Hello Mr.HouseWife 2 πŸ’πŸŒˆΒ¦Β¦ B...

By LeaFujo20

Hello Mr.HouseWife 2 🌈 Life after Marriage πŸ’ Your favourite Mr HouseWife is back! The most requested conti... More

1 : Welcome Back Mr.HouseWife
2 : Our Happiness
3 : Our Strong&Good Heart
4 : The Glimpse
5 : Nightmare Of Guilt.
6 : The Promise
7 : My Heart Aren't Strong Enough .
8 : Not Now.
9 : Heart Warmer
10 : Legendary Mr. Model
11 : Bright SIDE
12 : Expectation
13 : Make A Way
14 : Behind The Event
15 : Everything Is Under control
16 : Your Day & My Day
17 : Bloody Revenge
18 : The Twins
19 : Every Single Day

20 : Life's Sweet As Honey

5.5K 248 129
By LeaFujo20

" what the hell did you said??"

"Will you go on a honeymoon with me? "

" Ohhh you guys planning to go on a honeymoon? For what?? "

Kao appeared out of nowhere like he always did,  and heard about their conversation.

" Well.. I did plan to go for our upcoming wedding anniversary, but it seems like Tine didn't want too.. "

Bright pouts his lips.

" What's going on here? Let's have dinner " Mew came by.

" Bright want to take Tine to honeymoon for their upcoming wedding anniversary,  but Tine refuse.. "

Kao told him.

" Oyy,  Tine.. You should go... "

" Go where?? " Suree appeared, between Kao and Mew.

Then,  Earth came hugging Kao from behind, and Saint came right beside Mew.

" Hey guys!  What's up?? " - Earth

" Mae called for all of us. What keeps you guys waiting? " - Saint

" What is this all about??  Who's going where?  -  Suree

" Bright have plan to go honeymoon with Tine to celebrate their upcoming wedding anniversary but... Tine refuse to go.. " -  Kao

" Damn it, P'Kao!  Why don't you just tell the whole neighbourhood about it then??! "

Tine getting annoyed by his older brother and Bright chuckles.

Last but not least, Mae came over after listening to some chaos outside.

" I'm calling all of you to have some dinner but one after another dissappear from the table and stuck right here.. What are you guys talking about?? "

" Mae... Tine didn't want to go to honeymoon with Bright. Their wedding anniversary is coming soon. "

Mew told Mae about it

" Okay..That's not me... Mew told mae. " -  Kao

" Tine.. Why didn't you want to come? If it's about the twins.. Don't worry.. We can take a look after them.. You guys should spend your precious time.. " - Mae

" I-I... Never.. Said.. I didnt want to go... "

Tine was blushing.

" It's all set then.  We will go to... Hawaii by the end of the week."

Bright wrapped his hands around Tine's waist, and they went inside to have dinner.

********

A day before their honeymoon vacation,

" BRIGHHHHHTTTT!  "

" Yes?? "

"Don't you 'Yes'  me.. What the hell is this?? "

" you ask me to pack my clothes.. "

" I know that... But this.. Seriously THIS??!! "

" What?? I have to match everything Tine.. The shirts with the jeans,  my shorts with my flippers,  my tanktops, - "

Tine throw a towel to Bright.

" Shut up, go to bath  And lemme handle this. "

" Oh! Well then... Don't forget to take that small green bag over there.. It's important "

" What is it? " Tine tried to unzip,

" Don't look! " Bright snatched the bag away from Tine and bring it to the bathroom.

" Oyy P.. What's in that bag??? "

" You'll know it once we're in Hawaii! "

" urgh.. Whatever P..it's not like I really want to know too.. "

Tine fold all the clothes, and put it in the luggage tidily.

" Just what the heck in that bag.."

Tine's getting curious but he doesn't care that much all he need to do now is clean
The whole room.

*******

On Saturday morning,
Suvarnabhumi Airport

Bright get out from the car and take out their luggage from the bonnet,

" P.. Are you sure about this??  You just got discharge from the hospital few days ago.. You need to rest.. "

" I am.. Honeymoon vacation is my resting place. "

" That's -  P.. That's obviously two different things.. "

" What??  Vacation = peace = rest. "

" Seriously I don't know what to say. "

Bright's laughing

" Let's just enjoy our day in Hawaii. "

" enjoy? ..he'll be fcking me all night long " Tine mumbling all by himself.

" you say something? "

" What?  No no... There's a lot of people here, maybe you misheard.. "

" oh yea right.. Come on, or we'll be missing the flight. "

They both catch their flight on time and their 15 hours of journey to the honeymoon vacation just began.

