Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru...

By ScammerOne

Inubozaki Shouichi was a boy without any memories of his past. He is now adopted at the inubozaki house and i... More

Bio
Harem
Awakening
Noble Storm
Encounter
Wish
Sword Maiden
Sword Maiden II
Perplexity
Shining Hearts
Shining Hearts II
Adversity
Overcoming Adversity
Anticipation of Tomorrow
Anticipation of Tomorrow II
Anticipation of Tomorrow III
Idyllic Happiness
Idyllic Happiness II
Idyllic Happiness III
Idyllic Happiness IV
Blessing of the Gods
Blessing of the Gods II
Blessing of the Gods III
The Choice For A Change
The Choice For A Change II
The Choice for a change III
Those Who Know Grief
The Bonds of Love
The Darkness Of Despair
The Light Of Hope
Inubozaki Shouichi
A Brewing Storm
The Connected Past I
The Connected Past II
The Entrusted Future
The Entrusted Future II
Aftermath
Records Of the Agito - The Unknown Past
Records Of the Agito - A New Beginning
Records Of the Agito - The Red-Eyed Devil
Records Of the Agito - What It Means To Protect
Records Of the Agito - Determination
Records Of the Agito - Determination II
Records Of the Agito - Transition
Records Of the Agito - The Two Girls
Records Of the Agito - Overconfidence
Records Of the Agito - Recovery
Records Of the Agito - Budding
Records Of the Agito - The Flowers Of War
Records Of the Agito - Exploration
Records Of the Agito - Exploration II
Records Of the Agito - Fleeting Days
Records Of the Agito - Sisters
Records Of the Agito - Loss
Records Of the Agito - Warped Minds
Records Of the Agito - Mad Thoughts
Records Of the Agito - Chikage's Choice
Records Of the Agito - The Future Of Mankind
Records Of the Agito - Warriors Of Shikoku
Records Of the Agito - Warriors of Shikoku II
Records Of the Agito - Ashikawa Shouichi
Records Of the Agito - The Passed On Feelings
Spectacular Days
Joyous Youth
Precious Memories
Precious Memories II
My Heart Aches When I Think of You
Concealed Intentions
Pure Hearts
Final Duty
Shinning Evolution
I'm Happy For You Are With Me

Records Of the Agito - The Lost World

419 16 4
By ScammerOne

(August 2018)

(Suwa, Nagano)

(Night Time)

(Utano's Home)

Shouichi was still sitting in the backyard of Utano's home wondering what had happened during the day where he met the white-clothed man when he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked over to see the short-haired with chocolate color tapping his shoulder.

Mito: What's wrong, Shou-kun?

Shouichi: No, I just had something in my mind......

Mito: Is it about the white-clothed man again?

Shouichi: Yes....... I just can't get it out of my chest...... it's really bothering me. I hope it's nothing but-

Before Shouichi could finish his words, Mito immediately cuts her off.

Mito: Utanon is really strong!!!! She'll never lose to those monsters!!!!

Shouichi: Mito...... You're right...... She'll never lose!!

Utano: Who'll never lose you guys said?

Shouichi and Mito looked back to see Utano who was just out of the bathroom come out half-naked with only the towel covering the upper portion of her body.

Shouichi: WAA!!! (Mito immediately covers Shouichi's eyes)

Mito: UTANON!!!!!! There's a boy right here!!!!

Utano: What are you talking- (Utano immediately realizes in what appearance she is in) Oh!......... /Sorry/ I'll get change right away! (Utano immediately ran inside the house)

Shouichi: Damn, that Utano.........

(A few minutes later)

Utano finally came out dressed properly with green pants and a white T-shirt which wrote "FARMING KING" in large Kanji and covers most of the front-side of her clothes.

Utano: Sorry for the long wait. W-well,...... sorry again for that view..... I gave you..... (Utano said a little embarrassed)

Shouichi: *sigh* I know we're close....... but not close enough to see each other with minimal clothing!!!!

Utano: I'm sorry, alright!!! We've been living together for the last three years, I mean...... I usually see you went into the toilet without even closing the door!!!

Shouichi: That's different!!!! I don't go around showing it!!!!

Mito: U-utanon didn't mean anything bad by it too, Shou-kun...... Let's leave it at that.......

Utano: Now we got that settled, can we have dinner now?

Shouichi: We're having to have this talk later...... So what's for dinner?

Utano: Hehehehehe, I'm glad you asked.......

Utano then went to the kitchen and took out three bowls of Soba.

Utano: Let me introduce you to Utano Special Soba!!!!

Shouichi: Soba again?!

