seconds.

"Ah, JungKyung~ here to visit the boys?" She nods at his question, the director then chuckles. "I bet they don't know you're here."

"They don't and please, keep it a secret. I'll pretend to be a makeup artist who happens to be new." She says and the director nods before she approaches one of them.

The boys were all goofing around since they got their break. JungKyung rushes to one of the boys, holding a lip brush and a lip balm.

She puts a little lip balm on the brush before she starts to add it to his lips. She tries to contain a smile as the brush touches his soft lips.

"Jaemin-ah~," Jeno goes to his side and the two begin to talk. JungKyung still tries to contain her laughter as the mask hides her smile.

She finishes putting the lip balm on Jaemin's lips and turns around and walks away. Jeno and Jaemin didn't mind because it's normal.

She grabs another lip brush and lip tint before going to where Jisung is. The boy was talking to Chenle and Sungchan.

She looks at Sungchan, a new member of NCT before smiling. Another new member...

"Jisung-ah," she said in the most monotone voice. Jisung looks at her and lets her do his lips. He looks at her in the eyes and his eyes go wide.

He then falls back on his chair which surprised the boys near him, especially Chenle who was sitting beside him.

"J-J-Jeon- JEON JUNGKYUNG!"  The maknae shouts which startled everyone. The boys turn their heads toward where JungKyung is.

"I'm not JungKyung?" She says, her monotone voice still there. Her voice was normally lively and high-pitch but she purposely made it sound exhausted and dead.

"Y-y-you're not?" Jisung was confused, he swore he knew those eyes of hers very well. She reaches out his hand to help him stand up as she shakes her head.

"Surprise, Jisunggie." She whispers, so only he could hear. The boy shouts in shock as he backs away from her.

"Ah! YOU ARE HER!" He points at her as the boys kept on watching.

"Jisung, what are you talking about? JungKyung has a schedule today." Jeno says,

Chenle stares at her until their eyes met. The staff was enjoying the scene unfold in front of them. Their director has ordered snacks for everyone whilst he watches.

She brushes her hair back for better eye contact with Chenle. She showed her eyesmile that looks the same as her brother. Chenle knew it was her but he played along.

"Yeah, Jisung. JungKyung probably has a schedule today, what makes you think it's her?" Chenle says to confuse the boy.

"Wha- but her eyes! I recognize those eyes of hers! You're JungKyung, right? Remove that mask!" Jisung says, with a confused smile.

"Jisung, that's rude." Chenle huffs as he stands beside him.

"You must be a new make-up artist. I'm guessing, you're Kyungri?" Chenle calls her by one of her nicknames. JungKyung nods, loving how Chenle is playing along.

"You can go, thanks for doing our maknae's makeup." Chenle winks and she chuckles and walks away.

She runs past a few of the members before going to where the makeup artists were. She silently laughs as the staff crew was smiling as well.

"What if JungKyung is here though?" Johnny says,

"Then it's a party!" Donghyuck and YangYang shout. JungKyung just laughs,

"But she is here! That artist is her!" Jisung points at her and she looks surprised.

"Maybe, she just looks like her?" Taeyong says, JungKyung sighs and gives in.

"No, Jisung is right." She steps into the platform as the boys turn their heads to her in surprise.

She removes her mask and smiles widely. "I am Jeon JungKyung." She laughs at their reactions.

"HA! I KNEW IT!" Jisung laughs as well as Chenle.

"WAIT! YOU DID MY LIPS- OH MY GOSH! KYUNGIE!!!" Jaemin runs towards her and engulfs her in a tight hug, Jeno did the same after Jaemin.

She laughs, happy at the fact she's hugging her 2 close friends.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

The boys felt more energetic with JungKyung around. JungKyung turns her head to look at the two new members who were staring at her.

She smiles and walks towards them,

"Hi! Shotaro and Sungchan, right?" The two nods at her question. "Nice to meet you! It's nice to see you both doing well in NCT." She says and the two nod again.

"It's been a pleasure, I'm a big fan of you." Sungchan smiles and she chuckles.

"Thank you~ also, how's NCT for both of you? Is it fun? Difficult? More to expect?" She smiles,

"All of those! I'm a big fan of NCT before joining the group, so it's great to be here." Shotaro says and JungKyung softly pinches his cheeks.

"You're so cute! It's also very nice to work with the people you admire." She says and Shotaro agrees.

"Other than that, I hope you both have a good time in NCT and I hope we would be able to work together." She pats their heads.

"Splendid!" Sungchan says, his lively personality could make anyone laugh. Shotaro's adorable personality just makes JungKyung want to protect him.

"Oh, JungKyung! Mark says he has a crush on you!" She heard Johnny shout,

"Johnny also has a crush on you!"

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do!"

She laughs with everyone at their argument until she heard her name being called. She turns her head to see Renjun telling her to sit beside him.

"Is there something wrong?" She asks but Renjun just shakes his head.

"Nothing. I'm just very surprised you're here. The boys enjoy your presence." Renjun says as they both look around.

