Big Hit's Treasure, แตแต–แต’แต– แถ แถ 

By 00_Baejin_05

โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ โž When Big Hit Entertainment decided to finally show... More

ใ€Œ Big Hit's Treasure ใ€
โ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ โž
soompi article + idols' thoughts
โ„‹โ„โ„›๐’œ โ„ฐ๐’ฏ โ„‹
๐’ฌ๐’ฐ โ„ฐโ„›โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ž โ„๐’œ
๐’ฒ ๐’ช ๐’ฉ ๐’Ÿ โ„ฐ โ„›
๐’ฉ โ„ฐ๐’ซ โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ โ„‹โ„ฐ
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฒ๐’€๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
koreaboo article
vlive
๐’˜๐’‰๐’'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’
๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐Ÿฆ‹ my debut stage
๐ŸŒบ thank you + idols' reactions !
๐Ÿ’ 1st win
๐Ÿฌ YueDong Seoul
๐Ÿ’• Koreaboo article
๐ŸŒˆ award show collaboration + awards
๐Ÿฅด Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿคก Koreaboo Article: confirmation
๐ŸŒ„ vlive
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas Gift
๐ŸŽ stay with you + idols' reactions
โฃ๏ธ Mid January of 2020
๐Ÿ’˜ song recording
๐Ÿฐ Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿ˜ jacket shoot with Mark Lee
๐ŸŽ‚ jaemin's birthday + vlive
๐Ÿ’” comeback stage +
๐Ÿ’Œ visiting the i-land
โœจ meeting the i-landers
๐Ÿ’š special live with guest
๐ŸŽ‰ happy birthday, JungKyung!
๐Ÿฟ watching the finale
๐Ÿฅณ congratulating everyone
suggestions or treat! ๐ŸŽƒ
๐Ÿฅ a day with Stray Kids
๐Ÿ’Ž meeting NCT 2020
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ aesthetics
๐Ÿ’” rumored to be dating
๐Ÿ“ž discussion
โŸญโŸฌ Knowing Bros with BTS!
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’— shooting with Blackpink
๐ŸŒบ drama appearance with Nam Joo Hyuk
๐Ÿ’œ favor for me
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ’” a glimpse of her love life
๐Ÿ’• vlive
๐ŸŽ hangout with enhypen
๐Ÿ’› have you moved on?
๐Ÿฅบ 1st debut anniversary
๐ŸŽค automatic
๐ŸŽŠ Enhypen's debut
๐ŸฆŠ collaboration with the couple and Jessi
๐Ÿฐ volunteering with Jaemin
๐Ÿ’ค stayed in the practice room
๐Ÿฅณ it's alright
๐Ÿ˜ณ MAMA 2020
๐Ÿ† Big Hit Family
๐Ÿ‘• who wore it better?
๐Ÿ’“ interview
โ“Park Ahnji
๐Ÿญ millionaire
๐Ÿงถ Christmas Live
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas
๐Ÿ‘ซ Jeon siblings collab
๐Ÿค Big Hit Family Photoshoot
๐Ÿฆ‹ the end: concert
๐Ÿฆข the come back
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐–

๐ŸŒŸ meeting SEVENTEEN

10.9K 311 133
By 00_Baejin_05

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

❝ MEETING! SEVENTEEN ❞

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

JungKyung exits the elevator and heads to her old waiting room to get her things.

She's just finished her photoshoot on the 3rd floor and she was told to immediately go to one of the waiting rooms on that floor.

She enters the waiting room but halts her movements once she makes eye contact with one of the boys.

"Oh, hello." Minghao flushes a slightly shy and surprised smile. JungKyung shyly smiles back.

"Hello, uhm... is there a Balenciaga bag left here? It has a keychain of a bunny." She says and Minghao nods.

"That's yours? Come inside first. E don't mind at all." Minghao opens the door wider for her to enter. She thanks him, kind of embarrassed.

Some of the members saw her and their eyes widened, their mouths went agape as well.