Utano: Of course Soba!!! Until I've got you to join the Soba side!!!!

Shouichi: Ugh...... No matter what happens, I'll be always a ramen man!!!

Utano: Not until you've tried my Soba you don't!!

Shouichi: Alright, I love a challenge. (Shouichi said as he took a seat in front of Utano and Mito)

Shouichi then grabbed the chopsticks and grabbed the first bite.

Utano: How is it? (Utano asked enthusiastically)

Shouichi: U-ugh.......

Inner Shouichi: This...... this is the power of Soba........

As Shouichi recovered from the deliciousness from the Soba he looked up to see Utano smiling smugly in front of him.

Shouichi: *sigh* Alright, you win......

Utano: YESSSSS!!!!!! (Utano screamed with everything she got like she had won a war or something)

Shouichi: But I'm still not joining the Soba side.

Utano: Don't worry, I'll make you join this side in no time!!!

(A few minutes later after dinner)

Mito, Utano, and Shouichi: Thanks for the food!!!!

Shouichi: I'll wash the dishes, you guys can go and rest first.

Mito: Thanks, Shou-kun.

Utano and Mito then went into their room to rest while Shouichi went in and washed the dishes. After washing up all the dishes, Shouichi then went and took a walk at the nearby field. Utano, who realized that her childhood friend is gone then became worried and went to look for him. Utano looked for him until she saw him sitting next to the field.

Utano: Shou-chan!!!

Shouichi: Utano...... What's wrong?

Utano: You should be asking yourself that question, you've been acting strange recently you know that right?

Shouichi: Utano......

Utano: So, what seems to be the problem? It's strange for you to be depressed about something.

Shouichi: To be honest,........ I'm quite happy right now...... I got to spend my days with you and Mito like this, but....... It's not going to last forever.....

Utano: What do you mean by that?

Shouichi: I mean....... I'm not saying you're weak or anything. I know You're strong and all but....... I can't shake off this worrying feeling....... Not to mention, today's attack just marks the 4th attack this week and their number is getting greater and greater each time...... I'm-

Utano: SHOU-CHAN!!!!!! (Utano immediately cuts him off) No matter what happened, I'm going to protect you, Mii-chan, and this place! There's nothing for you to worry. (Utano then gently held Shouichi's hand) No matter what hardships may come our way, humanity will always get back on its feet. (Utano said to reassure Shouichi again that nothing's wrong)

Shouichi: Utano....... How long are you going to hold my hand that strong? (Shouichi said as he showed her red bruises began to show up in his hand)

Utano: Eh?! A-Ah!!!! I'm sorry..... (Utano said with a red face)

Shouichi: Don't worry, you don't have to take it off.

Utano: Then....... I'll lessen it....... (Utano then lessen the grip of her hand)

Shouichi: Maybe you're right...... Humanity is a strong being.......

Utano: Even if humanity has a lot of bad sides, I want to believe that humans can change for the better........ Don't you think so, Shou-chan?

Shouichi: Yes...... and the most wonderful out of them is you..... Utano...

Utano: E-eh?! W-what did you say??!! (Utano asked Shouichi a little bit surprised)

Shouichi: You're really wonderful person, you're forward-looking attitude is hope itself. Without you...... me, Mito, and all the people at Suwa would have broken down in despair by now. That's the Utano that I liked and want to protect but in the end, I'm the one that kept on being protected by you.

Utano: ......

*thud*

Shouichi looked at Utano to see that she was already passed out with spinning eyes and a red face on Shouichi's shoulder.

Shouichi: H-hey!!! Utano!!!! What's wrong?! Utano!!!!!

(The Next Morning)

Utano woke up in her room to see Mito waiting for her to wake up.

Mito: Utanon!!!!!

Utano: Mii-chan......

Mito: Are you okay?!!

Utano: Y-yes, I'm fine...... but what happened?

Mito: Don't you remember?! Shou-kun said you suddenly passed out near the field.

Utano's mind then spin around to remember the moment that Shouichi spoke out his heart's content to Utano. At that moment she remembered that Utano immediately covered her face in embarrassment.

Mito: U-utanon?! What's wrong?! You're emitting steam from your head!!!! And your face's really red!!!! Are you having a fever???!!!

Utano: N-no, it's nothing like that.

*knock* *knock*

Mito: Yes.......

(Shouichi then opened the door and came in)

Shouichi: Finally you woke up. (Shouichi said as he walked in and carried food for Utano.) Here,..... you gotta eat to keep your physics up!!!

Utano then looked at the food that she was given. It has rice, Miso soup, and fried fish.