"Right... How are you though? The last time we saw each other was a month ago." She looks at Renjun's eyes.

They both got lost in each other's eyes. JungKyung couldn't look away, after all, she always felt like this when it comes to his eyes.

She always gets lost in his eyes; they're just that pretty.

"I'm good..." Renjun says, his voice was soft and vulnerable. Only a tone he uses with JungKyung.

JungKyung smiles, placing a finger on Renjun's chin before slightly lifts it. "You're so pretty, even I get lost in your eyes."

Renjun could feel himself snicker at what she said. He did the same to her chin and rests his head on the table and looks at her.

"You're so pretty, even I get lost in your eyes." He imitated her tone and it was her turn to snicker.

Renjun's eyes then went to her lips as she turns her side to the side to look at the boys. Her lips were tinted pink and it looked very soft.

He wanted to kiss her but he knew that it would cause a ruckus. He sighs and notices her hand behind the table.

He looks away as he lets his hand fall behind the table as well. He intertwines their fingers and she didn't seem to reject it.

They were holding hands behind the table and no one knows about it.  She just laughs along with the jokes made by his members, her cheeks flushed red as well as Renjun's.

Her hand was warm, warmer than his. His heart was rapidly pounding and he was afraid if she could hear it.

"JungKyung!" Jaemin runs towards them and they quickly let go of each other's hands.

"What's wrong?" JungKyung asks and Jaemin grabs her hand. "Let's play that game! Jeno wants to play it as well!" Jaemin says,

JungKyung looks at Jeno who shows her his eyesmile. JungKyung then laughs and gets up from her seat.

"I miss this game as well!"

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Everyone was chatting while eating their snacks. The boys are now wearing their silky royal blue suits.

JungKyung was helping with the makeup of Mark. The boy pats her head as she finishes doing his eye makeup.

"Wow~ have you grown taller since February?" Mark asks and she nods. "4 centimeters taller. We grow quickly in the family." She exclaims,

She pulls out the lip brush and starts to apply lip balm on his lips. "You're good at this."

"Well, I do my make-up sometimes." She smiles before she finishes Mark's lips.

"When are you going to have your comeback? Bet it's in November." Mark raises one of his brows, one corner of his lips lifts.

"Actually, it is in November. Don't spoil but it will be on the 2nd week of November." JungKyung winks and Mark gasps.

"JungKyung~" She turns around to see Taeyong being pushed by Jaemin and Jeno.

"Wha- stop it-" Taeyong says as he turns around but the two boys continue to push her.

"Kyungie, Taeyong hyung wants an autograph! He's a big fan!" Jeno says when Taeyong was standing in front of her.

"What!? I don't want one!" Taeyong says, embarrassed by the two youngsters who just laughed.

"Then what do you want, Hyung?" Jaemin smirks as he wraps an arm around Taeyong's shoulder.

Mark was listening in curiosity and notices Taeyong's cheeks flush a lithe red.

"Your comeback is coming soon, right? I hope you don't mind but I'm making this new song and I kind of want you to sing with me..." Taeyong says,

"Not kind of, totally." Jeno says and JungKyung just laughs at the two. She looks at Taeyong before accepting his request.

"Of course! I'll be glad to sing with you."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

JungKyung claps with the staff as the recording had finally ended. The boys look extremely good and the new members amaze her.

They looked incredibly handsome, Shotaro reminds her of a certain character whose name she couldn't remember.

A smile was on her lips as the boys begin to thank the staff. She notices Sungchan walking towards her with a soft smile.

"Hello, can I get a picture before we get dressed?" Sungchan asks and JungKyung nods. She gets up from her seat and goes to his side.

Sungchan turns on his phone and takes a picture with her. A wave of joy starts to go through his body.

"Thank you, I hope we can work together in the future." Sungchan says and JungKyung nods. Sungchan then gets called by one of the staff.

He bids goodbye to her before walking away.

"Hey," She turns around, seeing Renjun there.

His smile and his eyes that were loved by JungKyung. She could feel butterflies flying around her stomach every step Renjun takes towards her.

He stops in front of her and she looks up at him. He sweetly smiles and she chuckles before looking away shyly.

Although she loved his eyes, she still could not look at them longer than a minute.

"Do you need anything?" JungKyung asks him and Renjun leans closer to her ears.

"A date with you."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Uhmmmm---

Other than that! I have a list of what the future chapters are!!

On the left is with other people while on the right are her solo activities!

Tell me what you guys want to see next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 987 14
โ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส สœแดแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… ษชษด แดส สŸษช๊œฐแด‡. โž โ‡ดa cute bunny catches the attention of a girl coming back from work, not being able to resist it's adorable face...
297K 11.4K 54
โ ๐š’ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š. โž a girl that decides to follow random accounts due to boredom but didn't realize that the accounts she ha...
146K 2.7K 167
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ' ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—Œ๐— : ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—’ โช ๐’๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐‡ ๐‰๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ โซ.
94.6K 2.9K 59
โHis eyes shows zero emotions, while her eyes shows thousands of good spirits and love.โž a story of youth, valentinejen