Goshi book

By Chocolatepanc4ke

None of the characters are mine | They are all from Danganronpa | Also, most of it will end up being| in R... More

Goshi Headcanons
Sexuality
First Meet/Ryoma catches feelings
Hanging Out
Nicknames for each other
Gonta catches feelings
A/N
Confession
Spicy Headcanons
Being shy boys in love
Reacting To a Body
Reaction to (Gonta) being the Blackened Pt 1
Reaction to (Ryoma) being a blackened Pt 2
Ryoma swooning over Gonta
Requests!
Halloween Party
SHIPS IN THIS BOOK
Nightmare
After game AU
Insecurities
Big Bad Fight (Part 1?)
Me and our boys
Big Bad Fight Part 2
Goshi incorrect quotes
No thoughts, just Ryoma
Big Bad Fight (Part 3) (Final)
One Dance
Beautiful
(A/N)
(A/N)

If I died by your loving hand

724 10 8
By Chocolatepanc4ke

TW- Death

Ryoma POV

I was walking through the virtual reality, looking for Gonta. I hadn't seen him in a while so I was wondering where he went. I feel somebody come behind me and I jump and turn to see Kokichi. He had that creepy smirk on his face which I hated so much. "Hey Ryoma, Come with me," he says, followed by that strange 'nishishi' laugh.

I raise my eyebrow and take my lollipop stick out of my mouth. "Why should I?" I ask. "I have Gonta with me," he says, moving in front of me. My eyes widen, and even though I shouldn't believe, I end up following him. I see Gonta and run up to him, smiling happily, but he stays quiet. 

I shrug and Kokichi leads me into a dark house. "What's up with the dark house?" I ask, before turning to see Gonta. He was holding a large razor like the one from Kirumi's death. It finally clicked in my brain, Kokichi had sent me up here to die. I try to run but the doors shut close. 

I look at Gonta with horror. "Kitty, you aren't really going to do this?" I ask, biting my lip nervously. Gonta looks at me with his red eyes, but they are only filled with blood lust. I feel him slash me with the razor which makes me scream. I struggle to breathe as I try to move away but he keeps hitting me with it.

 I'm going to die I think as I see a white light. A small smile forms on my face as I except death. I murmur my last words and that was ",I'll be waiting for you Kitty," before peacefully dying.

Gonta POV

I do my final slash and I feel my sanity return. I look down and put a hand over my mouth. "H-Hoshi-kun?" I whisper, biting lip as I try to get my boyfriend to return any words. I feel tears run down my cheeks as I see him in a pool of blood.

I hear Kokichi laugh and run over to him, choking him. "How could you! He was Gonta's everything! I hate you Ouma-kun," I yell in sobs. Kokichi looks frightened as I drop him down. I look up and mumble a small, "Please help me survive.. before walking out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 538 117
Hiiiiii! Here is a bunch of Amacha cuteness!! Amacha is definitely my favorite ship of all time!! I hope you enjoy! (Anyone who says that Tenko is a...
56.2K 609 23
Hello!I saw these type of stories floating around,and I decided to make my own :D Also I am sorry if these characters are OC,I'm new to writing stori...
11K 170 9
Kuroko no Basket Fanfaction One Shots. Include many boy x boy pairings. If you don't like, please do not read or comment. All characters being to th...
180K 2.4K 41
Have you ever wanted to date, hang out, or just see how the Danganronpa characters would react and act in different situations? Well, here you go! I'...