Utano: Fried fish?! Where did you even get that?! (Utano asked in surprise considering the wall no longer cover the lake part of the Suwa)

Shouichi: Well....... I went on a fishing trip near the lake..... (Shouichi said nervously)

Utano: Ah, I see.

Utano and Mito: EH!!!!!!!!

Shouichi: Yeah, I kinda took a trip to the lake.......

Utano: Do you have any idea you've put yourself into???!!!

Shouichi: Umm...... Did I get you a fish to eat?

Utano: Alright, we're gonna have a talk about this.

Shouichi: Eh?!

Mito: Shou-kun...... I'm angry too...... Now, go sit over there!!!! (Mito said as she said in a deep scary voice and pointed to the table.)

Shouichi: O-okay...... (Shouichi then walked to the table and sat in a seiza position on one side while both of them sat in front of him)

Shouichi then listens to Utano and Mito's earful for quite some time.  

(One Day, At the End of August)

Shouichi and Mito were at the main temple's Veranda enjoying a cup of tea, while Utano was trying to use the telecommunications device that Shouichi had installed to contact Shikoku. Shikoku was the only other known bastion of humanity besides Suwa and was defended by five heroes led by a girl named Nogi Wakaba. Utano was currently speaking with that Nogi Wakaba.

Utano: Yes, there was one more attack today but I managed to repel it off......  Yes, I am indeed that strong, despite how I look. Wait, you can't see me through this thing, can you? ... Yes, as usual, we worked on cultivating some fields. ... I wish I could just send you some of our famous Shinshu vegetables, Nogi-san. By the way, let's continue yesterday's argument. Today's the day we'll decide it..... Soba or Udon is the best!!!!!! 

Shouichi: There she goes again..... Looks like this time it's going to take a while. Do you want to-

Shouichi then looked over to Mito who was reading a book and looking at Utano with jealousy.

Shouichi: W-what's wrong, Mito? You seem..... disturbed..... 

Mito: Eh?! T-there's nothing wrong!!! 

Shouichi: Oh, come on. We've been living together for the last three years, of course, I'd knew there's something wrong. 

Mito: I-if you've put it like that, it sounded really strange to me. T-that's right!!!! By the way, I never got to ask you about this. Why are you and Utanon was living together when I came? 

Shouichi: Hmmm...... It's like that most of the time.

Mito: What do you mean?

Shouichi: My parents often went on a trip for work, so my parents told me that most of the time I should stay at Utano's home because her parents and my parents are really close friends. I mean three years ago, my parents were still on a trip when the Vertex attack. 

Mito: Do you miss them?

Shouichi: Miss them, huh? I'm really thankful for my parents since they gave birth to me, paid for my education, and I really hope they are still alive and well, but I never really felt their love or anything. It's like I was abandoned by my parents. But at least, I really felt like Utano and her family were more of a family to me. 

Mito: I see....... So there's a reason for it...... I really hope you can meet your parents again!!! (Mito said to cheer Shouichi up)

Shouichi: Thank you. By the way, why do you even ask that?

Mito: N-nothing really..... (Mito said nervously with red lines along her face)

Shouichi: Now, back to the main topic. Why do you feel disturbed?

Mito: E-eh?! You remembered???!!!

Shouichi: Of course, I will. Whatever you try to do to deceive me, you'll never be able to deceive me!!!! (Shouichi said with a smug face)

Mito: U-uughh......

Shouichi: So, what's wrong? It's not usual for you to feel disturbed.

Mito: To be honest, there's something weird about the way Utano talks to Nogi-san. She spoke all formally like you're trying to be an adult.

Shouichi: Eh?! Adult?! (Shouichi said in shock)

Mito: That's right. Like an adult.

Shouichi: Are you even sure? (Shouichi said as he turned to Utano who was still into the argument with Nogi Wakaba about Udon and Soba)

Mito: Yes, she really speaks like an adult around her. What's wrong, Shou-kun? 

Shouichi: No, nothing. Please continue. 

Mito: I-i just felt really jealous of Nogi-san. (Mito said while fidgeting her finger)

Shouichi: So that's the problem..... (Shouichi than slowly patted his hand on top of Mito's head) 

Mito: Shou-kun?! (Mito asked a little bit surprised)

Shouichi: There's nothing for you to worry about..... I've been with Utano for as long as I remembered, so you don't have to feel jealous or anything...... Cause she'll always be with us. 

Mito: Shou-kun...... Thank you........ (Mito said as she enjoyed the patting from Shouichi's hand)

Utano: Ahem!!!! (Utano coughing behind Shouichi and Mito who were kinda looked liked flirting with each other) Are you guys done?! Let's have dinner. (Utano said feeling a little bit angry and walks away)

Shouichi: Wait!!! Utano!!! (Shouichi then went to go after Utano who was walking away quite fast) It's not what you think!!! 

