Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her

368K 14.2K 4.6K
By sleepytinker__

For the ones who were eagerly waiting for Liam's POV here it is.... We have Liam Parker😌

And hope after reading this you guys like Liam...
*****************
LIAM PARKER

I was trying to concentrate on my work but the morning's incident kept flashing in my mind. I felt really guilty for saying those things to Bella. She was so hurt. I wanted to apologize to her but this attitude of mine will not let me do that.

After Ryan had the panic attack again last night I didn't want him to go out anywhere without me. I know Bella loves him and will protect him whatever happens but when Ryan have the attacks, no one can calm him down except me. I don't want to lose him again.

I want to give him all the happiness of this world but I also have to keep him safe from Brittany. I won't allow her to take him away from me. She was never a good mother nor will she be. It was stupid of me that I thought I could give her a chance, and that was the biggest mistake of my life. She was even ready to kill my baby when he was not even born.

Unable to focus on my work I finally decided to call Bella and ask if she has returned or not. I know it's still not the time that I given her but I can't help. I wanted to hear her voice so badly. I love it when she smiles, when she talks too much, when she bites her lip when I am around, when she tries to act feisty with me, when sometimes she acts like a child.

I picked my phone and dialled her number. I was waiting impatiently for her to pick up the call but she didn't, and it went to voice message.

Why isn't she picking up?

I tried again but again it went to voice message.

This girl!

Well how can I forget how careless she can be. She might have left her phone somewhere and is enjoying talking to her 'Nanny'.

I sighed and tried to concentrate on my work.

Then my mind suddenly went to the kiss, of that day. When I fell asleep with her in my arms.

I got drunk that night as always I do on this day since the last two years. It makes me feel horrible. It has been two years still I get nightmares every night, it's good that Bella is a heavy sleeper so she hasn't seen me yet in that condition and I hope she doesn't ever.

But something strange happened that night when I got drunk and fell on Bella. That was the first time in two years I slept peacefully. I still remember that kiss. Though I was drunk but I still remember it. Her soft lips felt so good on mine. It was wrong but still it felt so right. I didn't want to pull away from her lips. She is doing something to my heart, I tried to stop that feeling a lot of times but failed. There is something about her that attracts me towards her, and I fail to control myself from going near her.

I know last night I told her to sleep on her own side and blah blah blah. But I wasn't able to sleep like I did that night, peacefully. So when I saw her already asleep I pulled her towards me and held her in my arms. After sometime I felt her moving closer to me, my warmth was making her comfortable. She then wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly and I wouldn't deny it that the urge of kissing her all night and making love to her, grew more and more inside me and she was just sleeping unaware of my thoughts about her.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I muttered 'come in' and saw Lucas entering with a happy face. I rolled my eyes looking at him.

"Oh Liam! I missed you so much." He said in a dramatic tone.

I gave him a boring look and said "Done? Now say why are you here?"

"Come on man, for once in your life can't you be soft."

"Lucas."

"Okay fine." He then took seat in front of me. "Sorry, I couldn't attend your wedding as I was out of town for some day."

"I asked why the hell are you here?"

"Chill dude I am telling you. Well that girl umm... what was her name? Umm... ya Bella."

Listening her name my eyebrows furrowed. "What about her?"

"Listen you are married now, you can't flirt around with your child's babysitter Liam. This is so wrong."

"Shut up. She is my wife."

"WHAT? W-Wife? When and how? I have to meet her, you didn't introduce me to her."

"I will later. Now tell me what were you about to say?" I was getting really impatient now.

Lucas kept some pictures in front of me of a guy, in some pictures I saw Bella laughing with him. My anger rose looking at the picture of them together laughing. This guy looked pretty close to her.

"I forgot to send you the file about this one, I was in a hurry to leave the town and in hurry this one information was left out."

"Who the hell is he?" I asked still looking at the picture, anger visible in my voice.

"Calm down dude. He is not her boyfriend, he is just a friend of hers. Well not is but was."

I gave him a confused look.

"His name is Steve. Steve Williams. Your wifey lost her job at the coffee shop and she went to him I guess to ask for help as he was her only friend. But this asshole tried to rape her instead of helping her. She however managed to escape out of there and save herself."

Listening to him my jaw clenched, my hand turned into a fist.

This guy tried to rape my Bella.

"Any information about him?" I asked.

"Nope. Nothing. I am trying my best to find him."

I nodded. "Keep trying and let me know if you find anything."

Once I get him, he is dead for sure.

"So, when are you planning on introducing us?" Lucas asked.

"I wasn't."

"What do you mean you wasn't? I want to meet her at any cost. She's pretty."

I glared at him.

"She's mine."

Lucas looked at me with a surprised look.

Uh-oh. I shouldn't have said that.

He smirked "Yours? Oh boy! Someone's falling in love."

"Shut up and get out."

"You have to agree, you are falling for her. At last you are falling for someone. I am so very very happy."

I rolled my eyes.

"By the way, I'll leave now. I have some work to do."

I nodded. He got up from his seat and was making his way towards the exit when he stopped and turned around.

"Hey, can you fix my date with that assistant of yours? She's hot."

