Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru...

By ScammerOne

Inubozaki Shouichi was a boy without any memories of his past. He is now adopted at the inubozaki house and i... More

Bio
Harem
Awakening
Noble Storm
Encounter
Wish
Sword Maiden
Sword Maiden II
Perplexity
Shining Hearts
Shining Hearts II
Adversity
Overcoming Adversity
Anticipation of Tomorrow
Anticipation of Tomorrow II
Anticipation of Tomorrow III
Idyllic Happiness
Idyllic Happiness II
Idyllic Happiness III
Idyllic Happiness IV
Blessing of the Gods
Blessing of the Gods II
Blessing of the Gods III
The Choice For A Change
The Choice For A Change II
The Choice for a change III
Those Who Know Grief
The Bonds of Love
The Darkness Of Despair
The Light Of Hope
Inubozaki Shouichi
A Brewing Storm
The Connected Past I
The Connected Past II
The Entrusted Future
The Entrusted Future II
Aftermath
Records Of the Agito - The Unknown Past
Records Of the Agito - The Lost World
Records Of the Agito - The Red-Eyed Devil
Records Of the Agito - What It Means To Protect
Records Of the Agito - Determination
Records Of the Agito - Determination II
Records Of the Agito - Transition
Records Of the Agito - The Two Girls
Records Of the Agito - Overconfidence
Records Of the Agito - Recovery
Records Of the Agito - Budding
Records Of the Agito - The Flowers Of War
Records Of the Agito - Exploration
Records Of the Agito - Exploration II
Records Of the Agito - Fleeting Days
Records Of the Agito - Sisters
Records Of the Agito - Loss
Records Of the Agito - Warped Minds
Records Of the Agito - Mad Thoughts
Records Of the Agito - Chikage's Choice
Records Of the Agito - The Future Of Mankind
Records Of the Agito - Warriors Of Shikoku
Records Of the Agito - Warriors of Shikoku II
Records Of the Agito - Ashikawa Shouichi
Records Of the Agito - The Passed On Feelings
Spectacular Days
Joyous Youth
Precious Memories
Precious Memories II
My Heart Aches When I Think of You
Concealed Intentions
Pure Hearts
Final Duty
Shinning Evolution
I'm Happy For You Are With Me

Records Of the Agito - A New Beginning

229 13 6
By ScammerOne

(Shikoku)

(2018)

A long blonde haired girl was jogging around the beach enjoying nice morning sunlight. Behind her, she was followed by four other more girls. 

???: OIII!!!! WAKABA!!!!! 

Wakaba then turned her head around to see the brown-haired girl calling for her.

Wakaba: What's wrong, Tamako? 

Tamako: We'll soon head back!!! How about you? 

Wakaba: I'll keep this up for a while! 

Wakaba then continued to jog around the beach for some minutes until she saw what she thought was a block of wood was actually a boy. 

Wakaba: WAA!! (Wakaba screamed in surprised)

Wakaba's scream caught the attention of Tamako and the others who immediately ran to her. 

???: What's wrong, Wakaba-chan?! 

Wakaba: T-there..... (Wakaba nervously pointed to the boy who was slowly drifting to the shore)

The red-haired girl then looked at the boy and became shocked as well. When the boy has drifted ashore, Wakaba and the other girls then decided to ran and help the boy pulling him out from the water. As Wakaba was helping the boy, she heard a soft voice from the boy. 

Shouichi: Your shoes...... it'll get wet....... (Shouichi said in a soft voice)

Then the boy then slowly loses his consciousness. 

Wakaba: Oi! Are you okay?! Oi! (Wakaba frantically trying to wake the boy up)

(A few hours later)

(Hospital)

After helping the boy, they decided to get the boy to a nearby hospital. As Shouichi was getting treated by the doctors, Wakaba was looking with a worried look at the boy. 

???: Wakaba-chan......

Wakaba then saw a purple-haired girl patting her shoulder.

Wakaba: What's wrong, Hinata?

The girl's name is Uesato Hinata. Wakaba's childhood friend.

Hinata: It's getting late and everyone's already gone home...... We should go home and get some rest too......