Mito: Utanon!!!! (Mito also went after the Hero)

Shouichi and Mito managed to catch up with Utano and explained that the whole situation was just a big misunderstanding while enjoying a bowl of Shinsuu Soba. 

(Night Time)

Utano: So that's what happened. Sorry, I really misunderstood it.

Shouichi: Yeah, it's really just a big misunderstanding.

Utano: But, if you laid it out like that. It sounded like you were sexually harassing Mii-chan. 

Shouichi: Eh?!

Utano: I mean, it's not like Mii-chan allowed her to pat her head......

Mito: Uhm..... she kinda has a point, Shou-kun. 

Shouichi: Uhmmmmm........

Utano and Mito: So, how it is???!!!

*Sirens Blaring*

Just before Shouichi could give off any answer to counter Utano's argument.  

Shouichi: Oh look!!!! There's a Vertex attack. I better go evacuate. (Shouichi said awkwardly and ran away) 

Utano: Ah! Damn it, he ran away!! 

When Shouichi was far away enough, he then slowed down and walked to the nearest evacuation center. 

Shouichi: Phew...... saved it...... Now, I should get to the evacuation center.

Even though Shouichi has been walking for a while, he still couldn't reach the evacuation center. 

Shouichi: Okay...... I should've reach the evacuation center by now. 

Ignoring the weirdness, Shouichi kept on walking. On his way there, he saw the white-clothed man standing right in the middle of the street whom he has met before. 

Shouichi: You!!! You're the man that told me that Utano was on a pinch before!!! 

White-Clothed Man: ........

Seeing that the man was just standing there instead of answering his question, Shouichi immediately approached the man. 

Shouichi: Uhmmm...... Are you okay? (Shouichi asked in worry)

White-Clothed Man: It will not last much longer........

Shouichi: Eh?!

White-Clothed Man: This place will soon be engulfed in flames. Before that happen, I'll entrust you with the hopes of all the gods on the land and the hopes of all mankind. (The man extended his hand and from that hand, a golden orb came out before the man thrust it into Shouichi)

Shouichi felt as if his body was being ripped apart and burned from the inside at the same time.

Shouichi: UGGHHHHH!!!!!! W-WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME???!!!! (Shouichi said as he screamed in pain and dropped down to his knees)

White-clothed man: Remember these words, Humans are different from animals. We're supposed to respect the lives of others. And yet, we have caused pointless bloodshed. Not only that, but we also devoured this world's resources. Now more than ever, Humanity must control itself and regain its dignity in order to revive the hope that was born three hundred years ago. Through the possibilities that lay within, we will demonstrate the power and compassion of humanity to the world. Humanity alone possesses God. The power to transcend the now. The inner god called 'possibility'.

Shouichi then slowly fell down on his back and lost consciousness. 

(A few hours later)

Utano: Shou-chan!!!!! Please wake up!!!!! Shou-chan!!!! 

Mito: Shou-kun!!! 

Shouichi then slowly woke up to Mito and Utano who was still in her Hero outfit shaking him. 

Shouichi: Utano..... Mito.......

Mito/ Utano: Shou-kun!!!!/ Shou-chan!!!!! (The both of them immediately hugged Shouichi out of happiness)

Mito: Thank goodness you're alright..... We were worried, you know......

Shouichi: Alright, what happened? 

Utano: We should be asking you that question!!!! What happened to you????!!!! We were really worried when we heard that you didn't reach the evacuation center!!!!! 

Shouichi: I- (Shouichi then remembered the events that transpired to him the night before)

Inner Shouichi: What happened last night?! What did that man do to me?!

Shouichi then began to feel and looked around his body.

Mito: Shou-kun?

Shouichi felt that there's nothing wrong with his body. 

Inner Shouichi: Was it all a dream? I hope that there's nothing wrong......

Shouichi then felt a little bit of shock through his head. 

Inner Shouichi: What was that???

*Siren Blaring*

Just then they heard the sirens blaring again as there are another Vertex attack. 

Utano: Shou-chan, get to the evacuation center!!!!! 

Shouichi: ........

Mito: Shou-chan!!!!!!! 