"Get out." I said getting irritated.

"Just one date. Please."

"Why don't you go and ask her, I don't have any problem."

"You sure?"

"Of course. Now get lost. I have work to do."

"Okie. And one more thing don't think about me too much. I'll come to meet you again."

I rolled my eyes at his words.

Why does he always have to be so irritating?
------------------------------------------------------------
In the evening when I saw it was 7, I picked up my coat and left the office. On my way back home, I decided to buy some donuts for Ryan as he loves donuts and since this morning I scolded him, I should make it up to him. I was buying the donuts when my eyes fell on the chocolate cake kept there. Looking at the cake an instant smile crept on my face, Bella. She likes chocolate cake, I think I should buy one for her.

After buying the chocolate cake and the donuts, I left for home. When I reached, I saw Ryan sitting in the living room on the couch watching tv. He was alone.

This was the first time since I got married to Bella, I saw him sitting alone when I returned from office. Normally he is always with Bella doing crazy stuffs.

I went to him and sat beside him. Scanning his face I figured out he looked sad. He didn't even notice my presence beside him. I picked him up in my arms, snapping him out of his dreamland.

"Hey champ, what is it? You look sad. Are you sad because I was rude this morning?" I asked.

With the same sad face he shook his head.

"Okay... then did Maria scold you?"

He again shook his head.

"Not that. Umm... Then Bella did she scold you?"

He again shook his head.

"Then why are you sad?"

"Mommy is sad." He said in a low voice.

My eyebrows furrowed "Mommy is sad?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Why?"

He shrugged "She didn't tell me. She has not come out of the room since she came back from her Nanny's house. I tried to talk to her, I even danced trying to cheer her up but she just gave me a pale smile. I thought I should leave her alone for sometime maybe she'll feel better, but nothing happened. She didn't even eat her lunch. She is not like this usually."

What? She should be happy after meeting her Nanny.

Why would she behave like this?

I smiled at Ryan and kissed his forehead "Looks like my champ has done a lot of hardwork today."

He nodded.

"It's okay. I'll go check on her. Don't worry."

He nodded.

I got up from the couch and placed him back in his position. I handed him the box of donuts.

"I am going upstairs. These are your favourite. Have it. Stop worrying about Bella. She'll be fine."

He nodded again.

I made my way upstairs, thinking what might have happened for her to behave so strangely. When I entered the room, it was completely dark. Switching on the lights, my eyes fell on the bed, I saw her laying on the bed with a duvet covering her body from head to toe, clutching the pillow tightly.

I called her "Bella."

No reply. Instead she clutched the pillow more tightly. I went close to her, I could her sniffling sounds.

She's crying?

I went towards the bed and removed the duvet. My action caught her off guard so she didn't get the chance to fight me. I looked at her face, she hid her face on the pillow. I sat on the bed.

"Bella, what is it? Why are you crying?"

No reply again. She was still clutching the pillow tightly. I pulled her by her arm, she protested but then I am stronger than her, so I forced her to sit on the bed. When she sat on the bed, she tried again to lay back, but this time I pulled her and made her sit on my lap. I forced her to look at me by lifting her chin up, her eyes were puffy and red from crying.

I don't know the reason of her crying but it kills me to see her like this.

"Bella."

I called her name and this time she started crying even more, hiding her face in the crook of my neck with her hands wrapped around my neck. At first I was shocked by her actions then I ran my hands through her messy hair, trying to calm her down.

"It's okay. Stop crying and tell me what is it?"

She slowly pulled her face away, I wiped her tears, she looked at me, her eyes teary. She started telling me what happened at her Nanny's house. Sobbing continuously.

After telling me the whole story she again broke down into tears.

"I k-know. I k-know something i-is wrong. S-She would never be like this to me. S-She is in some problem Liam. I-I want to h-help her b-but how can I i-if she doesn't tell me about it."

This time she hugged me. "Shh... it's okay. Maybe it's something she can't tell you. I am sure she will let you know if she needs your help."

She pulled away from the hug and said "No she won't. I know her, I know her more than anyone. She won't tell about her problem to anyone. I feel so helpless Liam." She covered her face with both her hands and cried on my chest.

"Bella stop crying." I cupped her face. "Listen to me, she will be fine. I won't let anyone harm her. I'll try to find out what's wrong. Okay?"

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now you need to have something. Ryan told me you didn't even have your lunch."

She looked down.

"I have brought something for you." I took the box of the cake from the bedside table, she gave me a confused look.

"Open it."

She did and gave me a smile. A sad one. "This is for me?" she asked innocently.

I nodded.

She took the spoon and started eating her cake happily. She was still sitting on my lap, I was still holding her in my arms. Watching her like this feels so good. At least, I can make her smile.

She was eating like a baby, with cream all over her mouth. I smiled to myself looking at her.

She's a baby. Well, she is my baby, to love, to protect.

*************************
🥺❤️
Aww... My heart!!!

That was so fucking cute.🙈

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 98.3K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
102K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
2M 68.7K 54
I pushed him with as much force as I could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining his balance and escaped from falling. That...
1.7M 78.5K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...