Avengers Imagines Book

By Designerjg

REQUESTS HAVE REOPENED This is just a bunch of random imagines I've come up with. You can request if you want... More

Hi!!
Post Infinity War Part One
Post Infinity War Part Two
Post Infinity War Part Three
Animals
Babysitter
Reversed Role
Assassin Part One
Assassin Part Two
Danger Scale
Over the Rainbow
Roses
Rescue Mission
Thanksgiving Special
Catching Up
Greek Goddesses
Down By the Bay
See You Again
Christmas Special
Sister
I'm Back
The Show Must Go On
Twins (Strange)
Down By the Bay Part 2
Health Issues
Twins (Romanoff)
Twins (Stark)
Puppies!
Secrets Reveals Part 1
Twins (Rogers)
Girls Night
Secrets Revealed Part 2
Twins (Banner)
Puppies Part 2
Roses Part 2
Pride
Too Good For You
Puppies Part 3
Post Endgame Part Two (Peter P.)
Soon You'll Get Better
Twins (Parker)
Secrets Revealed Part 3
Stucky
Quarantine
My Bad...
Pepperony
Christmas (2020)
So, You Got COVID
For Adwitiya
Twins (Thor) Part 1
Quarantine School Part 2
Twins (Thor) Part 2
Hope
Oops?
New Year's Day
For Adwitiya Part 2
Friendship
The Oscars
Champagne Problems pt. 1
Champagne Problems pt. 2
Bittersweet
Free WiFi
Puppies Part 4
A Happy Family
Twins (Danvers)
Christmas Special (2022)
A Different Kind of Battle Scar
All the Little Things Part 1
Pick Me
All The Little Things Part 2
Wingman Moment
Lost & Found
Hair
Avengers Do Get Sick
Soulmates
Blue Like Me
Sway With Me
A Number Five, Please
New Mini Series!
What If...
First Impressions
Night Time Terrors
An Avengers Movie Night
Choices
A Different Kind of Inheritance
The Sacrifices We Make
An Avengers Game Night
Gone, But Not Forgotten?
Sweethearts
What If...
WinterWidow
Street Magic
Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace
Timeless (Part One)
Sweethearts Part Two
Timeless (Part Two)
What Was I Made For?
Timeless (Part Three)
Scary
What If...
Twins (Laufeyson)
Bad Idea, Right?
I'm Only Me When I'm With You
My Hero
Avengers Family
Happy Halloween... On Strike?
Hold On
Meet Your Heroes
Thanksgiving!
What If...
Not So Ideal Situations
A Way Out
Christmas Special (2023)
Vacation All I Ever Wanted
Twins (Barnes)
Mischief Junior Part One
Mischief Junior Part Two
Past Mistakes
Unexpected Guests
What If...
A Cruel World
My Window's Always Open
Trauma Bonds
Mini Hulk
Insecurities
Broken Hearts Can Heal
What It's Like Being A Stark
April Fools Day (feat. The Avengers)
How You Get The Girl
What If...
Criminally Underrated
I Don't Deserve This
Surprise Parties Are The Best Parties
I (Don't) Hate You

Live Meeting

972 34 7
By Designerjg

Live Meeting

A/N: You guys seem to like casual Avengers stuff more, so I decided to whip this up! It's not my best, but I felt like you guys deserved something :)

"What's up guys! (Y/n) here with yet another weekly vlog!"

You sat in your desk chair in your room and spun around a bit. The phone in your hand (on selfie mode so you could see what you looked like) was live-streaming on Instagram and you already have a couple million people tuned in. Of course, more were promised to come. You were the only Avenger with a vlog and this was the only way people got a glimpse of the Avengers and their 'domestic life'.

"I feel like it's been way too long since I've seen you guys! But like, it's only been like, what, a week? Time just doesn't exist anymore if I'm being 100% honest. Like, I honestly don't remember the last time I could tell you like, what day of the week it was without having to like, load my brain and figure it out only to look at my phone calendar."

The number of people tuning in rocketed up to about ten million right now. You smiled at the people who actually cared about you and your life. On the bottom of the screen you saw thousands upon thousands of people just spamming you with things ranging from love to hate.

"I'm really so glad to see you guys here today. It's been like, such a week so far. I started working on the blueprints for my new bike but I just can't seem to find a good and inexpensive way to make it without an engine, and as many of you know, Tony refuses to help me."

So on one hand you acted like a basic, badass, bitch (and kind of were) but on the other hand you had smarts that rivaled the brightest kids in high school. Tony Stark took you in and mentored you and you struggled with family life and so you developed a lot of your personality based off of him. You already had the smarts, he just helped enhance those. When you expressed interest in getting a new motorcycle, he was quick to say that you should make one instead. The idea sounded great at first, then he said he wouldn't be helping you with the schematics and blueprints and all that planning shit.

You stopped spinning around in the chair and started to roll your way over to the desk it belonged to. With a quick double tap your phone camera flipped and you started to show off the blueprints you had started.

"This is what we've got so far, and I'm really excited to see where we go with this. I really like, thought about how the shape in the front should be so the bike could be the most aerodynamic, you know what I mean?" You saw quite a few comments come across your screen that showed lots of confusion.