" P... Can I ask you something? "

" Sure what is it? "

" Why you decided to go um.. you know.. Honeymoon..all of the sudden... Usually we just celebrate by throwing a party on our house.. "

" Because we never been to one. "

" We didn't?? Oh yea.. We didn't "
Tine's giggling,

" remember on our wedding night.. We both feel asleep right away after the ceremony.. Because we were so exhausted.. "
(Season 1 last chapter)

" Yea I remember that..."

" That's why.. This year it's gonna be different for us.. Too bad the kids got school to attend "

" You want to take the kids to honeymoon??? "

" Oyy.. What's with that reaction? Do you want to do something with me that doesn't involves the kids?? "

Bright give him,  his naughty smirk, and rise his eyebrows.

" You sly fox.. "

" how many times do I have to tell you.. I'm more like a wolf  "

"  and why wolf?? "

" Because wolf hunts rabbit,  and.. I will hunt you down my lil bunny.. "

Bright put his head on Tine's shoulder and close his eyes.

Tine laugh nervously,  because he totally know what about to happen to him, once the sun goes down.

" rest in peace to my ass. " Tine mumbled all by himself.

" You say something?? I heard 'ass' "

" Ass?  No no I was saying..  When we get there we should get vip pass. "

" Don't worry about that na khub.. I already prepare everything. "

Tine smiled, he can't believe Bright totally fooled by that.

The smell of the fresh air, tall palm tears under the clear blue sky,  beautiful volcanic islands everywhere ,

when You walking along the shoreside, You can feel the sands tingling between your toes, the view of the emerald sea with slight of winds blowing to your faces, 

Warm welcome by the locals,and those music grooves that will makes you want to dance along... Ladies and gentleman..

Welcome to Honolulu , 
located on O'ahu island of Hawaii ,
Paradise for every couple that's on honeymoon.

" look at the sea.. I can't wait to swim! "

" Let's check our room first and then we go to the beach na.. "

" Alright.. "

They went to the finest hotel,  Bright went to the receptionist and ask,

" Excuse me,  I've booked a room here couple of days ago.. "

" May I have your name sir? "

" Bright Vachirawit. "

" Oh yes,  you're requesting for honeymoon suites ..everything is prepared sir.. Here's the card to your room. If you need anything just call us. "

" thank you. "

They both take a look on their suites and the interior was so nice,  the bathroom was huge, there's a jacuzzi next to the bed, open balcony facing towards the sea,

" I don't think I want to get out from this room.. It's perfect P... "

" only the best for my Tine. "

" P... Come onnnnn!  The sea are waiting for us! "

" There you are... "

" What?? "

" Tine that I used to know,  the childish one.. "

" Wait.. Do you mean I'm not the same as I am today?? "

" No no.. Don't get it wrong.. Youre still Tine the one that i'm in love with but.. Back then you're all cute and goofy,  kinda childish,  you always get excited by a lil things..like just now.. "

" you mean.. I've changed? "

"  a lil... You still cute... Goofy... But i would say.. You've become more mature... You nagg like an old nanny.. "

Bright giggles

" You didn't like it? "

Bright held both hands of Tine and stare in in the eyes.

" I don't even mind about it Tine...Because You are You..and We gonna grow old together... "

Tine kissed him gently on the lips,

" can we go to the beach now? "

" I thought you say you don't want to leave this room.. "

Bright grab Tine on his waist and locked him by wrapping both of his arm around.
He lend his face closer and whispered

" You know Tine.. We can check out the bed first... Make sure it's comfy and... Bouncy enough for both of us... Its not like the beach's going anywhere..you know what I mean... "

" Nope,  I don't know what you mean.. So if you excuse me...If you want to check your bed.. Go ahead .. I'm going to take a walk along the shore. "

" Tiiiiineeeee~~~"

" Byeee~"
Tine get out from the room,  leaving horny Bright behind.

" He's playing hard to get naa.. Okay we will see about that little bunny. "

Bright smirked and changed his clothes.

Meanwhile Tine was in the lobby,  he was waiting for Bright because he know.. Bright won't let him go to the beach alone.. Plus .. they're now in different country.

" Why the heck did I feel nervous for?? We have done it like countless of time already.. Is it because.. It was a honeymoon?  I felt different..gosh! I'm blushing for some reason!"

Tine put his palm on his cheeks and his temperature surely rising.

" shall we go now?? "

Bright appears behind him and put his arm around Tine's shoulder.

" Wait.. Why are you blushing? Did someone flirt with you while I'm gone?? "

He realised Tine's reddish cheeks,  but he didn't know what cause it.