Wakaba: Yes...... You're right...... Let's go home....... 

Wakaba then went home along with Hinata. As Wakaba walked home, she looked like she was thinking very hard. 

Hinata: Is something bothering you, Wakaba? 

Wakaba: N-no...... it's just how did a boy like him end up washed up on the beach.

Hinata: Don't worry, we can ask him when he opened his eyes. 

Wakaba: Yeah....... 

Wakaba went home and slept on just as usual but inside she felt that that boy is not just a boy. 

(The Next Day)

(Hospital)

As soon as Wakaba and Hinata heard that the boy has opened his eyes, they immediately head to the hospital. When Wakaba arrived there the doctor was finishing up his check up on Shouichi and was exiting Shouichi's room. 

Wakaba: Doctor, is he okay? 

Doctor: Yes, he's alright. But......

Hinata: But......?

Doctor: His body temperature is off the chart but he is saying he is perfectly fine. 

Hinata: Are you sure he is not lying?

Doctor: Yes...... If he's lying, then that boy has some acting skills. For now, I suggest entering the room not in large numbers if you want to talk to him. 

Hinata: Thank you, doctor....... 

Doctor: You're welcome. (The doctor said before he left Wakaba and Hinata)

The both of them then entered Shouichi's room. As they entered the room, Shouichi was looking at them with empty eyes. 

Shouichi: Who are you? 

Wakaba and Hinata looked at each other before taking a seat next to Shouichi's bed. 

Wakaba: My name is Nogi Wakaba and this is my friend.

Hinata: My name is Uesato Hinata. What is your name?

Shouichi: Shouichi....... Ashikawa Shouichi.......

Wakaba: Shouichi, huh? Nice to meet you, Shouichi. 

Shouichi: Yeah, nice to meet you too...... (Shouichi said without even batting eye contact at the both of them) 

Wakaba: So, Shouichi....... I know it's hard for you because you just experienced something traumatic but how did you end up on the beach?

Shouichi: I........ (Shouichi's mind then began to turn back to the moments where she fought with Utano, losing his consciousness from the explosion, and the moment he was dragged out from the ocean by Wakaba) I........ I don't think I don't want to talk about it yet......

Wakaba: But-

Hinata: Wakaba-chan! (Hinata cuts Wakaba off)I see...... If you still don't want to talk about it yet.

Wakaba: S-sorry...... 

Shouichi: Anyways, Where am I? (Shouichi's voice tone turned from depressed to free-going)

Hinata and Wakaba looked at Shouichi with shock because of how much his personality had turned.

Shouichi: What's wrong? 

Wakaba: N-no...... we're just a little bit surprised that all. 

Shouichi, Wakaba, and Hinata then became good friends thanks to Shouichi's kind-hearted nature but for some reason, Shouichi always avoided the topic of who he really is and where he really came from. A few days went on, until one day Wakaba and Hinata visited Shouichi's room to find him nowhere to be seen. 

Wakaba: Ashi......Kawa? 

Both of them wandered from the hospital to search for Shouichi until the phone from Wakaba began to ring. Wakaba and Hinata knew what it means, the race of humanity is at the risk of perishing. 

Hinata: Go, Wakaba-chan! 

Wakaba: Yeah! 

Wakaba then began to be enveloped by the light and when the light died down, Wakaba opened her eyes to find herself in the Jukai. 

Inner Wakaba: Shiratori-san, we have inherited the duty to protect mankind. 

Wakaba then took out her phone pressed the button on the Hero System. The clothes she was wearing now is a blue suit with white undertones and two coattails.

Wakaba: We the Heroes of Shikoku, Will face the enemy!!!! (Wakaba said as she drew out her sword)

To Be Continued

I hope you guys liked the new chapter of my story

Author Notes (A/N)

I do not own Kamen Rider Agito and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru because they already have their respective owners

All images belong to respective owners.

I only own OCs and synopsis of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 756 17
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
153K 389 101
Erotic shots
281K 13.6K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
5.6K 125 10
This is a series where i dump any ideas that pop up in my head.