With a small laugh you continued on. "It's okay if you have no idea what I'm talking about. So I want the shape of the front to be more pointed like this, because then there's going to be less friction and stuff when I get to high speeds on the bike so I can like, go faster. I'm not sure how well I explained that, so I'm really sorry if it's a terrible explanation." You laughed slightly. "The basic idea is that the shape is like this so I can go fast."

A small vibration came from your phone as you were looking over the blueprints. "Oh, just got a text it looks like," you mumbled to the viewers as you looked at your phone to see what was going on.

The text was from the 'Avengers Group Chat' (Steve refused to let anyone change the name...), more specifically Tony.

Tony: Group meeting everyone. Conference room. 5 minutes.

A man of many words. "Okay guys so it looks like I have a team meeting..." you trailed off as you thought about how much trouble you'd get in if you brought your phone with the livestream still going. You didn't think on it much and started to walk out of your room.

"Alright guys, are you ready to witness an actual Avengers team meeting?" you asked, flipping the camera back to you so everyone could see your smile and not have to stare at the floor and your feet. "I'm not sure how much trouble I'm gonna get in for doing this, but I hope you guys enjoy," you said with a small smile on your face.

The room wasn't far away, so you made it there before many of the other team members. The only other people there at the moment were Tony, Steve, and Nat. None of them were in their suits, so that was already a good sign.

You lifted your phone camera up and flipped it around. "Everyone say hi to Tony, Nat, and Steve!" you called out. The other three immediately started smiling and waving at the camera, which caused a lot of confused comments to come across.

"Captain America smiles???? WTH."

"THE BLACK WIDOW IS SO FUCKING SCARY. EVEN WHEN SHE SMILES I FEEL LIKE THER'S AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE."

"Tony Stark looks really tiny..."

You laughed at each comment coming across. "You guys won't believe what these people are saying about you! They're mostly just baffled that we can have fun and they are still very scared of Nat even though she's smiling," you said, and Tony just started laughing. You moved out of the doorway and sat down in a chair close to the end of the table; perfect for getting everyone on camera.

"You mean that Capsicle and Rushman over here can have fun." Steve let out an offended scoff as Nat just shrugged and looked at the camera.

"You should fear me," she said, then gave her most innocent looking smile. Many people had many things to say about that.

Steve was not satisfied with that answer, however. "Well I don't think people should fear me. And I'm not that serious. I can have fun."

It was silent for a moment before we all broke into uncontrollable laughter. Well, everyone except Steve, who was pouting. "No offense Spangles," Tony started with a pat on Steve's shoulder, "But you're extremely serious. Like, I'm not 100% sure you don't have a stick up your ass." Another fit of laughter ensued.

As we had been talking the others had shown up and quietly filed into the room in order to not interrupt whatever was going on. They all either sat down in their chairs or leaned against the way- they were all observing what was happening.

"Not only does that sound extremely painful, but that's also not true," Bucky said from where he sat.

Steve gestured to Bucky and let out a triumphant "Ha!" Then the words sunk in and Steve looked over at Bucky with what can only be described as a look of terror. The others had mixed reactions of laughter and horror. You were among the laughter group. Many people over the live also shared their feelings over what was just said.

"I. SHIP. IT."

"Holy shit I knew it!"

"You're telling me I had to find out from a random Instagram live that Cap and the Winter Soldier are a thing?????"

You had a lot of fun reading through everyone's reactions, and Wanda ended up sitting behind you so she could see the comments as they rolled in. The two of you mumbled some random remarks to each other as Steve and Tony continued to talk.

"Look, the fact that we're still arguing over this just proves my point," Tony pointed out, and then shoved a handful of blueberries into his mouth. There were some nods of agreement among the team at that.

Steve opened his mouth to argue back, but stopped midway and thought for a second, which led to a smirk. "Oh yeah Tony? Well you can kiss my Star-Spangled-Ding-Dongs!"

Tony sat in a stunned silence. Nat covered her mouth to try and hide her laughter. Bucky and Sam openly laughed. Wanda and you rushed to end the live as to stop any further embarrassment. Bruce choked on the food he just so happened to eat at that very moment. Clint just sat there and texted his wife that he was considering retiring a bit early.

Steve sat there, his smug little ass taking everyone's reacting with pride. Of all the ways this meeting could go, that was not one.

You decided to start another live really quick since the last one ended so abruptly. With a few taps you had started a new live, millions more people already there and ready to hear what you had to say.

"Um so sorry about that awkward ending there... see you guys next week."

~Fin~

A/N: I'm sorry if this is really bad guys, I just really wanted to get something out here for you! I feel really bad that I haven't been posting as much and I won't bore you with details (since y'all probably don't really care haha).

Even so, I hope you guys at least smiled at this cause I've been waiting to use that quote for a while and thought it'd be good for some domestic Avengers content.

Bye Lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 93 35
Some Imagines of most Marvel characters. This is an X reader story Requests are always open. (Request as much as you'd like) I won't be writing any...
222K 3.6K 57
Requests are closed. Request anything at all! Any kind of Loki is welcome here.
293K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
2.6M 52.8K 200
Part 2 of my book of imagines. I still take requests!, Be sure to DM them to me, that's the fastest way they will get seen!, Enjoy! There's also a...