" What?  No!  It's just the weather here.. Hot that's why.. "

" Okaay then.. Let's go. "

They both went to the beach and walked along the shores, 

Bright was one step ahead,  he take a look into the open ocean wondering about something.
Tine didn't waste his change to take a good picture of Bright.

" Tine!  Come here.. " Bright shouted and open his arm,  Tine running towards him and fall on his open arm,  they both hugged and giggling,

" Tine..- "

" P.. Before you say anything,  I want to tell you something. "

" What is it? "

" you always made a promise and you always fulfilled it.. Come to think of it.. I never promise you anything...so today.. I have decided one thing that I can promise you on.. "

"You Don't have too Tine... "

" no.. I want to say this... So listen to me.. "

Bright smiled and nodded.

" Alright.. Im listening. "

" Bright, the only thing that I can promise you and The only thing that I can fulfil is.. That I will.. Stay not just by your side but right behind you... I will stay in your ups and down.. In your bad rainy day... And in your good shiny day.. I will be there when you need me the most.. I promise that I won't leave you.. As long as this ring on my finger attached... My love for you will never fade.. "

" What if you lose the ring? Does that mean your love for me fades away? "

Bright teased him,

" P~~~I'm serious here... If you don't take it seriously then I'm going. "

Tine pushed Bright but Bright lose his balance and fall into the water.
" Tine! I'm going to get you!"
Tine turned around and saw Bright was chasing after him. He run and they both laugh.

At the end Bright get him and take Tine into the water with him, they both soaking wet but they didn't care and just splashed each other like a 5 years old child.

Whenever Tine tried to get out from the water,  Bright pulled him back in..their time filled with laughter and joy.

After long exhausting day, Bright ask Tine to get ready for dinner, 

"Where are you going P?"
"Oh.. I'm just checking our reservations , just incase they forgot..  "
" Alright.. "

Tine went to their room,  he take the bathrobes that have been placed on the bed,  in the corner of his eyes,  he saw the green purse that belongs to Bright on the side table next to the bed.

" isn't this suppose to be in the luggage? Did P'Bright put this here? "

Tine look around and unzipped the purse,
"  Shiaaaa! "

He dropped it and a tons of condoms scattered on the floor.

" why the hell did he need it this much?? "

**I will hunt you down** what Bright has said earlier comes to his mind.

" he will definitely hunt me down tonight.. "

Tine zipped the purse back and picked up the rest of it one by one.

" Tine... Are you in the bathroom?? "
Bright was right in front of the door, 

Tine hide the condoms behind him and as soon as Bright entered the room,  Tine turned around and give him a smile,  he try his best not to panic.

" You haven't take a bath? "

" um you take a bath first P"

" alright.. Give it to me. "

" W-what? "

Tine clenched the condom behind him,

" the bathrobe on your hand.. Give it to me.."
"Ohhh..here."

"You're acting all weird.. Have you seen a ghost or what.. "

Bright went to the bathroom and take a shower.

" What I just saw are more terrifying than ghost. "
Tine's chuckling,  he take a pen and paper from the desk and wrote down something,  he left the paper inside the purse and leave it.

******

The couple had their candlelight dinner on the balcony of the hotel, two of them watching the sunsets, along with a romantic background music, tasty aged wine and delicious courses of meal.

After that they go back to the beach because there's a performance by the local hawaiian hula.

" You're not drunk didn't you Tine? "
" I'm not.. Why? "

"  I don't want us to miss the fireworks that's all.. "

" is it? Or... You didn't want both of us to be drunk.. When we do it.. "

Bright look at Tine,  he knew Tine was teasing him,  Tine grab his hand, and they both run away from the crowds,  he take Bright under a palm tree, dark and out of sight from the others.

Tine lean his back against the tree while one of Bright's knees are in between Tine's thighs, he press his body even closer towards Tine,

Bright use his hand to graze Tine's cheeks, then he touch softly on Tine's lips,  gently he lean his face closer and both of them lock their lips together.

They both can tasted the sweetest from the wine earlier on each other lips,  they pull away for a while,  and stare deeply in the eyes,  Tine wraps his arms around Bright's shoulder and behind his neck,
they kissed again,  the soft gentle kiss turns both of them on.

***🔞*****

Bright started to sucked on Tine's neck and gave him a red bruises of love bites.
Tine can't help but to moans,

" Tine.  I can't take it anymore. "
" Me too. "

As soon as Tine said that,  Bright take him away from there and went back to the hotel.
They were kissing passionately infront of their room.