"Jeon Jungkyung!!!!!!" One of the members, Seungkwan shouts. Suddenly, all the members look at JungKyung with surprised faces.

"Woah- what are you doing here?" Jeonghan asks and rushes to her side. He pats her head and his smile becomes wider when he reminds her of a puppy.

"Aw, so cute!" He pinches her cheeks and she laughs. "That hurts~" She holds his hand and pouts which makes Jeonghan laugh.

"Jeonghan, stop babying everyone you see!" Seungcheol tells Jeonghan, pushes him away from her.

JungKyung's eyes widened when before laughing at the way Seungcheol pushed Jeonghan away.

"Hi, I'm Seungcheol! The leader here, can I ask why you're here?" He sweetly smiles at her and she smiles which awed him.

"I'm here to get my bag-"

"Jungkyunggie! Play with us while you're still here!" Hoshi wraps his arm around her shoulder. He then shows her puppy eyes and pouts.

"Pwease~" She chuckles and pinches his cheek softly. "How can I say no to that?" She said and Hoshi cheered.

"Let's play hide and seek! We can only hide on this floor and the floor below! The seeker will be waiting for a minute before they start looking for the hiders! Everyone in?"

Everyone agreed and had Mingyu as the seeker. He gets to stay in the waiting room since he's the seeker.

They set up the timer and get to their hiding spots. JungKyung exits the waiting room, only to get her hand grabbed by someone.

She looks surprised when it was Vernon who grabbed her hand.

"Come with me, I know a hiding spot." He says and starts to get dragged by Vernon to somewhere. She notices they're on their way to the staircase.

Vernon opens the door and they both stay there. The door closes itself and all they have to do is wait for Mingyu to find them.

"I didn't really wanna play but here we are. Anyway, did you need anything in the waiting room?" Vernon sits down on the stairs. He tells her to sit beside him.

"I forgot my bag. It's Balenciaga with a bunny keychain. Have you seen it? I forgot about it because they immediately told me to move to the 3rd floor." She sighs, Vernon nods.

"We saw it and just put it on the couch but sorry for dragging you into this." Vernon smiles but JungKyung shakes her head.

"I don't mind at all. Anyway, I miss playing games like this. I'm glad Hoshi made me play." She laughs whilst Vernon stares at her.

A sweet smile appears on his lips as he stares at her smile. They both flinched when the door opened.

They both sighed in relief when it was just Chan. "This isn't a really good hiding spot, so I suggest moving now." Chan laughs and closes the door.

"Also, do you mind? I kinda wanna talk to JungKyung." Chan says, kind of embarrassed.

"Wow- we all want to talk to her, so shut up, child," Vernon says, and JungKyung laughs. Chan sits on the stair just below the two.

"Jeonghan hyung has been found-"

"Mingyu, let's check the stairs!" They heard Jeonghan shout and they immediately stood up. Vernon rushes downstairs, alongside Chan and JungKyung.

Chan stayed behind JungKyung just in case she might trip since the stairs are kind of steep for a girl who's wearing heels.

"I hear someone!" Jeonghan and Mingyu shout.

They all went different directions, so this time, JungKyung was alone. She sighs and rests her feet while Jeonghan went right where Chan is and Mingyu went the other direction where Vernon is.

Suddenly, the door opened in front of her. The male peeks out his head and smiles softly at JungKyung as he tells her to come in.

"Were you alone?" Jun asks, "I was with Vernon and Chan until Jeonghan and Mingyu started chasing them." She says and Jun chuckles.

"What room is this?" JungKyung says as she sits down on the chair. "Waiting room, an extra that was open," Jun says and sits down beside her.

"So how are you?" JungKyung looks at Jun, only to meet his eyes that were staring at hers. Their eye contact lasted quite a while before JungKyung looked away.

"I-I'm good! How about you? I heard you've been getting hate, don't pay attention to them, okay?" She says as she smiles at him.

