❒ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤❒

By simp4youwastaken

"ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss" 🄲🄾🄼🄿🄻🄴🅃🄴🄳 More

○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6○
○ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80○

○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19○

4K 63 9
By simp4youwastaken

Tuesday through out Thursday we explored and hade a good time at beaches shopping eating and doing all types of fun shit around Cuba.

Today was Friday and we were heading to a club.

"Come on Mia we gotta go!" Jaden yelled from the living room as I sprayed myself in some perfume.

"Coming!!" I yelled back.

I found a small black dress that I'm guessing Addison hade packed me just in case.

I grabbed my shit and went into the living room with my heels clicking onto the floor.

Jaden turned around wearing some dress up pants with an opened lose flannel.

I walked towards him as he looked at me up and down. I stood in front of him as he he grabbed me by my waist.

"Hey i think your.. drooling" I said wiping fake drool off his face with my finger.

He smirked at me and kissed my lips passionately.

"Yea drooling for you" he said smacking my ass making me hit his chest.

"Jaden" I said as he chuckled and opened the door.

"After you chula" he said making me curtsy and walk out laughing together.
(Beautiful)

Time skip- club-

We got out the car getting it valet and walking into the place.
We were let in because by now we were known at places like bars and clubs.
The place was filled with music and the smell of alcohol.

Jaden grabbed me by my waist and held me close.

"Stay by okay?" He said in my ear so I could hear him. I nodded and looked around.

"Hi for hossler?" Jaden asked the guy at the reservation table. He looked at me up and down smirked and walked us to a large couch area with dimmed lights and personal bar.

"Here you are" the guy opened the door letting us in.

"Have a great time" the guy said looking at me.
Making me uncomfortable.

He closed the door and Jaden groaned.

"What's wrong" I asked him as he looked at me.

"I can't go anywhere without a guy staring at your beautiful body" he said pushing my body to his.

"Oh really" I smirked.

"Yes. I'm mad and want to punch the fuck out of that guy for looking at you like that." He said as his
Lips were only inches apart.

"Maybe you should.." I said getting closer, but stoped.

"Well I want a drink!" I said patting his chest and walking over to the bar.

I grabbed some champán and popped it open.

I pored it into two glasses and handed one to Jaden.

"Thank you beautiful" he said making me smile.

"Cheers to marriage" he said as we clinked glasses and took a sip.

Time Skip
12:57am

At this point Jaden was very drunk. Like saying shit that doesn't make sense. I've never seen him drunk so this was new for me..

"Okay jae I think we should go now" I said as I pulled him off the couch.

"B-but i want another d-drink t-" he said as I kissed him to shut up.

I pull away as He smiles and his eyes are closed.
I chuckled and grabbed my belongs.
"Come on Jaden let's go back to the hotel" I say as he fell back into the couch.

"Jadennn" I said annoyed.

"YessSssSsssS!??!!" He said lifting his head up.
I signed and he sat up but was about to fall back down before I picked him up so he didn't fall back.

"Come on" I said as we left the room.

I pulled him through the people as we got outside.
I walked up to the valet and we got the car. The whole ride Jaden was quite but trying to fall asleep.

"Jae you have to stay awake" I said looking over to him. He mumbled something that i couldn't hear and ignored it.

We got to the hotel as I opened Jadens door his head fell when I opened The door catching him off guard.

"Come on" I said as I put his arm around my shoulder as he walked weakly inside. They took the car and we went up the elevator. Jadens eyes opened and he looked at me. He smirked as he lowered his arm down to my ass trying to be slick. I brought his arm back up to my shoulders as I glared at him.

We walked out the elevator and went down the hall to our door. I opened the door and brought him to the couch. He later put his head back and opened his eyes. He quickly shot his head up and looked around.

"Whats wrong?" I asked taking off my shoes.

"WheRe am I?" He said looking around.

At this point he was VERY drunk.

"At the hotel..?" I said as if I were saying it as a question.

"What.." he said looking around like it was space.

"The hotel in Cuba, you know on our honeymoon.." I said bending down to his level looking at him in the eyes.

"Psh like I have a wife.." he said which stung me a little.

"I-I'm your wife.." I said removing my hand from his thigh.

"No way! Are you really!????" He asked me as he sat up better.

"Yea" I said softly.

"Yesssssssss" he said grabbing me like a kid.

"What do you mean yes?" I ask him as he had his hand on my thigh.

"I-I'm mean like yessss b-because your gorgeous and sexyyyy. I though y-your going to take me home to my mom!" He said laughing stupidly. I just snickered at the drunk boy.

I got off him and stood up.
"Where are you going wife??" He said slurring his words even more.

"To our room" I said looking back at him.

"Our?!" He said starting to stand up without falling over.

"Yes" I chuckled.

"Yay!!! Let me come in!" He said like a child.
I laughed as he walked over almost tripping on air.

He stood in Front of me and smiled.

"OUR room" he said proudly for no reason crossing his arms proudly.

"Yes now get changed" I said pushing him into the room why his back and closing the door.

"OooOoO she closed the dOor!" He said sitting on the small little couch in the front of our bed.

"Yes now here" I said handing him A shirt and sweatpants knowing he won't wear the shirt.

"Why did y-you give me a sHirT?" He asked me throwing it on the floor weakly.

"Just in case" I said.

"I thought you were my WiFe??" He said crossing his arms.

"I am" I said picking out my clothes totally over this and just wanted to go to sleep.

"Then why did you give me a shirt? You know I don't wear shirts.. *gasp* did you kidnap my wife and make me think you are!" He said with wide eyes.

I just laughed at how ridiculous he sounded as he gasp again.

"So you DID!!!!!" He said standing up.

"No i did not"
I said looking over to him laughing.

"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"

I walked over to him and kissed him as he kissed back.

I pulled away as he looked down and smiled.

"That's how my wife kisses me"
He said blushing stupidly.

"Because I AM YOUR WIFE!" I said as he looked at me. He looked at me up and down, grabbed my chin looking at each side of my face and turning me around. He placed his hands on my waist feeling around my body.

"You ARE my wife!" He said happily and kissing me.

"Yes I am" I said as he hugged me.

"I though someone kidnapped you!" He said into the hug.

"Oh god" I mumbled chuckling.

I pulled away and sat Jaden on the bed.

"Get dressed and go to bed okay?" I said as he nodded with his eyes closed. I grabbed my clothes and headed into the bathroom. I was about to take a shower when I felt arms around me.

He's druNk ;)
1355 words🍾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 1.6K 30
Kendall and Christina are getting a bit more serious about their relationship each day, both are made for one another. But what happens when the past...
208K 6.6K 24
I can feel his blue-gray eyes digging into the side of my head. I wipe my sweaty palms on my dress and turn my vision away from the moonlight reflect...
5.4K 178 10
Let me tell you a story. The story about my family and the crazy friends we grew up with. How I found the love of my life. And how I followed my brot...
31.6K 733 10
You can trust no one. You see proof, but no one believes you, you get in a launch pad and then hear vents open, you get accused, you get the imposter...