" ahh.. Bright, someone might see us. "

" well let them see. "

Bright slide the card and pushed the door open.
They take each other clothes off and throw it away on the floor,

" Wait.. Let me use .. " Bright take the purse that filled with condoms. He found a notes that says
" We don't need it"
He knew that handwriting, 

"Are you sure about this Tine? "

" Just make me yours already. "

" You're so impatience.. "

Bright hold the slender waist of Tine and thrust slowly, the tightness making him moaned. They panted, trying to get some breath,
He started to moved and Tine's feeling it in pleasure.

The sounds of fireworks can be heard from afar, 

"Ahn. We missed the fireworks P.. "

" I don't care about that anymore Tine.. "

Being ravished by the man he loved, nothing really matter anymore, they can do it all night long.

*******

Day by day in hawaii,  Bright and Tine spend their precious time together,

but still a parents will always miss their kids.
Whenever they miss the twins they would make a video call,

"Mae~how are the twins?  Are they behave? "
" ofc they are... They miss both of you but don't worry...They understand so just enjoy your vacation naa. "

After a week of honeymoon vacation, They finally went back to Thailand and heard some unexpected news,

Which is...

Dim and Green are getting married by the end of the month.

Yup,  Finally Dim gathered up his courage to purpose Green after all these years,  and now the problematic couple are busy preparing the wedding.

While Gun Atthaphan the babysitter one of a good friend of Tine,  are now in relationship,  with one of the famous model Off Jumpol.

Tay the one who proud to be single all these long, the one who say.. He don't need a partner...
his heart are now taken by a bartender named New.
He's got one mission to do which is making New fall in love with him.
He's still taking his time learning how to flirt a guy.. Luckily Man and Gunsmile are there to help him and Bright maybe participate to help him too.

The agencies went well,  it's getting successful by each days, more and more people picking Bright's modelling agency as their first choice,
Which making the agency listed on the upcoming Model Agency Award, which includes the best agencies for modelling that year. In World, Runway,  and newcomers categories.

****

The whole family are having a picnic on the wide green park, Kheum are playing on the playground, While Mew and Gulf watching over him.

The happy couple,  Kao and Earth are playing with Chu and the bubbles, Saint reads a novel under a tree where he saw a group of college students playing football,  he knew one of them which is his student,  Ae.  Saint look away when they're making eye contacts with each other. His heart fluttering when he saw Ae smile.

"Looks like another brother of mine will got himself a boyfriend. " Suree teased him

" I won't date my student,  Suree so.. Cut it out. "

" Hi.. I'm pretty sure this belongs to you.. "
A guy approach Suree and gave her,  her hair clips.

" well.. See ya around.. "

Suree didn't get a chance to say anything,  and that guy walked away.

"P!!  P'Saint!  I think i found my soulmate. "

" That guy?  You just met.. You don't even know him. "
" That's ohm pawat.. My old crush.. Oh god.. Is this a sign! "

Saint shake his head watching over his excited sister.

Bright was playing guitar and Tine was eating the whole time.

and then the twins comes over and stopped them.

" Papa! Daddy! We want to tell you guys something! "

" What is it angels?? "
Kheum and Chu sat on their laps.

They look at each others and nodds

" WE WANT ANOTHER SIBLINGS! "

Tine's almost chocked,

" Looks like I will have another grandchild.."

"Maeeee~~~"

Tine immediately look at Bright,
Bright took his hands and kissed it.

" Can we? "

Tine just replied it with a slight sweet smile, and hugged the twins. Bright wrapped all of them in his arms and kiss Tine on his head.

" Life's sweet as honey,  you have to face every obstacle to get it, there's a chance that you will be stung by a bee, but once you made it,
it worths more than what you've been through."

-leaFujo20-

-The end-

Hey FUJOSHIEEEES & FUDANSHIEES 🌈🌈🌈💗💗

So the books have comes to the end~
I hope you guys satisfied with the happy ending💗💗🌈🌈🌈🌈
Lot's of twist and drama in this story that i hope you guys enjoy.. Thank you much for sailing on this ship with me!! 🌈🌈🌈💗 but this ship is not sinking!  I will continue to write more BrightWin or SarawatTine or ThyVin in the future🌈🌈😳😳💗💗💗

I appreciate all of your supports,  votes and comments💗💗💗 i hope this book went well as the first season🙏🙏🙏💗💗💗

LOVE YAAA 🌈🌈🌈🌈💗💗💗
See you in season 3??? Hahahha who knows..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 4.4K 58
Win Bright Story One night was planned because Win was married afterall. And no matter how bad his wife Zea treat him by cheating behind his back...
144K 8.2K 34
Tine was practically the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask. He did everything he could just so his relationship with Day would go smoothly. And it...
203K 8.5K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...
309K 18.9K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...