Jun looked slightly surprised but smiled either way. He pats her head with his sweater paws.

"Thank you, I should say the same to you too as well," Jun says,

Then there's silence.

Jun leans back on the couch, closing his eyes to rest himself. JungKyung gets up from his seat and walks towards the mirror.

She fixes her wispy bangs before letting out a sigh. She cups her cheeks and notices she gained weight. "Another diet time.."

Jun heard what she said and frowned. He opens his eyes and looks at her from behind. A frown was prominent on her face that Jun felt guilty seeing.

Being a female kpop idol puts too much pressure on themselves. They must always be 'perfect' and because of that, it affects their mental health.

Jun gets up from his seat and walks towards her. Jungkyung watches him in the mirror before he stops by her side.

"You are beautiful, it's not that obvious anyway. It's your choice to go on a diet but please, just take care of yourself." Jun says,

Jungkyung turns her head to look at Jun who has the sweetest smile on his lips. He then wraps an arm around her shoulder.

"Look at yourself in the mirror. Now, say you're beautiful." Jun starts to comb her hair as comfort. Jungkyung smiles and takes a deep breath.

"I'm beautiful." 

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

After a while, the two have been found and went separate ways to look for the other members.

Jungkyun was about to turn to another hall until she heard something behind her. She turns around and sees a darker hallway.

She took a look and saw Wonwoo, Seungkwan, and Seokmin. "Found you... you know, it's not a good idea to hide together."

Jungkyung laughs as the three starts to argue about staying together. Wonwoo gives in and lets the other two argue.

"How many hiders are left?" Wonwoo asks and JUngkyung smiles, "No one, you guys are the last ones. We should go back upstairs."

They all nodded their heads and followed Jungyung back to Seventeen's dressing room. As soon as Jungkyung entered, Hoshi embraced her.

"I don't want to say goodbye!" Hoshi pouts and she laughs.

"Sooyoung, we've been playing with her for 2 hours. She probably needs to go now, also she originally came here for her bag." Jihoon takes him away from her.

"There's a next time, Soonyoung," Joshua says and walks towards Jungkyung. He flashes her a smile before giving her the bag.

"Thank you, and they're right, Soonyoung. Next time, we can play as many games as you want." Jungkyung says and gives him a quick hug.

"Please, promise that!" Chan says and Jungkyung laughs. She shows them her pinky finger before she chuckles. "I promise!"

"Hey, let's take a picture!" Seungkwan said and they asked Seventeen's manager to take the picture.

They all then said their goodbyes and Jungkyung exited their waiting room. Jungkyung walks to the elevator, her bag around her shoulders already.

She stopped when she heard someone call out her name. She turns around and sees Mingyu running towards her.

"Hey, I know we probably will meet sooner because of your brother but Seventeen wants to give you this." Mingyu gives her a paper bag.

She gasps when she could feel the weight and then laughs. "Are these all 13 versions cause it's so heavy?" She asks,

Mingyu just laughs and nods, "I can help if it's very heavy." Mingyu insisted but she only shook her head.

"No, it's okay. It's heavy but not too much, I can handle it." She smiles, "Thank you though, I had fun today."

Mingyu smiles and pats her head. "I'm glad and the albums are signed as well! Also, you're still short." Mingyu laughs when she softly hits his chest.

"Thank you so much, let's play more next time!"

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Thank you all for your ideas! You can write more if you want!

This chapter is inspired by what @yurguurll commented! So thank you!

The next chapter will be about STRAY KIDS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.7K 167
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ' ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—Œ๐— : ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—’ โช ๐’๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐‡ ๐‰๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ โซ.
2.8K 53 6
requests โ€บ open contains mature content. don't be a copycat. the writing gets better as you go...i promise โ˜…=mature โ˜†=soft ยฉrkstar
325 53 11
After a long day is over I'll be next to you
297K 11.4K 54
โ ๐š’ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š. โž a girl that decides to follow random accounts due to boredom but didn't realize that the accounts she ha...