Shouichi: O-okay, you got it!!!! (Shouichi said as dashed off to the direction of the evacuation center while Utano went to the direction of the Vertex attack followed by Mito)

As the days pass by, the Vertex attack is getting more and more intense. As the attacks increased Utano is also driven to the edge but unbeknownst to Utano or anyone at Suwa, strange occurrences began to appear in Shouichi's body. Every time there's a Vertex attack, Shouichi's body would react in a very different way. Shouichi could sense the very fiber of his body being ripped apart like something wanted to break through his body. This has caused him unimaginable pain to endure, but he has done a pretty good job hiding it from Utano and Mito. As long as he could hide it, he thought that his everyday life would go on as usual but it was far from the truth.

(One Day, September)

The enemy launched a full-scale attack. Their numbers were way too many. Utano became quite injured. The Vertex swarm surrounded her, rammed into her, chewed away at her with mouth-like organs... but nevertheless, she defeated all of her enemies, leaving Suwa unscathed in its entirety. After the battle was over, but before Utano went to the hospital, she went to the telecommunications device in the temple. 

Mito: Utanon!!!! What are you doing?!? You need to get your injuries treated!!!!

Utano then turned to her and gave her a smile. 

Utano: Today's... a scheduled day to contact Shikoku, isn't it? I'm a little late, though...

Mito: Treating your wounds, comes first!!!!!!

Utano: Contacting Shikoku is another part of my precious 'routine'. So I need to maintain it

Just then, Shikoku called in, followed by Utano who immediately turned the receiver on.

Transceiver: This is Nogi from Shikoku. We established contact late today, so did anything... ZZZ... ZZZ...

Utano: I'm sorry, Nogi-san. There was a kind of a big battle over here, so it was a little hectic....

Transceiver: ZZZ... That's fine. Did anything happen... ZZZZZZ...

Utano: No problems here. I got a little injured, but I repelled the enemy. No human casualties. (Utano desperately answers without letting out any sound of the pain she is feeling.)

Just then Mito received an oracle and just as Utano turned off the transceiver Mito immediately informed her of the oracle but instead of turning to Mito, Utano turned to the crops that were nearing harvest.

Utano:  Pumpkin, daikon, corn. Yup, everything's growing good. Gotta think of what to plant next soon, huh... Hey, Mii-chan. What kinds of seeds do you think are left in the storage room?

Mito: ...... (Mito was already desperately trying to hide the fear and the tears in her face)

Utano: Mii-chan?

Mito: I-I think there's a good variety left. Like buckwheat or daikon........ (Mito said as she used all of her strength to hide the tears)

Utano: Ah, sounds good. It's the perfect season to plant buckwheat and daikon.

Mito: Utanon!!!!! How can you act like everything's normal...???!!! Aren't you scared!? Tomorrow, we're already gonna be... killed......

But instead of giving up, Utano just smiled on as usual.

Utano: I am scared. I really, truly am. But even if I'm scared... I don't want to sit back and do nothing. Anything but that. The thought of freezing in fear and doing nothing... as people die in front of me... Now that's even scarier... Besides,...... I have you and Shou-chan along with me. As long as you stayed beside me..... There's nothing to be afraid of (Utano said with her usual bright smile)

Upon hearing that Mito wanted to crumble down in tears but she didn't, instead, she held her tears and followed her best friend and smiled on as usual. 

Utano: I know! Mii-chan, there's something I want to do. I want to leave some proof we were here... a record of our thoughts and feelings. Something to find for the people who one day will surely come here. (Utano then went into the back and took a large wooden box and placed a hoe inside it along with a sheet of paper inside)

Afterward, Utano and Mito dug up some soil and buried the wooden box in there. 

Utano: If someday, someone finds this box... our feelings will reach them. And I'm sure... we can entrust them with our wish. (Utano said with a smile)

(Meanwhile)

(Shouichi's Location)

Shouichi was laying down in the forest with anguish flowing through his body.

Shouichi: W-what is this???!!!! What's wrong with my body???!!!! 

Just as Shouichi finished speaking, from the shadows of the trees a Stardust Vertex made an appearance in front of him.

Shouichi: I-it's the monster!!!!! (Shouichi said with fear flowing through him)

As he tried to get up and run, Shouichi could only feel pain flow through his body. As if the pain is telling him to fight the monster. Before Shouichi could do anything, the Vertex flew towards him and just as he was about to get chewed by the creature, a tentacle flew through his arm piercing the creature. Shouichi could only look in shock as the creature disintegrated into dust.

Shouichi: AAAAAAAAAAAA (Shouichi screamed in shock as he realized what the hell is going on with his body) 

(Timeskip)

(September 2018)

(Suwa, Nagano)

(Night Time)

(Utano's Home)

Utano and Mito have been waiting anxiously because Shouichi hasn't come home.

