Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.

394K 13K 4.1K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA ADAMS

"Nanny fast I am getting late." I shouted from the door.

Nanny was in the kitchen packing cookies for Ryan. The day I told her that I didn't had any cookies left to give to Ryan, she started scolding me as if I ate all the cookies intentionally.

"Nanny." I shouted again.

"Coming." She came running and gave me the box. "Here take this and give it to him."

I nodded and was going out when she held my arm pulling me back, she glared at me and said "Don't you dare eat a single one. It's for him."

I rolled my eyes. "Nanny, it's the 10th time you are telling me that. I am not that evil to eat my poor baby's cookies." I said then kissed her cheeks. Releasing myself from her grip I said "However I'll have one or two or maybe more. Bye!"

"Bella." She shouted angrily.

"Bye." I shouted back laughing then I took a cab.

When I reached the mansion, I was making my way to Ryan's room when Maria came.

"Good Morning Maria." I said happily.

"Good Morning Bella." She replied. "Bella, sir wants to see you in his office."

"Mr. Parker?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Why does he want to see me?"

"I don't know Bella. But he said that whenever you come I send you to his office first."

I nodded and started making my way towards his office.

Did I do something wrong?

Is he going to fire me?

Did that BBB complain about me?

What is it? I can't think of anything.

What have I done?

You'll know that soon baby.

I am scared af.

Oh you should be. Wait. Some quick suggestions.

What?

No extra talking.

No eye-fucking him.

No spacing out.

Ya. I think you are right. Thanks.

I knocked his office door, when I heard his voice saying 'come in' I entered.

There he was sitting on his chair behind the table working on his laptop. When I entered the room he looked up from his laptop.

Wait. He is wearing glasses?

AAH! He looks so fucking hot with those glasses. He is going to make me crazy with those killer looks. This man looks hot in everything. He was not dressed in his usual suit, he was wearing his black sweats and a grey t-shirt. This look makes him even more hot and sexy. Those ha-

Didn't I tell you no eye-fucking.

Umm.. yep! Sorry I got carried away by his looks.

Okay no repeating your mistakes. Be serious.

Mhmm.

"Y-you called me Mr. Parker." What the hell is with this stuttering?

I think it's his hotness.

Serious.

Oh yes.

"Please take a seat Miss Adams." He said indicating at the sofa.

I nodded and sat on the sofa. He got up from his chair and made his way towards the me.

He took a seat on the other sofa beside me.

"Miss Adams, I have something for you."

"W-what?"

Picking up a file from the table, he said "Take a look at this file."

I took the file from him. Before opening it, I took a deep breath and said "Mr. Parker I-I don't know if I have done something wrong or not. Has Mia told you anything about me? Mr. Parker trust me she is lying. I have not met her since that night, I mean the Ryan scolding night . I have done nothing. But I am still saying sorry please don't fire me Mr. Parker. I am sorry."

So you didn't listen to my two suggestions at least listen to the last one.

Did I say a lot?

"You done?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"If you are done with all your nonsense talks then please read that file."

I nodded and opened the file.

While going through the file my eyes widened.

Wait. What?

My eyes widened looking at the amount "10 million dollars?"

I looked up at him. "What is this? Why do I have to pay someone fucking 10 million dollars?"

"Language." He said then leaned back in his seat and crossed his leg resting his hand on either side of the sofa.

"It seems quite clear Miss Adams. Your Nanny's son whose name is Seth I guess, he drowned himself so much in gambling that now that old orphanage is not enough to fulfil his debts. He ran away two days ago and after that nobody has seen him. According to my research, the people to whom he lost are trying to find him, but they couldn't. So today they are planning to go to your house and ask back their money. In fact," he then looked at his watch and said "I think they are already there."

I was shocked with what he just said.

Is he kidding right now?

But why would The Liam Parker waste his time on me?

And How did he got to know about so many things?

But that's not important right now what's important is if he is telling the truth then Nanny is alone in the house. What if those guys harm her?

No, I can't let that happen.

"I-I have to go." With that I got up from my seat and was about to leave.

"I am not done yet Miss Adams." I stopped listening to him and turned.

"L-Listen if you are telling the truth then I have to go. Nanny is alone they can harm her-"

"They will not harm her. So you don't have to worry about her, she'll be safe. But I doubt if you go there, it will be safe for you. They are gamblers and drunkards Miss Adams."

I quickly took out my phone from my bag and dialled Nanny's number. She picked up after few rings.

"N-Nanny, are you okay?" I asked her in a broken voice.

"Bella, I'll talk to you later. There are some people here. We were just talking." She replied. I could make out from her voice that she was hiding something.

"Who are they? A-Are they hurting you? S-Should I come back now?"

"No Bella, they are not hurting me. And please don't come now. I'll talk to you later." With that she hung up.

"H-Hello Nanny" I looked at my phone to see the call already ended.

I broke down into tears. I fell to the ground crying at my helplessness. I didn't care that he was looking at my broken self.

I was unable to do anything for Nanny. She has done so much for me and me, I am just good for nothing.