Utano: Shou-chan...... sure is late...... Wonder what he's doing?

Mito: Utanon......

Just Utanon and Mito were wondering what happened to Shouichi, they immediately saw Shouichi approach from the field.

Utano: Shou-chan!!!

Mito: Shou-kun!!!!

Utano and Mito immediately ran up to Shouichi.

Utano: What were you doing until this late at night??!! We were worried, you know!!!

Shouichi: ........ (Instead of answering Shouichi just looked at Utano and Mito with empty eyes)

Mito: Shou-kun.....?

Utano: H-hey, what's wrong with you?

Utano then slowly placed her hand on Shouichi's hand.

Utano: OW!!!! (Utano immediately lets go of Shouichi's hand)

Mito: U-utanon??!! What's wrong???!!!

Utano: His hand...... Why is it so hot? What happened to you?!! (Utano asked Shouichi in worry)

Shouichi: Utano........ Mito........ help....... me....... (Shouichi said before felling down and losing his consciousness)

Utano: Shou-chan!!! Get a grip!!!!! Shou-chan!!!!!!

Mito: Shou-kun!!!!!!!!

Utano and Mito then immediately carry Shouichi in.

(A few hours later)

(Shouichi's Dream)

In his dream, Shouichi saw the chaos and destruction that was brought upon by the Vertex. People were screaming for help, buildings were destroyed, and the world was burning. But standing in all of that was a gold and black figure with red eyes. Upon seeing that dream Shouichi immediately woke up feeling terrified.

(Real World)

Shouichi: WAAAA!!!!!! (Shouichi screamed as he woke up)

As Shouichi woke up it was followed by Utano and Mito who were asleep beside him immediately shot right up.

Mito: Shou-kun!!!!! What's wrong???!!!!

Utano: Shou-chan!!!!!

Shouichi: I-IT'S COMING!!!!! THE DESTRUCTION!!!!!! IT'S COMING!!!!!!!! (Shouichi said with fear overflowing his eyes)

Utano and Mito immediately hugged Shouichi to calm him down.

Utano: Calm down Shou-chan!!!! Everything's going to be fine!!!!

Mito: U-utanon's right, there'll be no problem at all!!!!!!

Upon hearing Utano and Mito's words, Shouichi immediately calmed down and stopped throwing tantrums.

Shouichi: Utano...... Mito......

Utano: That's right!!!! We're always here for you!!!!!

(A few minutes later)

After calming down, Mito then brought Shouichi a glass of water.

Mito: Here.....(Mito said as she gave Shouichi a glass of water)

Shouichi: Thank you..... Mito...... (Shouichi said as he took the glass of water and drank it)

Utano and Mito then took a seat next to Shouichi's bed.

Utano: What's wrong, Shou-chan? It's not usual for you to have nightmares. (Utano said in a calm voice so Shouichi doesn't feel scared)

Shouichi: To be honest, my body is getting weirder and weirder.

Mito: O-oh..... Uhhh...... I mean we're getting in that kind of age......

Shouichi: No! Not that kind of weird!!!! Uhmmmmmm...... How should I explain it......

Utano: Uhmmmm..... This may sound weird, but can you show it to us?

Shouichi: Alright, let's see if I can do this.

Shouichi then lifted his right hand up and extended it all the way.

Shouichi: Here goes nothing..... HMMPH (Shouichi then exert his power to try and use the tentacles he had used before)

Utano: I don't get it. What am I supposed to see?

Shouichi: *sigh* It's just weird okay!!!! Now back to the main topic, I saw it.

Mito: What do you see, Shou-chan?

Shouichi: Suwa's end.....

Utano and Mito gasped upon hearing Shouichi's word.

Shouichi: The farms were burning, people are dying, and..... I saw the both of you die.....

Utano: .......

Mito: ......

Shouichi: You guys knew about this, right?

Utano: Y-yes, Suwa...... will not last one more day......

Shouichi: I see...... if that's the case...... The both of you need to run.....

Utano and Mito: Eh?!

Mito: Run.... away?!

Shouichi: Yes...... You are Heroes and Miko respectively..... That makes both of you one of the most valuable humans in this world. If Utano is carrying Mito then You should have a chance at reaching Shikoku!!!!!

Mito: What about you?!

Shouichi: I'll do what I can..... and accept my fate.......

*slap*

A hand flew to Shouichi's face. It was Utano's hand.

Mito: U-utanon????!!!!

Utano: You're telling me to run away??!! Don't be stupid!!!! Who do you think has been protecting Suwa without running away!!!!! I'll not just run away just because I know I'll lose!!!! I fight because I have something to protect!!!!! Even if Suwa fall, there's still hope for mankind as long as humans still exist at Shikoku!!!! That's why...... I'll not run away!!!! To protect the hopes of mankind!!!!