I felt him getting up from his seat and coming towards me. I was still crying. He stood in front of me and gave me a handkerchief.

"Instead of crying, it would be better if you focus on solving the problem." He said in a cold tone.

I took the handkerchief then looked up at him "I-I c-can't do anything to solve this problem. T-The only solution to this problem is to give those people the m-money they want and I don't have that much money."

"Get up." He said in a demanding voice looking away from me. Still crying I got up from the floor slowly.

"I can help you. But you have to do something for me in return."

What can I possibly do for a billionaire like him?

With a question and hope in my eyes I looked at him and asked "W-what?"

He looked straight in my eyes, without any expression on his face he said "Marry me."

With those two words I felt the ground slipping out from my shoes. My eyes widened. I stood there in shock.

What did he just say?

"S-Sorry what?"

"You heard it right. Marry me and I will solve that problem of yours. Not just that but all your problems."

I stared at him in confusion, shock, disbelief, I don't know what more.

"W-Why will I marry you? And why do you even want to marry me? You have a girlfriend."

"I think you very well know why can't I marry Mia." He replied.

Ya because she is a gold-digger, is with him only for his money and blah blah blah.

"B-But why me? People marry out of love. I don't love you and you for sure don't love me."

"Love is not important in order to get married. At least not for me."

"T-Then why?"

"Because Ryan needs a mother and you are the best one for that." He then took one step closer to me and continued "I love Ryan so much that I can do anything for him. I mean it, anything."

Jesus! he looks scary.

"So, now you have to decide what do you want to do Miss Adams. You have two options either you accept my proposal and live happily or reject it and become jobless with absolutely nothing. And do I have to remind you that those men are drunkards and gamblers, the things they will do to you."

My body shivered listening to him. He then took few steps back and stood with hands in his sweat pockets.

"The clock is ticking Miss Adams. They are still at your house. I can solve everything the moment you say 'yes'."

What should I do?

What the hell are you even thinking just say yes. Nanny has done so much for you, it's your time to pay her back.

Just say yes Bella.

Say yes.

With just one yes your whole life will change. Ryan will be happy, he'll get a mother, Nanny will be happy, with no problems.

Say yes Bella.

"I don't have the whole day Miss Adams." Liam said.

Don't be selfish Bella and just say yes.

I have to do this for Nanny, for Ryan.

"Y-Yes I'll marry you." I said, tears flowing down my cheeks.

He didn't say anything, no emotion on his face. Nothing. He just went to his table and took a file. He gave me the file and said "Sign the papers. It says that you are willingly ready to marry me and can't back out from this deal. Never." Without thinking anything I signed the papers.

He took out his phone and called someone.

"Asher just go inside and give them the check." With that he hung up.

I just stared at him. "Y-You h-had everything prepared already?"

He looked at me and said "Of course. I knew you would sign the papers. After all, you love your Nanny." He started going back to his table but suddenly stopped on his path and turned around "One more thing Miss Adams, if you ever think of leaving me then you have to pay me 50 million dollars, then you are free to go anywhere."

"F-Fifty m-million?"

"Yes Miss Adams. It's written on the papers."

Well I wasn't thinking of leaving him anyways.

"So, about the wedding it will be held in two days."

"TWO DAYS?" I shouted in shock.

"Is there a problem Miss Adams?"

"Umm... don't you think that two days are very less?"

"No. You don't have to worry about the preparations or anything else. I'll have everything prepared."

"Bu-"

"You can leave now."

Rude.

I turned around and was about to leave when I stopped.

Wait. I have a question.

I again turned around and saw him reading a file leaning against his table.

"Mr. Parker I have a question." I said.

He looked up and said "Go on."

"So, we have to get married. Right?"

He rolled his eyes. "Miss Adams, I don't have time for your stupid questions."

"But it's not stupid. I really want to know. Like after marriage, am I still going to call you Mr. Parker?"

He furrowed his eyebrows. I continued "Because I don't prefer my husband calling me Miss Adams. Like you can call me anything you want but not that. Do you want any suggestions? Like in the movies married couples do, you can call me baby."

Dude a minute ago you were crying a mess. I can't believe you are serious right now.

He sighed and kept the file aside and started coming towards me.

Why is he coming towards me? And what's with that glare?

"O-Or if you don't like that name then we can change it. How about l-love?"

He was still coming in my direction with the same deadly look. I started moving backwards.

"O-Okay fine neither baby nor love. How about princess?"

Another step I took back and my back hit the wall. He was now just one hand distance from me.

"O-Or j-just Bella is f-fine. Bella i-is f-fine."

He now stood extremely close to me and placed his one hand on the wall. I bit my lip due to the closeness.

"You can call me Liam but I don't prefer calling you anything other than Bella. We are not going to have a loving husband and wife relationship. You'll just be Ryan's mother. Is it clear?"

I nodded with tears in my eyes looking down.

"You can leave now."

********************
Uh-Oh.. Did anyone expect that?
Hope you all liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...
101K 2.6K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
1.5K 64 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
2M 68.7K 54
I pushed him with as much force as I could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining his balance and escaped from falling. That...