Mito: Utanon...... She's right!!!! I'll not run away too!!!!! To protect what's important to me!!!!!

Shouichi: ........

Shouichi could only sit silently as Utano and Mito left the room.

(The Next Day)

And then, the day of the final battle began. Utano has been fighting since dawn.

Utano: And now..... /Finish!!/ (Utano said as she used her whip to strike down the last Vertex) *pant* *pant*...... way to go, me. You're so strong...

Utano then fell down to her knees.

Mito: Utanon!!!! Hang in there!!!! (Mito said as she helped Utano to stand up)

Utano: Ugh...... Thank you.....

*Sirens Blaring*

The sirens then blared again signaling another Vertex attack. Followed by the sirens blaring, an abstract image floated in the back of Mito's mind.

Mito: Here it comes... this is the general offensive... The end of Suwa had begun. (Mito's body then began to shake)

Before going into battle, Utano then walked away from the battle and head to the main temple.

Mito: Utanon?!

Utano: It's about time I contacted Shikoku, huh. Gotta go... (Utano said as she continued to walk to the main temple)

(Main Temple)

Utano: No, I just exterminated some annoyingly persistent Vertexes, that's all... It's like I've been fighting since early in the morning... Looks like the communications device was broken as a result of the Vertex invasion, huh. ... Doesn't look like we'll be able to communicate for a while.

Transceiver: ZZZZZ......ZZZZZZZ

Utano: I think it's going to be tough over there too... but please do your best. As long as you don't give up, I'm sure you'll manage. ... I thought it was an impossible duty at first too, but... I've kept it up two years longer than expected. I've grown lots of vegetables too... and I've made friends with you, Nogi-san... It's been a pleasure. Ahh, geez, there's so much noise... We can hardly hear each other, huh. Nogi-san, the rest is up to you. Please take care.

After that last word, Utano turned off the communication device. Never to connect with Shikoku ever again.

(Meanwhile)

(Shouichi's location)

Shouichi was still sitting on Utano's home, even though the siren has been blaring ever since the morning.

Shouichi: Something important to protect...... Mine was the both of you...... I don't want to see the both of you die, that's why I told you to run away....... I want to fight too....... to protect what's important to me....... But why!!! Why can't I move to???!!!! Why does my body, cannot move??!!

Shouichi then looked at the sky. He saw the swarms of the Vertex converging on the Main temple.

Shouichi: Utano....... Mito...... DAMN IT!!!!!!

Shouichi then ran in the direction of the main temple as fast as he could.

(Utano and Mito's location)

Utano and Mito stood within the main temple's grounds.

Mito: Hey, Utanon.

Utano: What is it?

Mito: Your future goal is to be a farm king, right?

Utano: Yeah, I want lots of people to eat my vegetables. That's my dream.

Mito: I see.........You know, I've never had a dream of my own. I've always thought I'd spend my life accomplishing nothing. So... I've never had a dream or anything.

Utano: Mii-chan......

Mito: But you see, that all changed when I met you and Shou-chan. As long as both of you were by my side, I felt like I could do everything, I could be anything. So... I want to run a vegetable delivery service. That way I can spread your vegetables all across Japan. No, all across the world.

Utano: The world?! You mean, /the whole world/???!!!

Mito: Yeah, the whole world!!

Utano: /Excellent/ Me and Shou-chan will help you as much as we can!!!!

Mito: I won't know how to do everything at first. We'll argue with you over business matters, and it won't start out too well.

Utano: Yeah......

Mito: But even if we fight, we'll quickly make up. And gradually, I'll be able to deliver everything properly.

Utano: Yeah! Yeah!

Mito: Your vegetables' popularity will spread by word of mouth and in no time, we'll have tons of orders rushing in. I'll be busy every day delivering them.

Utano: Yeah!

Mito: And eventually, the adults, the children, the poor, the rich, and everyone in-between will eat your vegetables with smiles on their faces. That's... my dream.

Utano: In that case, then for the sake of our dream, we can't let this world fall to ruin, can we!? (Utano said as she looked at the flying monster in the sky) To be honest, I'm actually not really confident that I can do well as a hero.

Mito: Utanon...

Utano: But...... Because Shou-chan and you were staying in my side..... I was able to get this far......

Utano then kicked off from the ground to the sky to face the uncountable monster that are swarming them.

Mito: Yeah... I'm with you to the very end, Utanon. I'll keep watching you from here...

As she watched Utano head off toward the horde of monsters one last time, Mito stayed in one place, her feet fixed to the ground, her eyes fixed upon Utano.

(Shouichi's Location)

Shouichi was standing looking at Utano who was fighting off the Vertex on her own.

Inner Shouichi: MOVE!!!!!! MOVE TO DAMN IT!!!!!!!!! Why can't I move???!!! I have to.......

Shouichi: PROTECT THE IMPORTANT THINGS THAT I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Shouichi then ran with full power to where Mito is standing.

Mito: Shou-kun???!!! (Mito looked at Shouichi with a surprised face)

Utano: Shou-chan???!!! What are you doing here???!!!! (Utano said while evading the Vertexes)

Shouichi: I was wrong!!!!! I thought that by telling you and Mito ran away I was giving humanity another chance....... But that wasn't the case, I only wanted my selfish desire to go through, even though the fate of humanity in stake!!! But....... not this time!!!!! I...... I WANT TO PROTECT WHAT THE BOTH OF YOU ARE PROTECTING!!!!!!!

Shouichi then extended his hand forward then from the sleeves of his shirt, came out a red tentacle that pierces multiple Vertexes all at once.

Utano: Shou-chan!!!!

Utano then landed next to Shouichi.

Shouichi: Utano...... I-

Before Shouichi could do anything, Utano immediately hugged him.

Utano: Don't say anything....... I'm sorry for slapping you......

Shouichi: Then...... apologies accepted...... (Shouichi said as he hugged Utano back followed by Mito who hugged the both of them)

Mito: Don't worry, Shou-kun...... We will never leave you alone.....

Shouichi: Now, then...... Let's protect humanity!!!!!

Utano: Let's do this!!!!

Mito: Yeah!!!!!

Utano and Shouichi then battled on with high spirits, but that alone wasn't enough. Utano was already tired from the battle since morning and Shouichi has only gotten used to his new power. The battle was one-sided with the Vertex kept on pushing forward towards the main pillar at the main temple.

Utano: *pant* *pant* (Utano fell to her knees because of her fatigue)

Shouichi: Utano!!!!

Shouichi's tentacle then pierced through the incoming Vertex that was about to attack Utano.

Utano: *pant* Thanks.... *pant* Shou-chan......

Shouichi: Can you stand?!

Utano: Y-yeah I think so...

Shouichi: This battle is going nowhere..... We are losing at a very fast rate.......

Utano: Yeah, I know..... That's why I'm counting on it.......

Shouichi: What do you mean?!

Utano: You'll see.... (Utano said before charging into the swarm of Vertex again)

Shouichi: W-wait Utano!!! (Shouichi then went after Utano)

(A few hours later)

Both of them have been holding out very well against the unbelievable numerical disadvantage, but their luck was about to run out. As the main pillar was already behind them and some of the Vertex has already done some damage to it.

Shouichi: So, what now? (Shouichi said to Utano who already passed her limits and can barely stand without Mito's help)

Utano: There's only one choice left...... Shou-chan..... Can you come closer?

Shouichi: What are you talking about in this kind of time???!!!!

Utano: Just come closer!!!!

Shouichi: O-okay...... (Shouichi then walked in front of Utano and Mito)

Utano: Mii-chan......

Mito: Yeah......

Shouichi: Hmm?

Before Shouichi could do anything, Utano and Mito then pressed their lips on Shouichi's left and right cheek respectively.

Shouichi: W-what are you guys doing???!!! (The surprised Shouichi immediately backed off)

Utano/ Mito: I love you, Shou-chan/ I love you, Shou-kun. (The both of them said with a bright smile on their face)

Just as Utano finished her sentence, Utano used her whip to destroy the pillar causing a big explosion destroying everything near the pillar including Shouichi, Utano, and Mito. Just before Utano destroyed the pillar, Mito received her last and final oracle.

"Shikoku was able to lay down a foundation of defense against the enemy."

Upon knowing that oracle, Mito smiled knowing that their struggle wasn't in vain. 

To Be Continued

I hope you guys liked the new chapter of my story

Author Notes (A/N)

I do not own Kamen Rider Agito and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru because they already have their respective owners

All images belong to respective owners.

I only own OCs and synopsis of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 348 25
All right's go to their respective owner's. Alex Rose is a Division Agent, and C.I.A. When he was in the Army, he became the most decorated soldier i...
39.5K 613 24
When a CTRG operator is sent to destroy a new CSAT weapon, the situation became uncontrollable when the device sends him in a different world. Cut of...
5.6K 125 10
This is a series where i dump any ideas that pop up in my head.
263K 10.2K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